Emison

By ddlovato201

How Emison should have been I think. Emily is intersex. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Not a chapter

Chapter11

1K 21 18
By ddlovato201

Ali's pov

I wake up to crying I roll over and look at the time it's 6:30 shit we slept the whole day. I get up and get lex the girls are starting to wake up. I sit on the bed and take out my boob she latches on I get up and look in the mirror god I look like shit.

I go downstairs with her there's a knock on the door I open it it's the girls with food I let them in.

Ali: hey guys thank you for the food.

Spencer: anytime I cooked it FYI no one helped me.

I give Spencer a weird look ok that was weird does she like me. No your just hallucinating things I'll see where this goes.

Ali: um thanks Spencer here can you take lex I really have to pee.

I had her lex I fix myself she's looking at my boobs I new it. I walk to the bathroom and pee I wash my hands I hear them talking I listen in.

Demi: you can't do anything Spencer Emily will kill you for even having those thoughts.

Spencer: I know but I can't help myself she's she hot.

Han: I think you should tell Ali.

Aria: no she will be weirded out or she won't talk to you again.

Spencer: I really like her but I know she's in love with Emily this sucks.

Demi: I'm sorry Spencer.

I walk in and look at them.

Ali: Spencer you are so good with her come with me to put her down.

Spencer: um yyyeah ssure.

She stutters I smile and walk to lex room I open the door I leave it open I turn the baby monitor off.

Spencer: I love her room.

Ali: thank you I'll take her I want to change her before I put her to sleep.

Spencer: ok here.

I walk to the changing table I start to undo her onesie I have to change it.

Ali: Spence can you get me pjs for her please.

Spencer: sure Ali anything for you.

She goes to the closet lex is starting to wake up I change her diaper quick and take her clothes off.

Spencer: here.

I put it on her I pick her up and bounce her a little she calms down.

Ali: there you go baby.

I put her in the crib Spencer next to me.

Ali: Spencer I know you like me.

She stays quiet I still look at lex.

Ali: it's ok I'm not mad but I don't like you I love Emily but I do love you but as a sister. I'm sorry Spencer but nothing can ever happen to with us.

Spencer: look at me Ali please.

I look at her she has tears going down her face she leans in and kisses me I pull away.

Ali: no Spencer why would you do that I have to tell Emily.

Spencer: I'm sorry Alison please don't shell hate me.

Ali: it's worse if I don't tell her and she finds out I'm telling her she won't hate you I won't let her.

I turn on the baby monitor and walk out I wipe my tears I run down stairs.

Spencer: Alison please!!

Ali: I have too I'm sorry!!

I run to the living room she pulls my arm.

Spencer: please!!

Emily: what's going on baby you ok?

She gets up and hugs me she brings me to the couch.

Ali: baby promise you won't get mad or hurt anyone please.

Emily: I swear I won't on my grandpas grave.

Ali: you can't hate them please.

Emily: ok baby know tell me.

Ali: Spencer kisses me I didn't kiss her back I swear it just happened in Lex's room.

Emily: what!!?

Ali: baby don't do anything your going to regret it!

Spencer: I'm so sorry please I didn't mean too it won't happen again.

Emily: it better not cause I will kill you!

Ali: Emily stop she's your best friend!!

Emily: no she's not she lost that status!!

Ali: your an ass hole Emily she's been there for you god say sorry to her!!

Emily: I'm sorry Spencer.

We get up and go to the kitchen I see Aria looking at Spencer what the fuck.

Ali: lets eat Spencer cooked the food.

We put the twins in the high chairs Emily at one end I'm at the other.

Demi: so how was your day with Lex?

Ali: not so bad the girls are in love with her they got in her crib and payed with her.

Aria: that's so cute.

Han: Spence I love the food.

She just nods she doesn't look up from the table I feel so bad she's trying not to cry.

Spencer: I'm going to go I have to study for a test I'll see you guys on Monday.

She leaves before we can say anything I look at Emily.

Ali: can I talk to you please!

We get up we go to my room she closes the door she kisses me I kiss back I pull away.

Ali: I think you should let me have a free be cause of what you did with Paige.

Emily: why?!

Ali: let me do it please it can be anyone so that future me can't us it against you in a fight.

Emily: fine but I don't want to know who the person is.

Ali: deal but I have to wait 6 weeks.

I check on lex she's awake in her crib I bring her down stairs I put her on a mat the girls are showing her there toys.

Demi: oh that yon is so cute.

Han: look at those feet baby I want a baby!

She looks scared of what to say so she just smiles and Hanna look confused they just look away from each other it's awkward know.

Ali: how about we all go to be it's time for the twins to go to bed anyway?

