The Straw Hat's Red Devil - S...

Von DeadGirlEternal

She's the Daughter of Red-Haired Shanks; she was dropped off to live with Luffy. She met Ace & Sabo, but when... Mehr

Dakota Le Roux
THE VOW
WHO IS SHE?
OUR RED-HAIRED ASSASSIN
BONDING, TROUBLE & THE BARATIE
TROUBLE AT THE BARATIE
FOUGHT WITH STYLE
WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, NAMI!
TURMOIL & TRUTH
THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES
SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART TWO
GOODBYE PARTY, HELLO OCEAN
LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 1
LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 2
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 1
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 2
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 3
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 4
THE TWIN CAPES LIGHTHOUSE - OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ADVENTURES
I've been Tagged!!!
BOUNTY HUNTERS' NEST OF SECRETS AND REVEALS
BIG JUNGLE STUCK IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD PART 1
BIG JUNGLE STUCK IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD PART 2
I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD - PT 1
I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD! - PART 2
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 1: SIBLING REUNION
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 2: TRAVELLING TO YUBA
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 3: WE'RE COMING FOR YOU CROCODILE!
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 4: STOP OPERATION UTOPIA
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 5: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
MINI STRAW HAT ADVENTURES
IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 1
Author Note Update
IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 2
WE MADE IT TO THE SKY ISLAND!
THE STRAW HATS START TROUBLE ON THE SKY ISLAND
THE STRAW HATS SEPARATED BUT NOT ALONE

SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART ONE

1.5K 40 4
Von DeadGirlEternal

SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART ONE

East Blue Saga - Arlong Park Arc - Episode 40

Dakota's POV:

"What do you think? Interesting game, isn't it? We'll see how long that Rubberman can last. Or will you guys die before he does?" Arlong asks and chuckles as his fish minions circle around me, ready for a fight.

"I'll beat this jerks ass real quick! Then, I'll save you, Luffy!" Zoro shouts as he runs at Hachi, and he goes for another jet of ink at Zoro, but he dodges. I don't see the rest as one of the Fishmen swings at me, but I grab a hold and swing him over my shoulder after kicking him in the chest, and he falls onto his back, winded. I turn to the other three as they stare at their fallen friend, and another comes for a fight, but the one I knocked down comes behind me and grabs me around my chest. I struggle in his grip and swing my leg up, kicking him in the head, and he lets go, and I lean forward and grab hold of the swords at my hips.

I notice Zoro stagger in his step, standing still, with his sword clutched in his hands as sweat beads down his forehead, and he soon falls to the ground face first with heavy breathing as he lies there. I go to move, but the Fishmen cut me off as all I can do is try to save either Luffy or Zoro is get through these Fishmen, but even then, I can only save one. I see a blonde shape fly past my vision into the far wall behind me and through it. Creating a hole, I look over to see that it is Sanji, but I have my own troubles as I try to get towards Zoro to help, forgetting about the Fishmen. I feel a piercing pain in my abdomen, and I look down to see one of the Fishmen with a sharp sword in his hand, and the pointy end is in my stomach. I look up at him in shock as he pulls it out, and they all laugh as my knees buckle under me, and I fall face-first onto the concrete, and I hear the sounds of Arlong giving a chuckle and sounds of panic from Yosaku and Johnny along with the villagers before blacking out.

3rd POV:

Of the five pirates who went against Arlong, three lie on the ground with injuries, one drowning, and only one left, running for his life with a Fishman not far behind him. Luffy struggles to breathe underwater as Nojiko and Genzo sneak off to save him. Zoro lies on the ground in pain from his chest wound by Mihawk. Sanji lies facing the sky unconscious, thanks to Kuroobi's killer punch. Usopp is running for his life with Chew chasing him in the countryside. Dakota is slowly bleeding to death as the Fishmen watch sadistically. "It's over now, Arlong-san. What should we do with Roronoa Zoro and the girl?" Kuroobi asks as they stand, looking at the injured pirates.

"Toss their asses into the sea." Arlong answers. "How pathetic... how boring..."

"Nyu? It's over?" Hachi asks, confused as he holds his six swords and looks around.

