Never meant to be. (Peter Par...

By tomsluvs

Y/n Stark is 16 years old, she is the Daughter of Tony Stark. He kept her a secret from the public to keep he... More

The backstory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The end.

Chapter 5

27.8K 538 874
By tomsluvs

"Alright class come on let's settle down- we have a new student, actually a transfer student, y/n. Introduce yourself and tell us where your coming from" well shit. I look over at Peter for help but he just giggles as the teachers leads me to the front of the room. "Uh- um- I'm y-
Y/n....Sssssss- Smith. I transferred her from a boarding school." I kept my head down and tried to head back to my seat. "Oh a boarding school? Where?"

She's asks to many questions. "Umm Russia, my dad sent me there" before she could ask anymore questions. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Peter looks at me concerned. "Yea Im fine, why?" I'm confused why he asked. "Your hand is like really red-." I look down at my hand and it looks like it's going to burst into flames. "Uhh y-yea Im g-good". I put my hand under my leg and class went on. Wtf is happening.

Classes have been boring as hell, i hate school, especially normal school. But something made it a little better, maybe it was peter. It was lunch and i didn't want to eat so i sat out front. It was peaceful, until my phone rang. I look down and it was my dad. Ignore. He called again. Ignore. It rang again this time it was Steve, so i answered. *Hi dad* i roll my eyes i knew it was him. *Hey my wonderful daughter, hows school?*.

*fine, where's Steve?* i ask. *y/n please, I'm trying here will you just please let me in, open up, I've been trying i-* he sounds honest and real. *i- i got to g-go*. I hung up. I looked down at my phone and someone thing wet hit it. "wha- am i crying?". Tears streamed down my faces and i tired to wipe them but i touched my face and it burned. "What t-the Hell?!" I got up and ran to the bathroom.

I busted through the door and looked at the mirror. My face was blazing red and hot, my hands where steaming, my eyes where... red. I couldn't stop crying, I'm scared. So many thoughts are going through my head. Why is this happening? Why me? Why am i so angry? Why did he send me away? If he didn't want me then, he won't want me now that I'm....broken. I drop to my knees and just sob.

A few minutes later, the door swings open, it was peter. He looks at me panicked. "Oh god
Y/n i was looking for your everywhere, are you okay?!" He try's to get my off the ground. I don't answer, i just stare off at nothing, tears fall out of my face. "y/n? Are you okay?" I look up and see his beautiful brown eyes. I don't want to scare him, so i lied. "Y-yea I'm fine, just overwhelmed i guess" i have a fake smile. I don't think believed it but he took it. "

"O-um ok come on" he helped me off the ground and opened the door for me to walk out. I took a step and suddenly felt really dizzy, i shook it off. I keep walking. We make it to our lockers and my vision starts to blur. Fuck what is wrong. Then i fell my body it the floor. Peter runs over and grabs me. "Y/N?!" Im struggling to stay awake. "P- c- call- m-m- d-dad". Then darkness.

Tony's POV

"She shuts me out, i can't- i try I'm trying but she hates me. I did it to protect her, why can't she see that. God she's so fucking stubborn- haha i guess she gets it from me" i tell pepper. She's always been there to listen. "Tony, of course she upset. You sent her away for 6 years, she grew up not having a family, not having her father-" i cut her off. "I was trying to protect her!!". I start to get aggravated.

"I understand that, and i bet she does too, but tony she has a right to be. She lost her mother, then her father sent her away- even if it was to protect her, she doesn't see it that way she sees it as you abandoned her.". "Pepper what if i never sent her away, and Loki or ultron got to her? I would have never forgave myself. I- she my daughter, i just wanted to keep her safe" my voice cracked.

"Stop trying to prove that sending her away was the best way, start trying to prove that you care, that you've changed from the crazy party dad she saw last time she was home. You've grown up tony, now it's time to start acting like a dad and not a petty teenager". I go to answer but my phone rings. It was peter so i ignored it. "I'm try-." It rang again. "Listen kid I'm kinda busy-"

"MR.STARK?! THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH Y/N!!" I dropped my phone and ran to my room. "t- TONY?! What's wrong? What- where are you going?!" Pepper hurries after me. "Something happened with
Y/n" my masked closed and i flew off. god what happened. I made it to the school as fast as i possibly could. I find peter on the ground with y/n in his arms. My heart dropped.

I run to them, "what happened?!" I hold her face. "S-she w-was in the bathroom c-crying and she said s-she was f-fine. And t-then she just fell and her hands where red and her eyes they where orange- a- almost red" Pete was scared i could tell. I am too. "Okay" i picked her up in my arms and flew out as fast as i could.

Peters POV

I felt something tingle, my spidey senses told me something was wrong, something was going to go bad. I looked around and i couldn't find y/n. I looked all over school for her and i walked by the bathrooms and heard crying. I took a chance, it was her. I got her up. S-she told me she was fine. I- i thought she was fine. When she passed out, her hands where so hot and her eyes where... red. Mr.stark just left and took her to the faculty. I'm going too. Your going to be okay y/n, i promise.

