I Am Your Teacher (Severus Sn...

DorothyGale12 द्वारा

#1 Severussnape March 17th 2019 #1 HarryPotter January 5th 2020 "Because what I want to do is wrong... and I... अधिक

Let me Explain
William Potter
Professor Snape
A Happy Yellow
Romantic
Knock It Off
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
The Perfect Dress
Finding A Date
Harry
The Ball
Malfoy's Words
Cold Rays of Moonlight
It Doesn't Matter
The Black Envelope
Classrooms
Is This What You Want?
Invasive
You Little...
Jealous, Potter?
I Understand
Civil
I'll See you Tomorrow
Professor
Packing
Just Two Weeks
The Twins
It's Pretty
What Does Gold Mean?
Christmas Morning
Respect
The Truth
Draco's Questions
Extremely Inappropriate
A Surprise
Potter
Noon
The Latte Boy
A Secluded Place
Quarters
What's Wrong?
My Now, REAL Date
Should I Go?
You're Okay
Severus?
I Love You
Superior
Expelled?
No Matter What
Graduation Plans
Now We're Even
You're Not Alone
I'm Happy For Him
Always
Contest
I'm Here For You (Draco)
Look At Me (Draco)
Breaking (Draco)
Not Now... (Draco)
Mr. Malfoy (Draco)
"Nothing" (Draco)
It's Nice to Hear From You (Draco)
Now or Never (Draco)
How About This? (Draco)
Daisies (Draco)
Breakfast in Bed (Draco)
Cleansweep (Fred)
You Hungry? (Fred)
Spaghetti (Fred)
Hermione (Fred)
A Common Slu- (Fred)
Moving On (Fred)
His Red Sweater (Fred)
Ronald (Fred)
I Am Thankful (Fred)
I'll Try (Fred)
Steam (Fred)
I'm Gonna Need That In Writing (Fred)

Fredrick Weasley

5.4K 241 118
DorothyGale12 द्वारा

The rest of the week went by fairly quickly. Harry had apologize and so had Ronald, now that he thinks I'm dating his brother he's been acting quite weird around me. I didn't think much of it though. Before we got on the Hogwarts express, Fred had made a scene... in front of everyone. He had given me a bouquet of daisies and lifted me in to a big hug. He had whispered into my neck:

"Now that we have spent so much time together, just consider me okay?" When his breath touched my skin my face had flushed a deep red. I nodded before making my way onto the train. Fred had courted me for the remainder of the break, putting on a show for everyone. Though it seemed like it was more than just a front for others. I think he was trying to win me over. Honestly, if I wasn't so in love with Severus, I may actually consider it. He was so kind to me. He never once made me feel awkward or obligated to feel a certain way and he made it very clear that all he wanted was for me to be happy. I don't understand why it can be acceptable for me to date Fred but not Severus. He was only one year younger than him. I know Snape is my teacher but why does that have to matter so much? Why does it have to affect what happens with us after I graduate? I sat in an empty seat on the train, seeing that my little show with Fred had caused the others to get in before me. Their seating was full so I had to sit alone. Not five minutes had passed before Hermione had joined me.

"There you are. I couldn't get a minute alone with you all break because of Frederick! What is going on?" She asked. I could tell she was agitated but she didn't come off rude. She seemed more concerned than anything.

"I'm not dating Fred. He just did that to get Harry to back off." I was honest with her. From now on i'm gonna try to tell Hermione the truth about everything. Well, almost everything. I still don't think it would be a good idea to mention that I'm dating the potions master.

"Makes sense... It's gonna be hard for you to get with Draco now though. After that little scene you two just pulled... are you sure there's nothing going on between you and Fred?... I saw the way you looked at him" Hermione smirked at me as she nudged my shoulder. I could tell she would support that relationship just by the way she looked at me. What did she mean by that though? The look on my face? I didn't look at him differently! Or... did I?

No, no way.

"I don't think so... At least, not for me."

"Oh come on! We could both date Weasley's! We would technically be family!" I laughed at her thought. Of course she would think about that. I guess that's more of a reason to consider him if Severus and I can't make things work... That hurts just to think about. I don't even want to imagine how my life would be without him.

"So what are you gonna tell Draco?" She asked as we control our laughter.

"The truth obviously." There was no reason to lie to Draco about my fake relationship. No matter what Hermione thought, I don't think he likes me in that way. I mean his gift was sweet but I also got him something equally as kind and I didn't have feeling for him. If anything, I'd probably trust to tell Draco the truth... even over Hermione.

