Ambrollins : Sweetheart

By Rkmna97

Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 38

284 13 3
By Rkmna97

Seth POV:

I let the tears flow more until the blindfold around my eyes soaking with wet. I don't know where I am. I don't know who has kidnapped me, and I also don't know for what reason that I'm suffering now. But I'm sure about one thing, that my husband is searching for me everywhere.

I want to go to him, but I have tied up next to the wall with a chain, shackles on my wrists and ankles. I don't know what to do, so I scream and cry, begging for him to save me, but it hasn't happened yet.

I turn my head slightly along with the footsteps that I'm listening to now walking toward me. I can't help it, so I start crying again. Tears start flowing down my face as my cheeks turn red from fear. I grip the shackles tight, and the sweat causing my hands to become sticky.

I jump slightly when I feel a hand placing on my shoulder and squeezing it. The other hand yanking the blindfold off my eyes, and I blink several times to get used to the light.

"My poor baby!" The voice belongs to the man says in a teasing tone. Whom might it be?

I adjust my eyes to the sudden brightness and stare at him, shockingly. My heart thumps in my chest heavily, making it hard to breathe. I feel nauseous, but I shake my head and try to stay strong. "D-Dolph!" The words muffle into the cloth that sticks to my mouth.

"Yeah. Dolph!" He smiles and takes the gag out of my mouth, putting it down. His hand reaches out to wipe my tears, but I look away.

With my eyes puffy and nose running slightly, I turn my head slowly and raise an eyebrow at him in shock before letting out a gasp. "Why are you kidnapping me? Let me go! I did nothing to you. Let me go, Dolph! I want to see Dean! He's searching for me everywhere! I want to go to him!" I'm crying more as I'm talking to him about my love.

"How could you forget everything easily?" He grabs me by my shoulders forcefully and stares into my eyes. "Well, there's a chance. Because the hurt one was I here, not you! You know what? Dean and I were close friends since we were 12, but he beat me up mercilessly for you in front of fuckers."

His grip on me is tighter as he yells at my face, "Did you know how many times I begged him to forgive me? But he didn't let me even talk to him because of you.."

I squirm in his grip because it hurts me. "What do you do if someone talks to your lover like you've done that day?" I spit at his face and try to take his hand off of me, but I can't.

With a smirk on his face, he slaps me hard and pulls my hair a little harsher. "Yeah. I knew, bitch, what I said was wrong. But do you know what a wrong person will do if he loses his control?" He leans in closer to me, so close that I can feel the warmth of his breath.

My heart is beating hard and continuing to call my husband to save me from this nightmare. As I notice a completely distinct look in his eyes, I look around in fear and lift my leg to kick him in the balls.

"Ouch!" He screams and slaps me even harder, letting my vision go blurry.

A few minutes later, he laughs and throws his arms in the air. "Can you guess where you're, baby?" He asks, sitting on the bicycle in a far-right corner, which I have known from somewhere. It's... It was my bicycle, which I'd used when I was a kid. Does it mean I'm.. in my house basement?! He lifts my face and smirks, "So tell me, Seth... Where are you?"

I look at him with wide eyes and slur silently, "How could you take me to the basement of my house?"

He walks over to me again and swirls his finger in my hair, playing with it. He leans closer to me this time and whispers in my ear, "I'll tell you everything if you let me taste you."

My eyes widen, and I try to move away, but he places his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. As he's about to press his lips on mine, he gets a call from someone. He pulls away and takes his phone out, staring at it before glancing back at me. "Now, you have a good time, but it will never continue." He growls and places the gag back in my mouth, leaving me confused.

I want to know who has called and helped him trap me at my house, but how to do it. "Why am I suffering now? What's the purpose of all this?" I ask myself as tears slowly roll down my cheeks, hitting my shirt and no doubt staining it. I think about how much time I need to suffer anymore, and it just makes me cry more.

Please save me, Dean...

Dean POV:

Furiously, I step out of the car with Roman and rush toward Dolph's house, letting the anger boil up in me. There is plenty of hatred inside me now, and I don't want it to stop because it's a part of my frustration. I don't need to control it now after I know what he has done to me.

I knock at his door a few minutes and shout, "Dolph! You fucker! Come out." I growl, knocking it over repeatedly. I have no patience anymore until he's open the door, so I bust it open while slamming it with my body.

We search the complete house for him to know where he's hidden, but he doesn't get into our eyes. I clench my fist together and slam it against a wall, getting embarrassed about believing him again. It's all because of me. I shouldn't have invaded him again in my life.

Roman pats my shoulder impatiently and informs, "He's not here. He should leave his house before we made it here."

I nod and kick the couch angrily, even if there's no use of it. "That motherfucker can't escape from me anymore. His life will end in my hands, I promise." I growl, leaving his house and slamming the door shut behind me.

I get in the car with him and drive it to his house, wanting to drop him. When I pull the car at his home, I feel a familiar pleasure runs down my spine that I usually have whenever I'm with my sweetheart. Is he somewhere closer to me?

I stare at his house and place my hand on my chest, promising myself that I will find him soon. With a loud, frustrated sigh, I start the car and drive it to my house, getting irritated when I find Renee standing outside.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, getting out of the car and demanding her the answer.

"I-I want to know about Seth. Did you figure out where he is?" She asks while I'm unlocking the door and getting in the house. She follows me inside and looks around, thinking about something.

I flop down on the couch and pull the boots off my legs before staring at her. "No, but I found who kidnapped Seth. I'm sure I'll rip him apart once he gets in my hands."

"Who?" She asks curiously, moving to sit beside me.

"It's Dolph. Once my friend, now my enemy." I growl, clenching my fists and reflecting my anger. "I'm gonna kill him. I'll punish him severely for taking my sweetheart away from me. I-I.." The words stop in my throat when I feel her hand on my back and try to soothe me. I get up from the couch and pace around the room, figuring a way to find him.

She sighs and walks up to me, standing face-to-face. "How did you know your friend kidnapped him?" Her questions are irritating me because she collapses my mind whenever I'm trying to figure out something. "Did he blackmail you or something?"

With a heavy growl, I slip my hand into my pocket and pull out a bracelet that belongs to him. "The detectives found this in the carnival where Seth was standing at last," I say through gritted teeth and hold the bracelet tightly in my hand until it scratches my skin.

She cups my cheek suddenly and stares into my eyes, "Just calm down." She tries to soothe me, but at some point, she grabs the bracelet from me and throws it at the coffee table before focusing her attention back on me. "Don't get angry. I can't see you like this!"

I look at her confused but sigh anyway because I know stress is a distraction from what's really important. I have to find peace for a few moments to think about something straight if I want my sweetheart back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
14.6K 461 22
Seth has been slowly falling in love with his former Shield mate for years and he's beginning to struggle with having to hide the way he feels but wh...
23K 974 69
Seth Rollins, a middle-class boy with no ambitions and is happy as a college student. Life takes a turn when he meets Dean Ambrose, a leading Hollywo...
118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk 💞 Requests closed ❤️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...