Iplier House

By EmbodiedInsanity

Cut. End scene. Stop recording. Markiplier lives his own life outside of his youtube videos, but what about h... More

Christmas with the Egos
Bubbles and Broken Memories
Intruder in the Iplier House
Unexpectedly Expected Addition
Fluff
Let's Play
A Doctor in the House
Take Your Jims to Work Day
Host For a Day
Physical Exams
With a House Comes Chores
A Movie Night
Treat!
How to Start the New Year
Ego Easter
Ok Google
Finding Defects

New Arrival

1.5K 83 175
By EmbodiedInsanity

A soft, but erratic knock at the front door drew Googleplier's attention. When the android opened the door, he found a man in a floral shirt, nervously wringing a handkerchief in his hands. "Oh... uh... hi." The man flashed a nervous smile, which quickly faded. "Uhm, I'm... uh, well I'm Eric Derekson. I don't... uh, I don't know why I'm here... exactly."

Googleplier nodded his head. "I have heard it is confusing."

"Hm..." Eric grunted, twisting his handkerchief. "I... I shouldn't have come... uh, here... wherever... here is." He turned, glancing back at the street and let out a whine, talking mostly to himself as he continued. "I don't know where I am!"

"The Iplier House." Google explained, stepping back and opened the door wide. "Come inside. I will find someone to better explain what is happening."

Eric shifted a little, looking down at his feet, then into the house before back at his feet. "I don't know... uh... I don't know if... hm..." He let out a whimper before nodding. "Alright. Uh, ok." He looked up, stepping into the house as he clutched his handkerchief and glanced around.

"I will return shortly." Google promised, closing the door before he headed to Dark's office.

"The man- no... the boy... the boy was left alone in the hall way, unsure of where he was, or how he had gotten there." A voice drifted into the hall.

Eric's eyes widened and he glanced around nervously. "Hello?" He shifted. "Who's... who's there?"

"He hoped he would get an answer, and that the voice he was hearing was friendly. He was wrong on both accounts. The Host would not explain a thing to this boy, he was merely a pawn. Fresh blood."

"Fresh... fresh blood?" Eric swallowed hard, his face contorting. "That doesn't sound so good." He looked around, hesitantly taking a step forward. "Hello? Am I... am I not supposed to be here?"

"Of course you are supposed to be here." Came a deeper, layered voice as Darkiplier stepped into the hallway, Google following along behind.

"Was that you?" Eric frowned.

"Was..." Dark glanced at Google, then looked back to Eric. "- what me?"

Eric whined, wringing his cloth. "The-the... there was a voice. You didn't hear it?" Putting his hands on his head, Eric whimpered, crouching down. "I'm hearing voices! Where am I?! I'm going crazy!"

Dark groaned. "Host?" He grunted, looking around.

"The Host was not a foolish man, and would never admit any wrong doing." Came the voice.

"Get out here." Dark snarled.

The Host slowly walked into the living room, adjusting the cloth covering his eyes. "The Host revealed himself, not because Darkiplier now dictated the story, but because the dark entity seemed cranky today. The Host assumed it was old age, catching up with the set of twisted souls."

Dark glared at him, shaking his head, before looking back to Eric. "It was not a voice in your head. This is the Host. He is a mere story teller. Nothing more, nothing less."

"The Host's tales were well crafted masterpieces, not that Darkiplier would ever admit such things." The Host babbled.

Eric looked up at the Host, nodding slightly before looking to Dark. "You all kind of uh... you sort of remind me of my brothers? They died. That's uh... that's ok though. It's ok." He swallowed hard. "Why do... uh... why do you look like my brothers?"

Dark sighed, nodding his head. "I understand this is all very confusing. Do you know who Markiplier is?"

"No." Eric shifted, then gasped. "Oh! Go to markiplier.com!" He whimpered, squeezing his handkerchief. "Uh... why... oh, uhm, why is that in my head?"

"Not to worry. Everything is fine Eric, this is all completely normal. There is a man, called Markiplier-" Dark began to explain.

"That's a weird name." Eric laughed a fake laugh, nervously whimpering at the end.

"Yes." Dark nodded, trying not to lose his temper after being cut off. "So..." He hesitated, making sure that Eric was finished before he continued. "Markiplier has this..." Dark waved a hand in the air. "Internet show that he attempts to do, and he has somehow brainwashed a large group of people into watching it."

Eric frowned. "That... that, um, doesn't sound great."

"It is not." Dark sighed. "But... these fans often wish some of his characters were real, and when they collectively wish hard enough, it happens."

"It... it just... uh... just happens?" Eric's eyes widened.

"Yes." Dark nodded. "That is how we exist. That is how you exist." He cracked his neck. "I understand it is a lot to take in, but do know that you are safe here. Though, you do need to be careful around some members of the house." He explained, glaring over at Host before looking back to Eric.

Eric slowly nodded. "Just... happens." He shrugged, holding his hands up.

Dark turned to Google, sighing. "He is going to have quite the adjustment period." Then he looked into the living room. "Host, leave him be. I will not tell you again."

"The Host was disappointed, Eric seemed to be such a mold-able subject." The Host muttered, leaving the room.

Dark turned back to Eric, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder, though the man still jumped a bit. "Come and sit." Dark said as softly as he could, with the repeating echo of his voice. Eric followed him and sat down on the couch. "I will have some of the others come introduce themselves." He forced a small smile. "Do not be nervous."

