Shut Up And Kiss Me

By moriartyhimself

Jim came from a broken home, but soon ruled the school. Sherlock came from a loving home, but was bullied at... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter One-
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Note
New Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Eleven

777 56 0
By moriartyhimself

Jim arrived back in his house, thankful his dad wasn't home. Jim stood up and headed to the bathroom, stripping his clothes off and running a cold shower. he stood, letting the water run over him. slowly he ran a hand over the gash on his side. after standing under the freezing water for half an hour he shook himself out of it. he got out of the shower and pulled on a fresh pair of jeans and a tshirt.

jim lay back down on his bed and, after a few minutes of consideration he dialled the last number on his phone.

'hey what's up jim?' sherlocks voice answered the phone, surprisingly quickly. 'hey sherl, can you talk?'
'yeah what about?' that was a good question, which jim didn't actually have an answer too. after a few moments of silence sherlock spoke again 'did you finish carrie yet?' jim smiled.

they spoke until sherlock fell asleep, jim heard his breathing steady on the other side of the phone and chuckled quietly. he hung up and took off his jeans, pulling the duvet over himself. he fell asleep surprisingly quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2.5K 32
John Watson is 16 years old and he's already an orphan. Sherlock Holmes is 16 and he's already been disowned. Their world collide in Baskerville Scho...
158K 3.5K 29
-COMPLETED-SEE PT 2-I will be writing JOHNLOCK, MYSTRADE, SHERIARTY, AND TEEN!LOCK/OR KID!LOCK And I will also take requests from you guys!(PLEASE...
20.1K 356 42
I'll be writing for Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, and Jim Moriarty. {Requests closed} COMPLETED
48.5K 2.2K 18
Jim Moriarty is in his last year of high school. He'd managed to get this far with minimal drama, largely due to the fact that he had no friends. Thi...