bandages || calum hood

By indolentcth

❝i don't know whether it was the way she bit her bottom lip in concentration, her eyebrows furrowed to focus... More

bandages || c.h
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

fifteen

11.2K 413 298
By indolentcth

my boobs are sweating...

i hate PE.

calum

"You need to stop looking cute." Luke bit his lip ring while smiling at her. Belle's cheeks darkened as she twiddled with her fingers, pulling her floral sweater sleeves over her hands.

"I don't think that I look cute, but thank you." The chip bag in between my fingers was being crumpled by the tension.

"Oh but you are, and you need a guy to remind you that everyday." Luke tilted her head up so she could make eye contact with him.

Lord, please fucking stop me before I slap this bitch.

"Luke, you're sweet and all, but I'm not really looking forward to being in a relationship right now." Belle lightly pushed his arm away and scooted away.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to remind you how beautiful you are. I didn't mean it like that." Luke bit his lip and looked down as his lips formed a slight pout. Belle scooted closer to him and pinched his cheek.

"Aw Luke, you're so sweet. It was my fault since I was the one who jumped to conclusions." Belle ruffled his hair as he looked up and smiled.

"I always seem to fuck it up with girls. Most of them made fun of me because I was like a nerd before I got contacts." Luke giggled before adjusting the beanie on his head. Yup, Luke Hemmings has thrown away his ugly ass green glasses away and got himself a pair of contacts.

"You are just adorable. No one makes fun of you." Belle laughed as she poked his cheek. I barely noticed the crumbs forming in the ziplock bag that was deformed due to my fist crushing it.

"Positive?" Yeah, your drug tests are.

"Positive." Belle handed him a piece of candy from her lunch box before eating her sandwich. Daniella covered her face with her arms and ignored the pieces of brown hair falling out of her bun.

"What's wrong with you?" Anthony, a gay guy in Belle's group, fiddled with Daniella's hair before picking at a loose thread hanging from his sweater. A few weeks ago, both Belle and Anthony informed me on how Anthony was a closet homosexual. He was apparently too scared to come out, so he put up this fake reputation of being a ladies man and kissing every girl he can. I then told him that he was being an idiot and that if he wanted to have something inserted in his ass, he shouldn't be ashamed. Of course, he made a speech about how he wasn't ready for the bullying.

Being gay in our school doesn't mean you will get bullied a lot. In fact, most girls target the gay kid and drag them off with them, assuming that a gay guy will suddenly have an amazing taste in fashion. Of course, the names that he would be called would be horrible, so I don't blame him for being scared. Especially since his family is mostly boys who are ten times buffer than him.

"I'm tired of people." Daniella drooled onto her sleeve, completely oblivious that all of us were watching her.

"Same." I chuckled as I glanced at Luke, who was staring right at Belle. Daniella slid her hoodie on, stretching her arms.

"Is it because?" Anthony jerked his head a couple times as if that were some type of communication form that they made up.

"Yeah I guess." Daniella shrugged, picking at her fingernails as Anthony tsked.

"Does he know yet?" Anthony tugged at his black hair that matched with the background of the weed shirt he was wearing.

"No he doesn't." Daniella shook her head a sighed. "And he never will."

"Babe, you have to tell him." Anthony shoved her slightly and rolled his brown eyes. Daniella sighed and looked at him.

"I don't want to. He likes her anyways." Daniella sighed, muttering complaints under her breath.

"But you guys have that connection. I feel it." Anthony hushed his voice, intentionally making it loud enough for everyone at the table to hear. Daniella smacked him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"We have no connection." Daniella sighed while closing her eyes.

Anthony leaned his head on her's before patting her cheek. He turned to me before rolling his eyes and mouthing, "Drama Queen."

"I can tell," I mouthed back, popping a mint into my mouth.

"Babe, why do you have to go to class so early?" Luke grabbed Belle's hand and pouted as she chuckled.

"I have to prepare." She let him continue to hold her hand as she just stood there, amused by the eighteen year old acting like a child.

"But even I don't go to class that early." Luke crinkled his eyebrows together, his blue eyes piercing into Belle's.

"Well, you aren't like me, Luke. I will see you later, okay?" Belle laughed as Luke pulled her down to his level since he was still sitting.

"Don't leave without this." He pressed his lips to her cheek, smirking as he looked at me. My fists clenched as a new level of rage overtook me. Belle blushed, stammered by his action before she ran off, not saying a word.

Waiting for Belle to be an earshot away, I built up the anger inside of me. Luke sat there, smirking as he crossed his arms. The clock was making that obnoxious noise as it dared me to release all the frustration that was running through my body. Daniella gasped along with Anthony as our table became like a vacuum since all the noise was drowned out.

"You fucking asshole." I reached over to grab the collar of his shirt and punched the smirk off of his face. He stumbled backwards, spitting the blood that collected in his mouth.

"What the fuck Calum?" Luke swayed back and forth, trying to regain his balance before he charged at me, pushing me into the table. My back slammed onto the edge, blood escaping my lip as Luke continuously struck me.

