Absolute Obedience

By mgiannelli89

He couldn't run, nor would he. His speech was impaired, and his body malnourished. He's never stepped beyond... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five: Part One
Chapter Twenty-Five: Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Eleven

44.6K 1.8K 710
By mgiannelli89

We walked for a while before we came up to a small wooden cabin. It wasn't large in scale but I didn't seem like there were other Cats in the territory either. Did they live in packs?

The male I was following stayed in his human form naked. My wolf didn't feel comfortable and made sure to keep his distance. The entire journey had both of us tense and looking for ways to escape. Every time I would make a slight move to the side the Cat would growl low, warning me. I didn't know how I continued to find trouble but I was attracting it too much lately.

The cabin had what looked like a separate shed attached to it along with a bike looking thing sitting out front. I had never seen a bike outside of pictures and the small ones the pups sometimes rode around in the house on, but this one was much bigger and thicker looking. The cabin had a small enclosed porch and I watched tentatively as the larger male walked up to the few steps to the door and motioned for me to follow. I made slow steps toward him, still unsure if I should continue listening or risk my luck. My wolf wasn't keen on our situation but he knew our luck wasn't very good so together we moved forward. As he reached the door the Cat made a move towards me causing me to jump, startled by his fast movements. I must have jumped forward because I soon felt him kicking my behind to hurry me along. I held back my growl at his roughness. I turned around putting my back to the rest of the house not caring to look around. I wouldn't give him an opportunity to strike me unaware.

"Shift." Everyone was so demanding. My wolf bristled at the command and I didn't blame him. It wasn't safe to shift, and my wolf was fighting me.

The Cat growled and I gauged how much punishment I would get if I didn't obey.

"Listen dog, if you don't shift those teeth will come out." His nonchalant response made me take a step back, away from him. I
His threats felt real and my ears flattened against my head.

After a tense minute with him staring at me and rolling his eyes, I decided it was best to shift. If I cooperated I might be let go. I felt my bones crack as my shift took over me. It was painful, but I was starting to grow accustomed to it. Hopefully, with more practice, it would become less.

As I finished, I stood uncomfortably in front of the much bigger Cat. I barely came up to his collar bone and I kept my gaze averted.

Without thinking I tried to cover my small body with my arms, feeling too exposed under the scrutinizing gaze of the male before me. He was staring too hard and was far too silent. I didn't like it. Shuffling a bit, I took an unconscious step backward. He was between the exit and me. The hallway was much to narrow for me to escape, but the rest of the house seemed fairly large. I was sure there'd be a second exit.

"What the hell did they do to you?" I wasn't sure if he was talking to me, or if I was even meant to hear his words but the shock in his voice was unmistakable.

Grabbing my chin he thrust my head to the side forcing me to stumble slightly. "To think that wolves treated their own so poorly." He chuckled lightly at his own words. "For an Omega to look like this, what did you do? Kill someone? Fuck someone's mate? Have a pup without being mated?" As he spoke humor laced his words, taunting me. I felt his hand trace my shame on my neck and my lip quivered. The pain was still present, the remainder still fresh. I closed my eyes against the tears that have yet to be shed because I had been in my wolf form. The howl that had been suppressed now clogged my throat as a sob. I took in a breath trying to steady my rampant emotions from overtaking me.

"So dog, tell me why you're branded, and I might show you some mercy." He turned my head up and I looked into his cat-like eyes. How was I to tell him what he wanted to know? Would he brand me as well for my inability to communicate?

Tears finally overflowed my eyes. My hands coming up to cover my face. The hand holding my chin let go and I sank to the floor, body convulsing as my emotions finally took hold of my body. How could I go from a life full of knowing what to do, to suddenly everything changing? No one ever expected me to speak, I was never tempted to go outdoors. I always knew what was expected of me. I knew I had to be ready for the morning lessons so the pups could practice. I knew I had to be silent. I knew talking was forbidden. My Alpha had made the rules so simple to follow. Why did everyone not understand I was just trying to be good? Why did Kain run him off? Why didn't Alpha take me with him? Why was I here?

Something soft fell on top of my head as my body continued to quack with gut-wrenching sobs. I sat there crying for a long time. My head pounding from my tears, and my throat ached with thirst. As my sobs slowly subsided I grabbed the blanket from my head and wrapped it around my bare body bringing my knees to my chest. I rocked myself trying to stabilize my breathing, and ever so slowly I felt myself calm down. I didn't like this feeling, I didn't want to continue on this way.

"Thank fuck." I turned my head to the side to see the man that forced me here leaning against an ivory couch. The lights were on but dim. The space he stood in wasn't very big but if he was the only one living here, he really didn't need much space. I brought my gaze back to the male who looked like he'd just stepped out of the shower. I must have been crying for a good bit. He now had on sweats that hung low at his hips. His chest was bare, but his hair was wet indicating it wasn't that long ago that he stepped out of the shower.

By now my breathing was much calmer, a small shutter being the only indicator of my breakdown. My eyes all but dried.

