๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š...

By caethasis

โ› ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜พ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š โ˜ฝ
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ:๐Ÿป๐Ÿน ๐šŠ๐š– ยป
ยซ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š“๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ยป
ยซ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šก๐šก ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ๐š๐š‘ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ? ยป
ยซ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–? ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž & ๐š’ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ยป
ยซ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป (๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐š” ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•)
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐šž๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐š› ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ยป
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ

ยซ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ยป

2.2K 35 9
By caethasis

requested: nope
scenario: in which she loves the simple things and he takes note.
pairing: suho x rosé
genre: fluff
au: an idol au in the calmest way possible
word count: 4,953 words
status: unedited
a/n: chaeng is two years younger than suho here, so she's born in 1993 instead of 1997 to shorten the age gap :) so all the blackpink members ages increase by 4 years and their debut date is august 8, 2012
set in 2020
also sorry if the povs are confusing!

——————————————————————

i love the simple things. it's a well known fact that i love the sound of birds chirping and creak of the rusting swing, the sound of the tree's leaves brushing against each other when it gets especially windy. i also love the sound of the rain hitting my window, and the sound of water pouring.

suho (or should i say junmyeon), my boyfriend of 5 years, most likely knows all of this. these are some of the first things i told him when we started seeing each other, and hopefully he took note. though, i'm pretty sure he has.

he's part of the group exo and serves as their lead vocal and leader — also one of the most patient leaders i've ever seen. in his eyes, exo is full of 5 year old children who are ridiculously good at singing, dancing and rapping. and me — i'm not that much younger than him but i certainly seem to have a higher mental age compared to those my age in the group.

i love a lot of things. i love my group members. i love my family. i love my fans. i love my boyfriend. i love performing. i love dancing. i love singing. i love eating. i love travelling. i love animals. i love nature. this list could go on and on, but it'd take years to get through. but knowing junmyeon, he'd listen and wait for me to be done with. he's the guy you want to bring home to meet your family and he's the guy you want raising your children. all in all, he's the perfect guy.

our very small age gap isn't a problem in the slightest. i love him and he loves me, isn't that all that matters? why does that matter when you're in love?

love isn't simple thing, but love is one of the only complicated things that i am attracted to. and so is junmyeon. junmyeon... he seems perfect on the outside but he has problems too. he just doesn't want to cause drama and have all the cameras on him, and he values his privacy and would rather not have them intrude in his life. i bet many — if not, all — idols agree with his perspective cause i know i do.

in this very moment as i talk to all you viewers, i am in our shared apartment, in our shared bedroom, in our shared bed. his scent lingers on his side of the bed and i can't help but curl into a ball and hug his pillow tightly, inhaling his pleasing scent as i grow smaller in one of his many hoodies. can you blame me? junmyeon is one hot guy.

i'm a clingy girlfriend, i admit. i'm not clingy to the point i want to know everything he's doing at that moment and who he's with, i'm clingy in the sense that i love skinship. i love holding hands, i love hugs, i love being held and so on. i'm clingy wherein i love to hold onto him and refuse to let go, enjoying his body warmth and heavenly scent. i'm gonna stop talking about his smell before you all tell me to shut up.

"honey, i'm home!" i heard his faint voice exclaim into the empty living room. i giggled cutely and hid my face in his pillow, most of my figure under the covers. i waited for him to come through the door and greet me, feeling sleepy. "baby?"

hearing his voice in our room made me perk up and look at the doorway, seeing his muscular figure. his cheeks were rosy and lips a soft pink, wearing a tight white shirt and sweater over and a pair of nike sweatpants. seeing me look at him made him smile lovingly and i smiled back sleepily like a baby.

"you're so cute," he cooed, walking towards the bed and sitting close to me as i mustered all the remaining energy in my body to get up and sit on his lap, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"how was practice today?" i asked quietly, enjoying his body warmth.

"it was tiring," he murmured, running his fingers through my hair. "we're preparing for a new comeback and sm wants it at its best quality, so no mistakes are allowed. we danced until we dropped and i don't think i'll be able to feel my legs tomorrow."