"How dare you fucking kiss her." My fingers crept up to his collar, pulling it and throwing him off onto the floor. He let out several strangled coughs as I repeatedly crushed his upper body with my Vans. He attempted to sit up, only to have me sock his face. His cheeks swelled up, most of his face splattered with blood.

"She isn't yours anyways." Luke grabbed my foot before I could kick him again, and he twisted it causing me to fall down. The entire cafeteria has crowded around us, watching the brawl unravel before their own eyes.

"That doesn't mean shit." I collided my fist with his face, wincing as he punched my gut at the same time. Luke wiped off the blood from his mouth, smirking as he grabbed ahold of my throat.

"It does, actually. It means that I am able to kiss her, touch her, and have her as mine." Luke tightened his grasp onto my neck with every emphasized word he said. My foot made its way to his face, kicking it so I could breathe. Luke cursed out loudly, cradling the nose that just cracked a second ago.

"Belle is mine, you shit." I grabbed a fistful of his blonde hair, yanking his head upwards as he glared at me while covering his nose.

"That's not what she said when I kissed her yesterday." Luke brought up his freehand and punched my jawline causing a cut to appear.

Belle and Luke fucking kissed?

"What the fuck-"

"Stop this immediately." Mr. Thompson rushed in, his pudgy body attempting to squeeze in between the students who were basically frozen in shock. I threw Luke onto the ground, purposefully making him hit the table with blood splattered onto the peeling wood.

~*~*~*

"Are you seriously ignoring me?" I groaned as Belle emptily wiped the blood from my face. The soaked cotton ball was disposed in the silver trashcan that was basically full of all the blood from my body.

"I was just defending myself." I tried to make eye contact with her, but she avoided me by looking elsewhere, her face being emotionless as her rose colored lips remained shut. I winced as she applied alcohol to my wounds, feeling a sliver of hope once her dark eyes widen.

"Come on, Belle." I grabbed her wrist, refusing to let her proceed without talking to me. Belle gritted her teeth, looking at me with her dark eyes showing pure anger.

"What?" she snapped, narrowing her eyes slightly. I sighed and slid my hands down to Belle's, enlacing my fingers with hers.

"I'm sorry-"

"No Calum. You should already know by now that you fucked up." Belle tore her hand away from mine, making my heart drop.

"It's not my fault though! He was provoking me." I ruffled my hair, slightly pulling at the ends of it.

"How the hell would he provoke you? Luke's a nice kid." Belle got a new pair of latex gloves, bringing out all the bandages and cloths that were in the small white container.

"That's what you think. He told me how you guys kissed yesterday." I rolled my eyes, my irritation growing by the second. Belle dropped the bandages in her hand, her mouth opening as she scoffed.

"Wow." She shook her head, backing away from me. Her ponytail swaying back and forth as tightened her fists. "Just wow."

"So you did kiss him? I thought you said that you liked me-"

"Are you listening to yourself right now?" Belle's voice raised her voice a little, crossing her arms as her body continued to keep a distance between us.

"You can't blame me for punching him. I defended you even if you kissed him." I threw my hands into the air, cringing as the pain deepened. Belle turned her head away from me for a second, making eye contact again with me.

"Do you really think that lowly of me? Do you really think that I would just go from one guy to the fucking other?" Belle aggressively snatched the bandage roll that she dropped onto the bed and grabbed my arm to wrap it around.

"Well that's what Luke said." My voice softened with a tinge of guilt creeping on me. Belle huffed as she adhered a band-aid to a cut on my stomach.

"So you believe Luke over me?" Belle tilted her head, raising an eyebrow.

"No but-"

"I can't believe you, Calum. When I said I liked you, I wasn't lying, so I don't know why you are so damn skeptical about that. I'm so done with you right now." Belle applied cream to the cut on my jawline, my heartbeat increasing as I knew only one solution to all this shit.

"Go on a date with me," I croaked out, her face stopping centimeters from mine as she aided my cut.

"I don't even think I want to go now because you apparently don't trust me. Hell, do you even like me? Am I just a game to you?" Belle backed away from me as she bit her lip in frustration. Why the hell would she think that?

"Put that thing on." I pointed at the stethoscope around her neck.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows, looking down at it.

"Put it on," I urged her, gripping onto the sheets on the bed. Reluctantly, Belle placed the ear tips into her ears, rolling her eyes.

"Calum I don't know what you're doing but I'm fucking pissed right-". I placed the chest piece onto the left side of my body, gulping as her eyes widened and a tint of pink spread across her cheeks.

"I dare you to tell me that I don't like you because my fucking heart is beating because of you."

~

ahHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO CHEESY!

sorry my updates arent frequent but school is a dick and im the vagina it's fucking.

that is disgusting.

rip to those who were affected by 9/11

-kat hoodings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 41.3K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...
44.5K 1.8K 30
"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her pretty lips. I want to hear her say it while...
12.1M 367K 81
❝𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐨. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞.❞ ❦ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediately grabbed my knife strapped to my thigh...
53.7K 1.8K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...