Han: yeah I'm going to bed goodnight guys.

Ali: ok come here lex let's get you to bed.

Emily: I got the twins.

Aria: can I stay the night guys?

Ali: off course come with me to put her to bed.

We all walk upstairs Demi canes in the room with us.

Ali: what the fuck was that Demi?

Demi: I don't know we've never really talked about kids seriously I'm 23 so I really want kids but I new what I was doing when I met Hanna I had to give some stuff up.

Aria: I think you should talk to her she would love kids with you!

I put lex in her crib and she settles in she falls asleep we walk out Demi goes to her room aria goes to the guest room I walk to min I see Emily in bed already.

Emily: let me see your belly?

I flash her my belly its kinda back to normal I look like I'm 3 months witch is not bad.

Emily: you look great baby!

Ali: thanks baby I'm so tired.

Once I hit the pillow I pass out.

7 weeks later

It's spring break and we're in Vancouver I'm guest staring in a tv show The Vampire Diaries it's from a book or something.

Emily: Ali baby wake up lex is hungry.

I get up and go to the play pen.

Ali: good morning my sweet baby you hungry.

She gurgles at me it makes my heart melt.

Ali: yeah your are.

I pull up my shirt and she finds my boob and latches on.

Emily: what time you have to be there baby?

Ali: Um 2 hours so 9.

Emily: ok I'll take the twins to the museum and Demi will go with you.

Ali: ok.

I look down at lex she's so cute she got so big we're going to the beach tomorrow she's going to love it. She un latches I burp her and hand her to Emily.

Ali: ok I'm going to get dressed real quick can you change her diaper I'll put on her clothes.

I run to the bathroom to do my morning routine I go to my suitcase and get my clothes.

Ali: thanks baby come lex let's get your clothes on baby can you put her pink stroller in the car the white one won't match.

I some how convinced Emily to let me get her 2 strollers for her and the twins. I change her into a really cute outfit.

Ali: ok Emily did you pack her diaper bag?

Emily: yep and here's some breakfast eat 5 spoons at least I'll put her in the car seat.

Ali: thanks Demi get in the car!

Demi: ok I'm going!!

I eat like 10 spoon fulls I kiss Emily.

Ali: love you baby!

Emily: love you too baby!

I run out I put her in the car I put the diaper bag in the back we speed off.

Demi: we might be late but that's fine I think?

Ali: yeah I have a kid so it will be fine can you look at her make sure she's ok.

Demi: yeah.

She turns around and looks over at her she does something she comes back to the front.

Demi: she's fine I gave her the pacifier she should be fine.

We get to the lot I show them my pass they let me in I park right out side the set. I see some of the cast in front of my car with there eyes wide and confused. I get out the car put the seat forward.

Ali: ok come on baby lets get you out.

I get her out I get the diaper bag and close the door.

Ali: thanks Demi!

I put her in I give her some toys we walk up to a man and women there just staring at me and Demi.

Ali: um hi your in the way of the door.

Girl: sorry here I'll get it for you!

Ali: thanks.

We walk in I talk to the director she tells me to go to hair and make I see the girl from earlier in there.

Ali: hi I'm Alison!

Girl: hi I'm Nina this is Candice!

Ali: hi you can call m-

Just then lex starts to cry I look at Demi she's on the phone I grab her she calms down right away.

Ali: you can call me Ali and this is my daughter Lex!

Nina: she's so cute hi!!

Can: oh I can just eat her up!!

They coo at her we get our hair and makeup done I feed her while we talk.

Nina: so how old are you?

I'm about to answer when Demi comes in she looks pissed.

Ali: um I'm 17.

I look away there probably guiding me I look at Demi she's crying I get off my seat I put Lex in the stroller and fix myself.

Ali: you ok Demi?

Demi: yeah just My mom she's a bitch!

Ali: I know what you mean what happened?

Demi: she wants me to go home she doesn't want me to be with Hanna.

Ali: you do what you want it's your life you only live it once.

She hugs me and calls her mom she leaves the room.

Nina: that's not bad I was thinking you were like 15-16.

I smile and shake my head they finish doing my hair Nina takes us to her changing room they bring my clothes to change in. I change in front of her and Demi I have nothing to hide.

Demi: god Ali yes please throw that gorgeous body in my face!!

Ali: god your just as bad as Hanna!!

Nina: you sure you hand a kid you look good for after having her!

Ali: she's 7 weeks I lost the weight pretty fast!!

I hear my phone ring I pick it up quick so it doesn't wake Lex up.

Ali: hello?

Emily: hey baby!

Ali: hey baby what's up?

Emily: the girls missed there mommy here your on speaker!

