13th Doctor OneShots

Bởi JessicaSongAQ

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... Xem Thêm

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
1962
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
Fish People?
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories part 2
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
The Space Station?
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
WANTED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
A future visit?
Not Chrsitmas!
Still not christmas?
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

A Surprise Plenet.

292 9 8
Bởi JessicaSongAQ

The Doctor was at her console fiddling with things and eating those custard creams, Yaz had walked in after getting read. It was a new day and most the Companions were just waking up especially J, she hasn't slept for what seemed like a month or so. She just goes into her room and lays there listening to music or reading or maybe watching TV.

Ryan was getting ready while Graham was getting something to eat and making himself a sandwich in case of emergencies.

The Doctor had a smile on her face as Yaz enters "Morning Yaz sleep well? Did you get something to eat we have a great day of adventures today", she smiles widely.

"Yes sleep was good, and yep just left Graham making his emergency sandwich and eating toast", she laughs "Where are we going today?", she asks.

"I thought we could take a trip to this planet I once visited in my younger days, I haven't taken anyone there yet. When I first arrived the creatures of the planet was just adapting and getting their homes up. So I swore to only go back when the time was right. Plus I got a call asking to be seen by their leader". She smiles widely and shoved a biscuit in her mouth.

"So where is J?", The Doctor wonders

"I think she's still asleep", Yaz says picking up a biscuit for herself the Doctor glares at her but decided she could have one.

"Sleeping? Still, it's 11 am why is she still asleep I will have to go wake her, she can't miss out on this planet wait till you all see the sky it's wonderful", she says heading towards the hallways.

"Doctor", says Yaz and The Doctor turns around.

"Yes?", she questions

"I don't think J has actually had sleep, sometimes most days she's up before us all expect you. When I ask if she's slept well she says meh just been reading or she mentions music or TV she says 'I don't really need as much sleep as much as I love love to dream sometimes I don't need it' and well she seems fine normally so she's not tired herself out", Yaz tells the Doctor this new information.

"Oh", says the Doctor as she looks directly to Yaz in deep thought before saying "Well we don't all need much sleep I guess, anyway we need her to be awake", she smiles and bolts on thinking she will ask J how much sleep she actually gets.

The Doctor walks along to J's room, she stands outside it and notices something she never has done before. Her bedroom door is Purple on the outside and there is a Thing hanging saying 'Do Not Disturb most likely reading' and it's stuck to the door. The Doctor tried to see what's under it but she couldn't get it away. Above it just says J's Room.

She decided she would knock first and she did. She got no reply.

She knocked once more, before deciding she would just go in and see if she's okay.

She slowly opens the door, it creaks a little and she sees J she's curled up in her bed with her duvet over her. All you can see is her head, she's cocooned herself in her duvet.

She sleeps peacefully and the Doctor can now notice that the girl really needed the sleep. The Doctor decided she will let her sleep an hour more before going to their destination she didn't want J missing out.

The Doctor turned around to leave but the pictures on J's dresser caught her eyes, she slowly and silently makes her way to the pictures to look at them.

J had brought some of her memories with her the last time she visited home. She doesn't visit her home much she calls in now and then but does not go see her family as the rest do.

There was one picture of J and her mum, she was young around the age of 8 she had gotten chocolate all over her face and her mum, The Doctor chuckles at this, J's Mum has long blonde hair with blue eyes she seemed a little familiar to the doctor like she knew this woman. But she could not put a name or memory to the face.

The next picture beside it had J and her siblings there is J with her glasses, her light blonde long hair longer than what she has it now, also it's now more a dark strawberry blonde like Rivers. The boy to her right had Dark brown hair and so did the girl standing in front of him, there was another little girl with light blonde hair in front of J. The Doctor noticed they looked more like the woman than J did. They were all pretty young in this picture.

Next to that picture was another picture of J and her mother, they were older J looked around maybe 14 or 15. She had dyed her hair a Blueish colour, there was another picture beside it of J and one of her Friends she assumes she now had purple hair.

Besides that, there was another picture but this time of her siblings and mum without J.

Beside that picture was a picture and that's when the Doctor picked up the picture to examine it even more. It was the same child that River had a picture off in her room. The child must have been about 4 or 5 and then the Doctor looks back to the one she assumed J was 8 in to double make sure she was right it definitely is the same child.

She mutters to herself before placing the picture down, she turns around to see J had awoken and started to rub her eyes, she had sat up and a second after rubbing her eyes she picks up her glasses.

"Doctor?", she asks sleepily "What are you doing here?", she asks wrapping her covers over her more and leans into them awaiting her answer.

"Well you see Yaz told me you were still asleep, I came to wake you but you never awoke from the knock on the door, so I decided to come in and see if you were okay. You just was sleeping I decided I'd give her an hour more before waking you completely if you were not by the time I came back. Anyhow I saw the pictures over here and decided to look at them", she says without mentioning anything else.

"Okay then", J says and then she yawns "Not like me though normally I'd wake at mostly everything I'm mostly a light sleeper unless I haven't had sleep in some time, and i guess i haven't", she says chuckling.

"Oh yes about that, how long has it been since you actually slept?", the Doctor wonders.

"Well, I can't remember", J says nervously

"Hmm", The Doctor hums she thinks she understands but decided to leave it till she knew more.

"Well get up, get ready we are going to a wonderful place. I have been called too, you will love the sky trust me". The Doctor says leaving the room.

Around twenty-five minutes later J appears in the console room with Yaz already being there Ryan and Graham arrived no long after the Doctor got back.

"So where are we going then Doc?", asks Graham

"You will see", she smiles.

