Forgetting The Past As THEIR...

By analfunlarry

CAUTION: THIS STORY WAS MADE WHEN I WAS JUST A STARTER FAN. IT HAS MUCH CRINGE WORTHY MATERIAL WHICH I'M SORR... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Chapter One

20K 150 42
By analfunlarry

[A/N] OH MY GOD FIRST CHAPTER OF THE THIRD BOOK!!! :D I really love making this series!! It’s so much freaking fun! Okay now onto the chapter (:

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””

Larry’s POV

I look in the mirror. My hair is back! I’m so happy! I’m turning 15 soon. I’ve been waiting so impatiently. Oh and did I mention me and Jay are together? I’m pretty sure a lot of people saw it coming, but we sure didn’t. I thought it was just a crush I had when I was little. I guess not. I love her.

Things have been great here. Niall and Nichole have beautiful kids together. They have two boys, Jamie and Beau, and two girls, Krystal and Chantelle. They aren’t twins if that’s what you’re thinking. The boys are like fetus versions of Niall and the girls are fetus versions of Nichole. I’m really happy for them. I think the boys like me more than Niall. Shhh don’t tell!

Korey and Zayn are going strong together. I so called it. As for Tyler and Sean? I knew they were going to get together from the moment they laid eyes on each other. Korey, Zayn, Tyler and Sean live together in a separate house.

Liam and Dani are expecting their 3 child. Jay has a little brother right now who is 4. His name is Niall, but people call him NJ for short. As for me, I call him Jersey since his initials stands for one of states in America. He’s a mini Liam but has the curly hair of Dani.

Harry is still single. I don’t know how he could stay single that long. I mean, he’s Harry FREAKING Styles. (I’ve been cutting back on my cursing) He hasn’t even gone out to the clubs! I go to his house a lot. He doesn’t have much company since Ben left. Yes, Ben stayed with Harry until he finished school. He’s gone to college now.

I basically live with Louis. My sister, Elizabeth, is almost 7. I haven’t told Louis the secret. I’ve wanted to tell him, but I promised Eleanor. I had the foster family send me the pictures of Evan. His hair is blonde now from going outside a lot. The foster family though, they don’t seem like the best people to be around. Whenever I get pictures, I always notice yellow marks on his neck or faces.

Today, I’m going to get him. I’m going to get my brother. I told Tyler, Sean and Jay about this. They agreed not to say anything. Tyler and Sean are going to act as if they’re adopting Evan. I’m hoping won’t be clueless and see that he is his son. They’re practically replicas with different hair color!

“Larry! I need you to look after Ellie! I’m going to Liam’s!” Louis’ voice bellows.

“What? Why can’t you just take her? I’m sure Jersey  won’t mind!” I shout back.

“It’s an adult’s day. You and Jay have to look after little Niall and Ellie. Niall and Nichole are still in Ireland with their kids,” Louis says through the door.

I groan but nod. He gives me a hug goodbye and kisses my cheek. I’m still that little boy to him. It doesn’t matter though, I love Louis and I will never question his love ever again. He leaves me in my room and I hear loud footsteps running up here.

“Larry!” Jersey yells.

“Jersey! How’s the little man?” I smile as he jumps into my arms.

“He wouldn’t stop whining for you,” Ellie mutters.

“Ellie, don’t be a moody cow. You’re not at that age yet. Get into this hug,” I laugh.

She giggles along with me and embraces me in a hug. Ellie and I are basically inseparable. I love her to death. The front door opens and Jay’s voice cuts through the air. She knows we have to take these kids along. I pick up Niall. We only ever call him that when the old eating cow Niall isn’t around.

I jog down stairs making sure Niall hops in my arms. I love kids; I guess I’m pretty much a kid’s boy. I see my beautiful girlfriend and give her a quick kiss. We don’t want to show too much PDA around children. I hear Ellie squeal when we kiss. She’s known I’ve loved Jay for a while and she’s happy I finally was able to ask her out.

