Stall

By MysteryMixtapes

*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the l... More

Intro / Warning / Important
Stall Teaser / Trailer
Red Lights / The Beginning
Bathrooms / The Beginning
Leather and Lace / The Beginning
Vodka & Whiskey / The Beginning
Consensual / The Beginning
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Authors Note / Bonus Content
Q&A
STALL Sequel & Teaser

Chapter 54.

580K 13K 82.3K
By MysteryMixtapes

"I've been a bad, bad girl

I've been careless with a delicate man

And it's a sad, sad world

When a girl will break a boy just because she can

Don't you tell me to deny it

I've done wrong and I want to suffer for my sins"

***"

If Harry was wanting me that frustrated I was nearly clinging to the edge of my seat, he's been successful.

I asked how long the drive would be, to which he said two hours.

Where the fuck is he taking me?

I'm reminded of the day he stole me from work and took me to the aquarium, he had that same smug look on his face when I tried asking him where we were going and all I got was "It's a surprise"

We've spent most of our driving on the free way, and it's been about half an hour so far and he keeps playing cat and mouse with his hand.

It's like being trapped in a car for so long is making him restless, and they do say that idle hands are the devils playground.

Unfortunately for me, his hand has been anything but idle for the last twenty minutes, he's kept his eyes on the road, looking nonchalant when he slides his hand up my thigh, dipping it inbetween my legs and massaging my inner thigh, ghosting his hand near my core before pulling it away and acting like he never did anything.

It's driving me mental.

I've tried to distract myself with anything I can, even playing a silent mental game of punch buggy with myself, but I just bite my tongue instead every time I see a Volkswagen.

I'm sitting rigid with my fists clenched by my sides, fighting the urge to punch him when he repeats the action with his hand again, casually humming along to the music on the radio.

He traces his fingers higher up my inner thigh, dancing them around the edge of my panty line on my leg before brushing the back of his knuckles over the fabric on my heat, pausing and pulling his hand away again.

He keeps smirking to himself more each time, noticing me squirming more, or the arousal he's causing between my legs.

I'm about to strangle myself with this seatbelt.

When he first started doing this, I tried pushing his hand away shyly, but he only gave me a warning look and said 'I wouldn't do that if I were you little mouse, you'll only make it worse for yourself'

I was panicking about him doing something like that while we were driving on a freeway, but now he's got me to the point where I couldn't care if we were in the middle of church, I just want him to stop fucking teasing me.

He's pushing my last nerve with this, I may be shy and I may be incompetent compared to him at being a sexual fucking deviant, but he's getting me to the point where I'm too sexually frustrated to give a shit.

I don't know if this that little devil he keeps referring to in me, I never really entirely knew what he meant by that, but I'm starting to understand now that there's more sides to me that I didn't know about and he's doing a very good job at drawing them out.

"You okay love? You look a bit stressed" he muses smugly, relaxing against his seat with his elbow rested on the centre console.

I glare at him, running my tongue along the inside of my cheek.

I swear to god...

He only grins at my silence, tilting his head coyly "What's wrong baby? Cat got your tongue?"

No Harry, my cat hasn't caught a tongue, thats the fucking issue you jerk.

I look back to the road, pressing my legs together firmly to try and relieve the throbbing there as I glare straight ahead.

"Did you need something?" he asks suggestively, moving my hand to rest back on my knee and urges my legs apart again.

He slides his hand higher, palming and massaging my heated skin as he questions further "Tell me Abby, what do you need?"

I clench my teeth together, blowing out a frustrated breath as he gets to my inner thigh again, resting his hand at the part where my thigh meets my groin and continues to massage the skin slowly.

He grips my inner thigh, urging them apart further.

"Tell me or I'll be keeping both hands on the steering wheel until we get there" he warns, but sounds completely entertained by how frazzled I am.

I swallow my nerves, trying to find my voice as I urge out a quietly "...I need you to touch me"

"What was that? You'll have to speak up, I didn't catch that" he says playing dumb.

I growl in the back of my throat, feeling like I could explode and turn my face to him snapping "I said I need you to fucking touch me Harry, alright?"

His brows shoot up as he sucks his lip under his teeth, looking surprised by my outburst, but then looks to me with a pout "Why didn't you just say so earlier love? Seems silly to just sit there frustrated"

I'm about to rip my fucking hair out.

He cocks a brow at me, hooking his finger under the hem of my underwear near my thigh, running his finger back and forth.

"Take these off"

I open my mouth to object but he just tutts me "Not a request darling"

He pulls his hand away to watch me, and I swallow as I lift my behind off the seat, slowly hiking the fabric of my dress higher until I can hook my fingers into my underwear, pulling it down and try not to gasp when the cool air hits my heat.

