Red vs Blue Season 9: Male Oc

By xSpartanLeox

RvB Season 9, with Church and Zeta now trapped in the Epsilon Unit. The reds and blues move back to Valhalla... More

Rvb S9 E1 "Rounding Error"
Rvb S9 E2 "Like Old Times"
Rvb S9 E3 "Number One"
Rvb S9 E4 "Family Reunion"
Rvb S9 E5 "Realignment"
Rvb S9 E6 "Familiar Feelings"
Rvb S9 E7 "Girl Troubles"
Rvb S9 E8 "Shaking the Foundation"
Rvb S9 E9 "Captive Audience"
Rvb S9 E10 "The Plan"
Rvb S9 E11 "Lifting the Veil"
Rvb S9 E12 "Mid-Game Substitution"
Rvb S9 E13 "Team A: Break-In-Enter"
Rvb S9 E14 "Son of a Bitch"
Rvb S9 E16 "Hell's Angel"
Rvb S9 E17 "Labor Pains"
Rvb S9 E18 "Whole Lot of Shaking"
Rvb S9 E19 "Hate to Say Goodbye"

Rvb S9 E15 "Team B: On The Run"

3K 71 35
By xSpartanLeox

Outside of the UNSC Archives
After Sarge, Wade, Caboose, Wash and Carolina gathered the gear and made there way towards the Facility. That left Leo, Tucker, Simmons and Grif, hanging back with the vehicles.

Grif was currently taken a nap in the driver seat of one of the warthogs. Simmons thinks it would be a good idea to do an inventory check, while the others we're gone. As for Leo and Tucker, Leo was lying on the hood of the warthog with Tucker standing in front of the warthog.

Tucker: You know, I think I would rather go with them, then stay out here and die of boredom.

Leo: You would rather go into a base filled with armed soldiers, then stay here we're there's no soldiers at all?

Tucker: If you put it like that, then it does sounds stupid.

Leo: Well... I can't blame you, it would be nice to join the action.

Tucker: Then why aren't you with them?

Leo: Because a certain hot head, can't stand my presence.

Tucker: Oh yeah... what's the story on your Sister anyway?

Leo leans his head up and looks at Tucker.

Leo: Huh?

Tucker: I mean like, why the hell does she hate you so, much?

Leo leans back down on the hood and let's out a long sigh.

Leo: It's related to our Mums death.

Tucker: Ooh... want to talk about it?

Leo starts to laugh lightly.

Leo: What are you some sort of therapist, now?

Tucker: Dude, I'm like the official therapist on my team. Just call me Dr. Love, here to help you out.

Leo: Whatever you say 'Dr. Love'.

Tucker: But all serious, you still want to talk about it?

Leo thinks for a moment.

Leo: Sure, why not.

Leo slides off the hood and stands besides Tucker.

Tucker: So, she hates you because of your Mum's death you say?

Leo thinks about the question for a moment.

Leo: Yeah... I'm beginning to feel like it's because of my father. He'd always rant about how it was my fault that Mum died and after awhile... I think Carolina began to believe it herself.

Tucker: ...That's fucked up dude.

Leo: (Sighs) Tell me about it.

Tucker: Wasn't she dead or something?

Leo: That's what Wash told me and all this time I've believed it as well. But nope, apparently she's been alive all this time... and she's still a bitch.

Tucker: I think we could tell, after she broke your nose.

Leo: It freaking hurt a lot.. and she hasn't even been with us for that long and she's already getting on my nerves.

Tucker: Yeah... can I ask one more thing, it's kind of been bugging my mind?

Leo: (Shrugs) Go ahead.

Tucker: You where adopted, right?

Leo: That's right.

Tucker: So, who where your actual parents?

Leo stays silent for a bit.

Leo: ...can we not talk about them.

Tucker: (Confused) Huh, why not?

Leo: They're dead Tucker.

Tucker: Ooh shit, sorry.

A silence of awkward tension, falls between the two, until Tucker tries to light the situation up... in his own way.

Tucker: Think, I would have a shot with your sister?

Leo turns to Tucker in surprise, taken back by the sudden question.

Leo: W-What?

Tucker: I said, would I have a shot with her?

Leo: Tucker... you do know who your talking about, right?

Tucker: Yeah?

Leo: Let me put this simply, you know who my Mum is right?

Tucker: Yeah, it's Tex.

Leo: Exactly and Carolina is my Sister soooo...

Tucker: Soo what- ooh.

Leo: Yeahhh.

Tucker: ...that explains a lot actually.

Over by Grif and Simmons at the other warthog. Simmons is counting up the ammunition as a radio sounds in Grif's helmet.

Carolina (Radio): Team B, come in.

Grif doesn't hear her and continues to keep snoring.

Carolina (Radio): (Aggressively) Team B, come in!

Out of instinct of hearing a angry women, he jolts up forward and wakes up from his nap.

Grif: Huh, uh what!?

Carolina (Radio): Tell the others to head to the extraction point, got it.

Grif: Like, right now? Or in a few minutes-

Carolina (Radio): Got it!

Grif: (Nervous) Uh, yeah got it!

The radio goes off as Simmons stops what he's doing and looks at Grif.

Simmons: Who we're you talking to?

Grif: Leo's sister.

Simmons: What did she say?

Grif: Some crap about us having to head to and extraction thing.

Simmons: You mean the extraction point?

Grif: Yeah, that's what I said.

Simmons: No, you said extraction thing.