"oh you poor thing," i changed the cheek i was laying on and stared up at him, pecking his cheeks.

"mmh," he nodded. "i'm gonna go shower first. after i'm done, we can cuddle."

i nodded and agreed to the plan, lazily dragging myself off of him and sprawling onto the bed like a starfish.

"don't take too long myeonie, i'll miss you!" i sent him a wink and he replied with a wink, taking his clothes and towel in. turning onto my side, i waited patiently for him to emerge from the bathroom. once he did, i gave him his own time to continue drying his hair and do whatever else he needed to do, dragging my fingertips over the soft, smooth silk of the white bedsheet.

he soon came to join me and wrapped his arms around my waist, my hands instinctively reaching for his neck.

"i have a day off tomorrow and the rest of the week, so we can do whatever we want." he nuzzled his nose in my neck and placed butterfly kisses on my (as he says) soft and delicate skin.

"i just wanna cuddle," i closed my eyes and went off into dreamland, feeling his chest rumble ever so slightly with what i guessed as a chuckle. "i love you oppa."

"i love you too baby," he whispered and turned off the lamp light, feeling sleep overpower me.

now this is a simple thing. cuddling, kissing and exchanging sweet-nothings are my favourite pass time.
——————————————————————

with the help of both his and her friends, they started to initiate their engagement plan.

or more like his engagement plan.

this plan was conducted with precise planning and lots of time, taking everything — both good and bad — into account and ruling out possibilities.

junmyeon couldn't wait to get engaged to chaeyoung and get married to her, the love of his life. his family absolutely adores her and her family seems to already see him as a brother and son in law. he could hardly wait to go on their honeymoon together and have children. he wants a boy and a girl, and she wants a boy and two girls. though, he doesn't really mind if he gets two boys or two girls, and he certainly doesn't mind if he gets extras.

besides family talk, he's loved her since he first laid eyes on her. when blackpink first performed boombayah in 2012, he couldn't tear his eyes away from her slim figure. usually people would look at other members like jennie or lisa, but he just couldn't avert his gaze. he was like a moth drawn to a flame, and the flame happened to be chaeyoung. fortunately for him, they met backstage and held a short conversation, leading to them exchanging numbers.

one thing led to another, and soon they were dating. they wanted to be honest with their fans but decided to do it only if they were really sure about it. their deal with their companies was that it they stayed together for more than 3 years, they can release their dating news. that proved to be an easy task for them, as the 3 years passed quickly and their dating news was out in record time. exo-ls and blinks reacted positively and they sighed sighs of relief, glad that their fans were happy for them.

morning had arrived and chaeyoung was still snuggled in his embrace, breathing calmly. he couldn't help but watch her breaths leave her mouth, eyes shut and cheeks puffing in and out. her hand held his hand like a child would, gripping his fingers tightly. he was amazed that he managed to get such a kind and beautiful woman with a heart of pure gold.

deciding that he was going to get up from the soft bed and get breakfast ready, he slowly sat up and lifted her to the empty side of the bed, untangling his hand from hers. she whined at the lost of contact and searched for something to hold onto. he pushed his pillow towards her and she hugged it tightly, breathing in his scent. junmyeon let a soft, fond smile reach his lips and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower.
——————————————————————

the scent of pancakes reached my nose and i sat up rather quickly. junmyeon was missing from his spot on the bed and my hands were empty, even though i hugged his pillow tightly. i sat there for awhile, breathing in the scent of pancakes and enjoying it.

today was the start of his short break.

i squealed to myself excitedly, because he'll be here for the next four days. i wonder if he planned anything? but even if he did or did not, being with him for four whole days is more than enough for me.

forcefully pushing myself off the bed, i made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. i brushed my teeth and took a short rinse in the shower, careful not to get my hair wet. it's a rinse after all.

i got out in my towel and took one of junmyeon's sweaters and a pair of sweatpants, as well as a comfy pair of socks. i sauntered down the stairs in time to see him setting the table, shirtless. well, wasn't that a sight to see. my mouth watered at the sight of his chiseled back and godly biceps, thinking unholy thoughts.

