Xerxes Knight: The Alpha King...

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

|HIGHEST RANKING| #4 in Werewolf. #1 in Mate. * "He's dangerous. He's invincible." "He can take on hundreds o... More

Prologue.
|One|
|Two|
|Three|
|Four|
|Five|
|Six|
|Seven|
|Eight|
|Nine|
|Ten|
|Eleven|
|Twelve|
|Thirteen|
|Fourteen|
|Fifteen|
|Sixteen|
|Seventeen|
|Eighteen|
|Nineteen|
|Twenty|
|Twenty-one|
|Twenty-Two|
|Twenty-three|
| Twenty four |
|Twenty five|
|Twenty six|
|Twenty- seven|
|Twenty eight|
|Twenty Nine|
|Thirty|
|Thirty-one|
|Thirty-Two|
|Thirty- three|
|Thirty- four|
|Thirty-Five|
|Thirty- six|
|Thirty-seven|
|Thirty- Eight|
|Thirty- Nine|
|Fourty|
|Fourty-One|
|Fourty- two|
|Fourty-Three|
|Fourty - Four|
|Fourty- Five|
|Fourty- Seven|
|Fourty-Eight|
Let's discuss.
|Fourty- Nine|
|Fifty|
|Fifty- One|
|Fifty- Two|
|Fifty-Three|
|Fifty-Four|
|Fifty-Five|
|Fifty-Six|
|Fifty- Seven|
|Fifty-Eight|
|Fifty-Nine|
|Sixty|
|Sixty- One|
|Sixty-two|
|Sixty-Three|
|Sixty-Four|
|Sixty-Five|
|Sixty-Six|
|Sixty-SevenI
|Sixty-Eight|
|Sixty-Nine|
|Seventy|
|Seventy-One|
|Seventy-Two|

|Fourty- Six|

100K 2.7K 889
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

So here's the chapter y'all have been waiting for and apparently, i couldn't make it private because there's no private option in wattpad anymore...? Anyway, let wattpad do what they gotta do with this story.
P.s- i tried to do my best with this chapter, took some expertise advice and all.

*

A soft gasp escaped from me as i felt his hand trailing up from my thigh to my side, unceremoniously getting under my shirt and cupped my left breast. My skin tingled where he touched me, his touch burning my skin under my bra.

He gave it a light squeeze earning a whimper from me. "You make me go crazy, Meryl." His voice thick with lust fueling my want further, making it almost unbearable for me.

My hands itched to trail over his wide shoulders and broad chest, and that's what i did. He felt good under my touch, though covered with a shirt I was getting a vivid imagination of what his chest would feel like without a shirt.

He pulled back and little and stared at me deeply, before his eyes went to my hands that was feeling his chest, his abdomen, my touch light and hesitant.

Grabbing hold of my hand in his, he guided it over his face before letting go, my soft palm made contact with his rough jaw covered with subtle beard. But oddly, the prickly sensation didn't turn me off instead, it felt good. Everything about him felt good.

I was still a little hesitant which clearly showed in my touch and he picked that up. His eyes looked down on me softly, before holding my wrist and led it to softly run over his face. "Don't be shy, Meryl. I am all yours." His voice was soft and gentle like his touch.

My cheeks flushed at his words and shyly dropped my eyes down on his chest. "I never... d-did this." I confessed, i didn't want to disappoint him.

The hand under my shirt vanished and he gripped my chin, lifting my head to meet his eyes. "Don't hide from me." His thumb ran over my chin softly. "I wish to see every part of you. The way you writhe in need under me, the way your eyes roll back when i pleasure you, the way you scream my name when i bring you-"

I squeaked at his words, hiding my face with my hands as it burnt with embarrassment with his words. My face felt like it will explode any minute, my heart hammering against my rib cage while a knot formed in a stomach, making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

My hands were removed from my face, Xerxes still hovering over me. "What did i say about hiding from me?" He frowned down on me.

"But...you can't just say all...that." I bit my lip, recalling his words as i looked away from his face unable to hold eye contact with him.

He brought his face closer to me, leaning close to my ear as he took the earlobe into his mouth. His tongue darted out to give it a light lick, my breath hitching at his action. His teeth lightly grazed the soft skin before freeing it.

"But you liked it." His tone took a teasing note and i pulled my head away to look at him.

Blinking at him in utter surprise, i pointed out. "You're smiling." I grinned widely when i saw his lips pulled up in a tiny amused smile.

"Oh Meryl." He buried his face in my neck, inhaling deeply. "What am i gonna do with you?" His tone light, his lips brushing over the skin on my neck before he placed a kiss there.