"So you're done with that little episode right?" I nodded my head yes though I wasn't too convinced I wouldn't dissolve into a mess again.

He stared at me for a moment longer, probably trying to gauge just how truthful my words were. Letting out a sigh he pushed his damp hair out of his face and motioned for me to stand. "Well I'm tired so I'm going to throw you in the basement so I can sleep. I'll deal with you in the morning." He turned his back to me and walked to a closed door. Opening it he motioned for me to follow him, and I did. I didn't have the energy to fight. I wanted to sleep, and at this point anywhere would do. I made sure to bring the blanket with me wrapping it tightly around my exposed body.

I felt a little dizzy walking but shook my head. Making sure I was following, the male Cat started into the door walking down steps flicking on a light as he continued down. The basement was dingy but warmer than the dungeon back at the pack house. The stairs were wooden and didn't feel very supportive. I held onto the railing tightly as we made our way down the rickety staircase.

"There's a small bed and bathroom down here.." He motioned toward the open space after flicking on another switch lighting up the room

The walls looked like sandstone and the floor was no better. Cobwebs lined the ceiling, and the bathroom offered no coverings. It reminded me of the cell I stayed in but uglier. The bed looked comfortable, and I was anxious to be beneath its warmth. The large Car stood in the center of the room scratching his head in thought before turning towards me with hard eyes.

"Don't even try to escape mutt. I'll be lining the door the silver." He growled before turning and walking back up the steps slamming the door. I waited until I heard the click before walking towards the toilet. I had needed to use the bathroom for awhile now and was ecstatic to finally relieve myself.

The shower was just a pipe sticking out from the wall with curtains boxing it in. There was a small hand towel behind the toilet a long with a bar of soap. I knew I needed a shower but the urge to sleep outweighed the need to feel clean. Flushing the toilet I washed my hands in the small sink cupping some water in them and drinking thirstily. The water had a slight iron taste to it but I was thankful for its refreshing effects.

Deciding to shower once I got a few hours of sleep I made my way groggily over to the bed. It was dusty but I pulled back the sheets and climb in, bringing the blanket I had brought from upstairs with me.

The bed let out a few low groans in protest of my weight but once I found a comfortable position all was silent again. My wolf was still on edge but the Cat hadn't made any more threats and I felt safe. Closing my eyes I breathed in the slightly stale air. It smelled heavily of cat, musky but fresh and woodsy, the absence of Kain's scent on me hurt more than I had thought it would. The river and rolling in the leaves had fully rid me of any scents from back home. It was a devastating feeling.

My Alpha had barely left his scent on me, but I had always found comfort in the scents of the pack surrounding the house. Since Kain had scented me, I had felt protected. I didn't realize just how much being apart of his pack had meant to me until now.  Feelings I had ignored in place of my selfish longing were finally showing themselves. Feelings my wolf had wanted me to experience.

I wanted desperately to go back, but it was useless. I had other things to worry about now. I had to figure out what this Cat wanted with me, and how I was to communicate with him. I had to figure out where I would go when and if he released me.

I closed my eyes against my thoughts. I was hungry, my stomach growling in protest to sleep. I had grown accustomed to eating on a regular basis, something I had never done before. A fresh wave of emotion clogged my throat. My wolf howled. His pain was palpable to my own. I tried hard to ignore my wolf and stomach. It would do no good to continue my thoughts when I was exhausted and after awhile I was able to fall into a restless sleep, my exhausted body winning out over my wired mind.

"I told you I would find you."

He was here. I could smell him, hear him. His laugh sounded more like a cackle. The darkness only aiding in my fear of Him.

"You thought you were safe? You are MINE and will always be MINE." I was paralyzed. Body unmoving as all I saw was the darkness and his face. Every outline, every hair follicle. I knew his features so well.

He was so close to me, my eyes felt forced opened. I needed Alpha. He was the only one who could control Him.

"You don't mind if I have him all to myself, do you, Clyde?" Alpha! I tried to turn my head towards his voice but I couldn't move. I needed to call out to him, beg for his protection.

"Why would I care what you do to a branded Omega? Kill him off when you get bored." My heart sank at his haunting words. Alpha didn't want me anymore?

He laughed. "Don't mind if I do." My blood ran cold and I felt his hands grip my arms, I tried to thrash about but my body remained still.

I don't want this, help!

Slap!

Pain seared my cheek, tears springing to my eyes.

"Wake up you fucking idiotic flea bag!" Hands shook my shoulders as I threw my arms up at an attempt to protect my face from further abuse.

I knew he was here. I could feel it. Scrunching my eyes, I buried my face in my hands and turned my body away from the onslaught of hands that tried to settle me.

I cried out when my arms were yanked to the side and another slap landed on my face stilling my thrashing body.

"Calm the fuck down." Vicious green eyes stared into me. It was the Cat. Tears welled up and a broken sob made it's way free from my throat destroying the fight I had put up and replacing it with my second emotional breakdown.

"Jesus Christ, can you just be fucking normal for 10 goddamn minutes?" The Cat groaned in annoyance only causing my body to heave with more sobs.