"But they really did make a mess around here..." Kuroobi complains as he looks around at the compound to see his fellow Fishmen lying around, either dead or unconscious, with pieces of the walls crumbling everywhere along with the ground and buildings.

"That's no big deal. It's alright as long as Arlong Park still stands." Arlong says, and Kuroobi agrees with his statement.

"You bastard! Roronoa Zoro! He was scared to death before I got to show my skills! I would've been so famous if you had fallen by my blades! Well, it doesn't matter. Humans still can't compete against me and my wonderful, amazing six-sword style! You can't touch me!" Hachi shouts and moves his swords around, creating a vortex that lifts the debris of the short fight flying into the strong wind the Fishman creates. The villagers and Bounty Hunters watch this with fear as it grows higher and more debris swirls around in the strong wind.

"That's enough, Hachi. I understand how you feel, but if you get serious, it might get dangerous. You want to destroy Arlong Park?" Kuroobi asks him, looking over his shoulder at the Octopus Fishman, and he slows down his movements

"Huh? Huh? Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I just forgot myself for a minute there..." Hachi apologises and cuts the vortex off, and it flies off into the sky.

"It's fine, forget it," Kuroobi tells him, but he still apologises.

"Right, sorry, sorry."

"Six-sword style, huh? You're full of crap!" Zoro snaps as he gains consciousness again, struggles to reach his feet, and gains everyone's attention.

"Big Bro!" Johnny screams out as he watches him stand hunched over.

"Roronoa Zoro!" Hachi exclaims in shock.

"Let me just make one thing very clear, Octopus. There is someone I must meet again. And until that day..." Zoro says and looks up at them through hooded eyes. "Not even Death himself can take my life away or Dakota!"

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

Usopp continues running for his life in the countryside as Chew chases him along the dirt path, screaming. "Shit! How fast can this long-nose run?! His speed and stamina are incredible -chu~." Chew says as he runs after Usopp; he continues to run and then stops, turning around to face the Fishman.

"Huh?! He's not following me anymore? Damn, that's too bad! Looks like I left him in my dust... he may look like a fish in water, but he's just a turtle on land! Heeee..... Turtle....! Yeah, yeah! Turtle, turtle! If you really think you can catch me try, try! I'll dust your ass again, you lazy, lazy turtle, yeeahh!" Usopp celebrates, but too soon as Chew comes up behind him, not impressed by his taunts.

"Wouldn't that be you? The one who's being lazy, I mean?" Chew asks him as he stands tall over the silent statue of Usopp, and then Usopp books it running away from Chew again, gaining speed. "Wait!" Chew shouts after him as he continues the chase.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

Underwater, Nojiko and Genzo try to free Luffy, Nojiko holding Luffy, and Genzo works a heavy hammer at the concrete to free Luffy's feet. They look at each other, thinking about what to do, and then remember his fight with Mohmoo and look at each other with mouths agape.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

Upon the ground outside Arlong Park, Sanji gains consciousness and roots around his pocket, getting out his cigarettes and matches; he lights his cigarette and puts it in his mouth as he looks up at the sky. Sanji takes a drag from his cigarette before sitting up; the village Doctor turns around to see him, and his mouth drops, and he exclaims. "He's still alive, that guy!"

"Big Bro! Big Bro Cook!" Johnny and Yasoku exclaim in shock as Sanji walks towards the hole in the wall he'd made.

"That fish bastard's punch is level 40? Then the shitty old man's kicks I always took must've been level 400?" Sanji comments as he stands by the hole in the wall.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

Inside Arlong Park, Zoro, still standing hunched over in front of Hachi, clutching his sword, grabs his bandana from his arm. "What's with you, Roronoa Zoro? Why do you keep pushing yourself to go on? I don't think you can defeat me and my six swords as you are. I think anyone in the world would say the same..." Hachi says as Zoro ties his bandana around his head while struggling to breathe.

"Shut up; it's none of your business..." Zoro snaps at him with heavy breathing.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

The villagers and Bounty Hunters watch the Swordsman at the broken gate as he sweats in front of the Fishman. "This isn't good... Big Bro's condition... Big Sis isn't moving..." Yosaku stutters as they watch.

