The Fake Nerd

By akutaranpoe

Seoyeon is just a regular, dress like a nerd. She goes to a new school and met 7 boys. What will happen. Will... More

Character
The Start
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The end? Chapter 36

Chapter 15

736 18 0
By akutaranpoe

I didn't know what my future hold for me. Maybe it will be good or maybe it will be bad. But what ever it is. I will be happy for it. No matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoyeon POV

I woke up because my brother was shaking me to wake up.

Xiumin -" Yah. We are here."

Seoyeon-" Sorry. I just have to get use to the jet lag, again."

Xiumin -" Come on. We have to go to Uncle's company. He must have been waiting for us. Like forever."

Seoyeon-" Ok then. Let's go."

Xiumin -" Also. You will be the one talking because you are more fluent in English then me."

Seoyeon -" Really. You are older than me and you still need someone to help you at this simple stuff.

Xiumin-" Quit. Or. You. Will. Never. See. The. Light. Again."

He said in a scary tone.

I just walk out. He was zoned out for a couple of second before he ran and said sorry. Like about a couple of time.

Xiumin -" Don't leave me. Like ever. Okay. I promise not to do that again."

I just chuckled at him.

Seoyeon-" Okay. Anyways let's go."

We went into a taxi that took us to a company that is call, Kim's company. Same as our company. We went in and a lot of people greeted us in English. I greeted them back. Then we went to our Uncle's office.

Mr. Kim-" I am glad that you guys made it safe and sound. Anyways, on to the point. Your parents sent you guys here because he wants you guys to know more about how a different company works. This to help you guys out in the future. So that you guys will become successful.

That day is when we start to work for our Uncle's.

Yoongi POV

When ever Seoyeon left, Jungkook is back to himself. He forgot about JIhee. Or should I say Seoyeon. Jungkook have been bully people a  lot and date a lot of girls. Either the next day he will ditch them for a new girl. 

1 and a half years later

Italic means  it is in English

Seoyeon POV

Me and Xiumin have been working at our Uncle company for a year and a half. Everything is smooth and we have a lot friends in the United States. I even meet Eunwoo . He know that I left because Yoongi told them.

*Ring Ring*

i pick up my phone.

Phone Conv.

Seoyeon - Hello

Uncle - "Come to my office. I have something important to tell you.

Seoyeon - "Yes sir.

I then quickly went to his office. When i got to his office, there was no one there. The lights was turn off. So I quickly turn on the lights.

All - "Surprise."  

I jump back in surprise.

Seoyeon - "What is this?"

Uncle - "This is surprise part for you because you are now the top 5 most influenced people, in the United States."

Seoyeon -  "It was nothing. You help me on the way. And I am thank you for it."

Uncle - "Your welcome. Also you will be going back to Korea.'

I squeal very loud and they just laugh at me.

Uncle - "Your brother is probably waiting for you. Like right now."

I than went to the lobby and went to my car. I drove to our house and saw my brother putting suitcases in the trunk of his car.

Xiumin - "Hurry up and get ready. The maids pack all your stuff for you. So that you want have to waste the time and then we will be late."

Seoyeon - "Okay."

I went over to his car and sat down. While we were driving, I felled asleep. 

Xiumin - "YAH!!! Seoyeon. Wake up."

Seoyeon - "Huh. Where am I?"

Xiumin - "We. are. at. the. air. port. Now. get. out. or. we. will. be. late."

I than got out and took our suitcase. We went thought the security line. When we were done, we went into the airplane. We sat down in our seats and then I slept.

Jungkook POV

When Jiwoo left. I try to make some good grade but I couldn't do it. That is when I became a bad boy and a play boy. Me and the other boys are know bad boy but only I am the play boy. We all graduate High School. Now we are in collage. We all go to Bighit Collage. The one that is close to our high school. We haven't seen Jiwoo or Seoyeon for 1 year and a half. But it is whatever. 

It is time for my morning beat up. Which is this nerd. He own me a lot.

Jungkook - "Time for your morning beat up."

I crack my knuckles and punch him and kick him. After I was done. I went to the rooftop of the school. I go to the rooftop a lot of time. Which means that I ditch school a lot.

I was sleeping until I thought of something. I don't know why I thought of it at this time but I did. I remember when me and Seoyeon got stuck on the rooftop. I don't know it brought me back memory. I just wish that I can talk to someone that understand me. Someone that I can talk to.

Yoongi - "Jungkook. Jungkook. JUNGKOOK."'

Jungkook - "Yes. What do you need?"

Yoongi - "I don't need anything. It is just that you are zone out. And I was calling your name a couple of time."

Jungkook - "Sorry. I was thinking of something. Anyways. Why are you here? More like. What do you need."

Yoongi - "I am asking you if you want to go to the mall later?"

Jungkook - "Sure. Why not"

Yoongi - "Okay."

*Time Skip. At the mall*

Jungkook - "So what are we going to do?"

Namjoon - "Hang out and buy stuff."

Jungkook - "Okay. So Namjoon and Jin. Suga and J-Hope and Jimin and Taehyung. And that means that I go alone. So.... Bye."

I waved at them and walk around the mall. While I was walking I saw someone familiar but it couldn't be that person. Right. I was about to walk away but she turn at the wrong time. It is.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is? Is it Seoyeon? Maybe. Maybe not. What will happen? I have no idea because it just come right off my head. 

Have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
164K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
43.6K 1.4K 4
"Did you marry me because you've being forced to..?" "Of course not. Why did I agree then, if I've being force to?"
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.