I Want You Back (BTS and BLAC...

By joicey_joice

BTS JEON JUNGKOOK AND BLACKPINK ROSÉ FANFICTION. PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU'RE A ROSEKOOK/CHAEKOOK SHIPPERS. B... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: No More Dream
Chapter 2: Whistle
Chapter 3: Coincidence?
Chapter 4: Rosie's Bestfriends
Chapter 5: BPink's Goodbye Stage
Chapter 6: BigHit and YG Collab
Chapter 7: Jimin knows
Chapter 8: Late Night
Chapter 9: JenBin Special
IMPORTANT
Chapter 10: Jungkook's Day
Chapter 11: Questions
Chapter 12: Fake News
Chapter 13: Jeon/Park
Chapter 14: Team A
Chapter 15: Boyfriend
Chapter 16: 2018MMA
Chapter 17: Direct Message
Chapter 18: 2018SBS GAYO DAEJUN
Chapter 19: Annoying Boyfriend
Chapter 20: RosesAreRosieDay
Chapter 22: Visiting
Chapter 23: Coachella
Chapter 24: 2 years after
Chapter 25: A day with the Golden 97 squad
Chapter 26: Solo
Chapter 27: Whipped
Chapter 28: GIRL
Chapter 29: Los Angeles (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Los Angeles (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Rosè Day (Part 1)
Chapter 32: Rosé Day (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Rosè Day (Last Part)

Chapter 21: She's Mine

2.2K 66 32
By joicey_joice

(Joicey's Note: Happy Valentine's Day Everyone❤ Especially to those who have a date today💕 And oh here's my Valentine's gift to all of you cause you guys are so amazing!👍💓 Thank you so much and enjoy reading.😘)

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Wow jungkook your so confident earlier. How come?"

        I smirked on namjoon hyung and i wink on him.

         "Your english improved a lot jungkook. Very good!" He added.

         "Well hyung what can you expect? Her girlfriend is a native english speaker." Jimin hyung said and i glare on him. "Why? I'm telling the truth." He added.

          "Oh by the way did you give rosie my gift for her?" Tae-hyung who just went out from the comfort room asked.

        "Yeah and she said she wanted to take you on a dinner but of course i wouldn't let that happen." I answered.

         "Shut it. They already left Los Angeles, they're probably enjoying new york right now." Yoongi-hyung interrupted. He's actually busy with his phone texting his girlfriend maybe? does he have a girlfriend?

         "But seriously jungkook how can you be so confident earlier? Cause im so nervous like that's a Grammy's dude." Namjoon hyung asked again.

        why? do i look really confident? Did my english really improved a lot?

         "Well hyung of course i study hard." That's the truth tho. Or maybe half true and half lie?

         "Don't joke kook, i know you hate studying. So how come?" Oh yeah. I forgot that i live with this hyung for so many years and he really know me so well.

        "Fine! Rosé said if i did a great job on the red carpet's interview she will marry me. Happy?" I said annoyingly.

        I don't really wanna tell them.about my deal with my fiancé but heck! I know that namjoon hyung won't stop asking me until i give up and i don't have a choice too. They need to know about that soon so why not today right?

         "Mworago?! Chaeyoungie will marry you?" Hobi hyung asked.

         "Hori sheet Did you propose to her?" Jin hyung asked.

        "Did you fvcking propose to her?" Yoongi hyung asked.

        "Since when?" Jimin asked.

        "How?" Tae-hyung asked.

        "How come?" Namjoon hyung asked.

        "This is unbelievable!"

Park Chaeyoung's POV

         "Woah! Rosie will going to treat us on a dinner." Jennie unnie excitedly said.

        "This is the first time we're going to eat OT4 here in new york!" Lisa yelled.

         "Omg right! The last time we had a dinner here jennie unnie is on korea." I said. Cause a few months ago we went here in new york to attend some fashion show.

       And of course as jennie unnie is the muse of channel, she can't attend another brand fashion show.

         "It's okay guys, at least we're now here as OT4! And its rosies birthdaaaaaay!" She shouts that makes the 4 of us laugh.

