Boss's Ex Personal Assistant

By TMSaunders

BOOK TWO: BOSS'S EX PERSONAL ASSISTANT... FROM THE BOSS'S COLLECTION... It's been five years since Riley left... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK
Wyatt and Riley
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Coming Soon Book Three

Chapter 19

21K 654 20
By TMSaunders

Riley

We have just arrived at the Hawaii hotel and I still haven't said much to Wyatt.

I was thinking about how he got upset when I was trying to tell him about me being on the bone marrow list. But I was relieved when he held me tight.

We step out of the elevator and towards the penthouse. The first thing I did was have a shower before dinner.

I could hear Wyatt talking to Ashley, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. We both get dressed for dinner and meet Ashley and Grace.

During dinner I get a phone call from my doctor telling me they found a match and they schedule the appointment for five days' time. I'm so pleased that this time it's actually going ahead.

After our meal we went back to our room and I was so tired, I laid on the bed and was asleep in no time, I didn't even hear Wyatt get into bed.

The next morning, I met up with Grace and we left the hotel.

I'm out shopping with Grace and she really likes to shop. We went into nearly every shop and she had bought something from almost every shop we went into.

When we finally got back to the hotel, Wyatt and Ashley was stood up at the bar. I looked at Wyatt and he looks so fucking hot in his suit.

I can still see his tattoo on his neck, he tries to hide it with his shirt collar, I think that's why he wears ties all the time. If he had his two top buttons undone his tattoo is more visible, but fuck he looks sexy.

Grace and I walk over to them and Wyatt pulls me tight to him and kisses me, I could feel his hard cock which was giving me a fucking wet pussy.

I look at him and bite my bottom lip. He looks down at me.

"I'll finish my drink then I'm all yours".

I smirk, thinking of the things I would do to him.

"I'm going on up to our room I'll see you in a while".

Wyatt nods and I say thank you to Grace and walk to the elevator.

I'm in the penthouse and I'm in the shower when Wyatt sneaks in behind me.

He looks so fucking tasty. His fucking body is so fine, and he looks fit, fuck this man is so fucking hot.

He lifts me up and he starts to kiss me all over, fuck I'm so turned on I just want to feel his hands all over my body.

He stands me up and turns me around. He brings his arms over mine and places his hands over the tops of mine. I tilt my head to the side, and he kisses me.

"Riley put your palms on the wall and tilt your body slightly". He says in a soft voice.

I'm starting to melt I just want him.

I place my palms flat on the tiles of the shower and bend slightly forward. He uses one of his hands to spread my legs and slide his hand up and down the inside of my thigh.

My body is at the point of no return, his fucking touch sends my body out of control. I just wanted him and fuck he was pleasuring me with his fingers. He starts to tease my clit with his finger and tracing his finger along my pussy and slowly pushing into my cunt.

"Oh, yes. oh, yes".

"Oh, god, yes, fuck, yessss".

He pushes his finger deeper and I'm moving my hips to the motion of his finger and fuck, I can't stop my groaning I was in a steamy haze, and all the time his finger is inside me he's kissing up my back to my neck.

"OH, YEAH, MORE". I screamed out.

He was being so gentle, and loving, my body temperature rises. He as awaken my senses and my heart was beating, my breathing was rapid.

He opens my legs wider and slowly pushes his ten-inch thick cock into my cunt and WOW, I had a penetrating quiver which consumed my body. He pulls my hips so tight to him I could feel him deep inside me. I was overwhelmed with my juices flowing, and I was in ecstasy.

He pounds me and pumps faster and with every pound I felt the force of his cock inside me and boy he fucking knew my body wanted more. I scream his name over and over, I just didn't want it to stop.

We had so much extreme passion between us, we both were on fire and reaching our limits of orgasm.

He pounded me and kissed the back of my neck. He totally consumed me.

"Riley, here it comes".

He pushes to the core of my body and the pleasure was out of this world.

I'm slowing my breathing, he turns me around and kisses me.

We finally finish our shower and dress for dinner.

I noticed that at dinner Wyatt was acting different. He just kept smiling at me.

We finished dinner and he blindfolded me, which I thought was a bit strange, but he said he had a surprise for me.

We walked out to the beach and he kissed me, then asked for me to take the blindfold off.

I took the blindfold off and my eyes had to adjust to the shimmering light from the candles. I looked at Wyatt and he was on one knee. Oh my god, Is this real. I'm so in love with this man I was nodding before he asked me but Wow, he can certainly be romantic.

When he asked me, I said yes... I really can't wait to marry this man. We embraced each other and I felt his warmth.

We now need to tell Alex and my father

The next morning, I woke and looked at my left hand to see if it was real and not a dream. And it's fucking real. This is really happening, I look over at Wyatt who's still asleep next to me, thinking I'm so lucky to have a man that I fell in love with five years ago. I still love this man.

I go to get out of bed and Wyatt pulls me tight to his naked body, and his fucking hard cock is pushing against my pussy.

Fuck.

"Wyatt, haven't you got meetings?".

"I do, but I want to spend time with my fiancé".

Fuck that sounds different, fiancé.

I look at him and he rolls on to his back and pulls me on top of him, which was a bad mistake.

