LOVE

By ibriclarke

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be." More

Copyright.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thireteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sequel is OUT!

Chapter Thirty Seven

2.4K 123 25
By ibriclarke

"I know you think you grown as fuck, I'm telling your mom you half naked," I said laughing watching Simone throw her mouth open ajar.

"Don't do that. My mom still thinks I'm eleven I swear." She said shaking her head waiting for her boyfriend to come.

I had a photo shoot in two hours but I was told last night that I would have to get braids for it. Throughout the past months, I have done shoots for a lot of black-owned businesses to promote their clothes. I would have to fly out to Puerto Rico for Diesel. Then come back for prom, and then my Victoria Secret shoot.

The shoot for today was for H&M. I knew they started seeing me on a lot of other campaigns, and since the racist clothing they put out lately they were trying to make up for it.

"I wish I could come with you to prom but you know you have a secret lover now or whatever."

"No, I still want to take you. You're the busy one nowadays!" Simone rolled her eyes as her ride approached the salon, as I was going to have to wait for mine.

"Yea, yea. Text me when you get home." Watching her get in the car I didn't bother trying to see who it was due to the window being tinted.

Seconds later I saw my ride pull up as I smirked walking to the car immediately not wanting to waste any time.

"You look good baby girl." He said leaning over giving me a peck. "Thank you."

-

"Yes! Beautiful!"Mrs. Streep yelled by the cameraman as he told me how he wanted me to pose.

"One more Trinity and then it's a wrap, stand up and give me a look."

Putting my hand on my stomach, and moving the fur coat to the side I looked intensely in the camera as I seen two flashes go off.
"Lovely you can go back into the dressing room and change love." The camera man said as Mrs. Streep went over with him to look at what pictures were the best.

"Damn you sexy," D'Andre said making me cheese as I walked in my dressing room that was empty now with just him, and I in it. Figuring the makeup artist had left I sighed starting to take my clothes off.

"You must wanna be fucked."

"Don't start, you know you can eat though."

"Yea yea we know you scared of dick," laughing slightly that wasn't the reason. However, I was grateful that he wasn't the type to rush me.

He made it clear that there was always other stuff we could do, and I respected the fact that he allowed me to be comfortable.

"You want me to sleep over at your house tonight?" I was never really home anymore. I was either modeling, therapy, school, D'Andre, or Stacey's house.

I was still close to everyone else but right now these two were my main friends.

"Of course."

Sliding my jeans on, and the shirt from before I was ready to go deciding to keep the same shoes on from the shoot.

"Come on, hand me my bag please," obeying he handed me my little book bag and phone.

"Trinity, young man come. Do these fit your liking?" Walking over to Ms. Streep who insisted I called her Vivian I immediately smiled looking at the photos.

"Damn," D'Andre mumbled, as I kept my eyes focused in awe.

"Wow the last one is my favorite."

Nodding their head agreeing we talked for a few minutes before I decided to head out with him wanting to spend as much time as I could relaxing for the next day I had a therapy appointment, and a plane to catch.

Shyan's birthday was in two days and to celebrate her birthday her mom was flying our friend group out to the Bora Bora.

D'Andre wasn't really accepted in my other friend groups due to Randy's behavior. Randy had proved to be like any other boy. He got close enough to be at my house, but then he had claimed he fucked me, and bragged to the whole school.

I, of course, knew it wasn't true, the only person who had been inside me was Keyshawn, however I wasn't fucking with Randy, and so wasn't D'Andre.

-

"Fuck D!" I yelled as he stuck his fingers in me in a fast rhythm. Sexual things with D'Andre we're always weird for me. He was good but not all the time. It was like he knew what to do to get me to the point to where I felt like I had to cum, however, he would never make me cum.

Feeling his nails start stabbing my insides I rolled my eyes knowing it would have to be another day I would fake an orgasm.

"OHHHH!" I yelled pushing his fingers out of me. His tongue game was so much better, but he refused to eat today saying it would make him want to fuck.

D'Andre was fine as fuck I just hoped if I ever decided to fuck him it would be better than what was going on now. My sex life was supposed to get better, not get worse.

"You came? I don't see any-"

Feeling my phone vibrate I immediately picked it up not wanting to answer his question, and lie.

"Hello?"

"Oh my God Trinity can you look at my Instagram photo and tell me if it's good?" Lauren's squeaky voice boomed in my phone making me move the phone from my ear.

Putting the phone on speaker I went to my apps to look for Instagram.

"What is the picture of?"

"Me, and my friend but I want Raymond to see it so he can get jealous, but if it's a bad picture I'll take it down. Hurry." She rushed making me sign in, and immediately see the photo.

Lauren and Raymond had broken up three months ago but she was still obsessed with him. From stalking his location, and randomly showing up to having people talk about her to him to see if he would talk bad about her.

We were all getting annoyed with her behavior, she needed to move the fuck on.

I knew how it felt to lose your first love, but this was ode. She was only asking me because everyone would tell her what she wanted to shut her up. Me? I haven't spoken to anyone that much, and I would never lie to her about something so simple.

"He looks gay."

Gasping at my choice of words she said thank you before hanging up as I threw my phone on the bed for D'Andre to pick up.

"Smile." He said turning my camera to me as I shook my head. Shrugging his shoulders he turned the phone to him smiling.

"I'm so fucking sexy," he said cheesing at the photo.

Snatching the phone out his hand, I raised to get up and go in his kitchen for some snacks.

"Too bad you can't finger me as good as you look." Looking at his reaction I laughed seeing that I ruined his moment.

"I'm just joking," I lied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 11 21
12.4K 487 41
you never know what to expect out in the ghetto.
116 0 13
When you think you can't find love it finds you in the most unexpected way.