7 Daddies, 1 Baby

By _Squishy_ChimChim_

What if BTS Adopted A Baby? What If That Baby Was You? How would they handle being a kpop Star and a part ti... More

Chapter 1. The Begining
Chapter 2. The Adoption
Prepare
The Baby
The First Tour
The Final Plan
Daddy Jungkook
Daddy Jungkook Pt.3
Daddy Tae
Daddy Tae pt.2
Daddy Hoseok
Snuggles and Struggles
Not an update 💕
Was it Honestly The Best?

Daddy Jungkook pt.2

5.7K 103 24
By _Squishy_ChimChim_

Jungkook's POV:

It was her, ive seen her ... was it in a movie?

A fansign?

A store?

Where!

I couldn't think of it, but I knew I have to talk to her, or else it would be bothering me the whole tour. I took y/n and walked over to her table as sneaky as possible, she was sitting at the table alone, she didn't have her mask on, but she hung her head down low hiding her complexion. I tried to sneak over to her but y/n decided to give away our position by starting to cry.

Shit

I tried to quiet down y/n but she just cried more. The girl definitely noticed us now and was looking at us, not only her but everyone was looking at us too. My anxiety was through the roof now.

"Shh shh, its ok y/n. Daddy is here~" I cooed. But she didn't calm down, but someone spoke up .

"Hey is she ok?" The person asked.

I looked around to see who it was. It was the girl.

"S-she's fine, just fussy. That's all." I said.

The girl got up from her seat and walked over to me, her eyes, slightly peeking out through her bangs. Since She didn't have her mask on so I could see her entire face except her eyes, her hair was dark brown, light brown highlights at the tips, pale skin with a somewhat light tan-

"Hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts back into reality.

"I can help calm her down if you'd like.." she offered.

"Oh, uh,  sure. I mean, you can try I guess.." I said blankly and not realizing what I said. But before I could say anything else she went over to the stroller and unbuckled y/n out of it and picked her up and straddled her in her arms and y/n immediately stopped crying.

"H-how? did you- I mean.." I stuttered in disbelief that y/n stopped crying so quickly.

"I guess I just have the touch.?" she giggled softly and smiled at me. y/n was now sound asleep in her arms. Thats when it hit me, I remember who she was. And that's when the flash back started.

FLASHBACK

"Jungkook Please! Dont go!" she grabbed onto my waist and tried to stop me, I pushed her away trying to hold back my tears. "Im sorry, but its my dream! You knew this was going to happen eventually! I mean..I shouldn't let anything stop me from pursuing it."

she looked up at me, her eyes bloodshot red and her face stained with her tears as they eroded a canal for runnoff rain water to flow into the ocean.

"Please..." she begged again.

"What is so wrong with me trying to fufill my dream! I wanna be a singer and a dancer! is that too much to ask for!" I retorted at her causing her to step back into the school locker.

"Dont you care for me?" she mummbled through her tears.

I remained silent, trying to fight back my own tears.

"I do..I care for you.. I love you Sooyoung, I do.. but if you truly care about me.. you will respect my choice ."

"Fine..." she put her head down and walked off down the hallway.

END OF FLASHBACK

"S-Sooyoung?" I said without thinking.

"Excuse me?" She Replied.

"Sorry! I just thought of something- I mean someone..that's all." I smiled awkwardly at her, though she couldn't see it since I had my mask and hat still covering most of my face.

"How do you know my name??" She looked kinda creeped out by my words.

"Oh, uh.. I don't know." I started to panic and I needed to figure out how to solve this situation so that she won't find out it's me. But before I could think of something, she started to reach for my mask and glasses with the hand she wasn't holding the baby with. Wait - HOLD UP.

"WAIT WAIT!" I screeched like a baby mockingbird. But I was too late, she ripped my horrible Disguise off my face like bandaids.

"JUNGKOOK!?" She yelped.

"SHHHHH!" I covered her mouth, if people weren't already looking at us from the before crying baby, they were definitely looking at us now. I uncovered her mouth and took my hat and mask from her and signaling her to put y/n Back in the stroller.

I dragged Sooyoung into the family restroom, and as soon as I locked the door she slams into me with a great big hug.

"You big bunny, I missed you!!!" She said, sounding like she was crying or almost.

I hugged her back, "I-I missed you too."

She pulled out from the hug and then slapped me right across my face.

"OW?!? HEY WHAT THE HELL?!?" I yelled and put my hand to my face.

Ow that hurt

"And THATS FOR LEAVING YOUR BEST FRIEND ALONE IN A HIGH SCHOOL FULL OF BULLIES!" She yelled at me.

"Sorry..."

"Yea.. you should be sorry! Do you know how longs I've waited? Not even a text telling me you were okay. Not even a text letting me know you were apart of the biggest boyband out there! And I'm especially upset about the fact you never told me you are a FATHER! Man, What a friend you sure are. There is also no possible way to make this up to me!!"

"Sooyoung-"

*buzz buzz*

My phone started to ring.

"One second. Yes, hello?"

"Hey, Jungkook , we need you back to get ready for the concert tomorrow, we need to finalize your outfits and crap. Get here soon. Also we probably got to find a babysitter or two to watch y/n while we perform. Bye."

"Wait, are you free tomorrow?" I asked her as I tucked my phone in my pocket.

"Yea, why?"

"I need a babysitter.."

"And you want me to babysit..??"

"Yea.."

"You leave me for how many years and this is the first thing you ask of me. Wow Jungkook. You really haven't changed at all." She scoffed

"Sooyoung-ah please, just this once!"

"Maybe I do have plans tomorrow.."

"There's a lot of money involved!"

"Ok, sure sounds fun."

"Wow, you haven't changed either." I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh shut up."

"Ok fine, I just need your phone number to give you the location." I said, before typing in her number into my phone.

TIME SKIP

After we exchanged numbers, we parted our ways. I headed off to the studio with y/n who was awake now but kinda in her own world. I opened the studio door and it was crazy in there.

"GOOD GOD WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE."

"Welcome back to hell kook." Said Namjoon, his nose in a book.

"AHHHHHHhhhhhhHHHHHHH." Jhope yelled as he ran around the room with Taehyung,  both with a fake love mask. I wasn't amused, but y/n really seemed to enjoyed it.

"Mind if I leave y/n with you guys?" I asked.

"Uh yea! Is that even a question?" Hobi And Taehyung said as they ran over to take y/n.

"...are they ok?" I asked Namjoon.

"When are they not." He Replied, flipping to the next page.

***

Jimins POV

I walked down the hall to the dressing rooms, as I passed JungkookS room all I could hear was Bad Guy By Billie Eilish. I opened the door to his room and caught him dancing around in front of his phone like he was recording himself dancing.

"JIMIN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM IM PLAYING BILLIE EILISH!" He screamed over the music.

I closed the door immediately. I continued to walk to the dressing room. Man, didn't know taking care of an infant for the first time for that long could create so much pent up emotions in someone.

HI GUYS, very long time no see :O. THANKS FOR 4K!!!!!!!!😭😭💕💕💕💕💕💕😘😘💜💜 it means so much.. I'm sorry that I couldn't post this horrible chapter sooner, I had a lot of things going on recently. But in the mean time while you wait for my next chapters in my books, go check out EmilyBlue22 ,    https://my.w.tt/WxHa53MpqX and Space_Ramen 's books!! You can find amazing content from them and you can find My OC Yoonie in their books!! But it's not cannon in my book though XD, See ya next chapter guys!! Don't forget to like and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24.8K 593 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!