"i know i'm attractive babe but you should come down and eat." his sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts and i shook my head, skipping down the stairs. i gave him a peck on the cheek and sat on the chair opposite him. if you're wondering, i'm still drooling over his body. i mean, who wouldn't? he is a literal greek god!

i took a plate and a fork and knife, handing it to him first before taking one of each for myself. i took two pancakes and some bacon, adding butter and maple syrup onto the pancakes. the aroma smelt so good...

"mm, oppa, these are delicious." i moaned as i took the first bite. he chuckled and took a bite of his food too. "i think i might just cry at the taste of this."

"if you cry i'm gonna panic a lot." he cutely pouted which made my heart burst. i giggled and reached for his hand across the table, squeezing it tightly. he pecked my hand and ate his pancakes, me eating my own.

i really do love this man with my entire being.
——————————————————————

junmyeon thought he couldn't've been luckier. the love of his life has the kindest heart, sweetest smile, honey-like voice, killer dance moves and was also deemed as south korea's sweetheart.

her sparkling brown eyes gazed innocently onto the stores, her arms clinging onto his as they walked through the mall. he caressed her fingers lovingly, hearing the aws of the onlookers.

"oppa, can we go into that store?" she excitedly asked, pointing at a store full of plushies. he chuckled and nodded, guiding her in. it was filled with children who were asking their parents for a plushie, some parents saying yes while others saying no. it would look a bit odd, two fully grown adults who are well known idols in a soft toy store. there was a glint in her eyes as she let go and roamed the store, her mouth opening ever so slightly at everything she saw.

"do you see something you like?" he smiled. "i'll buy it for you."

"i wanna buy it," she frowned. he shook his head disapprovingly.

"jagi, no. i'll buy it for you." he kissed her cheek.

"i guess there's no winning," she sighed. he nodded victoriously, petting her head. she took a cat plushie that resembled a salmon sushi with an adorable face. "i want this one!"

"okay," they went to the counter and paid for the soft toy, chaeyoung happily hugging it.

"i'm going to name you rin!" she squealed like a child, peppering its face with kisses. "thank you oppa! i love you~"

"i love you too jagi," he kissed her forehead. they passed many fans who all waved. the both of them waved back, though junmyeon's mind was somewhere else. he was hoping that it would be carried out accordingly, praying that minseok had it under control. his fingers impatiently drum against sweatpants, his hands itching to propose to her right then and there. she looked so perfect, and he couldn't help it.

"i'm hungry," she pouted. he didn't blame her, they did walk around for a few hours and went to a few other stores to buy some things for the both of them.

"let's go eat then," junmyeon brought her to the food court and he could feel his mouth water at the sight of all the food choices. "you go order first; i'll go find a table."

she nodded and let go, handing him the bags to which he took without complaint. he was glad to find an empty table that was relatively clean and set their bags to the seat beside him. he patiently waited for her to comeback, checking his phone for any important texts that he was awaiting. he did get one, and you could say he was relieved.

from: minseok
to: me
Jun, everything is almost done.
sent 1:07pm

from: me
to: minseok
That's good to hear. We'll be out
for probably another 2-3 hours so
try and get everything done then.
I'll text you when we leave the mall
and give you the eta.
sent 1:49pm

from: minseok
to: me
Alright.
sent 1:49pm

from: me
to: minseok
Tell the boys I say thank you for
me hyung.
sent 1:50pm

from: minseok
to: me
Will do. You're welcome.
sent 1:50pm

junmyeon allowed a small grin to appear on his face. he has been waiting for that moment the entire time he was with chaeyoung, and he can't believe it's actually happening.

"junmyeonnie?" chaeyoung nudged him. "you can go get your food now."

