Hamilton Soccer Moms AU

By locker130

This is just a silly Hamilton AU where Burr and Hamilton are very proud soccer moms. Cover art credit to my t... More

A Birthday Invitation
Minivans & Party Plans
Target Trip
Party Preparations
Pre-Party Shenanigans
Burrthday Party Part 1
Burrthday Party Part 2
Burrthday Party Part 3
Burrthday Party Part 4
Burrthday Party Finale
Apology?
Lachanophobia
Soccer Teams
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 1
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 2
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 3
Take Your Kid to Work Day Finale
P&P Raps
Man of Honor?
Monticello
Stress Baking
First Day of School
Halloween Bash
Third Grade Drama
The Grocery Store
Art Work
Christmas Tree
Christmas Party
Christmas Day!
New Year, Same Alexander
Dinner with the Jeffersons
The Hoverboard
The PTA Debate
The Race
The PTA President
The Aftermatch
The Aftermatch of the Aftermatch
Roller Skating
Too Many Children
The Mug
Vacation (kinda)
Vacation (kinda) Part 2
Vacation (kinda) Part 2.5 + Delta Airlines
Kidz Bop
FANART!!!!
FANART!!!!! Part 2
FANART!!! Part 3
FANART!!!! Part 4
FANART!!!! Part 5
FANART!!! Part 6
Amelia's Birthday
Amelia's Birthday Part 2
FANART!!! Part 7
"Bonding" Time
Amelia's Birthday Part 3
Day at the Arcade
Teacher Meeting
The Funeral
Spa Day
"Lazy" Sunday
Girl Scouts
Girl Scouts Part 2

Friendsentine Day

438 23 411
By locker130

A/N: RAISIN COOKIES ARE A BETRAYAL TO THE HUMAN RACE. Happy belated valentine's day!! If you didn't have a Valentine, you can be my pal-entine!! Voting for the PTA president is closed so I deleted the last mini-chapter thing. Speaking of votes, I hope you all are happy with your votes...

"Ready to go win, Eliza?" Alexander asked his wife as they prepared to walk out the door.

"Not so fast, we have to take the kids to school," Eliza reminded him.

"But I have to be there before Jefferson," Alexander argued.

"Then who's gonna take the kids to school?" she pointed out.

"Stupid logic," he complained.

"Are we going yet?" Philip whined.

"Yes, once Angelica comes down. Wait- why are you wearing a suit?" Eliza asked.

Philip sighed, "It's Friendsentine day at school."

"And that is?" Eliza prompted.

"A stupid holiday made up by the PTA-" Philip began.

"The PTA wouldn't be so stupid if I was the president," Alexander interrupted.

"But you're not," Angelica objected, walking down the stairs.

"Minus 10, Angelica," Eliza said.

"How come no one ever listens to me! I was trying to explain that we aren't allowed to call it Valentine's day because 'we're too young to be celebrating that,'" Philip ranted.

"And so, you're wearing a suit?" Eliza questioned, "For Friendsentine day?"

"Yeah, doesn't it just roll off the tongue?" Philip muttered sarcastically.

"I would have come up with a much easier title," Alexander consoled his son. "Speaking of me being the best, I have an election to win. Everyone, to the car!"

"Can we call our car the Hamil-mobile?" Alexander Jr. asked as they walked to the minivan. "I think it deserves a name too."

"Sure, as long as its middle name is Angelica Sucks," Philip agreed.

"What? No!" Angelica cried, "Its middle name is Philip Sucks."

"Philip, Angelica, no naughty language. You'll teach it to James," Eliza scolded.

"It's not our fault. That's just our cars middle name," Philip said with a shrug.

"Sucks, sucks, sucks!" James shouted.

"Now, you say Jefferson before that," Alexander instructed.

"Jefferson sucks, sucks, sucks!" James shouted gleefully.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm raising five kids," Eliza murmured bitterly.

"But ya love me!" Alexander said as Eliza got into the minivan and slammed the door behind her.

"Sometimes," she added teasingly.

~At the school, where the voting was taking place~

"How unprofessional, Hamilton. Showing up late, tsk tsk," Jefferson taunted with a smirk as Alexander and Eliza approached. 

Alex ignored the insult and asked, "Is Washington allowing us in?"

"No, he says no candidates allowed in because 'we'll pressure them into voting for us,'" Thomas responded. "So, we have to pressure them right outside the door."

"I'm gonna go vote," Eliza said, "Don't kill, T Jeffs." She planted a kiss on his cheek and walked inside.

