Honeysuckle ยฐโ€ข skz lee felix โœ”

By YONGBOKSSI

Honeysuckle (adj.) bonds of love. In where you have to choose between the three most important people in your... More

#Prologue
#1. Moving
#2. My Oh My
#3. Hello Neighbor!
#4. I Wanna Know
#5. Cookies and Macchiato
#6. The Start
#7. Song Mufasa
#8. Steps We Go
#9. Arrival and A Bump
#10. Last Chance of Fun
#11. Back In Aussie
#12. The Start of A Cold War
#13. Should I, Should I Not?
#14. You Should Know
#15. Here Goes
#16. Trying and Trying
#17. Let's Get It!
#18. Challenge Accepted!
#20. Getaway
#21. His Point Of View
#22. Can't Take It Anymore
#23. A Cup of Reassurance
#24.1. All You Wanna Do
#24.2. All You Wanna Do
#25. Brand New Step
#Epilogue
#EHM... What?!

#19. A Little Bit Closer

883 33 30
By YONGBOKSSI

Feelicks
What if it all goes wrong?

Myno
I doubt that.

Feelicks
Are you sure about this?

Myno
Positive.
Just trust me.

Feelicks
Okay then,
If you say so.
You know her better than me anyway.

***

You laid your head down on top of the counter as you began swinging your legs which were hanging from your seat. It has been a week since your meet with Felix at the convenience store and you've been missing him every day. A sigh left your mouth as someone walked into your shop.

"Hey! Your shop seemed empty," said Changbin that made you groaned.

Changbin walked around the counter and took a seat beside you, "Shouldn't you be at work?" you asked as you looked outside the glass door.

Changbin shook his head, "I'm the CEO remember? I can do anything I like as long as I don't have any schedule," he said.

"Not a single meeting today?"

He shook his head, "Nope," he said.

You nodded your head, "That's new since you're always busy being a CEO," you teased him and that made him rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, miss guardian, of this wonderful book shop. Say, you haven't told me what your shop's name means,"

You looked at Changbin and smiled, "Iontais is Irish for wonders, it's how I and Ryujin thought about books. Every book holds it's meaning and stories which are full of wonders that need to be share. Books are truly one of the greatest inventions of all time. I mean can you even imagine? There are a lot of books that were written in the past and still exist. Those books even gave us knowledge about countless simple but important things that we need to know. Not only that, but it also tells us stories that happened in the old. They're just... full of wonders," you said as Changbin nodded.

"They might look boring but they actually hold a great secret which our lives depend on," said Changbin that made you snapped your finger.

"Exactly," you said as your gaze turned back to outside the shop. "Changbin,"

"Hm?" hummed Changbin.

"Is it okay to miss Felix even though he said that he'll be busy for a while and will make time for me when he finished? We haven't even started dating yet I'm missing him every day," you said.

"Did he tell you what he's been doing?" he asked and you shook his head.

"I decided to trust him and didn't ask that time. Gosh, you don't know how bad I want to run into him and do those cute cliche things couples do," you sighed. "We're not even a couple although we already know each other's feelings,"

Changbin looked at your closed eyes in silence. He was about to open his mouth and say something but decided to close it back and wait for the right time. He sighed and decided to close his eyes too.

***

You ran towards the door as you heard the bell rang. It was six in the morning and you wonder who might that be. You opened the door to see a kind of short guy with a black cap, a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket on top of it that was paired with black pants and black Vans.

"Hey nerd," said Changbin with a grin that made you rolled your eyes.

"Good morning to you too shorty," you said that made him rolled his eyes back at you while chuckling.

You let him in with a paper bag on his hand, "Where's Mino?" he asked as he looked around the apartment.

"He's still on the bed, he's not an early bird," you said as you walked towards the kitchen with Changbin behind you. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" you asked.

Changbin nodded, "I had scrambled egg with sausages this morning,"

"Ooo, simple but tasty," you said as you took out a jar of Nutella from the fridge.

"Toast with cold Nutella I see. Pair it up with a glass of cold chocolate milk and you'll get a perfect breakfast," he said that made you whined.

"Sadly, I ran out of milk since Mino finished it all and don't want to get his ass up to go buy another one," you said that made Changbin chuckled.

"Let's go get one on our way to your shop. I'm craving for one at the moment," said Changbin that you nodded in agreement.

***

"Welcome and good morning," said the girl behind the counter when you got in the-usual-convenience store.

You smiled at her and greeted her back as you noticed her. Changbin followed you from behind as you walked towards the fridge full of cold drinks.

