The CARTEL (Unedited) BOOK 1

By TyTheWriterr

Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I gues... More

FULL DESCRIPTON
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
Authors Note
41.
42.
43.
44.
45
Thank You ❀️
Book 2
πŸ™ˆ CASH GIVEAWAY πŸ€—

21.

4.4K 163 9
By TyTheWriterr

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Tracy POV
(Lauren's Mom)

I knew Lew and Cedes had went to Mexico. I didn't know what for they said they needed a getaway.

I was going to go to At Home to get some new pillows for my couch.

The doorbell rung.

I wasn't expecting any guest so I grabbed my gun then walked downstairs.

I peeped out the window then opened the door.

I knew I was crying.

"Damn Daddy don't get no love?" He said smiling and holding his stuff.

He walked in and picked me up.

"Damn I missed you." Lewis said hugging me.

"How are you here?" I asked hold his face.

"All the evidence they had against me got destroyed baby. They got nothing on me so they can't keep me." He said.

I smiled.

"Well how did you get here? Why didn't you call me?" I asked him.

"Well Wanda came and got me since she kind of my lawyer." He said.

I smiled and kissed him. I missed my husband so much. It was ridiculous.

"I'm going to go take a shower then I have to get some business stuff done." He said still holding me.

I nodded and got down.

I followed him upstairs. I couldn't go no where I wanted to be with my husband today.

Trigga POV

I was laying down in Lauren room.

She came out the bathroom with her bra and underwear on and got in the bed.

"Why Korey think you ain't shit?" She asked.

I looked at her. She wasn't looking at me just up at the ceiling.

"I've had my fair share of women. I never been in a committed relationship. I ain't never had any diseases or anything but I've ran through a lot of females." I said.

She looked at me.

"I'm a dog Lew. I know I am but I meant what I said when I said I fuck with you. I ain't known you long I know but you a different breed." I said looking at her.

She nodded.

"You can't hurt my feelings if I don't have feelings to hurt. You right I am a different breed. I've been with niggas too and they couldn't handle me so that's how that ends. Best way to get over one nigga is to get under another." She said looking at me.

I looked at her.

"Get under another nigga you want to. I'll kill you." I growled at her.

She laughed.

"Try me." She said turning over.

I looked at her.

She was scrolling on Instagram. I could see her phone perfectly.

Her phone started ringing and the name Shawn popped up.

She quickly answered.

"Wassup?" She answered.

"I'm on vacation. I'll let you know when I get back." She said.

"Okay." She said hanging up then looking at me.

"One of yo niggas?" I asked.

She nodded.

I nodded and stood up.

"What you in yo feelings? You know what this is." She said getting up.

"Trust I'm not in my feelings shorty. I know what this is. Yo brother said it earlier. Really think you the only piece I'm fucking?" I asked her looking at her.

"Yeah. Ion care who you fucking. Don't bring me shit." She said.

"Same." I said walking to the door.

I opened it and walked to the elevator. Once I got off the elevator, I walked to the bar.

It was a female bartender this time.

She was cute. She looked young tho.

"What can I get you?" She asked smiling.

"Let me get a rum and coke." I said.

"You on vacation? Or work related?" She asked.

"Both." I said.

"Well I'm sure whatever your thinking about is gonna turn out for the best." She said giving me my drink.

"How you know I'm thinking about something?" I asked her.

"Your look. The way you came down. The way you tensed up. Something is clearly on your mind." She said standing in front of me.

I looked around.

"If I guess right. You let me buy you a drink. I guess wrong. I'll let you buy me a drink and we can talk about it." She said smiling.

I laughed a little bit.

"Go for it." I said.

"So I don't think it's job related. I think it's family or girlfriend related?" She guessed.

"I don't have a girlfriend. Ion do too good with them." I said sipping my drink.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Never been the one girl type of man. If I come across a girl that love me then I might but til then .... I'm chilling." I said.

"I never had a girlfriend." I said.

"So the problem is you?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I can't commit cause ion trust myself. That's why I do them the way I do. Saves me time." I said.

She nodded.

"Well I guessed right because if it wasn't that you would've said no." She said smirking.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Gabby and fun fact I actually don't work here. My cousin is the bartender and she had to step off I took over since I'm a bartender at home." She said.

"That's wassup. Where you from?" I asked her drinking my drink.

"I'm from California but I live in Atlanta." She said making her a drink.

"So what you doing down here?" I asked her.

A light skin girl came up with a white shirt and black pants a bow tie.

"Thank you so much." She said to her.

"Of course." She said.

"I'm here to visit my family. A little vacation." She said smiling.

My work phone rung and it was Tré.

"I'm actually sorry this is work calling. Give me your number and I'll hit you up whenever I'm in Atlanta." I said answering my phone.

She wrote it down.

"You hit me up when you on the city." She said winking and giving it to me.

I put it in my pocket and got up on my phone.

"What's up?" I said in the phone.

"Leah pregnant. She think it's m-" He said.

"You know it's yours. So don't say she think." I said getting on the elevator.

Once I got off I saw Cedes and Ace walking to Cedes room.

Ace just looked at me and kept walking.

I walked to my room and walked in.

"Let me hit you back Trig." He said.

"Ight." I said hanging up and laying on my bed.

I'm honestly ready for this trip to be over.

Tré POV

I sat on my bed looking at Leah and the pregnancy test.

"Are you going to say something or?" She said playing with her fingers.

"I meant what I said earlier. I'm still done with you. I want to be there for my baby but that's it Leah." I said
putting the test on my dresser.

"I scheduled my doctors appointment for Tuesday at 9. Womens and Children. You can come if you want." She said whipping her tears.

"What you crying for?" I asked her.

"Cause Tré. I'm honestly sorry. I been trying to tell you for a past couple days. That's why I came over this morning." She said.

"Okay Leah. I accept yo apology. We still cool. I fuck with you and all that. We was getting ourselves in too deep. We both know how that was gone end. Let's just be there for our baby and be cool." I said walking to my bathroom.

"Why you don't want to be with me?" She asked following me.

"You childish as shit Leah!" I snapped on her.

She jumped a little bit.

"Stop making yourself look desperate and go home bro. I'll see Tuesday." I said brushing my hair.

She nodded and walked out my room. She wiped her eyes before she left.

I walked behind her to lock my door.

She walked out and Chanel was walking up.

She laughed a little.

I shook my head because what the fuck.

Leah looked at me then nodded her head and kept walking.

I let Chanel in and then locked the door behind her.

Chanel just looked at me.

I'm so sorry for the late update! I had a very busy February. I'm a cheerleader in college and we had CIAA. So just imagine how much we practiced. I'm back now and my season is over so it's baccck to the story loves. ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
54.8K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
4.2K 71 43
My life has alway been surrounded by people that love each other but never around people who truly love me. Growing up the youngest boy of a family o...
740K 19.2K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...