Birth To The Flame: Origin

By XxFlame_HazexX

Origin Stories are fun aren't they? In this, witness and experience the tale of young 13 year old Alex Musta... More

Part 0: Intro
Part 1: The CPU's Introduction To The Mustang
Part 2: The Certification and Rising Tensions
Part 4: Secrets Behind The Stone
Part 5: Closure On The Notes
Part 6: The 5th Laboratory
Part 7: The Planeptune Prelude
Part 8: Meeting The Tuckers
Omake 1: Soup
Part 9: Lost Souls
Part 10: A Scarful Encounter
Part 11: Barry The Chooper
Omake 2: Later
Omake 3: Ricardo
Part 12: To The Next Chapter
Part 13: The First Day in Leanbox
Omake 4: The Death Of Alex Mustang
Part 14: A One Winged Encounter
Part 15: Inheriting The Buster
Part 16: The Legend Of The Sword
OC Face Reveal
Part 17: Kidnaping
Author's Note. Finally
Part 18: Greed
Part 19 Intro Preview
The Final Word

Part 3: The Massacre

600 15 8
By XxFlame_HazexX

Time: 12:00 A.M.

Location: Lastation Slums

'I don't know what's gonna hurt more. Their pain, or mine.'

Alex thought to himself quietly, as he stood on a hill overlooking the Slums, his home.

After what Bradley had told him, he knew what needed to be done. He knew it pain him to do it, but, there was no other choice.

This was the way.

Alex pondered over why things had to be this way.

At first, the slums were content with their lifestyle. Being separated from mainland Lastation meant a more carefree life style unlike how it was in mainland Lastation.

However, the slums knew that they still gave Black Heart power due to them still being a part of Lastation, however, the more and more Black Heart neglected them, the more furious they got.

The amount of weapons they had proved they were ready for civil war.

Alex sighed, knowing it was too late to then back now.

He walked up to the front gate, the entrance to the slums.

He stared at it the the gate for a bit before putting on his mask, and disappearing from sight

T

wo guards stood there as some sort  guards as they let the people come in and out. When they saw Alex under his mask, they immediately were on guard.

"Hey! What're you doing kid!? We're way past visiting hours!" One of them said. "Yeah! Get lost!" The other said.

Little did they know, it be their last words ever said.

In a flash, both were immediately sliced in half. Alex's sword already has blood on it.

And there'd be many more waiting.

'Okay. Guards are down. The watch towers are next, then the police station.

Alex knew just heading into this blind would be a death wish.

So, he made a plan to eliminate all emergency dispatch intel first like the gate guards and watch towers. Once they were gone, no one could alert the police, and then they'd be blind for Alex's oncoming assault.

So, Alex immediately ran up a wall avoiding the spotlights and when he reached the top, he quietly and swiftly eliminate all 8 watch towers and the men controlling them.

He then turned off the power so the light's infrared cameras wouldn't detect him.

"Okay. The eyes in the sky are gone. Time for the final procedure before the blood flows." He said.

Alex jumped down the wall and at the last second clapped his hands and placed them on the ground to soften the landing.

He immediately rushed to the police station and quietly walked into it.

Once he entered, one of the men inside shouted who he was before Alex took down the lights and slaughtered all the policemen.

'Well, this is it. The final part. Let no one, live.' He thought.

Alex knew now that he could be loud. After all one could alert Alex's father about the threat. All of his connections were dead now.

So, Alex barged into a house of four, and killed them all quickly, and then quickly ran out and took of his mask.

It pained him. It really did, yet, due to his father refusing to change, there was just no way.

Alex then ran down the street slaughtering house after house. Person after person. He made sure he was gonna let no one live through this. The more he killed, the more blood of his victims splattered onto his face.

As Alex ran continued to run down the path, he felt beast coming and jumped out the way as fire blasted in front of him.

Alex's father, Roy Mustang, was awake and aware.

"Alex, what lies beyond this slaughter? Are you going to show a different future from the one I showed you?" He said.

"This, this is what I see as the better future for Lastation. For OUR nation." Alex said.

"I see." Alex's father said.

'You must really care for Black Heart and Black Sister. Right Alex?' He thought.

Just then, he disappeared in a smoke cloud.

"A-A fake!?" Alex shouted in surprise as he wiped away the blood from his face.

'Father is the worst possible matchup for me. This is going to be a battle between protégé and master.' Alex thought as he vanished again, knowing he needed to kill everyone else and not to keep his father waiting.

1 Hour Later

Casualties: 99,998

People Left: 2

Alex now stood outside the entrance to his house, a sliding door.

Alex hesitated a bit before he heard Roy.

"Come inside. There are no traps."

Alex opened the sliding door and then closed it.

He saw his father and his mother both kneeling down, side by side, with their backs facing Alex.

"Father!?"

"I don't wish to participate in a death match with my own son."

Those words shocked Alex to his core.

"I see. You've aligned with the neglectful goddess?" His father said.

"Father, mother, I-." He said before being interrupted by his mother.

"Alex, we already know." She said.

Alex got his sword ready to his slice them.

"Alex, promise me this. Take care and look after Noire and Uni."

Alex stepped up, and stood directly behind them.

"I will." He said.

He began to tear up before the waterfall fell.

His struggled to raise his sword, as it shook in his grasp.

He didn't wanna do it.

His heart told him to stop.

However, his father helped Alex' mind win the battle.

"Do not fear it. This is the path you've chosen. Compared to yours, our pain will end in an instant. Our philosophies may differ, but, I'm proud of you. You truly are a kind child."

After that last word, Alex swung his sword and slashes the backs of his parents.

Blood fell as his parents fell limp onto the ground, dead.

Alex panted quickly, seeing the corpses of his bloody parents, before more tears began to fall as he dropped his sword and ran out of the house, away from the village, and to a hill nearby the entrance.

The title card appeared Alex's shouts were heard.

Alex Mustang: 7 Years Old When He Massacred The Slums

"Hmm. It seems as if the kid finally did it. Well, Wrath would be proud at the outcome." Said a feminine voice as the girl stepped out from the shadows of the tress.

HOMUNCULUS: LUST

"Such a shame. I wanna take him to Wrath already. But." Lust looked to her right and saw a certain tsun goddess flying to the direction of the passed out Alex.

"It seems as Miss Black got to him first. Oh well, till next time." Lust said as she walked back into the dark forest, disappearing.

Part 3: The Massacre - End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 543 37
After getting sucked in by the chaos emeralds, Alex is now stuck with the goddesses as he finds a way to recollect all 7 emeralds to return. This is...
8.6K 66 8
A collection of one shot reader stories involving (some of) the Neptunia girls. These were moved from my DeviantArt account due to loss of interest o...
256 13 1
Being reborn into another world is a strange notion, but not as strange as the world I've been reborn in, or it's people. Meeting her made it more th...
5.1K 67 14
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Rei from Hyperdimension Neptu...