"Anyone voted before I came?" Alex asked.

"Why would I tell you that?"

Alexander ground his teeth, "So, I don't pluck out your hair strand by strand right this minute."

"Alright, alright, I was only joking." Thomas placed a hand protectively on his hair. "Only James has voted."

Aaron and Theodosia walked up to the doors of the school. "Aaron, my bestie," Alexander exclaimed, engulfing him in a hug.

"Hamilton, if you're trying to get my vote then get off of me," Aaron ordered.

"So, I do have your vote then?" Alexander said.

"No," Aaron stated bluntly.

"So, you're voting for me," Thomas concluded.

"No, Aaron's my friend," Alexander argued, "He's voting for me."

"Hamilton, we literally have a huge feud," Aaron said as he facepalmed.

"Water under the bridge," Alexander waved it off.

"Sure," Aaron said, unconvinced. "I'm gonna go vote." He speed walked past them.

"For me!" Hamilton shouted as Aaron practically ran off, "Cause we're just the bestest of friends!"

"We're voting for Thomas, right?" Theodosia confirmed as they walked in.

"Yep."

Lafayette and Hercules stepped out of their car and walked towards the school together.

 "Laf, Herc!" Alexander greeted. 

"Don't Laf me," Lafayette said coldly.

"Whaattt? But, Laf-" Alexander began.

"He's still salty about last game night," Hercules explained.

"What? But it was just Sorry," Alexander tried to defend himself.

"And you put my piece all the way back to the beginning! You could have chosen any player!" Lafayette snapped at him.

"I'm sorry. I still have your vote right?" Alexander asked hopefully.

"Yeah right," Lafayette said as he brushed past him, into the building.

"Hercules?" Alex asked.

"Sorry, Laf would kill me if I voted for you." He followed after his husband.

"Doesn't look too good for you," Thomas said.

"Just you wait. Here come Samuel and Charles. They'll vote for me," Alexander replied. "Hey, Samuel! Remember that time I roasted you so bad you peed your pants. Haha, good times, good times."

Samuel ran past him in fear so Alexander moved on to Charles. "Charles, my man! Remember that time that you fought John and he beat you and then I sent a video of it to the whole school. Ah, those days were just the best."

Charles glared at him and stalked into the building. "Vote Jefferson!" Thomas called out to them. "I think that went well," Jefferson commented.

"Whatever. Maria!" Alexander greeted as the brunette walked up.

"How's it going?" she asked.

"Pretty well. For me," Thomas answered.

"I wasn't asking you," she hissed at him.

"Not as good as it could. Laf went against me because I beat him at Sorry," Alexander recalled, "But I think I still have the upper hand. Go in there and vote."

Eliza, the Burrs, Hercules, and Laf came out the door as Maria entered. "Thanks for voting for me!" Thomas said.

"No, thanks for voting for me! Especially you, best friend!" As Alexander said this Aaron began to walk away faster. "Make sure to come back when they announce that I won."

Peggy and John strolled towards the doors of the school. "Pegleg, my third favorite Schuyler, I have your vote?"

"Sure but I don't know if you have John's," she said.

"Say it isn't true, Alex," John whispered sadly.

"What isn't true?" Alexander asked, panicked that he would lose a friend or a vote.

"That you called Aaron your best friend! I thought I was your best friend!" John yelled at him.

"You are, you are!" Alexander tried to reassure him.

"Clearly not," John spat, "Best friends don't call other people their best friends!" He stormed off to go vote. Peggy shrugged, following after him.

"Tough luck," Thomas said, faking sympathy.

"John will vote for me. He's just a little upset," Alexander brushed it off.

"Angelica just texted me. She can't vote," Eliza told him as she read the text.

"Why not?" 

"Tigger ran away."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 392 46
❝ oh, what a forbidden love! ❞ [ phillip hamilton x theodosia burr ] [ COMPLETED! ] HIGHEST RANK: #106 historical fiction - march 23rd, 2018 STARTED:...
16.2K 260 43
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad😅 it's basically like those Hamilton react to the future cuz I realized that there weren't many... ships...
8.5K 415 32
"Jefferson grinned smugly. 'George Washington, John Adams, Angelica Schuyler. And most importantly: James Madison. Those names mean anything to you?"...
559 53 12
Alexander hasn't been home and has become cold to Eliza. So, she finds a new friend.. but it doesn't stay only a friendship... through tough times, E...