WE ARE FOREVER | VKOOK

Por wildflowerXYZ

+ MAIN vkook (top Tae) DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING REVEALED Big SUB- yoonmin(top Yoongi), hobi is an important... Más

{Its time}
{Together again}
{Why it ended}
{Lets play .01}
{Lets Play .02}
{Lucky}
{Restaurants and friends}
{Getting ready}
{Jealousy}
{Drunk actions}
NOT AN UPDATE
{Im Sorry}
{Fight for him}
{We shoot, We score .01}
{We shoot, We score .02}
{We shoot, We score .03}
{Enemies or allies}
{Countdown}
{What Happened}
QUESTION to get to know YOU
{Betrayal .01}
{Betrayal .02}
{Mask Off}
{Are you okay}
{Hospital Visit}
JEON JUNGKOOK 💍🤞🏾
KIM NAMJOON 👑
PARK JIMIN 😇
KIM SEOKJIN 😘
KIM TAEHYUNG 💜
ending

JUNG HOSEOK 🤩

759 20 1
Por wildflowerXYZ

AHHHH MY SUNSHINES BIRTHDAY TD!! February 18 blessed us all 💜😘

happy birthday jung hoseok! I actually love u sm ahh I'm so happy that this sunshine was born and became part of a group that causes me so much happiness.

Hobi is someone that is such an inspiration to me. He is always so uplifting and happy radiating amazing energy, strong for going through such hard times, so mf talented, an extremely handsome man, and such a caring hyung and member of bts.

People always call this man the sunshine of the group and maybe some people just label as that just because that's become his nickname but I actually think that it's so accurate. Hobi is someone who is always radiating amazing energy and he uplifts people around them complimenting them and acting goofy and outgoing. He is probabaly the member of bts I would want to be friends with the most honestly just because of how fun he seems to be. Like cmon now, every interview, run ep, or any of their shows if your an ot7 stan even if u have a bias that's not hobi you always watch him and wait for him to do some goofy shit to make you laugh because he doesn't care what others think and just acts wild. I really admire this about him and he really conpletes the group making it 100x more lively and loveable.

Now i also love him sm because of how freaking strong he is. Y'all, the hate he used to get was acc unbearable and broke my heart. People constantly calling him ugly, and wanting the members to be there during HIS lives ( heck once he even gave his phone to jimin because fans were asking for other members and hobi was fed up), calling him a bad rapper, an annoying person, and even not a good dancer. All these statements are complete bullshit. Honestly hobi is extremely handsome and I'm not js that because he's in bts but if u actually examine his face he's very good looking. His features are all angled and strong yet he still looks very delicate and pretty. Like his jaw, eyes,  and nose are very sharp yet because of his aura he still gives off a calm and pretty look. Idk I just never seen him as ugly y'all and for the people who do I'm not even kidding y'all are freaking blind because how do you not see how handsome he is. Also when people attack his rapping and dancing omg they are actually just haters and are not examining talent at all. Hobi style of rap is a fun flow and I honestly love it, how he raps might even be my favourite. His wave and rythem is very good and he is an amazing performer while rapping honestly probably the best out of all the rap line and even the vocal line although singing and rapping are different vibes how he carries himself on stage is priceless. I think people need to give him way more credit for his rapping because it's very underrated. Next for those who hate on his dancing and dare say any other member is better then him ( even jungkook who is my ult bias and jimin ) are freaking liars. Like I will wholeheartedly admit that when hobi dances it's a whole other feel and he has the best energy and facial expressions while dancing. He is absolutely flawless honestly on stage. But back to my original point lmao, he is jus so strong for continuing to fight back the haters and work hard for bts and always give a big smile to army. It acc is very hard to act like your happy all the mf time but jung Hoseok does it perfectly and he is so strong and I admire and love him so much more for being so optimistic.

Also y'all one more thing, can we note how freaking good his style is?! Like idk if it's just me but he really dresses well and looks like a runway model all the time. Like look at these loooks he was serving 👅

Even when he's wearing lazy wear he looking like a snacc^^

Honestly just thanks so much jhope for making me laugh and reminding me to try to stay positive in all times and work hard no matter what. He puts a smile on my face sm and it has come to a point that when he is upset I actually have tears in my eyes and I don't do that for no other member like regularly. But when I see hobi upset it makes me break because I know that he really is going through hard times as he tries the most to put on a smile for army. I love you sfm jung hoseok💜

Hope you have a fantastic birthday because you really deserve it.

Now like always here are some videos of our golden hyung:

—————————————-
Authors note
Guys I just wanted to say that idk if ima finish this book or when. I have had a lot going in my life and I do not have the time nor motivation to finish the book. I may push myself but the story might end badly and not as well as I wanted it too.

Again I have a plan for my story and want to write that so I probabaly have to push myself to continue this story but idk I feel like I want to start another one about something else (still  vkook tho)

Well now that aside, YALL HAVE YOU LISTENED TO FREAKING SCENERY!!! AHSHEHWJJEKRKEJ TAEHYUBG FUCKING KILLED IT LIKE IT WAS SUCH A GORGEOUS SONG AND HIS VOICE IS JUST PERFECT😭💙

Here it is if y'all didn't listen to it yet:

Plus here's a picture of Seokjin just because to bless your day even more aft you seen all those pics of hobi :

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

525K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
311K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...
107K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
40.8K 3.1K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...