Sparkle and Shine ➮Star

By BambiiGalaxy

[ s e a s o n 1 ] HIGHEST RANKING #1in staronfox #5 in stardavis #2 in sparkle #6 in quincybrown Sparkle o... More

Cast
Vellietie
Scott Fitzgerald
Scintilla
Marilyn Monroe
Tarantism
Cast #2
Carol Burnett
new cover .?
Lyssophobia
Dixie Waters
update
Whelve
William Shakespeare
another book
Redamancy
sorry
Chuck Palahniuk
continue?
Importantttttt Noteeeeeee
Oneirataxia
ma bad
this bogus bro

new book

2K 27 2
By BambiiGalaxy

so the new book is posted.

the first chapter kinda shitty, im sorry . but that shit gone be lit, not as lit as this one but lit.

here's the description and cover!!

[s e a s o n 2] [s t a r]

Marleen Rivera is a 19 year old SoundCloud artist with no father and a crackhead mother. She's always been taken care of by her best friend's family. On the hunt to climb her way to the top of the charts and to find her father Jahil, she runs away to Atlanta. Marleen describes this trip as one of the best choices of her life, but it also leads her to make the worst decision in her life as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 887 64
Selina Davis is the older sister to Star and Simone Davis she grew up fast having to take care of her sisters but once they got separated when their...
379K 12.6K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
4.8K 370 78
Ryan, a stunning woman, seems to have it all-a loving home, a fulfilling career, and a supportive family. Despite the perfect image of her marriage...
8.8K 431 12
# 2nd Place Scarlet Awards Nico & Nox ------------------------------ Nico was orphaned at a young age and raised by a few people who showed more kind...