Senran Kagura: Path Towards L...

By Rekxyen

Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Uneasy Encounters with the Hanzo Girls
Chapter 2: Training, and Intrusion
Chapter 3: Elemental Training, Darkness Awakening? Who's on the move?
Chapter 4: Summoning, New Techniques, Kitty Training?
Chapter 5: Dreams of Despair? Elemental Prowess! Encounters at the Hot Spring.
Chapter 6: Guys stay chill, while girls get rowdy? Unknown Premonition!
Chapter 7: Hidden Agenda's, First Mission, Evil Envelops, Genius Shines!
Chapter Special: A very lewd, yet weird Christmas.
Chapter 8: Chains of Torture, Uncontrolled Impulses Surge!
Chapter 9: Origin of Light and Darkness, Ties of Love? When to awaken?
Chapter 11: Bonding, The Plan Begins!
Chapter 10: Forest of Graves, Facing your own demons? Lucian awakened.
Chapter 10.5: Valentine Day Special. Path towards future Love?
Chapter 12: Empty Words, Imprisoned Light
Chapter 13: No Closure, Two sides of Lucian. A Maid that Heals the Heart.
Chapter 14: Deal with the Devil's Clown, Strength of Hate, Training once again
Beginning of the Hebijo Arc, and new ideas along with Season 2 Choices
Spread the word people!
Chapter Short: Does Asuka know about it? About what?
Chapter Special: Sickness leads to Trouble. Lucian's Nurse?
Halloween Special: Treat or Horror?
Yandere Tales? New Senran Story
Chapter 15: Controlling the Power, Hibari's Request? Hanzo Academy Invaded
Chapter 16: Hibari's Fight, Ikaruga's Fury, & Yagyu's Mentality.
Chapter Special: Lucian's Birthday, Memory's Outcome.
Chapter 17: Yagyu's Mentality Part 2, Insanity Drive, Hibari vs Yagyu!
Chapter 18: Yagyu's Nightmare, Distrust Among The Group, A Sin of the Past.
Thank you guys. 22k reads. Reason why I made this fanfic.
Halloween Special 2: Katsuragi...why? Miracle or Treat?
Chapter 19: Fragmented Origin, Wind Training, A Sweet Side?
Christmas Special: A Baby's Surprise
Chapter 20: A Mere Puppet, Fear of Oneself, A Promise to Asuka, Memory Fragments
Questions that you want answered for next chapter.
Chapter 21: Rescuing Hibari, Yoma Seal Awakens.
Christmas Special: The Infection.
Chapter 22: Hanzo Girls vs Hebijo Girls Part 1: Tensions Rise & Powers Unleashed
Chapter 23: Hanzo Girls Vs Hebijo Girls Part 2: Downfall, Ancient Memories
Season 1 Finale! Chapter 24: Yoma Seal Evolved, Outcome!
Questions & Answers with Team Hanzo & Hebijo

Valentine's Special Lucian & Ikaruga's Date

1.4K 15 11
By Rekxyen

Hey everyone long time no update! Well I've been busy for quite a long while with working and in real life then there's also procrastinating which doesn't help so I decided since Valentine's Day is coming up why not do just a quick chapter that gives off a good fluff vibe. Also Yandere Ryouna (Which was supposed to be a birthday special but is super late since my birthday passed like 12 days ago!) and Yandere Yozakura (Valentine's Day Special will be relased hopefully on the same day!) SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO! LET'S DO THIS SH*T! Also *Non-canon*

Lucian's POV

It was a beautiful day outside I was on my way to the station to meet up with Ikaruga when I got there I saw lots of people just moving about going to their own places or going inside stores the whole station was decorated for the Valentine holiday.

Lucian: Now then I was I should meet her by the giant clock...where is...Oop found it.

I made my way to the giant clock and looked around to find that she wasn't anywhere near here.

Lucian: (Looks like I'm here early...now what to do to pass the time? I guess I can listen to some music and let my own imagination run free.)