Ali: hi my sweet girls is mama making you breakfast?

Brea: yes!

Shea: mommy where's Lex?

Ali: lex is with me for today I'm sorry but she says hi!

Brea: hi Lex!

Demi: hi Emily Ali was just saying how much she likes the dick!!

Ali: the kids are on the phone!

They laugh I push her I put my shirt on and put it on speaker.

Ali: baby I have to go on love you guys!

Emily: ok bye baby good luck and fuck you Demi you wish you got my dick!

She ends the call I can't with these two.

Nina: so I'm guessing girlfriend?

Ali: yep we have twins that are going to be 2 in June and Lex.

Nina: nice you know your lines right?

Ali: yep on Demi we have to go to the shop to get sunscreen for tomorrow for the beach!

Nina: you guys going to the beach the cast and I are going too we should hangout tomorrow.

Demi: yeah that would be great.

Ali: sure.

We head to the set.

8:00 pm

We finally finished thank god it was so much fun on set.

Paul: I love this baby she's mine forever!

Ali: um no her sisters would kill you if you try to take her!

Paul: no they won't.

Demi: listen to her she's not lying.

Demi looks at him serious I take lex back she smile at me.

Ali: hi baby oh that smile is so cute.

I coo at her I put her in the stroller I get put the clothes put on what I had in before. We head to the car and drive home I'm so tired.

Next day

I hear my phone go off I roll over and pick it up.

Nina: hey!!

Ali: hey what's up?

Nina: were meeting at the beach at 10 it's 8 know so in like 2 hours I'll send you the beach address.

Ali: great see you soon.

I hand up I look over and Emily's sleeping lex is passed out on her chest.

Ali: baby wake up we have to get ready!

Emily: I heard everything I'll put her in the play pen.

Ali: ok I'll wake up the rest.

I got to the girls room and wake them up I tell them to wake Spencer and Aria they run off I head to Demi's.

Ali: wake up we have to go to the beach!!

Han: ok baby get up!!

Demi: ok I'm up!

Ali: we leave in 1 hour!!

We all rush to get ready I run down stairs and eat real quick we all get in the cars and head to the beach. We get to the beach I see the cast I get the girls out Paul comes and gets Lex.

Paul: thank you for my baby!

Emily: hello and you are!

She puts her arm around me I lean up to hear ear and whisper.

Ali: baby chill or so help me god I will kill you.

Emily: sorry I'm Emily!

She holds her hand out.

Paul: I'm Paul nice to meet you man!

Emily: I like you already!!

I take the twins to the girls.

Nina: oh they are so cute!

Ali: thanks these are my friends Aria, Spencer, and Hanna.

Candice: hi I'm Candice this is Nina, Ian, Paul, and Kat.

They all wave we get a spot we take off our cover ups.
Ali's

Han: baby you look so hot!

Demi: so do you babe!

Ali: I so got to get a picture of the girls Brea Shea look at mommy!!

Emily: they look so cute!

Aria: Lex is so cute.

Ali: thank you.

Ali: I love your trunks babe.

Emily: look at you I might just have to take you right in the ocean!

Demi: don't I will cut off your dick!

Emily: uh fine.

I walk away and she slaps my ass hard she leaves a hand print.

Ali: Emily there's a print!!

Han: she has to show the guys your hers!

Emily: yep!

They high five I hit them there heads.

Ali: give me my baby!

I take her from Hanna.

Nina: lets go in the water!!

They run to the water.

Emily: I'm going to swim with the twins you ok here with Lex?

Ali: yep perfect!

Demi: so Hanna and I are having a baby!

Ali: what really who's pregnant?

Demi: um Hanna wanted to so that I don't relapse or anything.

Ali: I'm so happy for you guys our babies will be best friends.

Han: I see you told her don't tell the others yet we're going to tell them tonight.

Ali: got it emily is going to go ballistic she might be more excited than when I told her.

Han: you really think she's like my sister.

Ali: I know so.

We go back to the chairs I feed Lex and talk to Paul.

Paul: so Aria is she single?

Ali: um yeah she is.

Paul: good I like her she's really cute.

Aria: hey guys!

She smiles at Paul they start to talk I look down at Lex and she fell asleep I put her in the stroller.

Ali: can you guys watch her she's asleep please.

Paul: uncle Paul is on it!

Ali: whatever!

I laugh I walk to the shore I see Emily playing with the girls they see me and come running.

Ali: you guys having fun with mama?

Twins: yeah.

Brea: Lex?

Ali: she's sleeping baby it's nap time for you guys come on.

They lay on the blankets in the shade I give them there bottles from the cooler Emily pulls out the camera.