You looked at the transparent door as you went through a series of flavored milk cartons. Changbin did the same and finally decided before opening the fridge door, taking out a strawberry milk carton.

You looked at the milk he took before looking at him, "What?" asked Changbin with one of his eyebrows being lifted.

You shook your head before chuckling while opening the transparent door again, "You look like a dark and mysterious person who satisfies himself with a carton of pinkish milk," you teased him as he rolled his eyes.

"Haha. Very funny. But it's not my fault that strawberry milk is the best," he said as you took out a chocolate milk carton.

You shook your head, disagreeing, "Nope, old plain fresh milk is,"

Changbin turned his body at you before arguing, "Well, I don't think so. Plain fresh milk is okay but strawberry is the best,"

You put your arms above your chest before scoffing, "I'm sorry but your strawberry milk won't exist if there's no fresh milk," you said.

"Now, straw-,"

"Let's just say chocolate milk is the best," said someone who walked past between the both of you and opened the transparent door to get a chocolate milk carton.

He turned around to give both you and Changbin a smile, "Oh! You're Felix's cute friend," you said as you couldn't remember his name.

"Jeongin," he said, flashing you his cute gummy smile.

"Ah right,"

"Shouldn't you be at school?" asked Changbin.

"It's eight in the morning, school starts at nine remember?" said Jeongin as the three of you walked towards the counter to pay.

"It's all on me," you said as you quickly gave the girl behind the counter several bills before the other two does.

The three of you walked out of the convenience store after paying and stopped right in front of the road.

"Do well in school kid!" said Changbin as he patted Jeongin's shoulder who's drinking his chocolate milk through a blue and white striped straw.

"I will, I always do well in school. Thanks for the treat y/n," he said and you nodded.

"Make your short brother proud," you said that made Jeongin laughed while Changbin groaned in disagreement.

The three of you finally parted ways as you and Changbin continue walking towards your shop. You took out your milk and straw before drinking it. Changbin reached out to the plastic bag on your hand and did the same.

"Don't you have any plans or events for the past few days?" you asked him and he just shook his head.

"If I do, I would be kicked out of my house for not working," he said that made you chuckled. "Why?"

You shook your head, "I just found it unusual for a CEO to have such many free times," you said that made him nodded.

"Well, you can say that my company is well organized and I have people that I can trust so," Changbin lifted his shoulder that made you chuckled once again before nodding.

You looked down at your moving feet while trying to kick some pebbles when Changbin suddenly yelled, "Y/n! Watch out!"

You felt being pulled and lost your balance. You closed your eyes as you expect to fall and hurt yourself but none. You did feel as if you bumped into something but it wasn't as hard as the ground. You opened your eyes slowly and the first thing you saw was a black cloth. You then lifted your head up to see Changbin who looked at you full of worry. Turns out what happened was, Changbin pulled you into his embrace as a bike passed by and almost hit you.

"Hey!" Changbin yelled at the person who was on the bike that has stopped a few seconds ago.

He got off his bike and ran towards you, "Are you okay? I truly apologize, I was in a hurry and lose control of my steering," he said.

You gave him a reassuring smile, "It's okay. I'm not hurt," you said.

He apologizes once again, "You better watch out next time man," said Changbin that made the person nodded and said his goodbyes.

Both of you stood still as you watched the guy disappear. When you got back to your senses, you were brought back to what was happening. You were still in Changbin's embrace with one of his hands on the back of your head while the other one on your waist. Changbin turned his head to look at you before realizing it.

The both of you quickly pulled away and sighed heavily, "That was close," you said as you tried to wash away the awkwardness.

"Yeah. Come on, we don't want you to be late," said Changbin as he walked first, trying to hide the heat that was rising inside him.

You watched his back and smiled before following him towards your shop. You felt, funny.

<><><>

kiha
21:43
20/02/2019

Edited
©kiha,2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 907 58
everyone likes him but he loves her everyone wants him but he needs her she didn't choose either of them but her heart did *** started: 04/03/2023 ...
20.5K 1.1K 28
[COMPLETED] "Ji" "m-minho what are you doing here" "Do you not like me here" "n-no it just better if you go" "o-okay I love you "bye" . . . "I loved...
3.8K 194 16
When the lines between friendship and something more are challenged by more than one person, EunHye finds herself in a confusing mess of figuring out...
114K 8.3K 52
[COMPLETE] high school is a time to make memories. hwang hyunjin has spent the vast majority of his life under the protection of his elder brothers s...