I grabbed my headphones and placed it on the IPod Ghori gave me as a gift and played some Touhou Project music. I just indulged myself to the song as I let my imagination run free. I could imagine myself flying freely through the skies and rain down lots of bullets at my targets. Two songs in particular made me start humming to the song one was Yukari Yakumo's Theme Necrofantasia from Magical Astronomy, and Imperishable Night Keine Kamishirasawa's Theme Plain Asia. I kept humming softly until the song was over, I looked at the clock to realize ten minutes have passed by.

Lucian: Geez she's really running late.

I then heard a voice call out to me from behind, I turned around to see Ikaruga however the outfit I saw was not something I didn't anticipate her to wear.

Ikaruga: Huff, huff! Sorry I'm late.

Lucian: Uh...

Ikaruga: Hah, hah...what is it? (Oh no did I screw it all up by running here?!)

Lucian: You...uh look really cute...Ikaruga. (Woah I'm so used to her wearing the Hanzo Uniform that with Ikaruga wearing casual clothing it really brings out more to her and she does look really cute.)

When I said that Ikaruga was blushing hard and got all flustered this was a surprising twist to the usual Ikaruga I see everyday.

Ikaruga: O-oh um thank you Lucian...so um should we go?

It was at that moment I realized something I was wearing my Hanzo Uniform and she made herself look nice I guess I could assume I was going out on a date with her...but problem was I don't know how dating even works. So I let her be the one to choose where she wants to go.

Lucian: Okay so where do you want to go?  (This is going to be the toughest mission in my life or the easiest if I just make it play out like if I was hanging around with Ghori, & Hikaraya...okay mission start!)

Ikaruga: Hmm...let's go to the mall.

Lucian: (Ah Christ the mall! Chances are I'll be the carrier of her stuff, and not to mention it should be jam packed as well since Valentine sales are going like crazy.) Uh...sure why not?

We got on a train to go straight to the mall along the train ride we didn't particularly say to each other anything the silence was a little nerve racking but for me I just stared out the window and watched as the building's pass by. However the silence was broken by Ikaruga when she asked me a question.

Ikaruga: Um Lucian...H-Happy Valentine's Day.

She handed me a heart shaped box of chocolates and I graciously accepted it. Meanwhile in my head I thought of something to make her Valentine Day special.

Lucian: Thank you so much Ikaruga. (Okay important thing for this date or hangout is to not waste her time make sure that the both of us don't feel like we're wasting each other's time just keep it fun that's the main rule.) Uh so what exactly in particular were you thinking of going into the mall?

When I asked I saw Ikaruga look away shyly while having a small blush form on her cheeks.

Ikaruga: Uh...you'll see when we get there.

Lucian: Okay then.

After that silence resumed until we got off the station, we made our way to the mall.

Lucian: All right where to?

Ikaruga: Just follow me.

She took my hand in hers and she led me to the 3rd floor of the mall where we stopped at a lingerie store.

Lucian: Uh Ikaruga?

Ikaruga: Y-yes?

Lucian: I-Is this where you wanted to take me into?

Ikaruga: W-Well the bras that I have don't fit on me anymore since my breasts grew bigger thanks to a certain blonde pervert fondling them at her leisure.

Lucian: Then why don't you just force her to stop? If you don't stop her then you're just as guilty.

Ikaruga immediately went silent after I told that to her.

Ikaruga:...(He's right if I just let her keep doing what she wants then I'm just as guilty as she is. Although the truth Lucian told me still hit hard like a truck...from what Katsuragi told me his reactions are pretty funny when exposed to that kind of stuff...I'm just doing this for curiousity not for any other reason.) Okay well then let's go.

I was then pulled inside to the store by her and immediately I felt extremely uncomfortable.

Lucian: I-Ikaruga I-I really don't think I should be here wouldn't it be better if I waited outside?

Ikaruga: I-It's fine and I wanted your opinion on some of the lingerie I wanted to get.

Lucian:...Uh...w-why would you want my opinion on the lingerie you choose?

Ikaruga: I just want your opinion to see if it looks good on me or not.

I got the feeling that if I kept questioning her reasons on why she wanted my opinion I'd probably go nowhere. So in the end I sighed in defeat and let her do as she pleases.

Lucian: *sigh* Do as you must...

We were then approached by a clerk and she took a look at us for Ikaruga she looked at her and smiled but when she looked at me, I could've sworn she shot a glare at me for being inside this store and who could blame her this store was meant for girls only I don't belong here.

