The Healing Glow of Two Hearts

By RevnaMocha

After catching his boyfriend of two years cheating on him, Kla ends up at the beach where he meets a closed o... More

Characters & Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Wedding Day (Special Chapter)

Chapter Three

158 9 0
By RevnaMocha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bun and Kla had class the next two days and Ice had asked Beer to give them a ride to and from school. Beer agreed only cause he got to spend time with Kla and it was a way to keep Prince away from Kla. Beer stayed in town in case they needed him. He walked them to class and back to the car. They saw Prince a couple of times but he left when he saw Beer who wrapped an arm around Kla.

The bell rang after class on Thursday, Beer was waiting outside the class room talking to a girl whom seemed to be flirting with him. Both Bun and Kla laughed as they watched.

''Every time he comes here there is a girl hitting on him'' Bun said.

''Do you think he goes both ways?'' Kla asked watching Beer push a piece of hair behind her ear then leans in and whispers.

The girl looked at Kla then took off running. Kla looked at Bun who shrugged. They walked over to Beer who was laughing ''What did you say to her'' Bun asked.

''She wanted me to go eat with her, plus she was trying way to hard'' he said then looked at Kla ''I told her that I didn't mess with girls that will flirt with just about anyone. I also told her that I have a little puppy I was waiting for.''

''Then why did she look at me'' Kla asked.

Beer shrugged and wrapped his arm around Kla's shoulders and headed down the hall.

Bun turned around and looked behind them. He saw the girl who was talking to Beer. She looked pissed off. She turned and walked away when she saw Bun looking at her.

''Another person to worry about'' he said shaking his head and sighing.

Kla turned and looked at him ''What?''

Bun looked at him then at Beer ''She was watching us as we were leaving.''

''It's a good thing you both don't have class till Monday'' Beer said.

Kla nodded and looked around. He noticed that Prince didn't even bother to show his face today. He started to get worried. He pulled away from Beer and started to walk next to Bun ''He hasn't shown today.''

Bun looked around as well ''You're right. This isn't like him. I checked and I know he has class today plus one of my friends in his class said he was there.'' Bun looped his arm with Kla's and held on tightly ''I have a bad feeling.''

''Me too. We should tell Beer'' he said.

''No, let's just wait'' Bun said.

They had finally made their way back to the parking lot where Beer parked his car. Kla pulled Bun to stop and nodded towards the car that sat right across from Beer's. It was Prince's car sitting there. Beer stopped when he noticed neither of them were getting in ''What is going on'' he said walking over to them and looking around.

Bun pointed to the car they were looking at ''That belongs to Prince'' he said.

Beer pushed the both of them to the car and opened the back door ''Don't look and just get in. I knew something was off when I didn't see him today.''

He shut the door and went to the driver side getting in. He slowly pulled out of the parking lot and pulled out his phone.

''Ice, you may want to close early'' he said.

''What are you talking about'' Ice said.

''Just get everyone out of the shop now and close up. We will be there in thirty'' Beer said then hung up.

Bun held Kla close as he looked back ''He wouldn't follow us would he'' he asked.

''Even if he does I have a plan'' Beer pulled his phone out again ''Hey I need you to get the boys and meet me at the pool hall.'' he said.

Kla had a feeling he knew who Beer was talking to. Next thing he knew his phone started to ring. Kla pulled it out and saw Prince was calling. Bun took the phone and answered it.

''Kla, please just listen to what I have to say'' Prince voice said from the other side ''You know I won't stop till you at lest talk to me. You know how I can get.''

Bun smirked ''Sorry, Kla can't come to the phone right now. He is busy dating someone else'' He hung up the phone.

''When we get to the pool hall two guys are going to take you inside then sneak you out the back and take you back to Ice's place.'' Beer said. He looked back and could tell there was someone following him ''Little punk.''

Finally, Beer stopped in front of the pool hall and two guys opened the door pulling Bun and Kla out then took them inside just like Beer said. Beer stayed outside leaning against his car talking to a few other guys when Prince pulled up. He got out of the car and walked over to Beer ''Where is Kla?''

''Well, if it isn't the ex owner of the little puppy'' Beer said walking over to him. ''Sorry, but you won't be seeing him today.''

Prince moved past Beer and his friends going inside the pool hall only to catch a small sight of a couple of guys pushing Kla out the back. He rushed after them through the back door. He chased after them calling for Kla to stop.

Ice was standing outside the shop wearing a pair of jeans and a black shirt. He turned to see both Bun and Kla running towards him with two of Beer's guys right behind them. Ice meet Kla half way and grabbed a hold of his arms to help be catch his breath. His phone started to ring ''Take them inside now'' he said to the two guys then answered his phone ''Beer what is going on'' he asked worried.

''Prince followed us from the school. He is in fact following them to your place now'' Beer said.

Ice looked towards the way they had come ''Yeah, I see him'' he took a few steps back then ran inside and locked the door. He moved everyone towards the back where no one could see them ''Walk up the stairs and try not to make a sound'' he said to one guy then turned and looked at Kla ''Lock the door and don't come down no matter what.''

Everyone did as they were told. Ice turned around and heard Prince banging on the door. He took a deep breath then walked over and opened it ''Can I help you'' he said in a harsh voice.

''I know he is here, let me talk to Kla now'' Prince said.

''That's not gonna happen. Now if you wanna come in and talk to me you can, but you won't be allowed to see Kla.'' Ice turned and pulled a chair out sitting in it.

Prince walked in and sat down as well looking at Ice ''Why can't I talk to him? This is between us not everyone else'' he said pissed off ''And who are you anyways?''

