5. Letting Go.

Written by  ~ Priyashi03

Scene from Episode 31.

She was waiting for Shravan outside the courtroom .Just then Verma came out of nowhere...

Verma~ Hii...  (with mischievous smile)

Suman turns and looks at him angrily

Verma~ Lagta hai ab tak naraaz ho mujhse. Come on yaar!! Khubsurat ladkiyo ko ghussa suit nahi karta...

He completes the sentence eyeing at her lustily. She turns to go but he keeps his hand on her shoulder turning her to face him. She feels offended...

Suman~ Ek baar aur haath lagaya na to haath tod ke galli ke kutto ke samne phekdungi. Bhooko ko khana mil jayega.

She shouts pointing finger at him....

Verma~ Ohho... Angry young woman... Dar gya...Mai to sach me dar gya... hahaha..hahaha..

He starts laughing loudly. She eyes at him angrily and then turns her head away...

Just then he sees Shravan coming in their direction... He takes a step backward...

Shravan comes and stands between both of them...

He stretches his hand and Verma's hand lands on his left cheek in reflex remembering the slap he received from shravan on the same cheek in the previous court hearing...

Shravan grins and lift his hand upward combing his hairs with fingers...

Shravan~ Good!!  Mujhe khushi huyi dekhkar ki tumhe meri kal ki thappad yaad hai...

Verma looks at him like a scared cat. Shravan grasps Verma's collar in his right fist and comes dangerously closer to him....

Shravan~ Bhulna bhi mat. Tumhare sehat ke liye accha nahi hoga...

He warns Verma and leaves his collar not before setting it right in its place...