Grif: Well, you just did as well.

Simmons: No, I didn't- ugh, I'm just gonna tell the others.

Simmons walks away and heads towards Leo and Tucker who are still chatting.

Simmons: Hey guys!

They stop talking and look at Simmons.

Leo: Yeah, Simmons?

Simmons: We need to start heading to the extraction point, now.

Leo: Already?

Simmons: That's what she said.

Leo: Alright, Simmons you hop in this warthog with Tucker. Grif, can drive the other warthog and I'll take the mongoose.

Simmons: What about Carolina's mongoose?

Leo: ....we can just leave that.

Anyway, Simmons takes driver seat as Tucker hops into the passenger seat. Leo climbs onto his mongoose and turns on the engine. They all start driving onto the dirt road and begin making there way to the extraction point.

Leo drives in front of everyone taken the lead as Grif drives behind him and Simmons driving at the back. Everything seems to be going all right, until Grif notices something, behind them all.

Grif: Uuh, guys?

Tucker: What?

Grif: I think we're about to have some company.

They all look behind and see a warthog and two mongooses filled with UNSC soldiers driving them and look to be armed. It also appears that they might be chasing after them.

Soldier (Microphone): YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON UNSC PROPERTY! PULL OVER THE VEHICLES AND TURN OFF YOUR ENGINES OR WE WILL USE EXTREME FORCE!

Never mind, they were definitely chasing them.

Simmons: (Nervously) Uh, do we pull over?

Leo: No! We just have to try and lose them!

With that everyone begins to speed up their vehicles.

Soldier (Microphone): THAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I SAID! LIGHT THEM UP!

The soldier on the turret of the warthog begins to rain down bullets at the guys as they try to avoid them.

Simmons: They're shooting at us!

Tucker: No shit!

Leo: Tucker! Get on the turret!

Tucker: On it!

Tucker climbs out of the passenger seat and gets on the turret, spinning it around and facing the UNSC soldiers. Immediately he starts returning fire, forcing them to move around.

Tucker: Yeah! Get some! How do like that!

As Tucker focuses on the warthog, the two mongooses begin to speed ahead with both of them driving on each sides of them. One of them drive up besides Grif and the soldier on the back, takes out his BR and starts shooting at him.

Grif: Oh shit!

Grif quickly ducks down, narrowly avoiding the bullets soaring above his head. The soldiers gun runs out of ammo and quickly goes to reload. Grif, sits back and turns the wheel towards the soldiers, bumping the warthog hard against them and causing them to flip and crash into the ground.

Grif: That's for shooting at me!

The mongoose over on Leo's side, begin to shoot at him as he try's his best to avoid them as some of the shots hit into his mongoose. Having enough, Leo pulls out his rail gun and aims at them.

He starts charging it up and aims directly at their engine, before shooting. Their mongoose explodes and sends the soldiers flying off and fall onto the side of the road. Over to Tucker, who's still shooting at the soldiers warthog.

Tucker: (Looks at Simmons) Can you try and drive straight!

Simmons: You try and drive straight, while under fire!

As Tucker tries to shoot at the guy on the turret, he instead shoots the driver causing the warthog to steer off onto the left and crash.

Tucker: Totally meant to do that on purpose!

Leo: Great job, guys! I can't believe we actually just did that!

Suddenly, more UNSC soldiers come driving onto the road and start chasing after them in the distance.

Grif: Ah crap, there's more of them this time!

Leo: Just keeping driving fast!

As the group continue to drive, they see some train tracks in the distance. The trains track signals begin to flash as it's barriers began to lower. A radio sounds as Carolinas voice comes through with alarms being heard in the background.

Carolina (Radio): Team B, we need extraction! Make your way over to us, now!

Leo swerves out of the way of a couple bullets.

Leo: Where a bit held up at the moment! Just give us a sec-

A bullet narrowly zooms pass his head.

Leo: WHOA! That was close!

Carolina (Radio): What's going on!

Grif tunes into the radio as him and Leo drive crash through the barriers and cross the train tracks.

Grif: We've got some guys chasing our asses!

Leo: Will be there soon, just hold on-

Leo looks back to see if the UNSC soldiers are still chasing them, but all he sees is Simmons stopping at the train tracks.

Leo: WHY ARE YOU STOPPING AT THE TRAIN TRACKS!?!?

Simmons: (Distance) It's the law!

Grif and Leo continue to drive forward, anyway.

Leo: God dammit! They better not die! We'll just have to regroup with them at the extraction point!

Grif: I think I deserve a raise after all this.

Leo: We're not even getting paid money for this, Grif!

Grif: Who said I wanted to be paid with money?

Leo: What do you want then?

Grif: Some freaking pepperoni pizza, when we're done with this crap.

And so, the two continued to drive away and towards their destination with Leo hoping Tucker and Simmons will be able to get out of their situation.

The End
==============================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 173 22
RVB but with a Corporal. Steve is an unknown person with a certain something off with him. He arrived to join Red Team and was given second in comma...
83K 1.6K 19
Rvb Season 6, the reds and blues have all been relocated until, being brought back together by a freelancer in hope of stopping a new threat but, onl...
87.4K 1.9K 23
RvB Season 5, join the reds and blues as mystery's are revealed, old enemies return, secrets are spilled and hearts are shattered. The OC Leo is Owne...
14.6K 424 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A year after the complete destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues were stranded, shipwrecked on an unkn...