"The truth about what?" As if his ears were ringing when I spoke his name, Draco stood in the doorway before taking a seat across from me.

"Her and Fred are not dating." Hermione spoke before I even had the chance to greet him.

"I meant I could tell him." Hermione beamed as she looked at me. She was obviously excited that I wasn't keeping up the charade for Malfoy.

"Really? Then what was that all about?" He laughed as he gestured to the flowers in my hands. He didn't seem upset. Good.

"Well... I kinda want people to think that I'm dating him." As I spoke his face turned into one of puzzlement. He didn't have to ask for me to explain farther.

"Harry kissed me." I sighed as I watched both Hermione and Draco look shocked.

"What!?" They both said together.

"I didn't know he did that! What happened?" Hermione exclaimed as she just stared at me in bewilderment.

"He uh- kinda forced it on me really. I smacked him though. Probably harder than I should of." I nervously laughed as I fiddled with the necklace Harry had given me. I really wish none of this would of happened.

"He did what?" Draco seethed through clenched teeth.

"Oh calm down. I handled it fine." I plucked one of the daisies from my bouquet and tucked it behind the blondes ear. He didn't smile but he didn't remove it either.

"Fine? You call pretending to date someone to get another person to respect your space- fine?" He had a point. I didn't really think about that part, I was more referring to the whiplash I had caused him. Both Hermione and I stayed quiet.

"Potter needs to learn his place." He stood, storming out of the compartment. Hermione just looked at me, her blank face slowly turning into a grin.

"He totally likes you."

"Shut up."

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*

We finally arrived at Hogwarts later in the evening. After Draco was done pouting, he had returned for the rest of the train ride. From the best of my knowledge I don't think he confronted Harry. At least I hope he hadn't. When we got settled into our rooms I had excused myself. It was only Hermione, but I had a feeling she was suspicious about where I was going. Seeing how I didn't tell her before I walked out, I didn't want to lie to her. I moseyed my way through the castle, trying to seem like I was just going for a stroll, but really I had a destination.

The Lookout Tower. The tower was open to the outside and I could feel the wind rushing through my hair as I neared it. I saw his dark figure looking out over the edge. As I was walking over to him he noticed me and met me halfway. His dark eyes finding mine sent a shiver of joy to course through me. I felt his arms wrap me into an embrace, then I felt his lips kiss my neck as he mumbled something I couldn't hear. He pulled away from me with a smirk showing on his face. One corner of his mouth hitched up as he stared at me with humor in his eyes.

"Frederick Weasley huh?" He questioned as I felt my face turn into a cherry the minute I heard Fred's name.

"How do you already know that?" I asked. I haven't even been here an hour and already he knows?

Oh wait... he reads minds.

"Hey! I told you not to do that!" His smile widened as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You are so cute... I'm sorry your break didn't turn out the way you wanted. You should of spent it with me." He winked at me as I felt myself beginning to feel flustered under his touch.

"I know..."

"I understand why you want people to think you are dating someone... I just wish they knew it was me." I looked into his black orbs, surprised at what he had just told me. I was at a loss for words.

"If I could, I would tell everyone that you're mine..." I smiled as butterflies entered my stomach. Then his expression changed as he let go of his hold around me. He then lifted my hand as my bracelet turned a solid gold. My heart rate quickened. What is happening?

"I want to ask you something (Y/n)..."

"What is it?" I spoke, noticing how tense his shoulders had become.

"I was wondering... after you graduate... would you consider moving in with me?" I stared blankly at him. Did he seriously just ask me to move in with him? My mind began thinking of a million different things.

"How? Would- wouldn't you get... like fired?" I managed to sputter out what I was thinking.

"Not if they didn't know..." His face was held serious. My breathing hitched as I let a grin show through my exposure.

"Then yeah... of course!" After I answered his questioned, he grinned pulling me into his lips.

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*

I posted a one shot to my new book for ya guys!! It's a Fred Weasley X Reader!! So I really hope you guys pop over and read it! It's an adaptation of "Christmas Morning"!

Writing this chapter made me so excited for where this story is headed! I still have so many ideas for this book and I still don't know if it's gonna be hella long, or if I'm going to end it sooner than later. Lol I guess I just have to see where it takes me.

Comment, Vote and Follow me, please! <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

261K 8.1K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
28.8K 653 25
Cover done by @Khloeshades Y/N, a hogwarts student in her 7th was always a quiet girl, and nobody truly understood her until a certain professor und...
2.4K 158 24
Shortly after Theda Desmond replaces Professor Binns as Hogwarts' new History of Magic teacher, she learns that she possesses a rare talent known on...