Hidden Desires

By The_tilted_crown

Narmen and Alex are cousins, growing up together, they became inseperatable. They had many commen things betw... More

Introduction
1. Pain and Hurt
2. 3 years later
3. Just Like You
4. Sean
5. What do you want?
6. New Friend
7. Meet Again
8. Dresses and Surprise !
9. Lets Party
10. My Beautiful Twin
11. Protective
12. Take It Easy
13. Visit
14. A Sleep Over
15. Thinking about you
Part Two :: 16. Just a walk
17. Act fast
18. What is wrong with you?
19. Come In
20. Feelings come to the surface
21. Do you love Him?
22. Forgive me
23. Try and Trust me
25. Changing Slowly
26. Opinions
27. I can do it myself
28. Memory
29. Needing You
30. Forbidden Love
31. Confessions
Author note - Do you want it to end or not ?!
sequel ..
I began the Sequel !

24. Believe me ... I'm Lying!

2.3K 15 17
By The_tilted_crown

Wanda ---->

24. Believe me ... I am lying

"Wanda ... Hey!" shouted Narmen as she saw Wanda struggling with her books as she got out of her class. Wanda looked up surprised making all her books fall down again on the floor. She whined annoyed as she was about to get down to collect them for what seemed like the hundredth time. Mike quickly hurried to her.

"It is ok I will get them for you" said Mike smiling politely at Wanda as he bent down on the floor and began collecting her books. Wanda watched him with a smile and a raised brow as he putted them neatly in his arm and then gave them to her smiling.

"Thank you this was so kind of you Mike. You are a real gentleman" said Wanda smiling at him. If only Sean was like him, such a gentleman, kind and polite , with those damn eyes of his, I would have asked him out ma self- NO Stop right here!! What am I even thinking?! Thought Wanda to herself in disbelief. She shook her head quickly as if trying to push that thought far away, away from her mind! She then blinked as she heard a soft voice calling her name.

"Wanda are you ok?" asked Narmen with concern as she put her hand softly on her shoulder. Wanda's blue eyes looked into Nana's warm caramel ones, saw only pure love and concern in them. Wanda put her hand on Nana's which was still resting calmly on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine-" said Wanda but stopped as she heard load laughter and then argument again... Nora and Mike again, thought Narmen chuckling as she shook her head. She then smiled warmly as she watched them.

"What? You didn't dare say that?" said Mike pretending to be dangerous as he approached Nora slowly, trying to hide his smile. Nora's grin touched her ears as she backed a little, then stuck her tongue at him. Mike raised an eyebrow with a wicked smile. Suddenly Mike launched at her making Nora scream in happiness and surprise as she quickly ran and stood behind Narmen for protection. Nana smiled crossing her arms, showing Mike that Nora is in her protection now.

"Nana don't say you will stand by her side again and protect her" said Mike in disbelief with a sad face, although he was actually enjoying this so much! Narmen smiled warmly at him.

"Actually, I'm standing in front of her not by her side, so I don't agree at the first part. But for protecting her, I am sorry I can't deny it! Sorry" said Narmen shrugging her shoulders smiling. Mike raised her brows but then gave her that puppy face.

"Oh Mikey! You look so cute!" said Narmen with a warm look as she placed her hand on his cheek gently. Mike leaned in immediately slowly, he just couldn't help it with those red lips of her parted, inviting him. Nana smirked "But that would not change a thing, lovely boy!"

Narmen laughed as she pulled away leaving him alone like that, leaning down while blinking in surprise. Narmen quickly ran away laughing as Mike got her eventually and backed her till she was just between him and the wall. He then crushed his lips with hers passionately holding her close to him while Nana closed her eyes kissing him back with arms around his neck.

Nora stood there watching them with a sad smile, Mike kissing Narmen and holding her like that. She tried not to care about that but she just couldn't, it was like a knife slammed right into her heart stopping it immediately, but still giving her unbearable pain that seemed to just increase by the second. Narmen is my best friend! Why can't I just get over this and really be happy for her... Nana deserves a happy ending, right? Thought Nora desperately to herself ... It is strange really! But I am actually kinda happy that Mike is happy more than anything! If there is any joy left in me, it would be for him. All that time I laughed , just because he was smiling ...