I grabbed my wallet and headed out. The foster family lives on the other side of town, the bad area of the London. This is one of the reasons I’m getting my brother now. He’s getting older and I don’t want him turning out a bad egg if I wait.

“Larry where we going?” Niall’s little voice chirps.

“To go see a friend of mine,” I smile.

He nods and leans his head against my shoulder, earning bad looks from old people. Really? Does he look like me? Do we look related? I don’t think so! I had Niall off to Jay. I find it weird that I call him Niall when he looks nothing like the older Niall.

We continue our walk until we reach the address. It only took us 20 minutes to get there. I knock on the door and hear loud yelling. I wince remembering the times at the care home.

*Flash back*

A loud knock comes from the door.

“LARRY GET THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BEAT YOU!” the head master yells.

I shiver and run to the door. I open it. A cop looks at me sweetly and walks in with his hands on his belt. I give him a fake smile and sit on the couch. I hear the head master talk then close the door making the cop leave.

“LARRY HOW FUCKING DARE YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO THE COP!” he screams.

He shoves me off the couch and starts kicking me.

*End*

I shiver and hold my stomach at the thought. No Larry, forget the past, live in the present and future. The door opens to a messy haired woman with huge bags under her eyes. She has a tank top way to small for her and she’s wearing those American running shorts. Well, hello whore.

“Yes?” she asks attempting to sound sweet.

“I’m here to pick up Evan Tomlinson. I’m Larry,” I say holding out my hand.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. Well, fine then, be a bitch.

“HEY FLOYD! LOOKS LIKE THEY’RE TAKING THE LITTLE BASTARD OUT OF OUR HANDS!” she screams.

Bitch, if I see a bruise on him I will have Jay punch you in the God damn face. I’m not into hurting people, especially women. I see Evan whimper as the lady pushes him out and slams the door. He’s in a short tank top and shorts. He has no shoes on. Well, looks like I’m going to call the cops. I pick up Evan and open up my jacket for him.

“Hey bud, let’s get you home,” I whisper.

“Wh-Who are y-you,” he asks in a very small voice.

“Your brother. That’s my girlfriend, she’s holding our somewhat of a cousin Niall, and that’s my sister. She’s your twin. You’ll be staying with my two good friends Sean and Tyler. They’ll love you so don’t worry,” I say.

“Who’s Da-Daddy,” he whimpers.

I groan internally. I can’t tell him. Wait, can I? Yeah, I can. I hold on to him and whisper.

“Louis. I’ll point you out to him later.”

I set him down and take off my coat. I wrap him around the jacket and pick him up once more. I’m just glad he’s safe. I’m doing this for you El, you’re lucky he’s not a goner like I almost was.

Louis’ POV

Okay, I basically lied to Larry. Harry left to go visit his sister, Gemma. I needed to talk to Liam and Dani though. Zayn and Korey went on a date. I don’t know what Ty and Sean are up to though. I knock nervously on Liam’s door. He opens it and smiles, but soon realizes why I’m here.

I’m starting to fall for Harry again. I don’t want to be in love again, but yet I do. I miss Eleanor so much, but with Harry, I still feel it. I don’t even know if he loves me anymore. I sprawl out on Liam’s couch and stare at the ceiling. Life is so complicated. If I didn’t know any better, I would be going insane.

I hear my phone ring. I look down at the contact, it’s Larry. I answer it just listening to the conversation.

“Shut up Ellie. You don’t go screaming that around. Who taught you that word anyways?” Larry voice chuckles.

“I heard uncle Harry play it with uncle Niall. PEEENNIIISSS!!” she screams.

“PPEENNIIISSSSS! HA I WIN!” Jay’s voice rings.

“Dad?” Larry’s voice says in a laughing fit.

“Yeah?” I ask twiddling the end of my shirt.

“Um, when are you coming home? I know Daddy Harry is gone so you lied, but I don’t mind,” he says.