Then i felt it again, the poking on my thigh. Shifting a little under him, i pushed his lightly by his shoulder. "Xerxes, there's something...poking..." I knew what it was but couldn't bring myself to say the word. I was already embarrassed by everything that was happening.

His let out a pained hiss when i moved again, trying to get rid of that thing from my thigh. I sucked in a harsh breath when i felt his hardness against my femininity. My face exploded in colours when it strangely felt good and i started to move more under him.

With a strained groan, his hand gripped my hips, his eyes meeting mine while i looked at him with uncertainty and slightly flustered. Slowly and with calculating eyes, he started to move his hips along with mine, grinding gently as he leaned down to capture my lips i. a sweet kiss.

Another gasp escaped from when i felt tension building up in my stomach. He took that opportunity to plunged his tongue into my mouth, guiding my lips to kiss him back and i did.

Intentionally, i let out a whimper the pleasure intensifying. His eyes snapped at me, glowing brightly almost predator like but i was scared, in fact it made me curious, excited even.

Without breaking the eye contact, Xerxes slowly made his way down my body, his eyes wild and filled with need.

His face stopped right above my core, and gently reached for the button of my jeans. I teased up slightly when i felt him unbuttoning me and slid the jeans down.

It was indeed happening, my head started to spin as blood rushed to my face, my heart not resting a second to beat normally. Insecurity and doubt started to creep into me and i held his hand, stopping his movements.

His eyes snapped on me, looking at me in question for my action.

"I...have never-." I was nervous yet couldn't mask my excitement either.

"Shh, don't worry. Just trust me, mate." His tone was soft and encouraging. My hands gingerly moved away from his, trusting his words. He dipped his face between my legs, his lips grazing over my panties and the most sensitive area, making me gasp softly at the sensation that spread that shot through me.

"I will take care of you." He whispered, holding eye contact with me once again. Giving with a shy, subtle nod, i let him continue with his ministration.

After his hand moved to my panties. His fingers traced the outline of my panties, making a shudder run rake my body. Even his slight touch felt electrifying, my body was hyper aware and sensitive of him and his touches.

He slid my panties down my legs and removed them completely along with the jeans, leaving me exposed for his eyes to feast on. A shiver raked my body when cold air hit my exposed skin, letting goosebumps cover my skin and my skin flushed bright red.

My hands automatically went to cover myself up, but Xerxes held them down on my side, shaking his head at me. Swallowing the shame of being almost naked before him, i tried to close my legs but Xerxes moved further up, forcing me to keep my legs open, for him.

Nervousness gnawed in me as i remained bare under his eyes which didn't move away from my femininity, his stare burning up my body. An animalistic growl escaped from his mouth, which sounded appreciative and filled with need.

"Xer-" I could complete what i was saying as he buried his face between my legs, and started to lap on it like a starved man. His tongue licking every inch of my most sensitive area and then stroke inside me.

All sensible thoughts left me- the death of Lisa, Nickolai's words, the burden i felt with what my parents revealed to me and everything, only Xerxes remained and his touch, consuming my every thought.

The sensation that coursed through me was unexplainable, i have never felt so much pleasure in my life. My body burnt with his action. My hands which was let loose beside me curled over the silk sheets underneath my body bowing to the movements of his skilled tongue.

A strangled cry left my mouth as i writhe under him. Unconsciously, my hips moved up to meet the strokes of his tongue but Xerxes held me down with his hands over my hips.

"It feels..." I couldn't complete my sentence, i didn't know what to say or how to put what i was feeling into words. It felt too good.

His hands moved under my thighs and gripped my hips. Moving his arms a little he spread my legs wider and let out a groan as he continued with his ministration.

The tension was coiling inside of me, the urge to close my legs was overwhelming but he didn't let me as he continued with his torturous assault.

The knot in my stomach twisted almost to the extent that it was painful. "Xerxes." I rasped out, my own voice surprising me.

Xerxes groaned, his action sending vibrations through me, making me moan. "You taste so good, mate." Xerxes didn't stop his assault. "Tell me, how you feel." His frequency of his words were fueling me more making it almost unbearable.

"It feels...good." I rasped out and whimpered when i felt his finger playing with my clît as he kissed around my inner thighs, my head pushed back onto the pillow and my back arched. "There's...something...happening..i don't know..." I didn't know how to put it in words. The tension was building up. I panicked, the pleasure was heightening almost to the point of making me explode.

He started licking harder and faster, sucking and growling as he worked between my folds. "Let it go. Come for me, love." As if his words were the last straw, my back arched off my back as my pleasure reached it peak making me his name, unconsciously.