I guided his cock into my cunt and moved my hips and fucking started to ride him, he kissed my tits and sucked on my nipples, and we made love for a few hours.

It was almost lunch time before we actually left the penthouse.

We sat in the restaurant with Ashley and Grace and told them that we got engaged, but something tells me they were in on it. But I'm so happy, I look at Wyatt still thinking that I'm so fucking lucky.

"Congratulations to you both". Ashley says and shakes hands with Wyatt and kisses me on the cheek.

"Thank you, Ashley". Wyatt says and looks at me with a soft smile.

"So Riley, where and when will you get married?". Grace says.

"We haven't talked about it yet".

I look at Wyatt and he smiles at me.

"Whenever you're ready". Wyatt says.

I know Wyatt will need me to sign a prenuptial, after all he's a billionaire. But I'm not marrying him for his money, and he knows that.

We finish lunch and Grace wanted to sit by the pool, so I joined her whilst Wyatt and Ashley had a few more drinks.

Grace was already sat by the pool when I walked out to the pool. I had my bikini on and my shorts.

I sit on one of the sun loungers and place my towel on the head end of the lounger. I then stand and take my shorts off and yet again I have men staring at me. I put my shorts down beside me on the floor and lay on the lounger I could see the men looking at me.

Grace tilts her head to looks at me.

"I see the men are staring at you again".

"I have noticed. But I really don't take any notice any more. I've got so used to it".

"Riley, do you think Wyatt will ask you to sign a prenuptial?".

"I would think so. I don't need his money, I've got my own and I still work for him. But I suppose that'll change".

"Well we all know that you don't need Wyatt's money. I signed a prenup for Ashley. Will you continue to work for him when you're married?".

"I hope so.... It gives me some Independence".

I look at the pool and then lay my head down and close my eyes.

After a few minutes I feel someone stood over me, I open my eyes and Wyatt is stood looking at me in his swim shorts. Fuck he looks so fucking sexy and that fucking tattoo is amazing, I want to ask him about it, but he seems to want to keep it covered.

He sits on the side of the lounger and whispers in my ear.

"The way you look is making my cock hard".

I look at him and kiss him, our tongues tasting each other. He then looks at me.

"Riley you are a tease".

"I'm a tease?". I say in a playful tone.

He kisses me.

I sit up and he sits behind me with his thighs either side of my legs.

"Now who's teasing who?". I say.

He starts to tickle me, so I stand and dive in the pool and he follows.

Grace sits up and looks at us then Ashley walks out with his swim shorts on. He picks Grace up and jumps in the pool with her.

"Ashley, that wasn't nice, you are so dead".

"Grace honey, you needed to cool down".

We all start to laugh and had fun.

I climbed on Wyatt's shoulders and Grace did the same with Ashley and we started to throw the pool ball to each other. We all had so much fun and Grace actually enjoyed herself.

It was getting nearer to dinner, so we all went to freshen up.

I was getting dressed after having a shower, and Wyatt was getting dressed.

"Wyatt, where do you want to get married?".

"I would like a church wedding. I guess I want to have a little bit of tradition".

"I've always wanted a church wedding, and then a nice venue for the reception and evening".

He looks at me and cups my cheeks and kisses me.

"Riley, we could get a lovely country club, or we could use one of our hotels".

"I think one of your hotels would suit, they are amazing".

"We will look at some when we get back to England?".

"Wyatt, to be honest I really don't care where, just as long as you're with me".

"Riley, I love you, and just as long as you show up, I don't care either".

We passionately kiss.

We are on the plane on the way back to England. I'm sat next to Wyatt and he holds my hand all the way back to England.

We both need to plan for this wedding.

We land and walk to our limo and the paparazzi, are waiting. I look at Wyatt.

"How the fuck do they know?".

"They are always hiding somewhere".

"I know that. But I don't want a high-profile wedding".

"Riley, I know but you are a celebrity and I'm too well known in the corporate world. I really don't think we'll be able to hide it".

I look at him and he looks so calm. And I'm a nervous wreck. I really just wanted a low-key wedding, but it doesn't look like we'll get what we want.

We walk over to the reporters and start to answer question.

Oh my god they want to know every fucking thing. And we really haven't talked much about it.

We get back home, and I went to find Alex so I could tell him that we were home.

I finally found him in the pool. He was having fun with my dad and Uncle Dayne.

"Hi, sweetheart, did you have a nice trip?".

My father was smiling from ear to ear. I knew he knew.

"Yes, it was a lovely trip...Alex daddy and I want to speak you".

Wyatt looks at me and smiles.

"Did you say yes to daddy?".

I looked at him confused, then I looked at Wyatt.

"Riley, I asked Alex how he would feel if I married you".

I smiled at Wyatt and then looked at Alex.

"Alex, I did say yes".

I took a deep breath and looked at Wyatt and smiled. I'm getting married I'm now feeling excited but scared at the same time.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 194 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...
1M 23.1K 29
"What's so wrong?" "He's thirty fucking six for God sake!" she screamed back "So?" "That's double your age! You're eighteen!" *** Scenario - three ei...
52.5K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
392K 5.3K 41
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...