His eyes follow my hands as he glances between them and the road, and I watch as he moves his hand to his crotch, palming the apparent budge thats formed there.

I raise my own brow as I slide my underwear over my ankles.

Well it's good to know I'm not the only one that's having a hard time.

Hehe.

Once I'm sat back against the seat, his hand goes back to my thighs, nudging them further apart again until his hand snakes back under my dress between them, and I hold my breath, gripping the edge of the seat as he drags the knuckle of his index finger up my folds.

He groans in approval, sounding pleased with himself at the mess he's made of me.

"Always so perfect for me Abby, I've barely touched you and you're drenched love"

I chew on my lip, shifting my hips forward to urge him to keep going and he smirks.

"Demanding little thing aren't you?"

I'm glad you're enjoying this you asshole, because I'm about to scream over how tormenting this ache in my lower half is.

I moan in relief, when he finally traces his fingers up my heat, resting them at the spot that's throbbing as the pads of his fingers start to trace slow circles around it.

I bring my hand up to grab the back of the head rest when they apply my pressure, my hips grinding back against him before I can stop them.

Harry shifts in his seat, gripping the staring wheel tighter as he glances over to watch my reactions, and starts to trace faster patterns around my nerves.

"Is this what you needed darling?" he asks lowly, the gravel in his voice shooting another bolt of arousal straight between my legs.

I tilt my head back, my mouth hanging open while I start to pant as I nod.

His fingers start to a rhythm, flicking faster back and forth, causing a strangled moan to tumble out of me as I start to squirm in my seat, the pressure thrashing underneath my belly button getting to that grievous point where I'm dying for it to unravel.

I'm too caught up in the pleasure of his magical fingers to notice we've stopped in traffic, and he uses the opportunity to focus on me, turning in his seat to watch me fully with heavy eyes as his breathing gets heavier.

I'm moaning and panting aimlessly, not even making sense of the jumbled words leaving my mouth but I think I'm begging him to go faster.

"Do you know how hard it is to not pull you over this console and fuck you right now Abby? I wouldn't even care who sees it" he coos, and I whimper as his words melt straight through me.

"Or would you like that?" he asks, dipping his fingers down to my entrance and teasing it, collecting the dampness there and spreading it around my folds before moving back to my clit, and working his fingers in quick short movements, flicking them back and forth recklessly as he continues to talk.

"Would you like everyone seeing what I do to you? Seeing how I have you trembling and coming all over my cock?"

My head falls to the side, facing the window as I squeeze my eyes closed, crying out as the fullness in my belly gets to that agonising point of nearly spilling over, I'm so close to the edge that I could sob.

"Are you close baby?" he drawls, sounding filthy and drunk with the tone of his voice.

I whimper as I nod frantically, my mouth hanging open as my eyebrows crease in pleasure and my hips are writhing shamelessly, but I'm too lost to care.

My heart stops when he pulls his hand away, an agonising whine coming out of me as continue to shift my hips at the absence.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

I whip my face to Harry, looking at him in shock, and he's sat back with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Something wrong love?"

My jaw drops as I stare at him incredulously, my chest still heaving, which only has him looking more amused.

You...son...of...a...bitch.

I look around the car in shock, like I'm checking to see if this is really happening, until I freeze completely when I look out the car window.

There's a car stopped beside us in traffic.

The rear passenger window is where my window is, and a teenage boy, who looks no older than 17 has his face squished against the window with wide eyes, his jaw slack and his palms pressed against it breathing out heavy breaths that fog up against the glass.

He actually looks a lot like Napoleon Dynamite.

I stare back at him looking like a deer in headlights.

The glass fogs around his face, clearing up slowly as I watch him mouth 'I love you' at me with large round eyes.

Oh my god.

I've traumatised a child.

My head snaps back to Harry with a mortified expression on my face, who's noticed the same thing and tilts his head, raising his brows, and lifting his hand to twinkle his fingers at the other car.

I see the traffic start to move around us, and whip my head back to look out the window to see the car to pull away.

I hear a faint muffled "Noooooooooo!" come from the car as it pulls away, seeing the boy scramble to look out the back window, pressing his hands and face against it longingly.

I sink down in my seat, burying my face in my hands as I feel our car start to move and mutter "Oh my fucking god" against my hands in embarrassment.

Harry chuckles under his breath, focusing back on driving "Don't worry sweetheart, you just made his day, I would have sold my soul to watch a woman like you getting off in front of me at that age"

I drop my hands to glare at him, between being that pent up with sexual tension and being absolutely distressed over the fact I just corrupted a bloody teenager I'm about to smack his head against that steering wheel.

