TMB ❧ j.jk✔️ (REVISING)

ssweetae_ द्वारा

"Why are you obsessed with me?." Yandere jk ff (REVISING) (Cover: @pratima76) अधिक

NOTE
Disclaimer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24*
25

13

2.9K 100 147
ssweetae_ द्वारा

"Jungkook I have a question,"

He suddenly stopped rubbing your back and replied "what is it?"

"Why are your eyes gray?" You asked. You didn't want to ask him about your mother's perfume because you figured while he was trying to find you, he went up to your parents room and etc.

Besides, he can't be the murderer... he's so sweet!

"It's a long story..." He smiled "I was actually born with dark brown eyes but there was this accident... which resulted the color change of my iris. I can see just find but it's kind of weird how it's gray,"

(Not scientifically proven, I just a made it up)

"Why did you ask?" He asked

"I-it was j-just... really pretty," you looked down.

You weren't the best at lying but you hoped that your excuse was enough

Suddenly, a sharp pain appeared in your head, making you cry out in pain. You fell down on your bed, holding your head.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, leaning towards you, lips almost touching.

"I-I am okay, thanks for asking..." you said, getting up and taking a drink of your water which was beside you. "Everything happened so fast... I cant remember anything at all!"

"Well it's probably it did... your brain can only remember the important details," Jungkook said "But it will take time to heal...and you will remember everything eventually... promise,"

"Okay," You said before frowning "I just can't believe that my parents died...and I dont even know the god damn killer is!"

"Its the TMB for sure," Jungkook smirked but you didn't notice since you were staring at your fingers

"The tm what?" You repeated, not paying attention at all.

"The TMB, I dont know what it stands for... its this psychotic guy who murders people for fun and he just... I honestly dont even know," He said "My theory is that he kills people who did something wrong to him in the past... but my other theory is that he is obsessed with some girl,"

"continue" you said, intrigued but scared of what Jungkook was about to say next

"And I think that girl is you," His eyes darkened and his same poker face appeared

strange... that sounds awful

"I miss my mom and dad... this is all my fault," You cried "If that murderer wasn't so obsessed with me, they could've been alive... they didnt even see me graduate high school or even see me get married,"

Jungkook's eyes softened

"Its okay, we'll go through this together... I'll be on your side," Jungkook said while hugging you and wiping your tears. 

"Thank you... c-can you stay here today?" You asked. "I'm kind of scared if he appears again in the middle of the night,"

"Sure... uh by the way," Jungkook started, "You also have been out cold for a few days now..."

"What?"

"You were out for a couple of days,"

"WHAT-" You screamed "NO-

||-||

"heres some food," Jungkook came into your room with some chicken wings and some cream pasta "Also I know it's hard that you lost so much that day but you have to get over everything... it takes time but I'll help you

"And how would you know?" You sniffled, using the 50th tissue and throwing it into the trash can beside you.

"Because I lost my parents as well," He replied

"Oh yeah..." You frowned

 "Hey Y/n... to make your mood a bit better, why dont we get to know each other by playing 20 questions?"

You nodded in response but first grabbed for the wings he had brought you.

"Let me start," He coughed and stretched his legs and arms.

Gosh he's so extra

"This might be a bit dark... you still up to answer these questions?" He smirked "they also might be a bit dirt-"

"OKAY START," You yelled, impatient. At this point you were desperate to get your mood better. You actually didn't know how to deal with your parent's death but you thought that this was the first step.

the past is in the past and even though it is hard to forget and leave it, the future is waiting for us.

"*ahem* Do you have a crush on someone?" 

"Theres this guy I kind of like but I dont know... you?"

"yes I do," he said, pointing at you and you chuckled, playfully slapping his arm. But even though Jungkook was smiling, deep inside he was already planning on killing that someone that you like. 

Jungkook's plan was successful, you were only focusing on the game and ignoring everything that happened.

"Who is this lucky guy?" He smiled through the anger and pain "can you describe him to me?"

"Hmmm... he reminds me of a coconut," You smiled while staring at Jungkook's hair

"Anything else?"

"His smile is like a bunny, his eye smiles kill me everytime I see them and..."

"And?" 

"His eyes are like the moon... so mesmerizing and beautiful," you continued "The color is so beautiful..."

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

You pointed at him. 

badum

Jungkook's POV

What is this feeling? Ive never felt something like this before... it makes me so happy... even happier than torturing someone! 

or killing...

and thats a lot

Is this love? 

I wanted to kidnap her and keep her hostage so I can brainwash her to become mine but...that's just fake love...

This feeling is something I crave for...

I crave this... 

I love this

I need more of this...

and if anyone takes this feeling away from me... 

I'm going to have to pay them a little visit

_____________________________________

Hey guys Im having a love crisis because theres somany friggin cute ass guys-

EDITED 1/3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

47.2K 1.2K 14
JJK ● FF "You sparked up my interest," Jungkook smirked, "You can't Leave Me now." A horrifying, smut, story. A tale that involves two people. Y/n an...
21.5K 525 54
When a idol become obsessed with an actress who hates him now Y/n:I hate u Jungkook I hate u...... Cuz of u I suffered many years I'll never forgive...
331K 14.6K 34
Insecurities can ruin you.
21K 666 23
She : *annoying prof if he is not my professor then I would kill him for sure* He : *did you say something miss student (smirk)*