Clerk: I'm sorry but the male must be near the exit. We can't allow him to proceed through.

Ikaruga: Huh? But he isn't...

Clerk: I'm sorry but that's just our policy we can't allow men to go further inside the store they must be near the exit.

Ikaruga: But I can vouch that he isn't of the so-

Lucian: Ikaruga it's all right I'll go wait outside so you just go and do whatever it is that you must, pay for it and leave it's fine.

Ikaruga: But I just-

Lucian: Just go and do what you gotta do and besides we've gotta abide by the rules of the store. So I'll do what's expected of me and wait outside.

She looked down sadly and replied in sad tone.

Ikaruga: All right.

It was pretty sad to see her in that state but there was nothing I could do only to just wait outside for Ikaruga to come out.

Ikaruga's POV

When I heard that rule that men weren't allowed to go further into the store I understood why that was necessary but for Lucian he doesn't do anything of the sort I wanted him to go with me so that he can give me his opinion on the lingerie I wore however I didn't expect for things to turn out like this. I was saddened by this as I wanted for him to give me his opinion and also see his reaction.

Clerk: So miss what are you looking for?

I could only give off a saddened reply.

Ikaruga: I'm just looking for a bra that's all.

Clerk: Understood this way miss.

She led me to where the bra section would be along the way we passed by some laced underwear and others which have really perverted designs.

Ikaruga: (I wonder how his reaction would be if I wore that...maybe I should get one or two just for his reaction.)

After passing by them we finally made it to the bra section.

Clerk: Here you are and we hope you find what you like.

Ikaruga: Thank you.

I went and grabbed a black bra and went into the changing room to try it on. After wearing it and looking at myself in the mirror I decided that I would get this one. However I also wanted to get two more things as well so I put on my old bra and put back my blouse on and went out to get the two underwear that Katsuragi would probably wear.

Ikaruga: (Me putting this on...it's really embarrassing but...)

I let my imagination run wild as I began to imagine what Lucian would think of me wearing that.

Lucian: I-Ikaruga...y-you look beautiful...s-sexy even. T-That type of underwear definitely captures your beauty.

I blushed at his words and came closer to him.

Ikaruga: L-Lucian t-thank you now how about we go further.

At that moment I gave myself a sudden shock as to what I was thinking and facepalmed for continuing that fantasy.

Ikaruga: (I've been hanging around Katsuragi for too long...but if it really does happen then...I guess it would be nice.)

I decided to try it on and it was really embarrassing to see me wear such a thing but it will be worth it in the end. I tried on both of them and confirmed at what I was going to buy. I then put on my old underwear back again and dressed myself. I then went to the cashier and paid for items and quickly left the store.

Ikaruga: (I hope I haven't made Lucian wait for me for too long.)

Once I reached outside I saw Lucian holding a small bag.

Ikaruga: Sorry I kept you waiting, and what's with the bag? Also is that a bruise on your face?

He touched the right side of his cheek and only gave off a slight laugh.

Lucian: Hehe yeah. Well anyways you were taking too long so I decided to do a little shopping of my own never thought I'd get myself into a shopping brawl.

Ikaurga: What type of shopping gets you involved in a fight?

Lucian: If you want figures and a nendoroid of this!

He took the figure out of the bag and showed it to me.

Lucian: Tada! Meet Jeanne D'Arc Alter! One of if not the best Buster Servants in Fate Grand Order. (Also best Tsundere Waifu ever!) Get multiples of her and her Noble Phantasm is just insanely godly. I've been trying to replicate her Noble Phantasm as part of my techniques but that takes way too much chakra. I'd be dead before I could even summon the spikes.

Ikaruga: Sp-spikes?!

Lucian: Yep!

Ikaruga: I see...

I could only sweatdrop at his response for trying to replicate her Noble Phantasm I think that's what it was called. However I saw something very intriguing about one of the figures clothing. As he was putting the figures back in the bag I wanted to see the one in her fur coat.

Ikaruga: Lucian can I see that one? The one with the fur coat.

Lucian: Sure.

He handed me the figure and on the cover it said Jeanne D'Arc Alter (Shinjuku 1999 Vers.)

