The Acrimony Anomaly [Naruto...

By AnimeKittyKat

Madara was dead, deader than dead. Probably the most deadest person ever to make as many mistakes and regrets... More

I'm too Old for this Shit
Is a Sharingan a Vegetable?
An Asshole is my Father
Oh Look, It's the Kid of the Parents I Killed...
Fuck You and Your Rules
And There's This Fucker in a Green Jumpsuit
Let Me Be A Corpse Nii-san!
I'm... Sorry
Shisui Sashimi
Stalked... Call the Pedo-Police
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Massacre
An Orange Fluffball Wants to Shank Me
A Perfect Sunday Afternoon with Tea, Cookies, and Fucking Danzo
Hello Akatsuki~!
Questioned
Troublesome Woman
What I Think About Hashirama...
Training and... Suna?
Fuck, My Clothes are Stained with your Blood
It's Because I'm in a Girl's Body!
SHIINNAAEEE!!
You Killed Me, It's Only Right I Return the Favor
A Mind Invasion
A New Dilemma
Going Back
Naruto!!!!!!!!!
Pieces Put Into Place
Graduation!
Naruto's Confidence
The Nara Household
And the Idiot of the Year Award Goes to...
The First Hokage Revealed
Add Two More Dead Bodies to the Pile
Forgotten Times
Family
Russian Roulette
A Heart-to-Heart
The Chunnin Exams
I am the Pedo Police
Shit Going Down
Where the Hell are They All Coming From?!
Acrimony Anomaly Comic Short #1
Ups and Downs
Quest for Appeal
Kirigakure Time!
Mishaps and More
Fight Time
The Storm Before THE Storm
Don't Defile Those Dead Bodies!
Tobirama and an Ex-Terrorist for the Leaf
Wed and Bed
Another Senju Bastard?
Making Bank
Drama
Alcoholic Senju Returns!

I Saw That Fucking Smirk, You Sly Dog

9.6K 544 487
By AnimeKittyKat

So, the Hokage became their sensei without a hitch. Honestly, Tsubaki never thought that anyone could be worse than Masochist Sensei... And she was dead wrong. The old man liked to subject them to near impossible feats for regular shinobi while just sitting back and watching them.

There was only one blessing that came along with his so-called tutelage: no D-rank missions. Maybe it was the fact that the man had produced some of the strongest shinobi in the nation, but they were treated higher than all the genin.

Although they were supposed to partner up with Team 7 on those missions, the Hokage always managed to pull some kind of bullshit excuse out of his ass. It wasn't like Kakashi, the sensei of Team 7 could complain though. Being the Kage of a village came with a shit ton of perks.

They were lucky too, the latest mission was capturing Tora and the rumors floating around about that cat weren't pretty ones. Though, the Uchiha female herself was a cat person... Putting that aside, the man was pretty much someone to enforce what they already had learned.

------*****------

"No!" Naruto yelled, crossing his arms like an 'X.' "I'm not doing a stupid D-Rank because Tsubaki-chan never joins us on those missions!"

The jinchuriki then pointed directly at the Sandaime, "What kind of promise is that if they never join use like we agreed to!"

Sakura looked ready to hit the blond haired boy, "Naruto... You can't disrespect the Hokage!"

Sasuke 'hn'ed' , "The dobe is right. Even if you are the leader, you have to fulfill your promises, Hokage-sama."

"That's right!" the Uzumaki burst out, unable to contain his anger.

Inside of Naruto, the fox commented, "For once, I have to agree with my stupid container. This wasn't a part of the deal."

"Even Kurama is agreeing!" Naruto howled, ready to break into a temper tantrum.

The Sarutobi raised an eyebrow at Kakashi, who sweatdropped while reading his favorite orange-covered book. "Can't you keep them under control?"

"..."

The silence from the jounin was enough to get his answer. Reluctantly, he sighed, "I'll give you a C-Rank mission."

"And Team Sarutobi will accompany us, "Sasuke added, reminding the old man.

"And Team Sarutobi will accompany you, " he repeated back.

Satisfied, Sasuke dropped his need for words and muttered out a soft 'hn.'

Suddenly, Tsubaki and Hashirama appeared in a cloud of smoke, both dressed in the ancient shinobi attire, battle armors and everything. "You called? We saw the bird."

"Ahh, yes, " the leader of Konoha drawled, "You will be on a mission with Team 7... You can come on in now."

An old man with a black v-cut t-shirt, a towel around his forehead, and low set glasses walked in. His grey hair stuck in every direction and a sake bottle was held comfortably in his right hand.

"I expect you all to risk life and limb for me."

At those words, both reborn ninjas stiffened, realizing the true intent in his words. There's no way that this is a C-Rank...

