My magical girl journey

By hcneyyicetea

this is my progress to become a better me!🌸 Story started 7th of December 2018 Subliminal started 2nd of Dec... More

🌸introduction
🌸quick info
🌸day 1 & 2
🌸AWTOK & other government agencies
🌸day 3 & 4
🌸day 5 & 6
🌸day 7 & 8
🌸Day 8 continued: The Event
🌸my HQ
🌸details!
🌸day 9 & 10
🌸magical girl training
🌸 magical girl subliminal
🌸friends
🌸sun ring
🌸ears + tail subliminal
🌸update
🌸update
🌸thank you
🌸update
🌸powers
🌸update
🌸list
🌸dimensions
🌸update
🌸fresh start
🌸mahou
🌸villians + monsters
🌸zetsuborg
🌸why?
🌸mansion
🌸update
🌸cottage
🌸my aesthetic
🌸things im going to do
🌸changes
🌸5 x 55
🌸111
🌸break
🌸new story
🌸mahou items
🌸new route
🌸 discord
🌸update
🌸update
🌸update!
🌸new part on other story
🌸small update
🌸update
🌸things have been slow
🌸detailed REBOOT!
🌸concept REBOOT 2
🌸go to the other story 4 new stuff
🌸
🌸2

🌸update

328 11 0
By hcneyyicetea

Day 72: I feel a lot more positive and sensitive to things now! I just feel a lot happier!

I've also been refining other parts of the concept!

Soliel's outfit! ( yes I did get it from cute high earth defence club + recoloured it, I want to watch it! )

His power up

The doll maker ( villian ) / Ayria  ( purified )

I used face merge app + faceApp! And because ayria is 2 years older than, I tried to use mature faces. Also she doesn't have 1b hair she has 3a hair.

Lola:
I think I might change her looks, I just need faces to use, any suggestions?

I found kanata mum and dad! It took so long to find the video of them reuniting!!! { since sayuri's hair is blond(e?), just replace the red hair in this picture to blond(e?)! }

Day 74: I had a dream! I was on a bus, the ride had lots of turns. I had to hold on so I don't fall as I was standing up. The bus went to Korea town?? And I also left my phone on the bus but I got it back.
Then it skipped to the next part, where I was walking up a hill and I saw people waiting at a bus stop; I asked them what bus are they taking then i said I hope the 29 comes. (I didnt even know the bus number 29 existed!) Then the bus 68, 109, 27, and others came down the hill.

"Dreaming of being on a bus – If you dreamed of being in a bus, that dream often reveals your flexible nature, and indicates agreeing with most people. You are most likely a follower and not a leader. In some cases, this dream indicates that you don’t want others holding you responsible for something, so you follow other people’s lead."

Day 77? I think?:

My math teacher think she is always  right

It's her way or the highway

I'm planning to manifest a new maths teacher who is also a past precure.

A magic mentor + teacher in one, that has 10 fold more kindness and understanding than my current one

I swear, school is out to kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 1 60
This is the fourth interation of this sequel. WHYYYY???!!! What a fool I was. The first two were thrown away out of anxious uselessness! The third wa...
428 12 5
(2nd Pretty Cure fanseries of mine) Good greetings, I'm Aizawa Hanon and I'm a graduate from Miracle Star High School of Miracle Town. I thought th...
1.4K 108 16
I've been travel to the human world with my mistake on my magic lesson... Until I met with a human guy who is a tsundere in such a embarrassing way...
17K 535 166
>●Non Fiction●< THIS IS 100% REAL! Hello! I'm Mossy and I am part of the mythical community! I'm gaining healing powers atm and plan to get Teleporta...