The Alpha Of Darkness

By justyourordinarynerd

Cruel, vindictive and murderous. His name lingered in every wolves' mind, the bitter hatred, all consuming... More

Authors update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
**Important**
Chaper 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 41

3.1K 140 21
By justyourordinarynerd

Crisp crackling and crunching of fallen leaves caught Lolita's attention. The petite brunette spun on her heels, whatever produced that sound was advancing in her direction.

Clenching her teeth and scrunching her eyes, the petite brunette focused her attention towards the disturbance, her heart rate execrating and resulting into haggard breathing.

Shuffling of the branches continued, If Lolita were to shoot her target, it would be now. Aiming the arrow, her jittery fingers pulled back hesitantly, sweat protruded on her brow and the arrow released. Firing into the atmosphere.

However, there was no sound of a hit, instead the shuffling grew more coherent. Confused, Lolita rapidly fumbled with another arrow, unable to track the location of the other, her enemy was advancing.

Before she could properly place the weapon onto her bow, she felt warm fur collide against her delicate skin, sending her screaming towards the ground.

Frantically pushing her petite body upward, Lolita felt her previous tension dissolve. It was only a dog. She had screamed profusely over a dog, now alerting the people she sought to hide from on her whereabouts.

Springing to her feet, the determined girl paced off, attempting to find her friends and call her futile attempts of hunting off. Lolita had felt well trained and capable before she had met Damien and the darkness which encompassed him. This was beyond her understanding, feeling foolish for her rash decision, she began calling out to her friends, noticing the strange dog was hot on her trail.

~~

The Lycan hesitantly stepped forward addressing his Alpha with grave worry plastered across his face.

"Easy Damien" Taking another step closer, he attempted to restrained the lethal, fiery figure who was visibly a glimmer away from a mass explosion.

However, his hand shot back when he made contact with the Alpha's scorching skin, resulting in a sizzling sound swelling in the chilly air.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD" He stammered projecting an intensity of sheer power which knocked his Beta and Isaac clean to the ground.

Slamming his shuddering slender fingers onto his temple, he began aggressively pacing, his lethal figure moving in swift, sharp steps.

Find mate, find mate, find mate! Recognising this as his wolf, Damien picked up on his and Lolita's distress. However, he was in no hurry to track his mate any longer, as with each of his wolf's desperate cries followed an unknown whisper laced with such malice. Kill her.

His body began vibrating, his feet shuffling towards her scent on their own accord. Unable to halt, he unwillingly snapped towards his Beta.

"Keep me away from-" He exclaimed, feeling his legs swiftly increasing their motion. "I am no longer in control" He hastily admitted through his mind-link as he had now gained too much distance from Steph.

"Shit" He faintly heard mumbled in the distance, before his body shot off at an accelerating velocity.

~~

Sighing deeply, Lolita fell back onto the stump in which she and her friends had separated from. The original plan was to meet back there in case anyone had gotten lost, but no one was there.

Shuffling uncomfortably, the petite brunette shuddered from the icy breeze which lapped against her legs, they should've stayed inside and called for help. However, this notion made Lolita feel incompetent, she was no damsel in distress, she didn't need help. From her time with Damien she had learnt that strategy and patience where key, moreover, something her plan had a lack of.

Pulling her phone out, she texted the group chat, insisting that the others ought to meet her back here, head to the castle and think this through. Stressing that they should not alert anyone else of their plan, she placed the phone back into her pocket, quivering from the frosty temperature.

Suddenly, she felt the heat of fur blanketing her legs, providing her with a comforting warmth. Gently and cautiously, Lolita placed her outstretched hand onto her companion who further nuzzled into her touch. This caused Lolita to giggle slightly, growing rather attached to the stray dog, she decided she would keep him. Wrapping both her arms around him, she comfortably sat still, waiting for her friends to return.

A familiar crackling sound of leaves crunching under the weight of someone filled her ears.