"oh," he slipped his phone into his pocket and nodded, making his way through the crowd to see his options. he wasn't exactly the tallest person.
——————————————————————

i saw junmyeon just grinning at his phone's blank screen and i'm a bit worried. is he alright?

sipping on my juice, i hummed a quiet tune to myself to pass the time. there's nothing like eating at a food court. varieties of food and drinks, the aroma of food in the air and children running around. sometimes i think the food in these types of places is way better than those fancy ones.

here, it's rather simple. just eat. in those fancy restaurants, you must have a napkin, the correct set of cutlery, appropriate table manners, appropriate outfit and whatnot. it's annoying. and like i've said, i prefer the simple things over the complicated ones.

"jagi, i'm back." he pet my cheeks to snap me out of daydreaming. i dreamily sigh and take his hand in mine, pecking his fingers. "you're so cute."

my food came and i dug in, feeding junmyeon some too. he chuckled and sighed sweetly, checking his phone from time to time as he waited for his food to arrive. when it finally did, we ate together quietly and enjoyed our food.

"oh! a toddler!" i squealed when i saw a small child waddling around. he made his way towards us, big curios eyes and chubby hands making a grabbing motion to junmyeon. the mother of the toddler chased him around frantically, trailing him. the toddler bumps his head on junmyeon's pants, his eyes blinking into junmyeon's.

"hi there," he cooed, carefully bringing him into his lap. "i'm junmyeon."

the small child snuggled deeper into junmyeon's chest, probably because he was really warm. i awed at the sight, watching junmyeon take care of the child like he was his own.

"ah! suho-ssi!" the mother of the toddler sighed in relief. "i'm so sorry if he caused rosé and you any problems!"

"no no, he's an angel." junmyeon smiled reassuringly. the boy fell asleep in his arms, snoring softly with a pacifier in his mouth and his eyes closed and his eyelashes fluttering on his cheeks.

"he's so precious," i smiled admiringly at the sleeping toddler in junmyeon's arms. "you've raised him well so far."

"thank you," the mom blushed. junmyeon slowly handed the toddler (who we never learnt the name of) back to his mom, careful to not wake him up.

"what's his name?" i asked.

"jookyun," the mother smiled fondly, setting the baby back into the stroller.

"jookyun is a beautiful name," junmyeon grinned.

"well, we'll be going now." the mother sighed. "have a nice day!"

"you too!" we called out, waving to her.

"jookyun was absolutely lovely," i took a sip of water and twirled my hair on my finger.

"he was indeed," junmyeon agreed. "shall we go?"

i nodded and took some of the bags, as he insisted on taking almost all of them. we walked to his car that was parked in a space near the entrance and unlocked it, opening the truck via a button on the remote. we placed the bags in, sitting in the front seats after.

"we going home? i'm tired." i pouted. he nodded and started the engine, the drive home silent but comfortable. i took a nap cause, well, i was tired after all that. he did wake me up once we got back so that's great. we took the bags in and put all the clothes in the washing machine, placing our other stuff neatly on our tables.

"i've gotta show you something later," junmyeon suddenly said while we lay in bed. "we'll be leaving at 7."

"is there any dress code?"

"just wear what you're comfortable in. you look eye catching no matter what you wear." he gave me a smile to which i gladly returned. my face was tinted pink from his compliment and i snuggled deeper into his warm body. my eyes were droopy and my body was begging me to succumb to sleep.

"oppa, set an alarm for 5:40pm please..." i murmured, yawning and hugging him tightly. "love you..."

"love you too." was what i heard before i fell asleep in his arms.
——————————————————————

junmyeon wasn't sure if he had some sort of power in where he can make people fall asleep just by being near him.

jookyun fell asleep in his arms in less than 10 minutes and chaeyoung just fell asleep. he wondered if the same would happen if he has children of his own.

besides his thoughts, the arrangement was going well. baekhyun continuously updated him and took photos, making junmyeon feel relieved that he had such helpful and supportive band mates, friends and family. his mom absolutely adores her, and when junmyeon told her he was going to ask the question she jumped up and down from excitement. if anything, junmyeon was basically feeling like that but maybe ten times more excited.

after all, he is marrying his soulmate.

from: minseok
to: me
when will you guys reach?
sent 4:07pm

from: me
to: minseok
Probably 7:30, give or take.
sent 4:07pm

from: minseok
to: me
good, that's more than enough
time to give everything a double
check.
sent 4:07pm

from: me
to: minseok
I hope so.
sent 4:08pm

junmyeon mentally high-fived himself as everything was going as planned. he couldn't wait to get on that one knee and say his short speech, and most of all put that ring on her finger. he subconsciously stroked her back, setting the alarm on his phone as he was about to fall asleep too. overall, he was excited.
——————————————————————

the loud alarm woke us both up with a gasp. after realising it was just the alarm, i rubbed my face and stretched.

