Medusa ( Quirk Au BNHA )

By scatteredyellowbirds

In which Izuku develops a quirk almost identical to his favorite myth, becomes self loathing and dismissive a... More

Prologue
Elementary days
Cat
Rodents
Hands
Dragon
Bond with your dad
Goodbyes
UA Exams
UA First day
Hero exercise
Reporters
Bus
Villains
Attack
Slither
Molt
Competition
Training
Room
Halloween
Dad
Speech
Cavalry Battle
Recreational activities
Eyes down
Keep it up
Spit
Chase
Sports festival end
Date
Hero Internships
Seperation
Okay start
Threesome date
Patrol
Stain
Captured anyways
End of arc
Mascot
Analysis
.
Heat
Friends (1)
SLAM ( authors note )
Parents
Ah... parents
Cousins???
Dinner
Date
Dont read this
This Chapter is NSFW
This Chapter is ALSO NSFW
This Chapter is SOMEWHAT NSFW
This Chapter is NOT NSFW
Merry Chri
Kacchan is good at jokes
Happy Birthday Shoto
People
I hav question ( AN )
Side Story : Alternative 1
Valentines day
Heat agAIN
SideStory : Brotherly bond ( 1 )
Brotherly Bond ( 2 )
CAMPING ( 1 )
CAMPING (2)
69 ( not nsfw, its just the 69th chapter calm down )
CAMPING (3)
Camping (4)
Camping (end )

Hisashi is a dad

3.4K 163 230
By scatteredyellowbirds

// I like ya guys, have at it.

"..It's so small Inko, Inko Inko- Inko look at it!"

"I'm looking, honey." Hisashi watched as the kitten cried continuously in distress, being held up by Hisashi, it wants to go down but the older man doesn't want it to. Hisashi keeps on pressing his cheeks on the kitten, side my side while cooing at it, the kittens cries sounding more distressed by the moment but the small little meows that grows louder and louder only sounded cute to Hisashi's ears-

"Stop playing with it." Hisashi yelps when Inko slaps the back of his head and floats the kitten away, dropping it into her arms, the kitten immediately snuggles up to her, pressing unto her chest, Inko chuckled.

"Hisashi, it's fine if you want to play with it but don't stress him out."

"But his little meows are so cute-!" Hisashi paused seeing the look on Inko's face, "n-nevermind, I-Ill be more careful with it." Hisashi mutters, Inko smiles and lets the kitten down the floor, it soon started to wobble with its leg, walking away. Hisashi crawled and followed after it.

____________________

There was one thing that Hisashi found cuter than his son, or the kitten. That was his son and the kitten combined.

"Who's a Good kitty? You are, yes you are you're so lovely and so cute, I love you so much, so nice." Izuku mutters praise like water falls as he rubs his face against the kitten, it was cradled into his arms like some sort of baby, Katsuki was there too, Hisashi doesn't like him that much. Katsuki had red over his cheeks as he looks over Izuku and the kitten with a fatherly look Hisashi knows well because he does it-

It's annoying, disgusting, no one is allowed to look at his son like that except for Hisashi himself.

"Kacchan- Kacchan look, he's so adorable, he's so adorable Kacchan!" Izuku says happily, leaning to his boyfriend- the fucker wrapped an arm around Izuku, pulling him close by the shoulder and pressing a kiss to the side of his head, Hisashi stayed completely still, it takes all of his power not to maul the blond to the ground and rip his head off for even thinking that he can touch his son that way how dare he-

"Yeah, he's adorable, but you're cuter. You're my little kitten, yeah?" Katsuki mutters, his voice smooth and deep as he nuzzles Izuku's neck, the greenette lets out a little yelp, red flooding his cheeks, pouting as he moved his neck away, Katsuki only gave off a small chuckle. Ugh. Disgusting.

"K-Kacchan, m-my dad is watching..." Izuku says, leaning to his boyfriends chest, making sure that the blond can't nuzzle his neck or kiss him. The kitten makes a small meow as it was dropped on their laps, Izuku quickly forgets about that as the kitten sits on his lap and mews, squealing in delight and scooping the kitten up his arms again.

Now that he was leaning to Katsuki's chest, the blond looking down fondly at him while Izuku cuddled with the kitten- they look even more husband and wife- no damnit! Hisashi's not handing his son over just like that damnit!