"About time" She mumbled, dusting herself off and standing up, the heavy dog still in her hold. However, she placed the animal down carefully once she detected the figure which emerged from the darkness.

"Damien?" The speechless girl gasped.

Smirking, Damien's dark ashy locks flipped to the side once he noticed the protective stance the animal had over Lolita, growling slightly.

"Hades" The Alpha voiced in a stern, but underlying loving tone. Whimpering slightly, Lolita's companion threw himself towards his owner. Picking him up with ease, the furry creature began lapping on his owner's milky skin causing him to grimace through his smile. He turned towards the beautiful brunette who eyed him suspiciously.

"Hades doesn't like many people" Damien murmured, breaking the silence.

"Like his owner then" Lolita mused in response.

"He seems fond of you though" Damien added chuckling. "Yes, exactly like his owner"

Placing Hades down, he took a step closer towards the girl. "I missed you"

His head began pounding.

"I missed you too" Upon hearing this, he took another step closer.

"I was so worried" He added, his vision a blur.

"You don't need to be" Lolita stuttered.

"I can't help it" Her mate sighed, throwing his arms around Lolita's small body, bringing the squealing girl upward in his embrace.

Falling under the spell of the electrifying currents which accompanied his touch, Lolita wrapped her arms and legs around his build frame while the overwhelmed Alpha showered her with affectionate pecks. His right arm, which draped around her lower back slid upward, stroking silky strands of her hair while he gently pushed her into the crook of his neck, inhaling her enticing scent.

"Don't leave me" he murmured into her hair. "I- I"

A sharp pain pulsated through Damien's head. He tightened his grip around his enchanting mate.

"I don't ever want to let go" he unconsciously whispered.

"Then don't" Lolita whispered, tightening her grip.

Damien's emotions ran erratic. He had never felt so loved, secure and safe in the entirety of his life before. Burying his nose within her neck, he nuzzled himself into her porcelain skin, planting a warm kiss on her neck.

The pounding in his head continued.

The Alpha began picking up on how delicate the fragile figure in his arms felt. The tips of his fingers traced along her creamy surface. His fangs retracting as he pictured his mark baring on the scarless flesh.

Damien felt his pulse visibly pulsating as a sheet of sweat appeared on his pale forehead, frosty eyes glitching into different shades.

His fingers continued gliding across her neck, with one motion, the fragile thing would snap. The Alpha's fingers began itching to do so, the image replaying in his mind. What he held before him, was too perfect to be real.

Like a blanket of freshly fallen snow, one would be left with a strange urge to kick it, destroy the immaculate surface. Just like this, Damien shamefully wanted to destroy the immaculate creature.

However, his growing feelings towards Lolita left the allusive wolf with some sense of control, eyes widening in realisation, Damien felt disgusted by the sick thoughts the sirens had polluted his mind with. Abruptly, he pulled the leach-like girl from him, roughly placing her on the ground in a state of shock.

What had she done wrong? A spasm of hurt flooded through her. Had Damien regretted their moment? Did he not want to care? Of course not, she thought. He had to come all this way to ensure she was okay, so far, Lolita only served as a source of weakness for the ruthless Alpha, he didn't want that.

"Run" He muttered, the tips of his fingers pushing into his temples. "Sirens"

Lolita's jaw swung open yet she didn't need to be told twice, shooting off with immense force, the petite girl ran as fast as her legs could allow her, with Hades closely following.

A low growl and snapping of bones shook the ground she was been running on. He was transforming into the beast. If the sirens could successfully manipulate Damien and his notorious wolf. Then the world as she knew it was in grave danger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
14K 949 112
When I locked my gaze with hers, everything became clearer. While my wolf screamed 'Mate' in my head with joy and excitement. I whispered with despai...
768K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
61.4K 1.6K 41
(Not edited ) Every heartless sole wants her for power revenge or simply love.Kate is a young white werewolf a powerful one she is the Alphas daughte...