          "Oh by the way i just noticed your ring rosie. Nice ring! I love the design." I open my mouth cause im.shocked. I totally forgot to tell them.

         "Ohh yeah i love the design too. Its unique!" Jisoo unnie added.

         "Yeah it's looks like an engagement ring!" And bingo lisa!

         "Ahh unnies and lisa, i have something important to tell you." The three of them rose their eyebrow and looked at me. This is so intense!

         "What is it chaeyoung-ah?" Jisoo unnie asked.

          "Actually, this is really an engagement ring and me and jungkook are now engaged." I took a deep sigh after that. Phewwww so intense.

       I look at their expression and it's still the same as earlier.

        "Are guys mad------"

       "Hahahaha pabo! We're not mad. Of course we already know about that. Jungkook told us his plans duh! And congrats my rosie." Jennie unnie said and hug me.

        "We're just waiting for you to tell us about it." Lisa asked and hug me too.

         "Aigooo my chaeng is going to have a baby soon." Jisoo unnie said the hugs the three of us.

         "Yah unnie! Chaeyoung isn't married yet your still thinking about her getting a baby?" Jennie unnie happily said

       After that little bit drama our foods arrived and my new york steak baby is in front of me. Heaven! Should i marry this restaurant instead of jungkook?

Koo Junhoe's POV

        "I heard from jennie that chaeyoung and jungkook are now engaged."

        I look at hanbin hyung who just barged into my room just to tell me about that disgusting news from her girlfriend.

        "And so?" I asked.

       "You should stop pursuing her. She's happy with jungkook!" He said and went beside me. I'm currently seating in front of my study table.

         "Why would i hyung?" I look at him and i raise my right eyebrow.

         "They're going to get marry sooner or later. You're just going to hurt your self, you know that chaeyoung loves you as her brother." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

        "You know what hyung, i don't care about that. As long as they're not married yet i don't fvcking care." When i said that i don't care, i really don't care. I really love chaeyoung and she's going to be mine soon.

         "Damn it koo junhoe! What are you going to do? Crashing their relationship? Don't you dare. Chaeyoung will going to get mad at you and i know you don't want that to happen right?" Why can't he just leave me alone?

         "No. Chaeyoung is mine! Chaeyoung is mine ever since he left her like a trash!" I rose up from.my seat and face him.

         "You know that its jungkook who left her before she entered YG right?" He asked then i nodded. Of course i know about it. Chaeyoung looks so vulnerable back then. "And now they're together again and they're both happy. So please junhoe just stop okay?"

        "No. I can't. I don't want to. I told myself that ever since chaeyoung cried on my shoulder, i told my self that this girl doesn't deserve that guy, this girl is so adorable to get hurt like that, this girl deserve all the love, care, happiness and hell even the world! You know that im more hurt whenever i saw her crying like a mess because of that guy, he left chaeyoung alone, he broke her heart, he make her like just nothing." Tears came down from my eyes and i quickly wiped it,
Remembering chaeyoung's wet face because of those tears. Fvck!

         "Junhoe-yah..."

        "Where is he when chaeyoung gets depressed because of lack of confidence? Where is he when chaeyoung needs a crying shoulder? Where is he to support her when chaeyoung did her first monthly evaluation? where is he when chaeyoung got his first compliment from the boss? Where is he when chaeyoung graduated? Where is he when chaeyoung announced to be part of a debut group? Where is he when chaeyoung had his first ever stage performance? Where is he when chaeyoung needs him the most?!

    Hyung....I am! I am the one who's with her those days, I am hyung i am. Not him, not that fvcking guy, not jungkook! So please hyung...Don't you ever tell me to stop cause i won't.

     I will not going to let that guy hurt her again. I will do my moves now, i will get her no matter what."

            To Be Continued....

Joicey's Note pt.2 : So what can you say about this chapter?

Who do you like to be with rosie?

Junhoe or Jungkook?

Or should i say JunRosé or RoséKook?

VOTE FOR YOUR SHIP NOW, JUST COMMENT!💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
901K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...