Three Years Old

By softlikevelvet

Bethan Jones and Blake Dawson spent a long time deliberating over their move back to St. David's with their t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Author's Note

Three Years Old

5.7K 44 4
By softlikevelvet

Just so you know what you're getting yourself in to: the main character in this story is a lesbian.

 Due to the fact that this is the third story in a trilogy (and that the characters are long past the point where I control them) I have found myself writing a book which could arguably be put under a genre very popular here on Wattpad known as “girlxgirl”. When I decided a long time ago that I would write this book I didn’t even realise or put much thought into the fact that Beth is a lesbian. It was only when I started writing it that I realised what this meant. Now I’m not saying I have a problem with this, or I wouldn’t have written this story, I am simply telling you that this is the case. 

However, I do not think this is a girlxgirl story. This is simply a story in which the main character happens to be a lesbian. The point of the story is not that she is a lesbian, but of course I cannot avoid there being a few girl on girl moments. As with my other stories, due to the fact that I am young and inexperienced, there will not be any scenes that get much more heated than kissing. Nevertheless if you are one of those people who can’t stand to read anything with any lesbian action, I respect your opinion (though I strongly disagree with it) and this is your chance to leave.

As in life, in this story there are people who are straight, and people who are not. 

Here is one who is not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 794 37
Madden Jace Carter has spent his whole life waiting for the day he could finally call his Aunt Sadie his mother. Having been raised from birth by Sad...
53.4K 1.4K 33
It's been three years since Michael Williams said goodbye to Debby Martin, the supposed love of his life, and he hasn't been able to get her off his...
4.1K 126 16
What now? Well.... As new mothers, Emilie, Sierra and Grace find themselves trying to adapt to parenthood. Even more so after the birth of their twin...
41.2K 1.1K 34
When Emma moved into her father's house she meets the kids from up the street Addie and Hunter, the trio quickly become inseparable and are attached...