Emily: hey guys it's Emily here and Ali we just put the kids down for a nap and we're at the beach.

Ali: hey guys!

Han: hey guys so tonight we're going out to dinner Demi and I have to tell you guys something.

Emily: mmh wonder what it is so what have you guys missed on Ali is on the vampire diaries she loved it so tune in.

Ali: and we are at the beach with the cast.

Paul: hey guys I'm Paul!

Ian: I'm Ian

Nina: Nina

Can: Candice

Kat: I'm Kat

Emily: yeah so that's them oh and comment below if I should prank Alison again!!

Ali: oh we have to do the fight!!

Kat: what fight?

Ali: Emily thinks she can beat me in a fight witch she can't.

Emily: yes I can come lets do this!!

Han: give me the camera!!

I get up and put on my shorts.

Demi: ok rules no titi hit she's breastfeeding so that's going to hurt no scratching and you can't kick Emily in the special area!

Ali: got it!

Emily: got it!

Demi: go!

Emily try's to hit me but I dodge it I grab her arm and flip her.

Emily: fuck!!

Han: oh shit Emily get up!

I let her get up so we can keep going I'm having to much fun I do a fake punch and slap her for real I go under her and foot sweep her she falls.

Emily: oh my god I'm done!!

Ali: that was fun baby!!

I jump on her stomach and kiss her I get up and brush myself off I see a random guys come up to us.

Guy: hey I'm Matt your hot!

Ali: and I'm taken sorry!

Matt: so I can please you way better than the one your with!

I walk away he grabs my arm I look at him.

Ali: let me go!! Don't ever talk to me again got it loser and I don't need no man I got a girl she's way more of a man you will ever be!! I feel bad for your mom she must wish she swallowed you!! Leave!!

He runs away pissed I look at Emily she looks shocked I go and get a water from the cooler.

Ali: huh that was fun!!

Emily: I think your broke me!

Kat: that was so funny Ali that slap was so good!!

Demi: em she can fight better than you!

Paul: you have to show me those moves!

Emily: shut up!

Ali: so you guys say it first I beat her and she's a sore loser we'll see you guys later.

7 pm

After the cast left we are at a fish place on the beach everyone is having there own conversation lex is just chilling in my arms I hear a clank we all look up.

Demi: so we wanted you guys here because we have some big news!

Han: um we're pregnant!

Emily: oh my god!!!

She jumps out her seat and hugs them.

Ali: I told you.

Aria: who's having it?

Han: I am!

Spencer: were all really happy for you!!

We do a group hug Emily won't leave Hanna's side.

Emily: we can do play dates and if it's a boy I'll let him date her he's the only one I won't let anyone come near her but him.

Ali: here that Lex mama is controlling your future!

I kiss her chubby cheeks she's so cute.

Demi: so do you think there going to sleep in the same bed tonight?

Ali: to be honest maybe you can buck with me if you want.

Emily: oh what if it's a girl.

Han: they will so be best friends!

Ali: baby calm down please breath here take Lex I have to pee.

We head home after dinner I give the girls a bath all at once I put the twins to bed. I walk to my room Demi is in the bed I put Lex in the play pen I lay in bed ready to fall asleep.

Demi: they are so bff it's really cute I'm glad she has you guys.

Ali: I'm really glad she has you Demi she never stops talking about you at school.

Next week.

So we're back at school god I hate this place I see Emily at her locker I go up to her.

Ali: hey baby can we talk?

Emily: yeah what's up babe?

Ali: so I'm trying out for the cheer team today can you watch the girls after school please?

Emily: baby I can't I have work I'm really sorry why can't you take them?

Ali: fine I'll take them but since you have a free period can you go home and get work out clothes for the twins and the breast pump please?

Emily: yeah text me what else you need to baby I'll see you later.

I kiss her the bell rings I head to science it's not that bad I really like it. The rest of the day goes fast I pick up the kids and drop Emily off at home.

Ali: bye baby have fun at work!

Emily: good luck at tryouts baby!

I speed off I park at the school I grab the bags I put Lex in the stroller we run to the locker room.

Ali: okay guys we got this right?

Twins: yes!!

Ali: ok girls come on.

We walk out the girls run over to us saying how cute they are and that they want one.

Shea: mommy!!

I pick her up.

Ali: can you guys give us space please.

They move away I put Shea down I pick Lex up I get her bottle I lay a blanket on the floor I lay her on it I feed her while I do some stretches. I look over and see there basketball tryouts I want Emily to be on a team. She finishes I burp her I put her back in the stroller.

Coach: ok girls so today we're going to go easy so that tomorrow we know what to do.