Nora sighed as she looked at them smiling at each other then Narmen kissing him again. I know I never really wanted to admit it but I think I fell in love, with exactly the wrong person! But still, I just can't get myself to stop my feelings for him or be angry at him ... Mike  thought Nora sighing.

"Nora love? Calm down ... Lets just get out of here, ok?" said Wanda with a soft voice filled in nothing but concern, as she wiped Nora's tears off her cheeks lovingly. Nora sniffed as she looked at Wanda surprised, she didn't even realised that she was crying. She quickly smiled at Wanda but it didn't reach her ears. Wanda looked at her in worry with those soft shiny silverfish blue eyes.

"NO No! Just tell Narmen that My mom called, an emergency! Just lie once for me, please? Oh and tell her if she is not busy, we can hang out tonight , ok? Please make sure that she will not get upset by me leaving. Bye Love you!" said Nora as she smiled at Wanda and hugged her tightly, before pulling away too soon and running off. Wanda looked after her best friend sadly, she really couldn't help but feel pity for Nora as she watched those brown curls fade away as she ran faster away. Wanda didn't stop Nora because she knew she needed some time alone to keep herself sane ... Wanda sighed, Nora really is in a very sensitive state! Wanda looked at mike and Narmen, to see Mike kissing Nana's cheek but she caught those gold eyes looking at her questionably, not even glancing at Mike as he whispered sth to her. Narmen had that sadness and guilt in her eyes ... Wanda sighed as she passed her hand softly through her black hair and sighed, maybe it is already time to begin her lie?!

***

"Wanda!! Where did Nora go?" asked Narmen with so much concern in her voice and even some guilt. Wanda smiled crossing her arms on her chest, shaking her head with a soft giggle as she turned to Narmen.

"Don't worry Mama Nana!! Nora's mom has called her for some kinda emergency but Nora was in so much hurry that she didn't even have time to explain to me exactly what was wrong! You know what? I have a feeling that it is that little brother of hers again" said Wanda chuckling a bit at the last part. She then turned to Narmen to find her giggling "Do you remember last time when her mom called her?"

If there was any person in this world that really have the talent to act, then it will be Wanda! She can just convince you with anything you want, even if you have evidence that prove her wrong ... She will easily distract that person from that topic.

"yeah!! When Nora's brother was really determined on jumping from the window at home like superman and Aunt Regina couldn't stop him! Nora came home running and snatched him from the window and began scolding him! I love that little kid really and his crazy fantasies!!" said Narmen laughing as she rested her back on the wall. Wanda nodded laughing as well.

"Yeah ... He is cute but you must admit that is quite a handful! Aunt Regina can't even kill a fly, let alone scold her cute little son! I sometimes even doubt that Aunt Regina even knows how to raise her voice at somebody! Do you remember that time when she glared at Nora when we were young, just glared at her, and then kept apologizing to Nora for almost half an hour about her 'harsh look' ?" said Wanda making both of them burst out laughing loudly.

Other students kept giving them confused looks, some even smiled shaking their head at their stupidity, but neither of them cared much. Wanda was glad to hear her friend laugh again, while Narmen was so into enjoying the moment laughing and feeling happy for once, which seemed to be rare since that fight with ... him, Alex.

Narmen's laughter died slowly as she remembered Alex. *sigh* Alex, I miss you very much. Damn! All I want is to go to him and apologize even if it wasn't entirely my fault. I just want him back thought Narmen desperately as the glow of happiness in her gold eyes faded away and was replaced by a soft sparkle of the tears forming.

"Wanda ..." said Narmen in a low voice as she looked down at the golden heart shaped necklace in her hands as her fingers stroked if softly. Wanda immediately stopped laughing and turned to her waiting with a concerned look. Nana sighed as she felt Wanda's gaze on her. She then looked up and whispered

"Wanda are you sure Nora didn't ran away ... emmm ... because of me and Mike, you know, being all loving and kissing?! I ... I guess she ahs a crush on Mike, right? I feel so bad that he is my boyfriend and she likes him and it is so complic-" said Narmen trying to rush it all out in one breath but Wanda quickly cut her crazy speech off as she pulled her tightly in a comforting hug.

