The Millionaire's Teacher

By FluteQueen03

Riley Jones has left her past behind her. Until it finally catches up, determined to ruin everything and drag... More

Chapter 1 - Vision
Chapter 2 - Served
Chapter 3 - Drinks
Chapter 4 - Dinner
Chapter 5 - Followed
Chapter 6 - Popsicles
Chapter 7 - Hobbies
Chapter 8 - More
Chapter 9 - Lunch Surprise
Chapter 10 - Words of Pain
Chapter 11 - Electricity
Chapter 12 - Candlelight Chase
Chapter 13 - Fazendo Amor
Chapter 14 - Paixão da manha
Chapter 15 - Breakfast
Chapter 16 - Burdens
Chapter 17 - Tour
Chapter 18 - It's Just Business
Chapter 19 - Blindness
Chapter 20 - Manipulation
Chapter 21 - Secret Doctor
Chapter 22 - Hallucinations
Chapter 23 - Apologies
Chapter 25 - Mile High
Chapter 26 - Arriving
Chapter 27 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 28 - Cold Hard Truth
Chapter 29 - On The Beach
Chapter 30 - Loss
Chapter 31 - Secrets
Chapter 32 - Funeral
Chapter 33 - Eviction
Chapter 34 - Coerced
Chapter 35 - Moving
Chapter 36 - Alone In the New House
Chapter 37 - Settling In
Chapter 38 - Suspicions
Chapter 39 - Unravel
Chapter 40 - Day In Court
Chapter 41 - Invasion of Privacy
Chapter 42 - Decisions
Chapter 43 - Moving On
Chapter 44 - Interruptions
Epilogue

Chapter 24 - Patterns

2.1K 81 19
By FluteQueen03

The remainder of June flew by.  Needless to say, Kaylee was thrilled when she returned home clapping excitedly when Riley shared that she and Connor had made up. Being told by both of them over ice cream was a huge added bonus.

Now that school was over for the summer, Riley rejoined the symphony full time for the summer season. It was a fantastic stress reliever and brought joy by offering Riley something to do for herself which Connor eagerly encouraged.  At each weekly performance, Connor and Kaylee were there in the audience armed with flowers to support Riley, cheering and applauding proudly.

If Vivian was displeased Riley forgave Connor, the woman didn't show it.  She was always going to the doctor or having some new test run to figure out why she had collapsed several weeks prior.  Whenever Riley would ask about the results, Vivian would answer that the doctor hadn't found anything new.

Riley also noticed Vivian moved slower and drastically began to show her age.  For a woman pushing 70, Vivian never truly looked her age. Most people thought she was in her late 50's.  That's what taking good care of your health will do. After Riley's dad passed away, Vivian went on a health kick and got herself balanced and healthy.  Lately though, her eyes were more droopy, coloring pale and shoulders not as high.

Sometimes Vivan would attend the symphony performances but most times she told Riley she was too tired and apologized.  Despite her always lacking energy, Vivian still had Kaylee over each weekend.  When Riley offered to let Vivian rest, she said the most important thing to her was spending as much time with her granddaughter as possible.  It was pointless to argue, so Riley let it go.

When the 4th of July rolled around, Connor surprised Riley with  tickets to the Independence Day Salute Concert at Grant Park.  The grin on his face made Riley weak in the knees.  Even in jeans and a plain cotton t-shirt he was sexy.  Add to that tickets to a concert she had always wanted to attend, the thoughtfulness was a huge part of his charm. Riley dressed in jeans and a button down blouse as Kaylee dressed in a dark blue dress with stars printed on it.

That morning, Connor drove up to Riley's apartment building in his Charger which, as he hoped, Riley squealed in joy with bright eyes when she saw it. 

"Connor!" She breathed out, lovingly running her hands along the top.  "She's gorgeous."

"I'm glad you like it, tesauro," He grinned with will deserved pride.

"My dad had one of these as his first car," She explained which that fact came as a genuine surprise to Connor.  Bright hazel met sapphire.  "I had seen pictures but wow...they didn't capture this cars true beauty. Bullit is one of my favorite movies.  I'd watch it with my dad."

Connor resisted taking her right then and there because Kaylee came running to him, throwing her arm around his leg.

Once the trio arrived, they parked, each adult carrying a bag of blankets or snacks.  Kaylee skipped a short distance ahead of Connor and Riley who strolled hand in hand, fingers entwined observing the energetic girl twirl between her skips.

They chose a spot fairly close to center stage and spread out their large blanket.  Connor sat with his legs open, inviting Riley to perch happily in between, leaning her back onto his chest.  Kaylee sat criss cross facing them as they ate their picnic dinner.  The sunset slowly disappeared behind the pavilion lighting the sky with a breathtaking array of brilliant colors on this clear summer day. 