Everything, from my dreams to my reality all of it was too much. If this Cat wanted me dead, I would gladly accept his offer. I had nothing and no one. I lost my pack and my chance at a future with a new one. I lost any chance I had hoped at finding my mate, I lost my future and had no past.

I felt arms circling me and lifting me onto a lap. I clung to the comfort the Cat shifter was offering me. My arms wrapped around his neck and I buried my nose into him, sobbing. His scent was almost comforting and I attempting to inhale it wanting to imprint the scent to memory. This was a comfort. I faintly heard mumbling but tried to focus more on his smells over his words. My wolf felt soothed, the heart beat and scent from the other male was like a blanket covering mine in warmth. Images of Levi and Bens warm faces flashed into my mind and I squeezed the Cat tighter.

He didn't say anything else. His arms wrapped around my body and he rocked us. We stayed like that for a while until my sobs calmed down until I was hiccuping.

"If I knew you were going to be more emotional than my mother, I would have left you outside." I think his comment was meant to be a joke because his slick voice ended in a chuckle.

Sniffling, I pulled away wiping my eyes with my hands. I kept my eyes cast downwards at my hands and realized I was fully naked. My nudeness never bothered me before but that was around wolves. Cats just seemed a lot different, and with this one being the first shifter I've ever come across, outside wolves, I felt myself becoming self-conscious.

Hands grasped my waist slowly push me back onto the bed and out of the lap I had occupied.

"So, how many more crying episodes will I have to get through before you start talking?" His voice sounded a little irritated and I felt powerless. I had never cried so much in my life. I hadn't been allowed to cry before, but now it was like a free for all and the water works and emotions were everywhere.

Not only that, but I was unsure of how to communicate with him. I glanced up and was met with expecting eyes. I took a glance around the room looking for something I could use. Nothing.

Instead, I opened my mouth to make an attempt to talk. I wasn't sure how to form words, my tongue suddenly felt too large in my mouth and as I tried to speak it came out sounding strange and nowhere near sounding anything like a word.

The man sitting next to me looked at me strangely as I continued to try and verbalize what he wanted to know. It took a moment when his confused expression finally shown with understanding.

"You can't speak." Finally, a statement that I could readily nod my head to and not make a fool of myself. "Fuck me stupid."  He sure did have a way with words, I'm not sure why he wanted to be fucked stupid, so I just stared at him hoping he'd elaborate.

Running a hand over his face he muttered incoherently under his breath before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Can you at least write?" I perked up at his question and nodded my head. I could do that.

"I'll be back." Getting up he left the room going up the steps. I fought the urge to follow him. I was still on edge after having woken up from my nightmare and was feeling vulnerable. I sat there waiting, my wolf was feeling some relief after being comforted. He was still on edge but found solace in being in the Cats presence. He was still scared of him but since the moment we stepped into the house his demeanor towards us had changed. I wasn't sure if it was because I had broken down last night and this morning or if things would change but I was thankful for the turn of events.

It felt like hours but truly it was mere minutes before he opened the door and came back down the stairs. In one hand were a notebook and pen while the other held clothes.

I stared at the male for a moment and realized just how attractive he was. My wolf appreciates the view as well. He wasn't topless like he'd been the night before, but the black shirt he wore hugged his frame tightly allowing it to detail the lean muscles underneath the fabric.

"Here, put this on." Clothes we're tossed into my lap and I hurriedly put them on. The shirt was too big, and the pants too long as well. The pants had a set of strings that seemed to tighten his waist but I was unsure how to tie them shut. Fumbling with it for a moment I felt my frustration mount.

"You're like a helpless idiot." Slapping my hands away he grabbed the strings and tied the jogging pants for me. The clothes felt nice, but I was dirty and I wished I had gotten a shower the night before.

"Pierce." The Cat straightened his back and looked at me. Pierce? I tilted my head to the side and gave him a questioning look.

Rolling his eyes he sat down grabbing the notepad and pen. "My name, it's Pierce."

I liked his name.

............................

AN: I'm so happy it seems more people are taking an interest in Absolute Obedience! This week it is ranked #5 in abusive content!! So happy!

It's fun to watch my little story grow. Thank you, everyone, for sticking with it. I ended it at a rough spot but I wanted to get this up. I accidentally met my baby play with my phone and he deleted a good portion of this chapter and yup... so it's rough because I had to rewrite most of it. (5k words turned into 3k 😭).

I'm trying to give Toby a break this chapter... Not sure how long it'll last but there are plans that will be happening.

Fun fact though: Pierce was almost going to be named Lance. I'm not sure why it changed but it did.

And with that, see you next week! Please remember that comments and votes give my soul life. I truly appreciate both of them. And remember to follow me for story delays, updates, and info on new stuff! Love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
168K 4.4K 31
*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could you forget me? After everything?" He sai...
5M 210K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
259K 10.6K 35
Born into Shattered Moon pack, a pack most famous for the way they treat their Omegas. Locking them up, and putting shackles on them. Cassiel Jones w...