"let me go and shower junnie," i mumbled tiredly. he let out a muffled groan and reluctantly let go, allowing me to gather a black, thigh-high dress and my undergarments as i left to shower. the shower really refreshed me, making me feel more awake and energetic. obviously i washes my hair and body as well as face, drying after and combing my hair so it won't be a mess later on while i let it dry. my strawberry blonde hair made everything a tad bit harder as it was bleached, but nothing i can't handle.

makeup was the next on list and i finished in nearly 40 minutes. i emerged from the bathroom and squished junmyeon's cheeks, a small but not so subtle indication that he should go shower.

"go shower or else you'll stink~" i giggled in his ear, kissing his cheeks. he whined but eventually got up, kissing me on the lips and taking his own clothes into the bathroom. i took a seat on the couch and read my book whilst waiting for him. it makes me wonder how people can be born with such angelic faces and voices, junmyeon quite obviously being one of them. he's a gem.

"i'm ready," he used his towel to dry the remaining water off his hair as he emerged from the bathroom. he was dressed in a tight white shirt with black jeans, his round glasses on his nose. the shirt showcased his muscles and made my mouth water and if i didn't know any better i would've jumped him already.

"you're so handsome," i stood up and enclasped my hand in his, taking a handbag from the closet and a pair of black flats to match my dress. the necklace he gave me rested on my chest, a pair of earrings dangling from my earlobes and a very small amount of makeup on. we walked to the car together and took our respective seats, him in the driver's seat and me in the shotgun. our journey to wherever we were going had just started.
——————————————————————

minseok was anxiously waiting for junmyeon's text. he was stood in the parking lot, changed from his casual wear to a suit. his hair was neatly combed, eyes sparkling warmly.

from: junmyeon
to: me
We're on our way. ETA is
7:27pm.
sent 7:03pm
from: me
to: junmyeon
Alright.
sent 7:03pm

"listen up everyone!" he clapped my hands loudly to get everyone's attention. they stopped what they were doing and looked at him curiously. "they will be here in less then 25 minutes so quickly finish up and go to your places! and if you haven't changed how's your chance!"

there were a chorus of 'okay's and everyone was quickly doing what they were told, having a few last minute checks. there was a table with a white cloth draped over it, the sound of the sea lapping at the wet sand calming. a candle stood atop the cloth, its fire alive and strong.

there was something distinctive about junmyeon's car in minseok's opinion. he could tell apart his car without even looking at the number plate. yes, it was black like many but there was just something about it that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

besides that, he was waiting patiently for them in the parking lot at an empty parking space. he was sure that his dongsaeng could see him, since he was the only person that was waiting in the same spot.

he checked the time every few minutes, getting scarily closer to their estimated time of arrival. he wasn't panicked whatsoever, he was just... anxious.
just a little bit.

as soon as he looked up from his watch, he saw junmyeon's car. he immediately straightened and whipped out his phone to quickly text the group chat, notifying them that the stars of the night had arrived. once junmyeon parked, minseok immediately opened chaeyoung's side of the door.

"chaeyoung," he nodded.

"minseok?" she blinked, face morphed into a confused expression.

"allow me to guide you lovely couple to your table." he spun around and guided them through the sand and to the table that was set in the middle. the whole place was rented out for the day, of course by junmyeon.

"what's going on?" he heard her whisper to junmyeon. he allowed a small grin to set itself on his face, pulling out their chairs for them. he left them as they sat down, nudging yixing as it was his turn.
——————————————————————

yixing walked to them with the appetisers in his hands, carefully setting them down in front of the couple.