Eric nodded slightly. "Uh... uh... uhm... ok. I... I won't... uh... I might. I might be nervous."

Dark sighed. "That is fine." He stated, leaving the room, as Google hovered in the doorway, keeping an eye on the new comer.

Dr. Iplier walked into the room, and Eric looked up, looking over him, and got to his feet again, shifting. "Oh! Uh... hello... um... hello doctor."

"I have some bad news Eric..." Dr. Iplier tilted his head, as Google started into the room. "You're dy-" Google clamped a hand over the doctor's mouth, and the man thrashed in his arms.

Eric let out a startled scream, falling back on the couch and pulled his knees up to his chest whimpering. A whirring sound left Google as he looked over Eric. "No need to be afraid." He promised, turning his attention to the doctor. "I am going to release you now. Do NOT say it." Dr. Iplier nodded a bit in Google's hold and the android uncovered his mouth.

"You're dying!" Dr. Iplier screamed out, before Google could cover his mouth again.

Eric's eyes widened. "What?!" He shrieked.

"You are not-" Google began, but it was too late.

"Um, uh, um, eh... oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no! But... I'm all dad has left! I... oh... I can't... uhm, no... no I can't be... please doctor, please no." Eric rambled.

Google shook his head, Dr. Iplier no longer fighting against him now that he had said his piece. "Eric, I promise you, he says that to everyone. You are not dying."

Eric frowned, squeezing his handkerchief until his knuckles turned white. "But... uh, uhm, he's a... he's a doctor!"

Google removed his hand from Dr. Iplier's mouth. "Tell him that he is not dying."

Dr. Iplier glanced back at Google. "We're all dying." A sound of grinding gears could be heard and Dr. Iplier cleared his throat, looking back to Eric. "But... I haven't even examined you yet. Important to keep in mind."

Eric let out a huffy breath. "Then why would you say that! Why... oh... uh..." He placed a hand over his chest.

"Chest pain?" Dr. Iplier moved to walk closer and Google pulled him back.

"I think he has heard enough from you today doctor." The android grunted, dragging Dr. Iplier from the room. "He will recover from his anxiety, without your assistance."

As Google was shuffling the doctor out one door, a man with a cowboy hat was walking in the other. Sitting down on the couch beside Eric, Ed smirked. "Hey there boy! Are you in the market for a baby?!"

Eric's eyes widened and he stared at Ed, still catching his breath from his encounter with Dr. Iplier. "Uh... what?"

"What? A great deal, that's what!" Ed grinned. "You COULD get one baby, but I'll give you a better deal if ya get ten. Count 'em... ten."

Eric twisted his handkerchief, squirming in his seat. "Uh... uhm... babies? I... I thought I might... uh... might have kids... some day... but huh... uhm, my... my girlfriend died."

Ed nodded, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. That's real sad and everything, but you can raise babies on your own! These are prime, well behaved babies!"

"It was... it was penguins." Eric whimpered.

"What?" Ed grunted.

"Penguins... uh... killed my girlfriend." Eric sighed.

Ed rolled his eyes. "Ya don't have to go making up stories. Especially when I never doubted ya had a dead lady."

"Ed!" Google called. "No soliciting!"

"I was just offering the new guy here a real good deal! Being all friendly-like!" Ed smirked.

Eric winced. "I don't... uh... I don't know if I want any babies."

Google shook his head. "You do not want any babies. Ed, your time is up. Leave."

Shrugging his shoulders, Ed Edgar headed out of the room, bumping shoulders with Bim as the man made his way in. "I'm Bim Trimmer!" Bim grinned.

"Oh... uh... I'm Eric Derekson." Eric nodded, before dabbing his forehead with his handkerchief.

"That's great." Bim nodded, walking closer. "The newest contestant on, who's going to get shot by Wilford next!"

"What?" Eric whimpered, hugging his legs to his chest.

Bim rose an eyebrow, glancing at Google. "He's a bit of a jumpy one, huh?"

"Yes." Google glared at the game show host. "Be gentle with him."

Bim looked back at Eric. "You're gonna have a hard time around here..."

Eric frowned. "Oh... uh... I am?" He whined, cringing a little.

"Ohhh... yeah." Bim nodded, wrinkling up his nose.

Google sighed, leaving the room and found Dark, letting him know that perhaps Eric had, had enough for one day. When he returned, he placed a hand on Bim's shoulder. "Perhaps that is a bit more than he needed to know."

"Yeah?" Bim glanced back at Google.

"Yes. I think it is best we leave him alone now." Google explained.

Bim slowly nodded. "Ah, alright." He smiled at Eric. "Good luck!" And with that, he left the room.

Google made his way out, staying close to the living room in case he was needed. Eric hugged his legs close letting out a whimper. It was definitely going to be a big adjustment for the man, and Google was unsure how he was suddenly tasked with being Eric's buffer against the rest of the house, but it seemed he was, for now anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.4K 199
None of this art is mine No AU in this is my idea Hope you enjoy this story
102 26 9
[REWRITE] [A JSE & MPR Ego And Sanders Sides Story] Creating alternate personalities of yourself seemed fun, especially whenever it comes down to you...
31.9K 1.5K 22
For years, scientists have wanted to see if they could extract a human conscience and split it into its individual parts. Over and over again they tr...
286K 6K 45
When I wrote this I wrote it as reader is AFAB, however I'd be happy to try make one for those AMAB/Gneutral if anyone was interested. Maybe even add...