Coach puts us in groups it's not that bad it's really fun. The girls are just playing with some toys I gave them. We have a break I change the girls diapers and put Lex to sleep I check my messages Emily texted me she's coming to watch.

Coach: ok so I want you guys to show me what you got so I can see what we're working with I will call you guys up one by one.

I sit on the bleachers with the girls I see Emily come in but she's watching the guys play basketball.

Ali: wait here ok and don't move.

Twins: ok.

I walk up to her I rap my arms around her she signs.

Ali: do it baby.

Emily: no you have cheer who's going to watch the girls?

Ali: who cares we'll figure it out go out there baby!

Emily: I'm in jeans baby.

Ali: who cares your still better than them you have you good Jordan's on so give me you jacket and go show them how good you are baby!

Emily: I love you baby love the outfit.

Ali: thanks baby.

I kiss her I walk away she slaps my ass I slap her chest. I put her jacket on the bleachers I can tell Shea is getting sleepy she lays on the blanket. I put Emily's jacket on her so she doesn't get cold I kiss her head and wait for her to call my name.

Coach: Alison!

I do a couple flips and dances moves I finish she smiling so I think that's good news Brea runs to me I pick her up.

Coach: ok so these are the people who are staying Alison, Catie, Emerson, Lola, peach, Betty, Veronica, Zendaya, Bella, Shannon, Colleen, Lauren, and Mona she can't be here today she's sick.

All the other girls leave yes I maid the team I look over and there doing a scrimmage she's killing it.

Brea: mama!!

She runs over to her but they don't notice her I run to her I get to her just in time. She laughs at me cause I like sprites to her god this kid keeps me on my toes.

Ali: baby stay over here please.

Brea: ok mommy!

I put her back and give her my phone so she can watch tv I go back to the group.

Coach: so that's it for today school ends at 2:30 so practice is at 3:30 so be here tomorrow we will end at 6 good job girls.

I walk away and look at Emily there coach is talking about something I can't really here what he's saying Emily looks happy. He lets them go and Emily comes over to me she hugs me and spins me around I kiss her.

Ali: I told you you could do this babe!

Emily: thank you and I'm so proud of you my very own cheer leader!! Do I get private sessions for stretching?!

I hit her arm playfully I laugh at her stupid joke.

Coaches: Emily Alison please come over here!

I look back at Brea she really wants Emily.

Emily: ok hold on come here Brea bean!

She runs to Emily and jumps in her arms we walk over to our coaches.

Emily: yeah what's up?

Basketball coach: so me and patty have been talking we know you both have kids do you have babysitters for them?

Emily: no we don't my mom watches them during the day but she has work at night.

Ali: I don't really talk to my parents.

Patty: ok so we've come up with solutions you can bring the kids to practice and games well let you tend to them whenever you need but you can't slack off on the team.

I look surprised I nod and hug her but pull away fast.

Ali: sorry thank you so much.

Emily: thanks coach you the man!

They do a hand shake I take Brea from Emily she's trying to fight the sleep.

Ali: it's ok baby you can go to sleep I see 2 girls sitting on the bleachers talking and when they see me they come up to me.

Girl: hi I'm Veronica and this is my girlfriend Betty we're new here.

Ali:Hi I'm Alison but my friends call me Ali and this is my girlfriend Emily.

Emily: hey what's up baby I'll pull my car around I'll take the twins you got Lex?

She asks going throw her bag to look for her keys.

Ali: yeah baby I'll pick up pizza on the way home.

She looks at me and nods I kiss her lips she takes Brea from me and goes to the car.

Betty: your kids are really cute.

Ali: thank you so what do you guys want?

Veronica: we were wondering if we can have lunch tomorrow?

Ali: sure in school or out.

Betty: out of school.

Ali: ok I'll tell my friends here's my number text me the details.

I put all there toys away they help me I see Betty reaching for Shea I grab her arm.

Ali: don't she will have have a heart attack if she wakes up.

I pick her up and she starts to wake up Emily comes in she starts to cry.

Shea: mama up!!

Ali: see she likes Emily more than me sometimes.

Veronica: The others one looks like she likes you.

Ali: yeah she's all over me. Babe I'll see you at home ok you the twins?

Emily: yep call me when you get the pizza.

Ali: ok and don't forg-

Emily: to give them a bath and feed them yes I know chill and relax.

Ali: you know I can't I live with animals.

She rolls her eyes she slaps my ass and run god she's adorable.

Veronica: ok Ali we'll see you tomorrow do you need help with anything?

Ali: no we can walk to our cars and talk.

Betty: ok.

We start walking Lex starts to wake up but she just looks around.

Ali: hi baby did I wake you?