"Aren't they adorable? They look so happy together." Inko says, looking at them fondly, because she's happy that Izuku is happy but Hisashi is not happy about this damnit! His son is gonna get devoured!

"H-Hey um... K-Kacchan... um. W-Want to go back to my room now...?" Izuku asks, as he gently lets off the kitten on floor, the blond slowly blinks before his face turns completely red, coughing and looking away. Hisashi got the message as well but before he can even react, Inko's pulling him in the kitchen, placing a green barrier from her quirk around Hisashi before the man can screech and try to maul the blond away.

____________________

"I don't understand, why is she just giving away Izuku like that? How does she make sure that Izuku's little heart won't break with him? I don't understand kitty, why?" Hisashi asks the kitten as it eats the canned wet food, Hisashi has his own can that he's eating right now alongside with the kitten.

"Oh, do you want another one Hisashi?" Inko asks, passing by and noticing that Hisashi's Can is already empty

"No, I'm fine." Hisashi says, crushing the can in his hands and making it a small ball that he lets bounce on the ground, the Kitten's attention is drawn away from his food and starts to chase the ball instead, Hisashi sighs, watching at him play when someone calls his phone.

"Dragon! We need you help-"

"Yeah yeah, just send me the coordinates." Hisashi drops the call, he's not usually this pouty or this dismissive but he's in a bad mood right now. Glancing at his phone as the location was sent, he sighs, feeling lazy to even put his costume on, he just leaves the apartment. There's no need to go to his dragon form since he doesn't need it to induce flight.

He quickly follows the coordinates they sent at his phone, once he's reached the location, he glanced all around, this was barren land, a part of the city that has been abandoned long before, he floats a little lower and noticed where his friends are, also noticing that they were quickly getting surrounded by villains. He really doesn't need to change into his dragon form when they don't seem to be more than A rank villains.

"And who's gonna save you Huh? You think the dragon is actually going to come to save some lowly ranked heroes like you?! Even if he was here I bet I can crunch him up like what I'll do to you!" The leader says, letting out an annoying laugh as he reveals sharp sharp teeth. Hisashi hovers above him.

"Better start crunching then, sharky."

_______________________________

"Dad? There's ketchup on your arms." Izuku says while they were eating dinner.

"Oh, haha, must've spilled it." Hisashi smiles, damn he thought he got it all off.

_______________________________

"Kacchan- Kacchan so deep- too deep oh god oh god Kaccha- hngg!" Izuku moans out prettily, "you're so big! Stop being so big agh-! Stop growing bigger when I just told you to stop being big!" Izuku cries out, sounding so desperate and cute-. Now Hisashi knows why Inko told him not to leave the room, quickly closing it as quietly as he can as he locked himself inside of the bathroom.

He goes through the cabinet and finds his rut suppressant, quickly taking it before he then hides in the tub, feeling so ashamed that he got like that just because he smelt the musk of his son. Also- why the fuck are they fucking leaving their doors open?! That shit is dangerous! Hisashi will talk to Izuku later! Or tomorrow- hopefully, when the musk of heat is gone, Hisashi isn't sure if he can handle staying mentally sane if he got hard to his son one more time. Seriously.

This is all Katsuki's fault, for lewding his son like that and doing perverted things, Hisashi refuses to acknowledge this, his son is cute and adorable, innocent and not tainted and not getting fucked like a- Hisashi is this 👌 close, this close to ripping his eyes out for thinking of his son that way what the fuck is wrong with him holy shit.

Meanwhile.

"Just gotta edit the grunts out." Shoto mutters inside of Izuku's closet as he listens to the footage he got. "Stupid Bakugou, ruining my perfectly good audio."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 847 34
Unable to deny the overwhelming attraction between them, transfer student, (Y/n) Sorasu, and Katsuki Bakugo decide to begin a secret relationship jus...
11.9K 853 8
Katsuki Bakugo is a devil, not just any devil but the lead one himself. He's tall, handsome, charismatic and evil when he needs to be. He's come to e...
99K 2.9K 40
You know the title. He will have a levitation quirk but, I will not ship him with Uraraka because it's to vanilla for me. Btw Izuku will be more edgy...
1.7K 45 9
Izuku Midoriya is in a secret relationship with the class president. Katsuki witnesses the crash and burn. Katsuki now had the chance to give Izuku t...