I felt something wet leaving me which he licked away greedily. A relief sigh escaped pass my lips as my body felt light and tingly. My bones felt light as if i could float in the air. A soft moan left my lips when Xerxes pulled away leaving a kiss.

His lips met my bare stomach, that was exposed by my shirt riding up in the process. He left pepper kisses on my stomach before aligning himself over me. His eyes going back to his normal shade as he gazed down on me with a soft look.

My eyes started to get droopy as i felt weak and tender. I felt light and fluttery.

"Good girl." Xerxes pecked my cheek before pulling away from me completely and get off from the bed. I heard some rustling sound from the side of the bed before I felt his hands on my legs. He slowly and gently slid the panties up my limp legs before walking away with my jeans towards the closet.

I watched him with droopy, tired eyes as he emerged from his closet with what looked like shorts. He slid them on me gently and i smiled a little at him in gratitude.

Leaving a kiss on my forehead, he mumbled, "Take rest, love. I will wake you up for dinner" He tucked me under the covers and left the room.

Fatigue washed over me as if i was injected with sleep induced medicine and soon, i drifted into oblivion. My wolf and i satisfied and happy.

*

Looking at the mirror of the bathroom as i brushed my hair, i noticed how my cheeks looked plump and red. Keeping the brush back, i patted my hair and squished my cheeks, my cold hands making contact with my warm cheeks.

What had happened a few hours ago, infiltrating into my conscious and i blushed, smiling a little.

"Are you recalling what had happened a few hours ago?"

I jumped a little when i realized i wasn't alone on the bathroom. Xerxes stood by the door, his arms crossed over his chest, his head slightly tilted. I noticed his fresh set of clothes, he probably took a shower, like i did.

When his question registered on my mind, i looked away from him. "No..." I lied, slightly embarrassed.

He walked towards me, his steps tentative and calculating. My body heat up at his approaching figure, my head ducked as my eyes remained fixated on his shoes.

Turning me to face him with a hand over my shoulder, he made me meet his eyes. "There's no need to be shy." He said softly, his eyes soft. "Whatever need you have, i will take care of it." It didn't sound as innocent to my ears and made me feel like he was insinuating something else. "Okay?"

His trailed his finger down my neck and laid his palm flat against my mark. "Okay." I whispered, lost in the warm look in his eyes. He leaned down and captured my lips for a brief kiss, before his lips trailed down my neck and sucked on my neck earning a moan from me before kissing the skin around my neck.

"Xerxes." My voice came out whiny when i realised he was teasing me. I felt his smile against his skin, which in turn soared me with pride. I made him smile.

He placed a kiss on my cheek before pulling away from me completely. "Come, It's almost dinner time." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom, walking out of the room.

My heart felt light and happy. I was happy to see this side of Xerxes- caring and playful. I felt more close to him and more comfortable around him. The progress we were making made me hopeful and dared me look forward towards our future.

Once we reached the dinner table, i noticed Roman and Zues were already seated. There was an awkward silence in the dinner hall.

My legs halted in its track at the door, Xerxes doing the same. His eyes turned to me im question.

"Where's Armenes and... Nickolai?" I asked eyeing the other two brother who turned around when they sensed our presence.

Roman smiled at me warmly while Zues stared blankly. "They went back to Gordon." Xerxes answered. His hand behind my back urging me to move and i obliged.

Xerxes let me take a seat on his right, the seat adjacent to his as he sat on the head of the table.

Roman sat next to me while Zues was opposite of me. "You just missed them." Roman informed me earning a confused look from me.

"Armenes and Nickolai." He explained.

"Oh." I nodded my head slowly, looking away from his calm and warm eyes.

The confrontation i had with Nickolai bothered me. If he says he's not the one then... From under my lashes, i dared to take a peek at Zues but ducked my head almost instantly when i found him staring right at me.

"Zues." Xerxes tone was cold as he glared at his brother slightly. He probably noticed the awkward exchange between us.

Zues tore his gaze away from me and gave Xerxes a little bow before he did the same gesture towards me. "Sorry Luna, it was not my intention to make you uncomfortable." He apologized.

I gave him a stiff nod, my suspicious mind unable to trust him or anyone and it didn't help the cause that i was still disturbed and bothered by his suggestion for me to run away and leave Xerxes.

I have to talk with Xerxes about Zues and even Nickolai.

***

Okay done!
I was blushing the entire chapter, geez idk how other writers write such chapters. They're freaking awesome!

Idk how it turned out, i hope it was satisfying. And, the thought of me having to write their mating scene is making me quack in my seat. *cue the sweating*

Anyhoo, i hope the scene was at least bearable and not cringe worthy.
Comment your thoughts!

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 150K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...
10.1M 326K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
197K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...
27.5K 463 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...