What About Love(Austin Mahone...

By AmeezyMyKing

Jasmin is sent to live with her uncle, who is also Austin's manager, during the summer because her parents ar... More

What About Love -- why are you judging him? you dont even know him
chapter two -- so why are you staying here for the summer?
Chapter 3 -- i know how i can keep you warm
chapter 4- the bet
Chapter 5- The party
Ch 6 - Get ready for the Tour
Chapter 7-What exactly are we?
Chapter 8- are you jealous?
Chapter 9- it's called team work
Chapter 10-I can tell the way you act when you're around me
Chapter 11- show time
Chapter 12- i dont think you guy should date.
Chapter 13- You played me!
Chapter 14- tell me you dont feel what i feel Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Are you jealous?
Chapter 16- I didnt kiss her
Chapter 17- Leaving Tour
Ch18- Are you staying?
Chapter 20-I love you
DELETING
Chapter 21- i cant handle this
Chapter 22-last time
Chapter 23- Are you Sure?
Ch 24-it's nothing you havent seen before
Ch 35-last show
Ch 36- Best Summer

Chapter 19-Broken bus

596 18 9
By AmeezyMyKing

5K reads already? OMG thank you guys !!

Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter :)

"Thank god." Austin sighed in relief, hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged him, kissing his cheek,"I'm not going to leave you. If it wasn't for you, I would have left the tour the instant I finished talking to my uncle." I whispered.

I saw Austin's big smile, and it honestly made my night so much better. Just seeing him happy and smiling made me glad that I made the decision to stay.

"I'm glad you're staying!" Alex said and stood up, hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back,"me too."

"Hey, okay, that's enough. She's mine." Austin said and pulled me away from the hug.

"Jealous much?" Alex smirked.

"Shut up." Austin chuckled.

Robert stood as well, and he hugged me. This is what I loved about them, we got so close and they were like older brothers to me, except for Austin. That would be weird.

"Let's watch a movie!" Camila said, grabbing Austin's hand.

"What is she doing here?" I whispered to Robert.

"No idea. Blame zach. He invited her and Lauren."

"Oh." I nodded.

"There's food. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, a little."

I followed him to the kitchen area where there was food.

"When did you guys get this?" I was surprised to see shrimp and chicken. It was still warm, so I grabbed two plates since I knew Austin was probably also hungry.

"Rocco got it for us." He smiled a bit.

I nodded, about to grab something to drink when I felt arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting food. Are you hungry?"

I watched Robert leave to the living room, and I thanked him, looking back at Austin.

"Yeah." He smiled and we went to the table, eating our food while the guys put on a movie.

We finished eating after about 10 minutes, and everyone was watching the movie, so we decided to join them. I looked at the couch and saw there wasn't much space. Austin sat in the only available seat, which was next to Camila, and pulled me down on his lap, grabbing a blanket to cover us up. I cuddled into his arms and put my attention on the movie, trying to figure out what was going on.

"You know..." Austin whispered quietly in my ear,"we didn't finish what we started earlier."

I felt my cheeks heat up, remembering what we were about to do. I heard him chuckled and I smiled, placing my head on his shoulder.

"I know." I smiled and placed a small kiss on his neck. "Maybe another day, if you get lucky." I smirked and trailed my fingers along his bare chest.

"You're such a tease." He mumbled, making me laugh quietly.

***

The movie was over, but everyone had left to their bunks before it was even over. It was just me and Austin on the couch now. Camila and Lauren stayed here, since we had extra bunks, and I was surprised that we weren't bothered by her.

"Austin." I whispered, seeing that he had fallen asleep. I felt bad for having to wake him up, but we weren't going to just sleep on the couch.

"Austin." I repeated, but he wouldn't wake up. Why was he such a heavy sleeper? I tried standing up, but he had a tight grip around my waist. I blew on his face, seeing his nose scrunch up. He mumbled something, but I didn't understand.

"Babe, wake up." I said again, watching him open his eyes.

"Let's go to bed." He finally let go of me and he stood up, holding my hand as he lazily walked to his room.

"Please Stay with me ." He said, leading me to his bed.

"I will."

He yawned and we both laid down, pulling the blankets over us.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

"Goodnight, handsome."

***

I woke up to hear talking from outside the room. The bus wasn't moving, so I assumed we were at the next city. I got my phone but saw it was only 8 am. I somehow always seemed to wake up before Austin did. I looked outside the tiny window, confused as to where we were. I felt Austin move, only to bring me back down to him.

"Stop moving." He groaned.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I whispered, laying back down with him.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked and pulled the covers over us.

"No, are you?"

"A little."

He opened his arms and brought me closer to him, instantly warming me up.

"Why aren't we moving?"

"I'm not sure, but go back to sleep." He said, and I felt him bury his face on my neck. I closed my eyes, and after a while I managed to fall back to sleep.

***

"Baby.." I heard someone say. I was still half asleep so I wasn't sure what was going on.

"Jasmin." I turned the other way, bringing the blankets over my head. I knew Austin was trying to wake me up, but I didn't want to wake up yet.