Ikaruga: I feel like I've seen this before...wait I think I know where! Lucian Let's Go!

I then pulled on his arm

Lucian: Oi at least give back the figure please!

Ikaruga: Sorry.

I gave him back the figure and he put it in his bag, after that we truly left for the shop that sold the exact same coat. We wandered around the mall for what seemed to be hours until we finally came across it.

Ikaruga: Yes here it is!

We saw on display at the same exact coat as the one Jeanne wears.

Lucian: Well question is are you going to buy that coat?

Ikaruga: Sure am.

Lucian: All right then go right ahead.

We both went inside and a clerk approached us.

Clerk: Hello and welcome to our store what are you looking for today?

Ikaruga: I want to buy the coat that's on display at your window.

Clerk: Which one?

Ikaruga: Lucian show him.

I showed the clerk that coat that she wanted to buy.

Clerk: Understood I'll get it for you.

He went to the back of the store meanwhile we waited for him to come back with the coat.

Lucian: So any particular reason why you wanted to buy it?

Ikaruga: Well I wanted you to see how it would look on me.

Lucian: Ikaruga you don't need my opinion on how you look, heck you're a beautiful girl as it is already.

After he said that I could hear him mumble something I couldn't quite hear.

Lucian: A beauty that's wasted on me...but at the same time I could count myself lucky I guess.

Ikaruga: What did you say?

Lucian: Oh it's uh nothing.

The clerk came back and handed her the coat.

Ikaruga: Thank you...now Lucian close your eyes.

Lucian: I'm only seeing you put on a coat it's not like you're undressing in front of me or anything.

Ikaruga: Please.

Lucian: Fine.

I saw him close his eyes and I put on the coat.

Ikaruga: Okay open your eyes.

He opened his eyes and his eyes grew wide when he saw me.

Lucian: Uh...wow that looks incredible on you. (Wow that's one dangerous combination...she looks hot!)

(A/n) If someone could make an artwork of Ikaruga wearing Jalter's Shinjuku 1999 outfit that would be awesome.)

I could feel my face becoming hot and I thanked him for the compliment.

Ikaruga: T-thank you.

Lucian: Well we've been walking around for awhile so how about we get something to eat.

Ikaruga: Sure.

Lucian paid for the coat despite me telling him that it's fine but he insisted so after that we went into the food court and we ordered our food for me I ordered miso soup while for Lucian he ordered a crepe. I just looked at him in confusion and asked him a question.

Ikaruga: A crepe? I thought you would order lunch and not dessert.

Lucian: Well there's lunch crepe's as well and well I wanted something sweet and this what I arrived to. A sea-salt ice cream crepe topped with strawberries, mango pieces, and kiwi with a bit of whipped cream. Go on and try it.

I finished my lunch and wiped my mouth. He then gave me the crepe and I ate just a bit of it. The taste is what threw me off at first from the sea-salt ice cream but the taste later on became really good I kept taking small bites and ate a bit of the fruit.

Ikaruga: Wow it tastes delicious...what's wrong?

I looked at Lucian as his face was red he quickly turned away from me and spoke to me.

Lucian: Uh r-right (Did she really have to eat the fruit and lick the ice cream like that though?)

I gave the ice cream back to him however he noticed something on my face.

Ikaruga: Wh-what is it?

Lucian: Here let me wipe that off.

He grabbed a tissue and wiped the whipped cream off my face.

Ikaruga: Thank you Lucian.

Lucian: No problem so what now?

He kept eating his sea-salt ice cream crepe as I looked around.

Ikaruga: Hmm...huh let's try that!

Lucian's POV

I looked to where she was pointing and I saw a couple sharing a drink with straws shaped like a heart.

Lucian: Huh?! Y-you want to try that?!

Ikaruga: You don't want to?

Lucian: N-no! Well I mean yes...I mean...Gah I give up!

Ikaruga: Heehee.

We ordered the "strawberry milkshake lovers" which was the name of the drink the couples ordered and we looked at the drink and then to each other and back to the drink.

Lucian: W-well here goes...

Ikaruga: Y-yes...