She smiles a gummy smile it's so cute.

Betty: that is the cutest smile ever.

Ali: I know she has Emily's smile it's just so cute.

I see a car following us I stay calm they get closer they pull up in front of us scaring us they roll down the window and I see Emily recording and laughing.

Ali: Emily!! That's so not funny!

Betty: I thought we were about to get killed!!

Emily: your faces were so funny.

Ali: what have I told you not to have the camera while driving right!

Emily: uh yeah anyways baby I love you see you at home with the pizza!

Ali: whatever your not getting any pizza so eat some cereal and feed the girls.

We walk away she rolls her yes and laughs she drives away I put Lex in the car. I put everything in the car I start it I wave bye to them and I pull out of the parking lot. I get the pizza I'm on my way home I open the gate and say hi to the security.

We put a shit ton of security around the house cause of the A thing I get Lex car seat out and the bags also the pizza. Emily open the door take Lex and the pizza.

Ali: thank you baby!

Emily: anytime baby the pizza smells good!

Ali: I'm so hungry I have to eat and feed lex.

I take a slice and eat it quick I take another do the same thing.

Ali: I was really hungry!

Emily: I'm so hungry I'm going for a 3 slice baby take another one.

She takes one I just feed Lex and watch her.

Ali: pass me another slice god I'm going to be fat!

Emily: I would love you at any size baby.

Han: I smell pizza!

We look at the box there on more.

Emily: here last slice Hanna!

Ali: why are you up it's 9

Han: baby was hungry and I smelled pizza!

Ali: where's Demi?

Han: she's passed out I wore her out if you know what I mean!

They high five I look down I see lex not getting any milk I squeeze my boob and it starts coming out.

Ali: I'm on the cheerleading team!

Han: nice Ali!

Emily: I maid the basketball team!

Han: that's cool!

Ali: I'm going to put her to bed you can clean up down here?

Emily: yes baby I got it goodnight Lex she's so milk drunk!

Ali: yes she is just the way I like it.

I walk upstairs with her I change her and put her to bed she sleeps throw the night so it's amazing.

I walk to the twins room I see them in the same crib sleeping I kiss the heads and leave.

I get to our room I take a quick shower and get ready for bed god I'm so tired I look at the time it's only 9:30. I get in the bed Emily comes in she looks like she wants something.

She comes to my side and starts to kiss me she wants to have sex I push her away and lay down.

Ali: baby I'm so tired how do you do it.

She gets in bed and pulls me towards her I lay my head on her chest.

Emily: to be honest it's just that I'm afraid this might be a dream and that I'll wake up and you'll all be gone. I don't want that I love waking up with the twins jumping on the bed or Lex crying to eat or the best park to see your face when I wake up.

Ali: this is real baby I promise I'm not going anywhere.

Emily: I know it's just I get scared sometimes.

Ali: so do I but let's go to sleep so we can be awake tomorrow.

I fall asleep

Next day

I hear the alarm go off I turn it off I get out of bed I look at the time 5:30. I go to Lex room so I can bathe her I take her clothes off I bring her to my bathroom and turn the water on. She's pretty good with bath time she really likes it she's looking around.

Ali: were about to take a bath!

She starts to kick her legs I take my clothes off and make sure the water is good for her. I get in she starts screaming and kicking her legs she really loves baths.

Ali: Lex we have to be quite people are sleeping.

After about 15 minutes we get out I go to her room and dress her she's getting a little fussy I feed her I bring her to my room.

Ali: baby we have to get ready the bathroom is all your!

Emily: ok baby good morning Lex babe.

She walks to the bathroom I finish with Lex and put her in the bassinet I take out my clothes and Emily.

Emily goes to the twins room and gets them ready while I make pop tarts for everyone.

Demi: Hanna is having major morning sickness do we have fruits?

Ali: yeah in the fridge here's so crackers it will help.

I watch Lex in her swing she's falling asleep she can't sleep it will mess up her schedule I wake her I put on the tv and pump a bottle for her. I hear the girls running to the kitchen.

Shea: mommy where are you?!

Ali: I'm coming baby!

I keep pumping and walk to the kitchen I see them trying to get the pop tarts.

Ali: guys sit at the table I'll give them to you!

They run to the table I give it to them put milk in there sippie cups I see Emily come down.

Emily: baby Lex is sleeping!

Ali: can you wake her please!

Emily: got it!

I take the pump off I put it in the diaper bag Hanna comes down she looks better.

Ali: there's more fruits in the fridge if you want some.

Han: thanks Ali.

She get some Demi comes down I hand her pop tarts Emily comes in we trade the baby for the pop tart.