"sh sh It is okay Nana ... It will be fine my dear" repeated Wanda softly in a low soft voice as Narmen cried softly in her arms, sobbing silently as she tried to get all the pain out.

"I want him back ... I need him! I can't do this anymore!" whispered Narmen almost to herself as she held into Wanda's jacket for dear life while Wanda patted her back warmly. Wanda then pushed Nana softly to look into her eyes; she then put each hand on one of Nana's shoulders holding her infront of her.

Wanda stared into Nana's blood shot eyes for a few seconds, she didn't really know who Nana was talking about. She sure doesn't mean Mike because he is her boyfriend already! Who does she mean? Who is that guy that she needs so badly, she seems so in love with?*sigh* I guess I will have to ask her later. Nana doesn't seem like she is ready to explain anything right now. I guess I will give her one small advice thought Wanda softly to herself. She then looked into those caramel eyes intensely, trying to choose her words carefully.

"Narmen ... Do you trust me?" asked Wanda carefully. Narmen stared at her like she was crazy for a second, totally surprised.

"Of Course Wanderer! I trust you more than anyone else! Wanda, if everybody I know told me something has happened and you told me it didn't ... I would believe you over all of them! You know that!" said Narmen seriously with wide eyes; she doesn't believe that Wanda is even asking her that! Wanda chuckled shaking her head as a soft blush crept into her pale cheeks.

"That is too much Narmen, you know-" Wanda was saying looking down shyly but Nana cut her off saying in a strong tone ... "No Wanda you know I am not exaggerating at all! You Know That!!"

Wanda nodded softly with a soft smile on her lips, she then looked up.

"Then you should trust me when I tell you that everything is going to be fine, Narmen. You are a kind great person and you deserve a happy ending with the one you love and Im sure that is what you will have! Just believe in it!" said Wanda with a smile. Narmen looked into those piercing blue eyes for a second before nodding with a sigh.

"I do trust you Wanda but it is way more complicated than ..." said Narmen quickly but was cut off by Wanda's frustrated sigh. Wanda smirked at her slightly.

"Nana I don't really know who that guy is and I don't want you tell me who he is but I am sure you are in love. So what I really want you to do is to go to that person and talk to him. Narmen you need to your feelings clear to him and I am sure that he cares about you as much as you do to him. You have always been the daring girl filled with courage, what happened?" said Wanda with a smirk. Narmen smiled slightly sighing as she thought about Alex; she knows that she has feelings for him. But it wasn't that easy and what about Mike and ...

"I know that but what if confessing that to him will cause hurt to another guy, you know. It will just be unfair!" said Narmen with a pleading look to understand her. Wanda nodded smiling, she then looked around ... No Mike is not here.

"You mean Mike?!" whispered Wanda slyly, chuckling a bit at Nana's stunned look "Don't give me that look! It is clear that you are not quite IN LOVE with him, you know. Anyway I think you can figure out how to not hurt him, you always do!"

"gotta go now Nana Bye" said Wanda quickly as she saw the teacher enter the class. She entered quickly then a tall familiar guy entered just after her and the door was closed. Nana frowned a bit as she stared at the now closed door. That guy, with his light brown hair, and well built, he seemed just too familiar.

Her eyes widened as a crazy thought ran through her mind but quickly shrugged it off. It sure wasn't Sean, he is still abroad right? Thought Nana trying to calm herself. Another disturbing thought crossed her mind, was he ears dropping on her and hers and Wanda's conversation?! He was just standing too close with his back them.

"Im just acting paranoid" said Nana to herself with a nervous chuckle. She needed to focus on another think now ... Alex! Narmen walked away slowly to her next class as only one thought invaded her whole mind ... I Must Talk To Alex About How My Feelings TONIGHT !!

***

"Damn!" whispered Wanda frustrated with a frown as she kept on pulling the large book from her bag. It was kinda stuck inside her bag and just won't be pulled out. Suddenly, a soft tingle of pain ran through her index finger, making her pull away immediately.

