Redamancy

By _bunnyV_

In which Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood friends but as they grew up, Taehyung started pushing Jungkook a... More

Prologue:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
E p i l o g u e
AUTHOR'S CORNER
Shamelss promotion
Taekook group chat 💕💕
Update about the group chat ~
Taekook GC is now open
7K FOLLOWERS

15

17.1K 716 126
By _bunnyV_

I was selfish

🐰

Jungkook woke up because of the sunlight that hit his face. When he opened his eyes Taehyung wasn't around anymore. He sighed–

At least he won't be explaining anything to the older. Asking why he decided not to marry him– of course if the older asked he need to think of some alibis and also– like everyone here knows how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Kim Taehyung.

He decided to stay in his bed for a little longer... he just want to inhale the smell that lingers at his pillow– it sounds weird but Taehyung's perfume left some at pillows fabric.

"Are you done smelling Taehyung's smell there?" His mother asked, he quickly threw away the pillow and acted as if nothing happens.

"Mom! I was startled– I thought –" he picked his pillow that has Taehyung's smell.

"You thought it was your taetae hyung?" His mom asked as the older woman wiggles her brows.

"Mom stop giving me those looks okay– I've decided." He answered.

"You decided because you keep on blaming yourself to something you didn't do– Seeing the two of you blaming yourselves for nothing makes me think how stupid in love you were with each other." Eunju said as she shakes her head.

"Correction mom– it was just me who is stupidly and crazily in love with him."

"Eyy don't take the full credits son." Eunju said, "anygays come down eat your breakfast that he cooks only for you." Jungkook's big doe eyes sparkle as if the stars shines bright at early in the morning.

Jungkook left the house already, while Eunju visited Youngjae at his cafe. Youngjae was busy when she came there to check the younger to ask some tea that the younger boy has.

Youngjae called one of his helper at the cafe so he can have some tea time with Eunju.

"Hello auntie come sit." Youngjae said.

"So what's the tea son?" She asked.

"So yeah– as much as you want the taekook wedding of the year happens of course I myself ship those two too! So yeahh– here's some tea." Youngjae started.

"So Taehyung broke up with this alexa girl– if you know her. Because of Jungkook." Youngjae said.

So we need some flashback moments here...

Alexa is Taehyung's 2nd relationship after breaking up with Elle (the 1st girlfriend.)

Alexa would not deny how much she feel jealous with Jungkook. Because whenever they go out for a date, Taehyung will always buy Jungkook some things that the younger love, or Taehyung would always mention the younger like how silly he is when they're out to do some groceries.

"Oh– this is a limited ironman figure!" Taehyung said.

Alexa looked at him.

"Do you love ironman? I could get that as a gift for our 5th monthsary." Alexa said, it looks like the man doesn't remember that their 5th monthsary is next week.

"Ah no. It was Jungkook who love this man– I sometimes wonder who he like to be his hyung this guy or me." Taehyung said and pouted.

Alexa sighed in disbelief.

"Can I ask this to you? Who do you really love? No scratch that– I don't care if you are a bisexual or what– but are you in love with Jeon Jungkook? Like what was the actual fuck here? I'm your girlfriend, your date today! But it was always this Jeon Jungkook?! Like who the hell he is to take you away from me!" Alexa burst out his jealousy with Jungkook.

"Wait– don't be mad. Jungkook is like my younger brother –"

"Oh yeah like a younger brother – because he is the son of the famous mr. Jeon, and the kerida actress–"

"Stop." Taehyung change his tone and expression.

"Wait I'm sorry Tae– I was just mad and jealous –"

"But this is not a reason to bad mouth him." Taehyung said.

Alexa was a bit taken a back as if Taehyung will chose Jungkook over her. Alexa swallowed her guts to ask this. "Chose... is it me or that Jungkook?"

Taehyung looked at Alexa expressionless

"Sorry." Taehyung answered.

"Yeah– I know." Alexa answered and wiped her tears.

"Wow that was very dramatic break up–" Eunju commented at Youngjae's tea.

"I know it right auntie. But I just don't know whay Taehyung can't admit that his first love is Jungkook."

Eunju looked at the window. "I don't– It could be he is afraid to admit it and thinks that he was hurting JK. But eventually Taehyung will realize how he is madly in love with my bunny." Eunju said.