I heard his laugh as he got under the covers with me

"You have to wake up." He chuckled softly and kissed my cheek.

"Austin, stop talking." I groaned.

"Baby, come one." He whined.

I groaned and brought the covers down, sitting up.

"Okay, I'm up." I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked

"It's about to be 1 pm."

"What?!" I asked in shock,"are we at the venue already?"

"No, the tour bus broke down so we are waiting for a taxi to take us to a hotel. The concerts are all being postponed, so we can do whatever we want today." Austin said, smiling widely. I was a bit glad about that because that meant we could spend the whole day together.

****

The taxi got here and Austin, Alex, Robert and I got in. Everyone else got in a different taxi and we headed to a hotel.We usually never stayed in hotels, unless the concerts were close in cities. Other than that, we were always on the bus. When we got to the hotel, we walked in and grabbed the key, going to our room.

"Whoa." I said in shock. They always good such big rooms. Austin and I were sharing a room, but only after Austin promised that nothing would happen. I was glad that they trusted us. Rocco had his own room, and so did mamma. Robert, Zach, and Alex all had their room, this time with three beds, and the rest of the people from the tour had a working bus, but they were still going to stay in the hotel as well. We got settled in, and Austin was on his bed using his phone. I'm assuming he was on Twitter, since he is on there almost all day. The difference this time was that he was frowning.

"What's wrong?" I asked and walked to his bed, sitting next to him.

"I feel bad." He sighed and put his phone down,"I don't like letting my fans down."

"You're not letting them down. It wasn't your fault. Plus, the show was only postponed, so they are still going to be able to see you." I was only trying to make Austin feel better, although it was true that they did postpone the concert.

"Why are you such a good girlfriend?" I giggled softly and kissed his cheek.

"Why are you such a good boyfriend?" I repeated his question, only to have him smirk at me.

"Because you're so beautiful and I like you so so so much." He placed his phone on the night stand and then wrapped his arms my waist, brining me over to him. I started laughing when he placed kisses all over my face.

"Why are you laughing?" He chuckled softly and continued to kiss all over my face. I didn't answer him, but I kept laughing. He stopped placing kiss on my face and looked at me, waiting for me to answer his question.

"Fine, if you won't tell me, I'll give you something to laugh about."

"Oh no." I said, knowing exactly what he was going to do. I tried to get out of his grip, but it only made him hold me more in place.

"Austin, don't you dare!"

He chuckled softly,"stop moving." He got on top of me, making it even more difficult for me to get out. When he knew I couldn't escape, he started tickling my sides.

"Austin, s-stop!" I said in between my laughs. That only made him smile more and tickle me more.

"S-stop!" I said again.

He continued to tickle my sides, "I'll stop if you say 'I love Austin so much and he is the sexiest guy alive'."

"N-no. I-I'm not saying that." I giggled softly, trying to get out of his grip. I was trying to reach for his hands to get him to stop, but I couldn't even hold on to them from all the laughing.

"Okay! I-I love A- Austin s-so much a-and he is the s-sexiest guy alive!" I kept laughing, and he finally stop. I groaned from my sides hurting and rolled to my side.

"I know babe." He smirked after I said that.

"You're so mean." I laughed and held my sides,"I think I have a 6 pack now."

"No you don't." Austin chuckled and kissed my cheek, still on top of me.

I gently pushed him off and sat up.

"I want to take you out tonight." I smiled hearing him say that. We had been planing this 'date' for so long, but there always seemed to be something interrupting it.

"Okay." I smiled and sat in front of him so I was facing him.

"I know this is mean, but I'm a bit happy the bus stopped working. We needed some time together. Just us." Austin said after a while.

"Yeah, that's true." I kissed his cheek and then got up. I walked over to the balcony and smiled seeing there was a pool.

Austin walked up behind me and saw me looking at the pool,"want to go down to the pool?" He asked

"Can we?"

"Of course." We walked back inside. I went to get my bikini, and Austin got his swim trunks. I walked to the bathroom and got ready. I changed into a coral bikini top, and paired it with matching bottoms. I then placed a crop top on top, as well as some shorts. When I walked out, Austin was sitting on his bed, shirtless and with his swim trunks. He looked up when he heard the door open and he smiled,"reedy?" He asked, already holding two towels.

"Yeah." I held his hand and we headed down to the pool.

I've been working on this chapter for a while, but I don't really like it.

Eh. Idk.

Tell me what you guys think

Favorite part?

Any suggestions ?

Don't forget to comment and vote so I know that you guys like it.

I'll check later if I made any grammatical mistakes.

I don't know if I should continue this story, so let me know. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.5K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
2.9K 133 31
A girl finally gets what she has worked her whole life towards. She worked hard to get away from her past and she wanted a new start. When she is of...
6.1K 209 27
ORIGINALLY POSTED IN 2013 What will happen when a rumor is started about Alex cheating? With Kaylei's cousin. Will it bring him and Sarah closer toge...
35.5K 768 24
'I know things started off badly and you probably don't see me the same way I see you. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be diff...