Reading over the program as they waited for the concert to begin, Riley grew more and more excited at the selection of songs.  From Bagley's National Emblem March to Dvorak's Largo from the "New World" Symphony the selection was astounding.  The gasp of sheer joy when Riley's eye found the finale earned Connor a quick teasing kiss on the lips.

"Well..." He drawled after Riley pulled back beaming in joy up at him.  "Not that I'm complaining but what was that for?"

"They are going to play the 1812 Overture with cannons!" Riley squealed like a true music nerd.  "I've always wanted to see it done in person! Not to mention they will play Sousa's Stars and Stripes! It's fantastic!"

"You play piccolo, too?" Connor inquired, rubbing his hands in circles over her belly sliding to her hips under the blanket draped over them.

"I played in a marching band during college," Riley explained.  "I had the piccolo solo during the dogfight section of Stars and Stripes."

"So talented," Connor growled against the back of her neck as he nipped teasingly.

"Not here!" She scolded, unable to stifle the moan.  Luckily Kaylee was talking with some kids in a family sitting a few yards away.

"Later then," Connor whispered.  Riley blushed furiously, knowing he would make good on that heated promise.

The musicians making their way onto the stage signaled the concert would begin soon. Riley called Kaylee over, arms open, blanket back until she settled between Riley's legs making their trio complete.

Again Connor placed soft kisses behind Riley's ear then whispered, "I hope to do this with you two for many, many years in the future."

Tilting her head back, Riley grinned up at him stroking his cheek with her fingertips.  "Me too."

The music as Riley predicted was phenomenal.  Connor was an avid fan of music himself but he had to admit attending in person and with his favorite company made the experience even better.

Riley leaned back onto his chest and could feel his heart thumping with his excitement during the 1812 Overture. Kaylee's little hands gripped tightly onto Riley's, her blue eyes wide as she watched all the instruments with high interest.  The person at Riley's front and back both jumped with each cannon blast erupting the trio into bubbly giggles.

During Stars and Stripes, Riley couldn't help but close her eyes and hum along with the piccolo part.  She whispered to Connor when her solo came up in the piece but the principle flutist playing the piccolo solo stood.

Connor was amazed at the section, gazing down at Riley in awe that she had done that solo in her music career. Maybe she'd play it for him as a personal performance some time.

The fireworks after the concert were breathtaking.  Kaylee ooo'd and ahh'd through each one, pointing out all the pink ones and declaring them her favorite. The finale of the show left no one disappointed.

Once it was over, they gathered all their things into the basket and began their return walk to the car.  Kaylee yawned, padding lazily behind Riley and Connor until the latter passed Riley the basket then scooped up the tired girl into his arms.  Kaylee rested her head on his shoulder, little arms wrapped around his neck soon falling asleep as he carried her.

It was after 10:00 when they dropped Kaylee off at Vivian's.  Riley changed the still sleeping Kaylee into her pajamas then tucked her in.  With a kiss and an I love you, Riley left her sleeping daughter at her mom's house for the rest of the weekend.

Now back in the car with Connor, Riley fully expected he would return her home but she was surprised when he skipped the exit and continued on.  Riley, however, knew exactly where he was going.

"Why aren't you bringing me home?" Riley asked, an eyebrow quirked although she wasn't complaining.

"I wanted you all to myself the rest of the weekend," He smirked, expertly maneuvering the car as he pulled into the housing community.

"Hmm..." Riley bit her lower lip. "I wonder what you had in mind..." 

Connor's chuckle turned to a jerk and a gasp as Riley's hand wandered over to the center of his pants.  "It seems we had the same idea," He winked speeding up and whirling into his driveway.

Following close behind Connor on their walk to the front door, Riley bit her lower lip while formulating a plan. Once the door opened, she gave Connor a good shove. Normally it wouldn't make him budge but he wasn't expecting it.  He stumbled a few steps forward and spun just as Riley closed the door then leaned against it grinning.

He met her devious grin with a mischievous smirk pinning her to the warm wooden door as their lips collided. Riley gave a little jump and Connor deftly caught her. As if reading her thoughts through telepathy, Connor began the journey upstairs.

With an unceremonious plop, Connor dropped Riley onto the bed. He quickly hovered over her hungrily claiming her lips again with hands tugging eagerly at her pants.  When Riley pushed on his chest to stop, his puppy eyes nearly made her snort.

"I have to pee," Riley blurted, not caring about the bluntness. 

Connor grinned, shaking his head with a chuckle as he leaned off.  Riley skipped into the bathroom conveniently leaving the door cracked open.  He sat on the bed and kicked off his shoes waiting for Riley to finish but the sound of the tub water made him curious.