Just then Beer rushed in breathing heavily. Ice looked over at Beer then back at Prince and leaned up close to him ''I'm Kla's new boyfriend that he lives with now.''

Prince laughed ''That's a lie. Kla wouldn't have agreed to date anyone that fast, plus he is still in love with me even if he doesn't want to say it.''

''That's a lie'' Kla's voice came from behind Prince.

Prince turned and smiled getting up ''There you are'' he made his way over to Kla and lifted his chain up ''You been running away for to long. It's time to come back home.''

Kla pulled away from Prince ''I meant what you said was a lie, Prince. How could I love someone that choose to hurt me?'' He placed his hand on Prince's arm and pushed him into the wall hard. ''You mean nothing to me anymore.''

Beer jumped a bit and touched his own face. The pain from when Kla hit him came back ''How did he hurt you when you are this strong?''

''I don't dare lay my hands on the ones I care for'' Kla said. He walked over to Ice and at him giving him a 'what the hell did you just say' look.

Ice shrugged and looked away putting his hands in his pockets then tilted back in the chair. Prince got up and laughed ''So then, what he just said about the two of you dating and living together...''

Kla kept his eyes on Ice ''It's true'' he said.

Ice raised a brow and looked back at him. Prince walked over and placed a hand on Kla's shoulder ''I don't believe you. You haven't even kissed anyone else other then me.''

Ice stood up and pulled Kla away from Prince touch. Kla looked at Prince and smiled. He reached up and placed a hand behind Ice's head pulling him down and kissed him. Ice reacted by placing an arm around Kla's waist holding him tightly to him. Even though it was two friends kissing, Kla couldn't help but start to feel that there was something there between them. Kla broke the kiss and looked at Prince.

''So you can kiss someone else'' Prince said sitting down ''But can you let him touch your back?'' he said smiling.

Kla froze and looked up at Ice who didn't move. Kla held on to Ice's shirt tightly then took a deep breath. Without thinking Kla took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor.

''Kla, stop it'' Bun said running in ''Prince how could you even ask such a thing?''

''If they are dating and living together then it shouldn't be a problem for him to touch Kla's back'' Prince said staring at them.

Ice placed his hands on Kla's hips pulling him close ''Just relax and look at me no one else'' he whispered to Kla softly.

Kla did just that, his eyes never left Ice and his hands gripped his shirt even tighter then before. Ice softly ran one of his hands up his back softly. His fingers traced the big scar all the way up then back down. Kla didn't make a move or a sound as he did.

Prince got up and looked at Kla ''This isn't over, I will get you back one way or another. I will prove that you belong to me and that I still love you.'' He left in a huff.

Ice looked at Beer ''Make sure he is gone, please'' he said then looked back at Kla.

Beer nodded and followed behind Prince. Once the door shut behind him Kla went weak and fell to his knees. Ice knelt down as well and grabbed Kla's shirt helping him put it on. He could see the pain and fear in his eyes. Ice picked Kla up in his arms and carried him upstairs ''Bun, when Beer gets back please lock up downstairs.'' he said.

Bun nodded ''Just take care of Kla'' he said.

Ice carried him to his room and sat him on the bed ''Kla, I'm sorry. You don't have to worry though none of that won't happen again.''

Kla looked at Ice then hugged him tightly as he shivered. So many thoughts and feelings were going through his head and the only one he felt that could help was right here in front of him. Ice didn't touch him ''If you want to hit me for touching you then go a head. I'll understand.'' he said softly.

Kla shook his head ''No, it didn't bother me cause I knew I could trust you.''

''About what I said, about being your boyfriend'' Ice said.

''It's fine'' Kla said. He let go of Ice and smiled a bit ''I am going to try and sleep though. Will you stay with me till I fall asleep, please.''

Ice nodded ''Sure'' he helped Kla into the bed and covered him up. He sat next to him on the bed with his back against the wall.

Kla laid next to Ice and closed his eyes. Ice played with his hair in hopes it will help him sleep. Bun walked in only to have Ice hush him. He slowly moved off the bed and made his way out of the room shutting the door behind him. He walked to the living room with Bun. Beer was standing there with two of his guys.

''He left, but since he now knows where he is I'm sure he will come back'' Beer said.

''He won't stop, He is worse then when he went after him the first time'' Bun said ''He is going crazy now.''

Ice walked to the kitchen and got something to drink not saying a word. Bun walked over to him ''He will be back, Ice'' he said.

''I know but I don't tend to hand Kla over to him at all'' he said ''I would rather give him to Beer then that asshole.''

''Speaking of, why did you say your his boyfriend, why not just use me?'' Beer took a step forward.

Ice looked at him ''It just came out'' he said. He stood there looking around. Was that what really happened? It had only been a few weeks since he meet Kla. Ice threw it from his mind. There is no way he could even get feelings for someone that fast.

Ice went to his room and changed into a different pair of clothes ''I'm going out for a run'' he said coming out of the room and headed out the front door.

Both Bun and Beer watched as Ice left then looked at each other confused as to what was going on with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 11.2K 38
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
595 30 11
Ming is a quiet person and likes to keep to himself. He is in his last two years of high school and his only hope is to finish without any problems...
563K 24.9K 34
Tobias just went through a breakup with a girl he's dated for years. The idea of him even being in a relationship, was crazy for people to even think...
238K 7.6K 15
Gun is really excited because they're finally shooting the scene where third and Kai kiss. He's been waiting for this day ever since he read the scri...