"I hate you, stupid book!" hissed Wanda angrily as she put her finger in her mouth sucking it in an attempt to stop the bleeding little cut. It was just the scissors in her bag that cut her; she totally forgot she had it there. A captivating chuckle came from besides her making her turn with her finger still in her mouth.

"It is fine, I will get your book for you" said Sean with a soft smile as he bent down next to her and pulled the book so easily. Wanda blushed a little as she took the book from him with her good hand muttering a silent thank you. She then frowned a bit when she saw a drop of blood falls from her finger. She put it back in her mouth again angry that the blood won't stop.

"Wanda" said Sean in a soft voice causing Wanda to turn to him with an innocent confused expression, her finger still in her mouth. Sean chuckled silently, then smiled.

"May I say you look so cute sucking your finger like that?"

Wanda blushed deeply immediately, as she quickly took her finger out of her mouth shy. She looked away, unable to keep his intensive gaze. She then frowned slowly as she registered really what he had said, - may I say? - ?!! That was ... weird! Since when does Sean say May I?

He also said cute! Not sexy or anything like that?!

But there was another strange thing ...

Why when he told her that she is cute, did her heart began beating like she had just ran a marathon? Why did she feel so excited then? Why did her body reacted that way ...

"Wanda?! I am sorry if my words offended you in anyway!! I'm truly sorry!" said Sean in a panicked voice as he saw the frown on Wanda's face. Wanda's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. What??!! Apologizing?! That is so much for somebody as small as me to bear!!, thought Wanda in disbelief.

"What is wrong Wanda?" asked Sean innocently with a smirk playing on his lips. It seems like I'm good at acting! Her face looks so funny!, thought Sean trying not to laugh. As soon as Wanda turned to him, the smirk disappeared as if it never even existed and was replaced with a fake concerned look.

"I ... I ... I am speechless! What are you on drugs or something?" snapped Wanda unable to stop herself. It was just like her dream came true! Wasn't it just minutes ago when she was thinking to herself that Sean will be perfect if he just was as much caring as Mike?!

"No I'm not on drugs. I just ... Changed! I even stopped all that drugs and alcohol stuff! They were nothing but ways to get myself high but I don't need any of these killer stuff anymore. I'm done with them!" said Sean in a low voice looking away and sighed. Wanda stared at him, not knowing what to say. She really wanted to believe him, believe that he is clean now, but she just can't trust him yet ...

"Sean can you please take a seat so I can begin the lesson?" asked the teacher calmly. Sean looked at Wanda raising his eyebrows with pleading silverfish eyes, as if saying 'may I sit here?'

Wanda stared into those eyes for a few seconds paralyzed, how can anybody ever deny those beautiful eyes. SEAN asking politely like that? Believe me Wanda will need quite a time to adapt with that change in his behaviour!!

"Wanda? Ehmm...can I? You know the teacher is kinda waiting!" whispered Sean softly politely, shyly. Wanda quickly snapped out of her thoughts, blushing immediately.

"Sure. Sorry for keeping you waiting. Take a seat please!" said Wanda with a charming smile as she gestured for him to sit down.

"Thank you!" said Sean smiling as he sat next to her, making sure that he isn't sitting to close, so not to make her uncomfortable. The teacher started the lesson but Wanda stared at the board not really seeing the words. She just stared ahead thinking!

Did Sean really change??

 ... Or is it all a lie?

Sean looked at her from the corner of his eye. Wanda was staring ahead, her blue eyes sparkling a bit as her black hair fell around her face like a curtin. She seems like she was thinking about something. Something serious. Sean smirked a bit ...

'Just trust me Wanda ... Believe me I'm Lying' thought Sean with a smirk.

Hey, sorry I made you wait !!Fans and Readers please comment and vote !! Dont you think I deserve it the least bit??!!

nadaashraf13 XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 234 28
This is the first book of the Untouchable Saga The fully edited book Is live on amazon!!!! Kylie believed she was cursed since she had developed an a...
203K 4.2K 18
The Nightingale brothers were inseparable. You could never find one without the other, they were so close yet completely different. But things begin...
14K 542 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
284 9 32
Two heartthrobs always fight for everything in their life.what if they start fighting for the one which they shouldn't .who wins this love race and...