Time skip—-/

"Mr.stark?" I knock his lab door. No answer. I walk in anyways. He has his head on the desk and a empty bottle of whiskey in his hand. "Mr-  mr.stark?" I shake him a bit, he quickly turns around and points his glove at me. "Woah woah it's me, it's peter". "Oh" he say stub king to get up almost falling over. "Oh ok let's lay you down" i help him over to the elevator.

"I failed her..." he mumbles. "What" i say. "She hates me Pete. My own daughter hates me" he drunk- sad laughs. "No she doesn't" i say pressing the button to his room. "Yea she does. Since she's been back she hasn't said one thing to me without being rude. She won't be in the same room as me, she doesn't even answer my calls. I was never meant to be a father..." i see tears from in his eyes.

I've never seen him like this. "Mr.stark, she loves you, she's just hurt. She needs time to heel. Your her father, no matter what she will always love you. I know what it's like to not have a father, trust me, you don't want her to feel that pain". Tears start to form in my eyes. I shake them off and lay him in his bed. "Kid..." he mumbles while drooling on his pillow. "Yea?". "You ever mention this conversation to anyone and I'll take away your suit". "Yes sir" i tan out of the room.

Y/n POV

I woke up in my bed, i look over at my window it's dark. "What the hell?". I sit up with a blazing headache. Damn what did i get myself into this time. "F.R.I.D.A.Y.?". "Yes Mrs.Stark?". "Y/n... and what happened?". I look down at my hospital gown. "Peter Parker called your father, you passed out and your hands were reportedly 'burning hot' and you had Orange eyes." Thoughts start rushing through my head.

'Orange eyes, Hot hands, blazing headaches, 'oh crap' i think. I jump up and run to find my phone. I scroll through my contacts and call my friend(Bestfriend) Kaitlyn. *ringgggg....ringgggg* "oh shut please pick up!!" I pase back and forth. Finally she picks up. "Hello....y/n it's 3am here what do you want?" Oh i forgot about the time difference. "oh sorry i forgot.uh anyways do you remember when i used to wake up with bandages on my arm and sometimes woke up in a hospital gown and we just thought i partied to hard and forgot what happened the night before?"

There was a silence for a second. "Yea but we later had a theory that the school was experimenting on you but we just ignore it cuz it stopped.". "Yes exactly, well lately I've been feeling...different. My hands get this fiery red color and get burning out. Then my head starts to pound and my eyes turn... orange.". "Oh crap y/n." She starts to sound panicked. "Yea..".

"They where experimenting... I'll look into it. I'll do some sneaking around but for now don't tell anyone okay? Not till we figure it out." She sounded serious. "Ummm a little too late. Peter kinda found out when i passed out at school. And then called my dad. But he only told him about the eyes and the hands. They don't know about the school.". "Good. Keep it that way. I got to go, please be careful y/n if it gets bad please tell your father. I don't want you to get hurt. Love you. " i will, love you too". I hung up.

"Shit umm okay" i whisper to myself. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, look up mutants". "Okay". A picture popped up in front of me of an arrival about a mutant team called the X-men. Kinda stupid so i skipped it. But i found another arrival about Mutants, there abilities, how they are not excepted in some places. I also saw this page about someone called 'Deadpool'. He looked badass.

Thanks, you can close it. And please don't tell dad i was looking that up.". "Of course". She closes them. I try and shake the thoughts out of mind, but it's hard tryin to forget that your a freak. I look at the clock and it's only 11:33. I jump up and through on some jeans and a hoodie. I grab my shoes and my phone and sneak out of the tower. Which was actually pretty easy. I'm not sure where my dad is and the other avengers are asleep.

I grabbed some keys off the counter and started driving. I'm not sure where to but i just needed to get my mind off of everything. Then i thought of the perfect way to do that. I pull up and get out of the car. Everyone is looking cuz i just got out of this super high tech car. I walked up to the door and just walked him. The bouncer didn't say anything. I immediately walk over to the bar. Yep that's right. I'm about to get so freaking drunk.

"Give me,5 shots of tequila.... actually no. Make that 10" the bartender nods. This probably isn't a good idea but you know what. I'm stark it's what i do. I started in on the shots, one after one, until i was done and the lights where pulsing and the room started to spin. Soon the dance floor started to look like fun. I got some beer and started to dance.

Peters POV (time skip like 3 hours)

After i left Mr.starks room i checked on y/n. She was still asleep so i left. I had to patrol the city. It was pretty boring and lame tonight. I couldn't get my mind of y/n. I'm swinging through the city and i see this really cool car.... wait... that's Mr.Starks car. Is he really still drinking. It's 3am. I see someone stumble out of the club. hold on. Y/N?!?!

I swing down to her. "Y/n!" I jumps and drops her keys. " dude you scared me" she laughs picking up her keys still trying to open the door. "What the hell are you doing?" I take her keys. "First of all, done cuss young man, second all, give me back my freaking keys dude" she reached for the but i pull back. I roll my eyes, I'm to tired to deal with this. I grab her and swing up. "Woah cool your Spider-Man". Oh my god. This is going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.8K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
102K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
12.7K 473 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
5.9K 138 11
Test Subject 7, a thirteen-year-old girl with wings, escaped that horrible place, The School, where they experimented on her over and over again, men...