We got closer and placed our lips on the straw and began drinking. From the corner of my eye I saw the couple that was drinking said milkshake and walked off happily the guy had his arm over the girl's shoulder and she just snuggled close.

Lucian: (Maybe I should try doing that.)

After we were done with the milkshake I paid for our meals after I finished with my crepe. I then decided to put my arm over Ikaruga's shoulder and she just snuggled closer to me.

Lucian: (This feels rather nice...)

We left the mall and returned back to the station in order to get back to Hanzo Academy. We were talking along the way back once we got off the station.

Ikaruga: This has been rather nice.

Lucian: Mmhm sure has. Hm?

I looked up and noticed heart shaped fireworks going off.

Ikaruga: Wow it looks so pretty.

Lucian: Uh-huh it certainly does. Happy Valentines Day to you Ikaruga.

Ikaruga: Happy Valentines Day to you as well Lucian I...

She said something however the sound of the fireworks covered up the part in which she was about to tell me.

Lucian: Sorry what was that? The firework's sound covered up what you was going to say.

Ikaruga: You'll see when we get back.

Lucian: ?

We went back to Hanzo Academy only to find it empty except for a note from Katsuragi in which Ikaruga picked up. We both read what the card said.

Katsuragi: (To the two lovebirds we decided to let you have your private time as for us we were going to the Valentine's Day festival and well we each got our own dates to take so cheers from all of us! We won't be back until midnight so make as much noise as you want!)

I facepalmed myself so hard after I made read that.

Lucian: Katsuragi....why?

Ikaruga: Um Lucian...remember when I took you to the lingerie store and wanted your opinion on? Do you want to see it?

Lucian: Uh...(I should go along with it not to upset her.) Sure I guess?

Ikaruga: Okay let's go to your room.

We went to my room and she told me to stay on the bed and to close my eyes. I could hear the sound of clothes being shuffled about and my own heart beating from nervousness seeing a girl almost naked in front of my eyes.

Ikaruga: Okay you can open your eyes now?

I opened my eyes and I was completely shocked at how she looked in which the lacey underwear complimented her new black bra.

Ikaruga: S-so how do I look?

Lucian: Uh....(I'm absolutely speechless....)

Ikaruga: Does it really look that good on me?

She turned around and my mind just shut down right there.

Lucian: (Does not compute, does not compute system shutdown.)

Ikaruga: Wow I can't believe it was that effective.

After a couple of minutes I regained consciousness.

Lucian: Oh man what happened?

Ikaruga: The lingerie that I wore knocked you out.

Lucian: Damn that's a sad way to get knocked out, but I do have to say you look really sexy wearing that.

Ikaruga: Thank you.

She got closer to me in which her boobs were pressing on my chest.

Ikaruga: Lucian tell me do you want to do it?

Lucian: Wait are you saying?

Ikaruga: Yes I'll be giving you my first time so...please be gentle.

Lucian: All right but first...

I began to kiss her and hold her cheek as she wrapped her arms around me as we made out. I then slid the underwear off of her and began to finger her pu-

Undertale: Dog Song (Get Dunked On Version)

Lucian: What? Did you think a lemon was gonna happen? Nope not in this chapter sorry. Have a Happy Valentine's Day and if you're still bummed about no lemon well then don't cause two new lemons are coming up in the Yandere Tales.

A little white dog came running and lept into my arms as I held it while stroking it's head.

Lucian: So happy Valentines Day.

(A/N): Welp that was it for the Valentine's Day special now onto the next part which is Yandere Ryouna and Yandere Yozakura in which hopefully I get it done by today if not.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Insert your TFS memes here) Anyways thank you so much for the support and soon enough the next chapter will be available if work doesn't get in the way I plan to release before February ends. So until then see you next time REKXYEN OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.2K 27
"I thought you liked me," Y/N whispered. "You actually thought I liked you because I teased you? How old are we Y/N?" (๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘) Maybe it was Karma'...
1.9K 30 22
A 15 year old girl faces the extremes starting from a young age... Abuse, mentally..physically..emotionally.. hatred, depression, suicidal thoughts...
5 1 5
Synopsis She was Born a Slave in a barbaric and savage world. All she has is her unique thinking of asking about her life. A trait that is seemingly...
1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...