"enjoy your appetisers," yixing winked and showed off his angelic smile, walking back to his original place.
aren't they just a lovely couple? yixing thought to himself.
——————————————————————

now it was jennie's turn to greet the couple.

"hello there lovelies, how are your appetisers?" she asked, her smile never leaving her face.

"fantastic," chaeyoung wiped her lips as junmyeon nodded in agreement. their plates were cleaned, so she took it back. what she didn't tell chaeyoung was that a small performance would be happening as they eat their mean course. jennie already did her part and she pat baekhyun on the back to alert him that it was indeed his turn.
——————————————————————

with the two dishes in his hand, he cautiously made his way to the couple.

"hey there," baekhyun greeted as he put the food down. "look to your side."

there was chen, jisoo, kai and lisa. chen and jisoo started singing something as kai and lisa danced, giving suggestive winks to the couple who was enjoying their food. baekhyun slipped away rather silently, allowing them to enjoy their time together. there was nothing more he enjoyed than watching his leader and best friend be with the love of his life.
——————————————————————

the food was absolutely scrumptious and i couldn't've been more pleased. it was no doubt kyungsoo probably prepared it, as it left a very pleasant taste in my mouth.

chen and jisoo sang 'perfect' by ikon, 'wake me up' by taeyang and 'really' by the girls and i, blackpink. their voices matched well together, creating a glamorous mix. honestly, they brought tears to my eyes.

"are you enjoying it so far?" junmyeon leaned over the table to ask. i nodded and sent him a kiss as my thanks.

"this is delightful, myeon." i sighed dreaming for the nth time that day. the rest of the food came and some of mine and his group members came to greet us.

"now, there's a special reason for this." junmyeon started once we finished the desserts. i heard 'can't help falling in love' play in the background as he stood up, shoving his hand in his pocket. he let out a small laugh as he took out a box, and i immediately closed my mouth while he kneeled in front of me. the sea was right behind him, the candlelight glimmering on his face.

"jun...."

"chaeyoung... i've loved you for a long time now. ever since i first saw you, i had to make you mine. your adorable personality captivated me and your looks were a bonus. it still shocks me to this day that you chose me instead of another guy who is your age and much more attractive." junmyeon let out a watery laugh, making my mouth curve into a small smile. "thank you for being my number one fan, my shoulder to cry on and for being you. so now, i ask this question. roseanne park chaeyoung,

"will you marry me?" i let the tears flow freely and i nodded wildly.

"yes! oh my god, yes yes yes!" i squealed. he chuckled and put the ravishing diamond ring on my right ring finger. he wiped a few tears from his eyes, standing up to spin me around. i heard lots of shouts, congratulating us.

"wait, myeonie, i have something to tell you too..." he immediately stopped and put me down, allowing me to go to my handbag for something i was hiding for quite a bit. i took out something wrapped in tissue, biting my lip in nervousness.

"what is it?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"i... i'm..." my breath hitched in my throat.

"you're...?" he stroked my cheek. "take your time jagi."

"i'm pregnant." it felt like a whole weight was lifted off my shoulders as those words left my mouth and i unwrapped the pregnancy test, placing it in his hands. "i know we're still really young, but i want the baby."

"jagi," he looked at the pregnancy test and then at me. "who said i didn't want our child?"

i hugged him tighter then i ever have, hearing everyone congratulate us again. he thanked them and then kneeled again to kiss my stomach.

"hi there baby," he whispered. "i'm your dad. your mom and i can't wait for you to come into the world, no matter what gender you are. we'll love you no matter what."

i stroked his hair as he leaned his head on my stomach, talking to the girls.

our family was already starting. it won't be simple like how i like things but that's okay. i don't mind. as long as it's with him, i'll be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 25.6K 50
"๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด." [ j u n g k o o k & r...
1.5K 63 2
A book of Chaelisa one-shots (ft. Jensoo in like all of them lol). These one-shots aren't short so please take your time to sit and read them :) hope...
14.1K 409 20
short stories - angst