Meandering toward the bathroom,  Connor pushed the door opened slightly eyes flicking down to the pile of clothes Riley had been wearing not two minutes ago.  The soft moans he immediately recognized made him shove the door open all the way.

"Getting started without me?" He asked with a playful accusatory glare.  Riley just grinned and bit her lower lip while she watched Connor strip his clothes off to join hers on the floor.

Riley scooted up so Connor could sit behind her.  As soon as he did, he pulled her back to his chest quickly replacing her fingers with his own.  She reached behind her gripping his thick locks tightly as his lips sucked and nibbled at her neck.  It was not a coincidence she had tied her hair into a high bun.

Soft, breathy moans mixed with the rumbling of the jets in the tub swirling the warm water and bubbles around them.  While one hand focused on her center, Connor's other roughly massaged her globe. Riley's moans picked up intensity as her walls began to clench around his fingers. That is until she pulled his hand away then turned on her knees to straddle his lap.

"This is a pleasant surprise," Connor smirked, his hands resting on her hips ready to guide her down.

"Really?" Riley grinned, grinding her folds teasingly over his shaft.  "I totally planned this out."

Connor glared at her but then rolled his eyes closed as she lowered taking his hardened shaft. Riley bit her lower lip keenly observing his handsome face going slack with his pleasure as she began her rhythm. His fingers gripped her hips tightly pulling her harder onto him with each rock.  Taking his hint of need, Riley answered it just as he did for her during their other intimate times.

"Thank you for today," Riley whispered, pressing her cheek against Connor's and slowing down her pace.

Wrapping his arms around her, Connor splayed his hands over her back holding her closer to his chest. "Anything to spend time with you," He breathed against her lips brushing the flesh softly.

Smiling down at him, Riley sped up again, pressing her chest against his to glide as she rode him to their release. With his strong hands guiding her, they both soon reached a satisfying climax.

Connor lightly grazed his fingertips up and down Riley's back then slowly slid his palms up her sides to just at the sides of her breasts.   Her breath hitched in anticipation, leaning her cheek against his.  Connor nibbled and sucked lightly at her earlobe.

"I love you, Riley," Connor breathed into her ear.  The warm breath tickled earning goosebumps form on her exposed skin.

Riley grinned even as her breath hitched at his unexpected declaration.  She leaned back, searching his blue orbs with her hazel depths.  Connor swallowed hard, nervousness fluttering in his gut from Riley's extended silence.

Slowly sliding her hand up from his chest to cup his cheek, Riley's lips spread into a bright smile. "I love you, too," She replied breathily, brushing her thumb over his cheek.

Connor released a shaky breath closing his eyes.  "Oh, thank God," He grinned, ocean depths opening to lock onto hers.  "I thought you were going to say something else."

"Never," Riley whispered, leaning in and lightly kissing his cheek, down to his jaw then his neck while slipping her hands around to his back

Riley pulled back, rose from the water to stand over him then stepped out of the tub, glancing over her shoulder to wink at Connor while she wrapped a towel around her body.  He stood immediately after and grabbed a towel, quickly patting himself dry. As Riley turned to walk out of the bathroom, Connor swept her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.  Laying her down, he pulled the towel away and hovered over Riley then gave her a passionate lingering kiss.

"I will let you sleep," Connor whispered as he rolled off Riley who was breathing heavily.  "For now."

Rolling her eyes Riley scooted so Connor could pull back the blankets for them both to slide in. She laid on her side so her back pressed to his and let her breathing slow down while Connor pulled her flush against him.

Wrapped in his arms and being lulled to sleep with his warmth, Riley very contently fell asleep. Laying there with her in his arms, Connor watched her sleep unbelieving that it was all real.  Never had any woman made him feel the way Riley did.  He closed his eyes giving into sleep while holding the woman he loved and who loved him in return.

Awwwwww!!!! Ain't that cute! lol

Question: Is the font completely bold throughout the chapter?? It looks like it on my computer and did yesterday but on my iPad in Reader View looked fine.

Anywho! Aren't they just the cutest, perfect couple?

Too Bad stuff is gonna hit the fan soon! Sorry! Don't hate me lol

Enjoy, vote and comment!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 866 96
Kallie is a young girl who has experienced some heart wrenching things. From her abusive boyfriend Liam to her emotionally unavailable mother. How wi...
1.3M 41.7K 101
It Is a one-night stand for a 24 years old college girl, Annabelle. With no strings attached. When she sees her baby father on the cover page of a ma...
1.5K 140 63
Abandoned by her mother and boyfriend of four years, Nicole gets a new job to start her independent life. Her life becomes even more difficult when h...
4.3M 114K 56
| Complete | REWRITING + ROUGH DRAFT | Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and p...