We drive for about another half hour in silence, as Harry just sits there looking pleased with himself humming to his music, and I've just sat here with my legs crossed seething in my own head.

I have absolutely had it with him always being the one to do this to me.

I've had it with being too meek to do anything about it.

I don't know what button he's finally managed to push, but it's one I'm going to find out about.

I shuffle myself in the seat, getting onto my knees as I rest my hands on the console, looking at Harry mischievously as he glances at me and creases his brows "What are you doing?"

Wouldn't you like to know?

I move my hand to his knee and slowly start inching it up his thigh, his eyes flicking down to watch before they dart back to me.

"Abby. What are you doing?"

I just ignore him, sliding my hand higher up the rough denim on his tense thigh until I graze my palm over the hardness that's still very apparent between his legs.

His breath hitches in his throat as his face snaps towards me, and for once he's the one that looks shocked.

Since I've known him, it's always been him having his way with me, and I've never once been forward with him, and I'm giddy over how beside himself he seems.

Harry is always so in control, and I never thought I could ever affect him the way he does me, but as I'm finding out, apparently I can, I was just too shy to find out.

Not so smug now are we love?

It only spurs on my confidence, as I palm him more deliberately and feel his hips shift against me as he hisses.

"Abby what the fuc-"

"Eyes on the road Harry" I cut him off, raising my brows at him.

His lips part as he stares at me, before he quickly looks back to the road gripping the steering wheel, swallowing harshly as I watch his adams apple bob in his throat.

I can't see this bravery in me lasting, but I'll enjoy it while I have it, I don't know what's come over me but I'm enjoying it.

I lean into Harrys ear, moving my hand up to start undoing his belt and whisper "Good boy"

Harry sucks in a sharp breath, tensing his jaw and I smile to myself.

I move my lips to his neck, kiss a slow open mouthed trail down it as I get his belt undone, which is much easier when my hands aren't fucking trembling like usual, and I move to his zipper slowly dragging it down.

Harry groans in the back of his throat, whining out a disbelieving "Fucking hell" under his breath.

I suction my mouth to his neck, feeling his pulse hammer against his skin as I suck and lap at it below his ear at the same time I rub my hand over the hardness underneath the fabric of his breath.

Harry his clenching the steering will with white knuckles as he thrusts his hips up against my hand panting out "What the hell has gotten into you?"

Fucking nothing Harry, that's the problem you ass.

I move my mouth up to his earlobe, nipping at it as I grab the hem of his briefs, tugging them down over his erection until springs free and immediately grasp my hand around it, feeling the warm silky skin as I drag my hand up it slowly.

Harry gasps, whimpering out a "Jesus Christ Abby", still sounding beside himself as I circle my hand slowly around the damp tip.

I continue to cover his neck in love bites and wet kisses, as I start to work my hand slowly up and down his length, feeling it twitch and almost throbbing from how needy he is in my hand.

Harrys breath is heaving as his lips part, his brows furrowing when he starts to shift his hips up to meet the rhythm of my hand.

I had no idea I had this much power over Harry, but I'm having more fun than I thought I could finding out.

I don't know why I'm enjoying this as much as I am but it's exilerating having this man that's normally so confident and commanding in pieces just over me touching him.

"Does that feel good baby?" I purr against his ear and Harry nods quickly, hissing out a "Yes, fuck" as I start to work my hand faster.

I bite on my lip leaning back a bit to watch him, his cheeks are flushed and I can tell it must be torture for him trying to concentrate and keep his eyes open, I can already see sweat beading above his brows.

"Do you know what I want in my mouth right now Harry?" I ask coyly.

He nearly chokes, his eyes looking like they just about roll back into his head as he clenches his jaw, moaning at the sound of my voice as his hips snap upwards into my hand.

"What's that baby?" he groans.

I pump his length twice more before I slowly pull my hand away and watch as his face snaps towards me eagerly, his heavy eyes blown out, anticipating what I'm about to do, as his lips part.

I smile at him innocently.

"Ice-cream"

His face drops as I lift my hand, pointing to the sign for the next exit that has a McDonald advertisement on it and his eyes follow where I gesture to and his jaw goes slack.

I grin, tilting my head smugly and squint at him.

"Let's go get some ice-cream Harry"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 10.7K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
7.5K 277 30
Austyn Bennett has experienced more trauma than any 25 year old should. She is fighting and losing against her PTSD and reckless behavior. She has no...
251K 7.1K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
13.3K 510 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...