Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"

328 11 4
By notcoincidental

We get in the car and start driving, we go up to the quick trip across the street and get two 50 cent ice cream cones. We sit in the parking lot just eating ice cream.

Eddie: So what are you going to college for?

Katie: Well my dream is to be an actor but I also love photography and I've always wanted to be a nurse.

Eddie: That's Cool, I want to be an actor too, and Richie plans to be a singer so I plan that me and him can-

I feel my happiness deflate like a red balloon. I smile fades and the pain hits my face.

Eddie: oh right, forgot.

Katie: Eddie, Listen Richie is going through some stuff and he'll come around.

Eddie: That's not what he said, he said that he doesn't want to be with me anymore which means he doesn't like me anymore.

Katie: Yeah but you don't think that's true.

Eddie: Then why would he say that?

Katie: I don't know, just don't lose hope. Richie is stubborn and really, really insecure. Just don't worry about Richie. He's can be stupid but he'll come around. I should know I've been with him from day. Watch him come out the womb, hopefully won't be there to watch him go into the tomb. Just trust me on this one Eddie. He will come around.

Eddie: ok, whatever.

Katie: Hey we should probably get home.

Eddie: Yeah Its been a long day.

She puts the car in drive and starts going. We drive to my house, I pull the hair on the back of my head to stop me from crying. We get out the car and walk into my house. Lock the door behind me.

Mom: Hey, guys you've been gone all day what did you do?

Eddie: we went to six flags.

Mom: Haha no what did you actually do?

Eddie: Not joking, we went to six flags.

I set my stuff down and take off my jacket. I sit in the island chair.

Mom: Welp um its medicine time.

Ugh i don't wanna take fucking medicine.

Eddie: how about you go upstairs Kat. And start getting ready for bed.

She runs up the stairs, while my mom reaches into the Medicine cabinet looking through all the pill bottles until she finds mine.

Eddie: I don't need to take any medicine.

Mom: Yes, you do.

She's opens two bottles one with big white pills and one with small red ones.

Eddie: Why are there two?

Mom: I bought some stress relievers you can take.

Eddie: No no no, I am most certainly not taking that.

Mom: Eddie you have too, you have to get better.

Eddie: No I'm fine.

Mom: You are very sick Eddie, you can't just skip medicine.

*flashback*

Mom: Oh you're sick Eddie. Just sit and we'll get a doctor or someone.

Eddie: mom please don't do this.

Mom: You need a doctor or somebody.

Don't do this mom you're better than that.

Eddie: No no no NO OK I DONT NEED MEDICINE IM NOT SICK.

Mom: Yes you are Eddie now sit down and don't raise your voice at me.

Eddie: Can't I be me mom huh?

Mom: COME HERE RIGHT NOW!

Eddie: NO IM NOT FUCKING SICK!

She looks at me with tearful eyes. Like I'm a disappointment, like I was a mistake.

Mom: Get out.

Eddie: What?

Mom: GET OUT.

*flashback over*

Narrators POV

Eddie: I'm not fucking sick.

Mom: Watch your mouth and take this medicine.

He looks up at her and feels tears start coming to his eyes.

Eddie: No no please d-don't do this.

Mom: You are sick!

Eddie: YEAH SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT. I am so unhappy. (Crying) So unhappy you know. I'm not sick. Im m-me. I-I I'm not taking any medicine.

Mom: calm down-

Eddie: I don't need a fucking doctor, I-I'm fine just I-I

Mom: I never said you need a doctor.

Eddie: please don't send me to a hospital.

He starts to twitch and shake.

Mom: Eddie, calm down, it's ok.

Katie heard all the yelling and decided to peak downstairs. So she goes down to the bottom step and try's to watch this play out. Eddie then shakes and falls to the ground gasping for air. Shaking, twitching aHis mom gets to the ground and tries to hold him.

Mom: Eddie? EDDIE!?

Katie runs to the home phone and dials 911. She puts the phone up to her ear.

Katie: Hello, yes we need someone, my friend is having a seizure and we need an ambulance or something.

Eddies mom holds on to her son, whispering "it's ok"

*at the hospital*

Katie's POV

We brought Eddie to the hospital. I'm scared, what if he has a brain tumor or like something like that. Him and his mom are in the hospital room. I should probably tell Richie even though Eddie probably wouldn't want me too. I grab my phone out of my pocket I put in my passcode twice cause my hands are still so shaky from fear and surprise. I go to my contacts and go to Rich. I pick him and hold the phone up to my ear. "Pick up, pick up, pick up" I whisper to myself.

Richie: Hello?

Katie: Oh thank god, Listen, don't freak out but Eddie had a seizure. He's in the hospital right no-

Richie: Another one?

Katie: Yea- Wait another one?

Richie: This isn't the first time, that's why I asked you to keep an EYE on him. Don't put him in any stressful situations.

Katie: Its not my fault.

Richie: I never said it was.

Katie: Anyways he's in the hospital, can you come?

Richie: I can't.

Katie: Why not?

Richie: I think seeing me would be a trigger so I'm just gonna stay home but take care of him for me, is it possible to stay at his house for a while?

Katie: I mean I have nothing else to do and him and his mom are fine with that so yeah.

Richie: Ok co- *muffles* *undetected yelling*

Katie: Richie?

*hangs up*

Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening. I mean at least I'm involved in something right? Eddies mom walks out of the hospital.

Katie: Any good news?

Sonia: They still have no idea what's causing these seizures.

Katie: That's not good.

Sonia: He's fine though. Wanna come in.

Katie: Yeah

I walk with her over to the hospital room while she opens the door. Eddies laying on a cot in the middle of the room.

Katie: Eddie?

He looks at me with a smirk.

Eddie: *British accent* I'm holey Fred.

I laugh slightly.

Katie: You just had a seizure and now you're making Harry Potter jokes. Plus you don't have any holes in you.

Eddie: WooOoOOoOaAAaaAah

Katie: Omg not like that, you sound like Richie.

He sighs. Shit, I really just brought up his ex boyfriend while he's in the hospital.

Eddie: Well I feel fine so can we go home.

Mom: We have to wait for the doctor though.

Eddie: Whatever.

Richies pov

Eddie had another seizure, it's getting worse. I can tell. I wish I could just take all Eddies problems away but I can't. The worst thing in the world is watching someone you love in pain and not being able to do anything about it. It's a shame that I'm not there when he's going through some bad shit. *laughs* he's been through some bad shit, should be a sad bitch, who thought it turn him into a savage. Ariana grande was very crucial with her lyrics. I just with we could be together.

*basic iPhone ringtone*

My parents finally gave my phone back but at this point I'd them just keep it cause all my friends just keep texting me about eddie. I sit up and look at the caller ID. It was unknown. I assume it's a prank call but I pick it up and say "hello?" expecting someone to be like "Hello Betty this is the black hood" or like "wanna play a game" but it wasn't.

Eleven: Hello?

I know you should just stop reading this cause I never post and my stuff is garbage and you know I'm an actual piece

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.2K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
76.3K 2.8K 21
❝ Holy shit, that was real? ❞ ∘◦ ミ☆ ◦∘ IN WHICH jack andersen falls in love with a fast talking germaphobe {Eddie Kaspbrak x Male! OC} {It 2017: O...
1.1K 46 25
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...
250K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...