Emily: what flavor baby?

Ali: cinnamon sorry!

Emily: it's fine thanks baby.

Demi: thanks Ali!

Ali: so for lunch we're going to the brew Demi can you meet us there with Lex please?

Demi: got it what time?

Ali: 11 save us a table.

Han: why we going to lunch?

Ali: um we're meeting the new girls.

Han: ok we have to go school starts in 30.

We run out to the cars Emily puts the twins in her car Hanna comes in mine. We get to Pam's house I get Lex and her diaper bag I run in and we give her the kids.

Ali: ok lets go!!

Han: how bad was morning sickness for you?

Ali: the twins it was bad cause the eggs were splitting and for Lex it wasn't that bad.

Han: ok.

We get to the school I see Lucas and pig skin talking at her car. I get out they look at me I roll my eyes I see Emily pulls up next to me she comes to me and kisses me we walk to the school. The bell rings we have music great I love singing I used to sing to the twins.

Ali: did I ever tell you I used to sing for the twins when they wear babies.

Emily: really what song?

Ali: our song "can't help falling in love with you" Elvis version.

Emily: can you sing it for me please?

I look around I see people by the instruments I go up to the tell them the song they say ok. They start I walk up to Emily I pull her up.

Ali: Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

She pulls me close we look at each other in the eyes.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

She wipes my tears and kisses my head I love her so much that it could kill me.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Emily: I love you baby.

We lean our heads together.

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Emily: thank you.

Ali: for what?

Emily: for telling the girls about me and singing our song to them.

Ali: I would do it a thousand times more that's how much I love you.

The bell brings us back to reality and we head to our next class we bump into someone.

Ali: watch it pig skin!

Paige: sorry.

She walks away we keep walking I kiss Emily we head to different classes the morning goes by fast we run to our car to go to the brew.

Ali: I can't wait to see my baby!

Han: same but I thought Emily was your baby?

Ali: shut up cause we're about to race there!!

I look to my side I see Spencer smiling I pull out and go on the main road Emily passes me.

Ali: fucking bitch!!

Han: this is so much fun!!

We get to the brew I take out Lex's stroller from my trunk I walk in I see her with Demi I run right past Emily.

Ali: hi baby girl come to mommy!

I kiss her face all over I put her in the stroller I sit next to Demi playing with Lex.

Ali: mommy missed you so much baby girl!

Emily: so did mama!

Spencer and Aria come in we wait for the other girls. They finally show up after 10 minutes Veronica looks annoyed Betty looks like she's about to laugh.

Ali: hey guys this is the group!

They see Demi and have a fan girl moment.

Betty: hi I'm Betty this is my girlfriend Veronica.

Veronica just stairs at Demi like she's frozen this is to funny. Betty hit Veronica and she snaps out of it she looks so embarrassed.

Demi: it's fine people do that a lot the only on who didn't really do that was you babe I was so surprised.

Han: that's cause your a regular person to me I'm hungry what you guys getting?

Ali: um something vegan I'm on this stupid diet again!

Spencer: it's fine Ali your doing it for a good reason.

Ali: yeah cause my kids are pussy and can't digest good food in stead of shitty food!

Emily: stop ok I'll get something vegan to if that helps!

Ali: leave me alone!

Emily: ok you know what we're all going vegan for lunch even Hanna!

Han: Hanna what kno-

Emily glares at her she shuts up.

Han: fine I'm going vegan Ali you owe me big time.

Ali: whatever you live in my house thanks guys.

Demi: so where are you too from?

Veronica: we are from Riverdale small town like this.

Aria: so what made your parents want to move?

Betty: um we don't live with our parents they kicked us out when we told them about our relationship.

Betty looks away trying not to cry she gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Ali: nice one Aria!

Veronica: it's fine she didn't know she's still not over what our peace of shit parents did to us I'm going to go check on her.

She leaves we order food for them when they come back out Betty looks better.

Ali: so Emily and I joined sports teams.

I say nonchalantly playing with Lex in her stroller they spit out there drinks and look at us.

Spencer: why!?

Ali: cause we felt like it Spencer!!

I challenge her.

Spencer: why do you do this stupid shit Ali your going to get us killed why didn't you come to us!!

Ali: we didn't think we had to come to you your not our moms we need a distraction from all the shit!!

Aria: I think you should have come to us first but I'm happy for you.

Spencer: god what is A makes an appearance and we need you guys?!

Ali: well be there Spencer god why can't you be happy for us once your really annoying!!

Spencer: what's there to be happy about you getting knocked up and I was surprised when dad actually excepted you still!!

Ali: fuck you Spencer leave then we don't need your ass here anyway!!