They turned to the Hokage, who in turn had a smirk on his face. When he saw them looking, he masked it quickly with a look of indifference.

The Mokuton user nudged her, "You saw that, didn't you? He knew about this."

Whispering back, she replied, "Yeah, but I don't think he knows that Gramps has caught on... I swear, the fucking Hokage is probably one of Satan's lackeys."

"Maybe..."

After the man cleared his throat, the two stiffened, sweat appearing on their skin. "Y-you think he heard us...?"

"We'll find out when we get back... You think he can make hell any worse?" Tsubaki muttered.

Hashirama silently cried as even Tsubaki's training seemed like a walk in the park compared to the Hokage's.

"You may go, " the Kage of Konoha ordered.

Team Sarutobi literally sped from the room, not wanting to be there a second longer. 'Genma' thought hopefully, "Maybe he'll be a bit lenient...?"

"Don't get your useless hopes up, "she deadpanned.

"Gaara should be coming back today..."

A lovestruck sigh came from the female. "O Gaara, Gaara, wherefore art thou Gaara? But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Gaara is the sun."

"Are you seriously quoting Romeo and Juliet?" the boy beside her huffed.

She flipped her hair, "Tobi or not Tobi, that is the question."

"Oh my fu-!"

"Language, old friend."

A familiar chakra appeared and she inwardly squealed. Gaara was walking toward them, the sun somehow creating a halo around his head. The sand wriggled in his surrounding area, making him seem like a sand deity.

"If only I could stop time, "she sighed, "If I had the power to stop things within my sight, now would be the perfect time. I would take so many pictures of Gaara's glorious figure! What good a quirk like that could be..."

"Quirk?" Hashirama questioned.

"I wish to have that power... Then maybe the good days could've lasted forever."

They both looked off to the blue sky, reminiscing in their past memories.

The red head joined them, pointing out, "... Don't we have a mission to go on?"

"Crap!" Both Madara and Hashirama chorused, racing off to the gates, where they would most likely meet Team 7.

Gaara joined with them, casually surfing on the sand to their destination. He managed to even get in front of the two of them.

Tsubaki caught sight of his... And blood dripped down her nose. Loudly catcalling, she yelled, "That ass is as fine as ever, princess!"

Shukaku cackled and the sand met up with her fist for a fistbump. She stared dumbly at the grains. "Boi. Kurama and I do that. Stop plagiarizing and find something original."

Depressed, the sand went back into the tidal wave that the Suna kid made. Shukaku then devised a handshake that would definitely top the Kyuubi's.

-----*****-----

Neji Hyuuga was NOT stalking anyone in particular. He definitely did not witness the shameless flirting of the Uchiha girl. He wasn't angry and curious as to why Tsubaki was not only trained by his sensei and personally by the Hokage.

The long haired male gripped his hand furiously. Hell, he was jealous but also confused. Gai-sensei was his sensei, yet the man set aside time to train her.

Even the Hokage thought that she was good enough to take on. What was even more weird was that she wasn't 'Rookie of the year.' Her brother was titled that instead, but if he was, wouldn't he also be a student of the Hokage? Things weren't settling well with the Hyuuga.

So, he watched just one training between her and Gai... He realized quickly that the girl was far out of even Lee's prowess in Taijutsu. She might've been as good as their teacher himself.

Not only that, but she was flawless. Her fighting style, punches, appearance, and her toned muscles. The sweat that dripped down her face, causing stray strands of hair to stick to her face only added to the effect. Not only that, but she sported a tank top that clearly showed off her ripped abs.

At that moment, Neji couldn't help but describe her as 'perfect.' She could pass as a Goddess of War and Beauty at that point.

A warm feeling had spread through his chest and the thudding of his heart sounded in his ears.

He tried to ignore and keep his gaze on the girl who had engaged in a heavy close combat fight. However, the weird sensations continued to grow.

Tsubaki's onyx eyes locked onto his and he felt embarrassed for some weird reason. When she winked playfully, his heart quivered. The pale eyed boy had no idea what was going on and went to escape, fleeing with all his might.

Is this... A jutsu...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 1 5
Contains a guide to ppl who never watched Naruto!! first book: Word count: 3319 words. Warning! If you don't like overpowered, prodigious Naruto, th...
22.1K 1.6K 10
[Warring States Uchiha!OC] With death comes rebirth. And with rebirth comes Uchiha Isamu, a soul unfortunate enough to find herself in the Warring St...
633K 25.1K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...
108K 5.2K 129
Dawn desires to live a life that shelters her from the monsters of her past only to find out that ignorance isn't bliss, but a recipe for upcoming di...