"Yes apparently it's wonderful she said 'wait till you see the sky' so I wonder if it's made of something different", says Yaz.

"Oh my god imagine a sky made out of chocolate that you can eat?", says Ryan

J chuckled and the Doctor looks at her smiles and then turns to Ryan "Don't be silly if that was a thing we would have started there when yous first started travelling with me", The Doctor says.

Everyone started to laugh about this.

The Tardis started shaking everyone found a place to hold onto as they were jolted around. Once the Tardis landed they headed to the doors.

The Doctor was first to reach the Tardis doors, she turns to everyone behind her "Be prepared for this sky", she smiles and you can see she is excited to show everyone this sky.

Once everyone was out the Tardis they all waited and Looked up at the Sky together. The Doctor watched their reactions.

"Wow", says Yaz as she looks to the Doctor who smiled at her she looks back up.

"This is incredible", says Graham and looks around him.

"I didn't expect this at all", Ryan said while his eyes grew wider.

"Beautiful absolutely stunning this is absolutely something I wish to look at every morning", says J she suddenly snaps her head round to the Doctor "What, how does it look at night?", she asks.

"Mainly the same but darker", the Doctor explained back.

The Sky was beautiful, it was incredible and it was amazing to look at the colours were memorising they pull you in.

There was Greens, purples, blues, yellows, reds, pinks, all different shades. As if they swirling into one another.

"Does it actually swirl?", asked Ryan turning his attention to the Doctor.

"The creatures of this planet believed it is swirling but it's just a Hallucination and who am I to tell them differently? They gotta find that out themselves plus it's the magic of this planet the sky", The Doctor says smiling and then she looks up.

"It's like a painting", J says grabbing the attention of Graham

"That it really is", he says smiling at her then looking over into the distance "Umm Doc", he says.

"Yes", she says looking up still.

"What are those?", he asks grabbing her attention more now she turns to where he was looking.

"Ooh that's the creatures of this planet they are called", she laughs "Crayons not because they are multiple coloured or anything like that it's because of the Sky," she says

"People call them that because of the sky?" Yaz said a little confused

"Yep", is all the Doctor said

A few of the soldiers on the planet got closer and then stood in front of them all awaiting the others. Once they had gotten their the smallest of them all spoke up.

"Doctor it's lovely to see you again, this place is not how it was before and it seems you ain't either Regeneration. Hmm, it seems you have gotten longer hair this time, I like it". It said

"Why thank you general", spoke the Doctor

J chuckled a little to herself the hair is all it noticed this made her want to burst out in laughter but she didn't.

"So general you send me a message telling me to come back ASAP?", Asked the Doctor.

"Well you see", the General started to say while looking back to the distance it came from and back to the Doctor "Well we wanted you to come back and see how our planet has developed", it said smiling

"Wait you called ASAP for the Doctor just to visit?", asked Ryan

"Yes we had been promised the Doctor would come back and she never did, So we wanted to show her the creation we have in her favour from saving us and helping us get started on our new homes". It said smiling to everyone.

J wanted to ask how it picked up on the She if it knew about genders and what are they like it never looked female it never looked, Male, it looked more of a rock in a shell. She didn't mention anything though she figured it would be rude concerning they had been showing kindness so far.

"Ahh well I have been busy General I'm sorry, but we are here now and ready to explode. By the way, this is Graham", the Doctor said pointing at him, "And this is Ryan", she said pointing at him too. She pointed at Yaz "And this is Yaz", she smiles towards her and then to J "And this is J", she said walking over to her putting her arm around her shoulder.

She didn't know why she did it but it felt natural and J just smiled.

"Well welcome all to our planet, the Planet Colours as the Doctor told us, that it is what you earthlings call what our sky looks like and we loved the name", the General said "These are my soldiers many will not speak because it is against rules on duty but for today they will be here guiding you around as I have to get back to our leader and let him know how many have arrived before we throw the Doctor and you lot a feast, so some have been given orders to speak". It said pointing to his men.

"A feast?", questions Ryan

"Well you see the Doctor helped us and we want to show her our thank you and the Leader of our planet our King wants to thank the Doctor in person", it smiled.

"Thank you, General, that would be lovely", said the Doctor and before they were about the set off J made a remark to Graham.

"Well, Graham seems like you didn't need that Cheese and cucumber sandwich after all", she smirked.

Graham just laughed "Seems I don't", he smiles.

"Well, in that case, may I have it? I didn't catch breakfast and I'm now hungry and don't worry all I will eat what we are given at the feast too", she smiles and makes puppy dog eyes at Graham.

"Sure, here I'm sure the food here will be delicious", he says hopefully.

"Sweet", says J as she gets the sandwich all laughed at her even the General and its Soldiers.

They started to head back in the direction they came from Ryan, Graham and Yaz were ahead of J the Doctor looked back.

She was munching away at the sandwich, she smiles to the Doctor and the Doctor smiles back, in her own thoughts as she turns around and keeps focus at the surroundings as she thinks to herself.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7K 124 7
After Fang, Heart, Spine, Talon, and Tail. Became Kumandra again Namaari set's out to find the dragon's Crown that was lost years ago but instead sh...
3.1K 56 8
Lacy Wren is the twin sister of Sabine Wren. When Sabine left the Empire Lacy stayed. She thought it was the right thing to do. If her sister wanted...
26.3K 1.5K 16
Waking up in pain and cold always sucks. But then having to navigate a world that doesn't have indoor plumbing or even a stove might just be worse. W...
Apocalypse Arrival Bởi 中国小说

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

22.6K 386 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...