"Hm– no. I need to go home early today gyum." Jungkook answered to Yugyeom. The taller was asking JK if they can go out to try a new opened cafe near the school.

"Ohh- Is it because I also want to say something." Yugyeom said, Jungkook looked at him.

"What was that?"

"Hm... I will just tell it to you when you have some free time." Yugyeom said.

"Okay. If you say so." Jungkook answered then smiled, After fixing his things inside his bag.

"I'm going home." Jungkook said.

"I will walk you out the campus, I still have one more subject before going home."

"Wow! And you are asking me to go out and try the newly opened cafe." Jungkook

"I can make my schedule free only for you." Yugyeom answered.

"You don't have too. Go to your class, and I'm going home!" Jungkook said smiling.

"Okay–" Yugyeom was about to argue more but he saw Taehyung waiting, the older was leaning at his car. He would be lying if he said that Taehyung didn't look so cool in the posture.

Maybe it is one of the million reasons why Jungkook loves him so much. Tho, JK mentioned that he is not marrying him anymore. Still– Yugyeom could see it in Jungkook's eyes how much he loves the older. Just like right now– he could see how mesmerized Jungkook is with epitome of a masterpiece.

"I'm going." Yugyeom excuse himself of course he doesn't want to be the narrator for their moments and that would hurt him too.

"Mom told me to pick you up at school." Taehyung said smiling awkwardly.

It was a complete silence along the way– Jungkook doesn't want to open the topic last night he was avoiding it because he knows that his cheeks will be tinted red just by thinking that Taehyung hold his hand till he fall asleep... also when he hugged the older because he was afraid.

"Did you sleep well?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook, Jungkook looked at him back.

"Ah yeah." Jungkook answered smiling.

"Glad to hear that. Do you want to eat something before going home?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook looked at him as if it was the first time.

"Yah! Don't look at me in that way– I always treat you when you are younger!" Taehyung said chuckling but still focused on driving.

Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung as a handsome driver gives him 10000 times good looking man.

"I'm not in the mood to eat outside. I also need to finish some projects–" Jungkook answered, did he sounded like a hard to get?

"Okay." Taehyung answered and it's complete silence again.

Tho he didn't eat his lunch today only the pancakes that the older made for him.

Taehyung parked his car at their favorite fastfood. Taehyung went out without asking Jungkook to come with him. Jungkook pouted–

He was surprised when the door suddenly opened. "Come down– we will eat. I have not eaten anything since this morning." Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hands.

After taking their orders, there are times that their eyes met or Taehyung would be just watching Jungkook eating his chocolate ice cream happily. After they ate... Taehyung felt like it was just like in the past – wherein...

"Hyung! That's my fries!"

"Kookie is angry!"

Taehyung suddenly chuckled, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was actually chuckling too as if they both thought of something in the past.

"What?" They both said.

"Nothing." They answered both.

"Okay okay! I will buy you an ice cream."

"I want 5!" Jungkook said.

"Wow! Hyungie will end up broke." Taehyung answered.

"Broke?"

"Nothing baby Kook." Taehyung said.

And they held hands to buy some ice cream near the house of Jungkook.

When they arrived at the house.

"Thank you for picking me up hyung." Jungkook said. He was about to run in their house but Taehyung was quick to held his hand.

"Can I ask why? Why you don't want to marry me?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyung–"

"Because, I was selfish for pushing myself to you. Also– I got tired of waiting hyung and this is the best for the both of us... I'm sorry hyung." Jungkook said then bowed and went inside.

🌻🌻🌻

Hello guys wazzap! I'm back!
But my exam week is still on going hahahaah
Tomorrow is another day! Joke hahaha
Tomorrow is a math exam xD so yeah I just updated because I miss you all!
Yieeeeh! Hahaahahaha

Ohh by the way!
I'm writing a new TaeKook fanfic the title is —
My Home
Are you gonna support me again with a new book?

Also a NamSeok story it's a Manager AU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.5K 27
"J-Jungkook?!?!" "T-Taehyung!?!? " . . . . . . . .In which Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends online under the names Daddy_V and Bunny.Kookie...
39 4 10
I suck at description but I can say I did my best with story ok! Top kook( cause I want to) Bot Tae (cuz y not ) Bad boy kook jimini friend Tae #ta...
871K 49.3K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
447K 28.6K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...