Harry. I want Harry. I need Harry. But does Harry need me? I didn’t realize I dropped the phone until Liam started talking into it. I flip over so my face is stuffed in a pillow. I miss you so much Eleanor. I wish you were still here so I didn’t need to suffer like this.

I start to feel weird in my stomach. I always feel this way sometimes. I don’t know what it is, but I feel, hurt. Like someone is hurting my child or like they’re calling someone else Daddy. It’s pretty much impossible since Larry always calls me Dad or Daddy and Ellie calls me Daddy. I don’t know why, but I always get this feeling. God, I wonder if Liam ever got this. He only has Jay and little Niall to look after. Then he has that other baby, the baby that is making Dani beat Niall in an eating contest. I chuckle but then grew serious.

“Liam?” I croak.

“Yes Lou?” he asks setting my phone down on the coffee table.

“Do you ever get this feeling that makes you feel awful? Like I feel like Ellie or Larry are calling someone else daddy but I know it would just be me and in Larry’s case Harry. Do you get that feeling?” I ask peeking up from my pillow.

He looks a bit panicked but then calms down. What the hell?

“No, but I’m sure it’s nothing. Oh and guess what!” Liam says excitedly.

“A new toy story is coming out?” I mumble into the pillow.

“No! Tyler and Sean adopted a boy. You wanna go see him?” he asks impatiently.

“No. I wanna mope around here. You can go with Dani if you want. I need to clear my head,” I mumble again.

I’m pretty sure it just sounded like gibberish to him, but I don’t care. I don’t need to be out. I’ll see the kid some other time. Yeah, that may sound a bit harsh, but I WANT MY HARRY! Wait, did I just say that? God damn it.

I feel myself being lifted up and thrown over a shoulder. Damn you Liam. Dani must have already left because I don’t see her. We walk next door and hear laughter. What’s so happy about this day? Can someone please tell me? I would love to be in on this joyful day. Note my sarcasm.

I feel the same hurting sensation again. God, what is up with me today? Liam opens the door and sets me down inside. I walk into the familiar living room of Tyler and Sean’s flat.

“DADDY!” I hear Ellie scream.

I feel her jump up. I smile at her and kiss her forehead. Well, at least my children are the only thing that can make me happy right now. I see Larry walk through the door. He still has the high pitched voice. I’m hoping he doesn’t get Harry’s low voice. No one’s got the time to hear two slow talking people.

I look around. I set my daughter down and walk over to the couch. I throw myself on there, not caring if anyone else is on here. I feel someone squirm from below me.

“Hey mister. You’re kind of hurting me,” a small voice comes through.

I get up hoping I didn’t hurt the child too much. I would throw my head in a wall if I did. I look around for the child. I find a blue eyed blonde haired boy staring at me. Well, he can pull off as Tyler’s son.

“What’s you’re name,” I smile.

“Evan To-” he gets cut off.

“His name is Evan T-Thomas Oakley!” Larry shouts.

I look at him like he has a head of cow. No need for yelling. I ruffle Evan’s hair and walk to the kitchen. I need comfort food. I search through the fridge. I find cake that could be from Tyler’s birthday party a few days ago. I grab a piece and sit down.

“Daddy can I have some cake?” I hear Evan ask possibly Sean.

I get the same feeling in my stomach again. Well, my stomach is trying to challenge me ey? I’ll punch you stomach! But that would hurt so…YOU WIN THIS ROUND. Oh God, I have to stop talking to myself. I look up. Everyone is staring at me like I have the body of a mountain goat.

“I’m just gonna go. I need to clear my head. Congrats Tyler and Sean. See you later Evan,” I say and jog out of the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 28.3K 21
It took little time for four year old Harry Styles, and the new kid on the block, six year old Louis Tomlinson, to become the best of friends. The bo...
441K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
7.6K 328 23
Harry Styles, right? World famous phenomenon, everyone's dream. But what if he's sick of it? What if he just wants to be a normal, average teenager? ...
6.4K 211 10
~Louis hasn't spoken for four years. He used to be full of life in other words he loved life so much but one day can change everything and in his cas...