Spencer: don't come to me when you need help!!

She leaves the food comes and we eat there's a lot of tension in the air. As we eat god I hate her sometimes.

Ali: did she tell you guys about the kiss.

They all look in shock.

Ali: I over heard you guys in the kitchen that night giving her advice we went up to Lex's room and she kissed me.

Demi: what did you do?

Ali: I told Emily she got mad Spencer was pissed I thought she was over her feeling for me but she's not. We keep picking fits like she's my girlfriend I love her but not like that.

Aria: I think she needs more time it doesn't just go away Ali give her space let her come to you please.

Ali: uh fine it's just that I can't even be with her we have the same brother it's to weird for me.

Han: there weirder things that have happened!

We laugh we finished eating we have 30 minutes before we have to go back we go to the park and walk around.

Ali: so when did you guys get together?

Betty: um last year I really love her.

Han: we know what you mean.

We look back at the girls there just making jokes.

Ali: why don't you guys come over after practice it's a Friday after all.

Aria: um I'll see if Spencer wants me over if not I'm there.

Ali: tell her she can come when she's done with her tantrums.

Aria: you can be more nice to us Ali god your so mean to us for no reason.

Ali: I am nice to you guys.

Aria: not all the time.

Ali: I'm sorry just call me out on it and I'll stop.

Han: guys we have to go back.

Betty: ok see you at practice Ali babe come on.

They run off to the car I give Lex to Demi.

Ali: bye Lex I'll see you later.

We head to school the day goes by kinda fast I take Emily's car to pick up the girls.

Ali: were going to mommy and mamas school again ok guys so please be good!

Twins: ok but we want ice cream!

Ali: uh fine what to you want?

Twins: vanilla please!

Ali: stop saying stuff at the same time it's creeping mommy out!

Brea: uh fine!!

I pull into the ice cream shop I leave them in the car and run in.

Ali: hi can I get two vanilla 1 scoop and Cookie Monster 2 of those with m&ms thanks.

She hands th to me I have no change so I give her a 50.

Ali: keep the change!!

I run out and get in the car we pull up to the school I get the girls out I put Lex in the stroller I put the ice cream in there we run down the hall way I get to the locker room I change them and give them there ice cream.

I change my clothes and head out I eat the ice cream I look at the time 3:10.

I put toys for Lex.

Emily: did you get me any?

Ali: here!

Emily: thank you!

Ali: you just chilling in there baby.

Emily: practice is about to start my mom said she feed her before we got her so she's good till break.

Ali: ok just listen out for her ok please we're all the way over there ok?

Emily: I promise.

Ali: and please make sure no basketball balls come over here to them cause I will kill your team mates.

Emily: got it know kiss me!

I kiss her and I go to the other side of the gym while she goes to the other.

Veronica: hey Ali!

Ali: hey V so you guys coming over tonight bring bathing suites please and pajamas.

Betty: got it!

Coach: ok lets go you sissy's I want you to give your all and I picked the team captain Alison and Veronica!

Ali: yes!

Coach: that means you guys have to host the sleepover tonight we have one every week for the team!!

Ali: I'll send you guys the address.

Coach keeps talking I look over and Emily is looking at me I look over at the girls I see Shea trying to get in the stroller I run over before she tips it over.

Ali: Shea what did mommy say no climbing right your going to hurt Lex do you want that?!

Shea: no sowwy mommy I just wanted to play with her ok I'll put her on the blanket ok so you can don't pick her up ok baby!

She smiles and nods her head I put Lex on the blanket they play with her even though she can't do anything yet.

I walk back we start to do our routine I see Emily on a break she's feeding lex and giving the girls snacks we keep practicing for an hour till we have a break.

Ali: you guys ok?

Brea: yeah mommy go away we playing.

Ali: wow you guys are sassy today.

Shea: yep.

I take out my water and drink some I give them some water I look over and Emily is running over to me she gives me a kiss.

Ali: well hello to you too!

Brea: ew coodies run!

Ali: oh so mama and I have coodies we're coming for you guys!!

They run away and we chase them they split up I catch Shea I kiss her all over and bring her back. My stomach hurts from laughing at them.

Emily: silly girls ok we have to go back watch you sister ok?

Shea: yes mama!

We walk back to our practice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...
59K 916 24
An emison story filled with love, mistakes, and love [emily is intersex btw]
31.9K 897 32
After A Emily left to go to the Military but not before having a one night stand with her best friend? 5years has past and Emily is back and she's in...
The Paper By D.C.

Fanfiction

175K 4K 47
Sophomore Emily Fields Is the star swimmer at her school Harvard University. When Emily begins to fail her English class the coach threatens to kick...