hitman || jeongchan

By maxsluvr

❝so what now? you're just going to kill me?❞ chan is a hitman jeongin is his target bang chan + yang jeongin ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

23

9.4K 724 856
By maxsluvr

"Jeongin, wait! We were supposed to hang out today, remember?"

Jeongin turns around and sees his other wrist being grabbed by Jisung.

"We were?" Jeongin asked. He could feel the grips the two had on both of his wrists get tighter.

"Yeah, over at mine." Jisung said and glared at Jaebum.

"But Chan told me to get him." Jaebum glared back.

"But were hanging out so let go." Jisung said.

"You little bitch-"

"Let go before I tell my boyfriend you were being an ass to me and you lose your job."

"Yeah right, how could you-"

Jisung wasn't playing. He whipped out his phone and called Minho right away.

Jeongin just watched in amusement being in between the two of them.

Minho answered in like .2 seconds, so Jisung put his phone on speaker for them to hear.

"Babe..." Jisung said.

"Yes baby?"

"This guy is being an asshole to me and calling me mean names, I think you should fire him..."

"Who is it, princess?"

"Jae-"

"Stop-" Jaebum's eyes widen in shock when he finally recognized the voice on the other line and lets go of Jeongin's wrist immediately.

Jisung smirks. "Actually it's okay now, love you. See you tonight." He said then ends the call.

"You're Minho's boyfriend." Jaebum scoffed.

"Glad we finally established that, now fuck off."

Jaebum mumbled something incoherent then walked away.

Jisung sighed then finally let go of the younger's wrist.

"What was that all about?" Jeongin asked.

"Don't go near that guy okay?" Jisung said, ignoring what Jeongin asked.

Just then Chan's black Lamborghini came pulling up to their school.

"You should get going now." The older sighed.

"Okay, bye Jisung hyung." Jeongin waved then went over to Chan's car.

In the car, Jeongin explained everything that happened just now and Chan didn't seem too happy with it.

"Are you okay now though?" He asked.

"Yeah I was fine this whole time." Jeongin shrugged.

"You can stay home from school tomorrow if you want." Chan said.

"Yay! Thanks Channie hyung."

"Hmm." Chan replied.

Jeongin looked at the older then looked out the window. He could tell he was pissed (and to be honest he looked very hot) but he wasn't quite sure why.

kim woojin (pedestrian you almost hit)

today 9:40

> i decided what i want to do
> meet me right now

no <

Chan rolled his eyes. He was literally just waking up, it was nine in the morning and this guy wants to meet.

> that wasn't a question
> it was a demand

who tf do you think you are <

> i don't know if you can tell but i'm mad at you

and ? <

> you almost killed me
> and you don't even care

Chan sighed. Why couldn't this guy be like Jeongin, just shut up and forget about it. He didn't even get hit, Jeongin did and he didn't even complain about it once. More reasons why he loves him.

> so come meet me now

i'm not leaving my house sorry <

> fine, i'll come to you

are you for real <

> 100%
> give me your address

Chan rolled his eyes for the second time and just gave it.

After this, he'll never bother him again.

When Woojin rang the door bell Jeongin was still sleeping.

He invited himself in and sat down on the couch.

"Well I can tell you're loaded." Woojin said as his eyes roamed around the house.

"What do you want?" Chan sighed then sat down on the armchair.

"I've decided not to fine you, so I'll just take the money instead." Woojin said.

"Great, how much?"

"$200."

"Not a problem." Chan fake smiled.

They continued to talk, and Woojin kept saying things like "why were you speeding?" and "the light was red" but it wasn't in an angry tone. More concerned than anything.

Jeongin, in the mean time was on the stairs listening to this conversation and didn't like it one bit.

Jeongin has watched enough romance dramas to tell that Woojin was being a complete tsundere right now.

Listening to the way he talked and used his body language, Jeongin caught it all.

He finally decided he's had enough and walked down the stairs to the living room.

"Morning Channie hyung." He mumbled as if he just woke up even though he's been awake for the past ten minutes listening to their conversation.

"Oh, Innie, you're awake." Chan said and his face softened at the image of sleepy Jeongin.

"Hmm." Jeongin mumbled then walked to the couch and sat right on the older's lap.

He doesn't usually sit on Chan's lap, but right now, he really wanted to.

"J-Jeongin?!" Woojin said in shock.

"Oh, hi Woojin hyung." Jeongin smiled at him, as if he only realized his presence now.

"Why are you here?" Woojin asked, still in shock.

"I live here." Jeongin said with a passive aggressive smile that went un-noticed by the older.

"Why aren't you at school?!" Woojin asked.

"Channie hyung said I could stay home today." He replied.

"I'm hungry." Jeongin mumbled.

"Okay, I'll make you something." Chan said. "I'll online transfer you the money." He said turning to Woojin.

Woojin took the hint that what he said meant it was time for him to leave so he began walking to the door.

"Alright." He said. "Bye Jeongin, bye Chan." He said and left.

Chan went to the kitchen and began making food for the both of them.

Jeongin sat on the barstool at the counter like he always does when he watches Chan cook.

"I like sitting there..." Jeongin mumbled.

"Sitting where?" Chan asked.

"On your lap." Jeongin said. "I'm going to do it more often now, okay?" He blushed.

Chan laughed and found Jeongin's embarrassed state adorable. "Alright."

~~

im in such a mood to write rn idk why

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.5K 156
"I've been wanting to do this for like two months now." • Bang Chan x female o/c (no use of Y/N!!) • mostly social media chapters -> but also real l...
1M 62.4K 21
❝don't steal, stealing is not good!❞ ❝and who says i wanna be good?❞ lee minho + han jisung started; august 9 2018 finished; september 14 2018 [ I...
143K 6.8K 30
in which hyunjin is a prince of a kingdom ruled by a terrible king and chan is the leader of a group that was created to kill the king ◖ a hyunchan a...
215K 13.6K 16
❝when I saw you it was like the world stopped and we were the only humans on earth.❞ lee minho + han jisung started; september 17 2018 finished; oct...