"The fever's probably making him lose consciousness. He's delirious. The hit she took was probably fatal. If that wound opens again, he'll die without a doubt along with the girl." The village Doctor tells the harsh words.

"But he doesn't have time to think about that now!" Johnny shouts.

"Right! If there's anyone who knows that, it's Big Bro!" Yosaku shouts, too, with his fists clenched. 'I just hope Dakota hangs on.'

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

"I'll show you... three sword style." Zoro growls out, glaring at the six-armed Fishman.

"Nyu?" Hachi questions, looking at him in confusion as he stands there.

"Yosaku, Johnny! Lend me your swords!" Zoro shouts back at them, keeping an eye on the Fishman.

"Of course, Big Bro!" They shout back at him as they go to get their swords, and they see the dinks and marks on the blades and look over at Dakota as she lies in a pool of blood with two swords strapped to her hips. "Hang on, Big Bro!" They shout and dash over to Dakota and take the swords from her before throwing them at Zoro. "Catch!" They cry and look down at her pale skin. "Big Bro, here they come! Don't you want to use them?" They shout by Dakota's body as the swords continue to spin closer to Zoro as he stands still, not moving a muscle, and they roll Dakota onto her front and see her peaceful face as she lies unconscious.

"Hah! Now you'll see the barrier that two-handed humans will never surpass. Six-sword style." Hachi exclaims and gets ready to cut him down.

"Big Bro, watch out!" The boys shout as the swords almost reach him from behind, spinning in the air.

"Octopus Leg Dance!" Hachi yells as his arms become like jelly as they wave around in front of Zoro, looming over him.

"Big Bro!" The Boys shout as the swords meet Zoro's hands, and he clutches onto them as he swings down with his right and dodges Hachi's and blades that miss his body.

"Three-sword style: Bleeding the Wolf!" Zoro calmly says as he waits for the hits to take effect; he hears Hachi cry out in pain as his hits meet their mark, and the remaining Fishmen watch with shock and irritation as Zoro stands, breathing heavily and sweating from the fever.

"Got him!" Yosaku shouts with excitement from Dakota's side.

"The six-swords didn't touch him! Big Bro's awesome!" Johnny exclaims, along with his partner, at their role model.

"That takes such concentration... and persistence as well!" The Doctor mutters in shock as he watches the scene appear before them.

"How could this be?" Hachi questions as he gets up with blood spilling out of the cuts Zoro made, and he turns around to face the Swordsman. "I'm really mad now! I'm going to kill you! Just think about it normally, would you? You cannot match six swords when you can only carry three yourself! Don't you get it!?" Hachi rages out, moving his arms around in annoyance.

"Normally? That's a major miscalculation." Zoro growls out as he thinks of his past, the vow he made, and Dakota as he clutches her swords. "Six swords... numbers don't matter!" Zoro turns around to face Hachi. "I may only have three swords, but yours will NEVER be as heavy as mine!" He says as he shakes from the pain.

"The weight is it? Now I understand. Your swords are heavier? Eh? But don't think that'll help. Each of my swords weighs 300kg, you know! They're much heavier and more powerful than any of your swords, you moron!" Hachi boasts stupidly.

"It's useless talking to an idiot..." Zoro mutters.

"Six-sword style: Octopus Pot Stance! New year!" Hachi shouts as he narrows his swords towards Zoro and dashes towards him, but he moves his swords to block the oncoming blades. "Kite Flying!" Hachi backs away, then when Zoro hesitates, Hachi headbutts straight into Zoro's chest, winding him. "Body Shredder!" The force of the hit knocks Zoro flying into the air.

"That's dirty! Aiming for his wound!" Yosaku angrily shouts at the Octopus Fishman's actions and flies up to meet the Swordsman.

"Watch out! Big Bro!" They call out for him as he gets hit and falls to the ground. "Big Bro's gonna be killed!" Hachi runs towards the falling Swordsman, swords at the ready.

"You won't hit the ground alive. Six-Sword Style: Secret Attack, Six-Sword Waltz!" He stands underneath the falling Swordsman and moves the six swords in a windmill fashion, making it ultimately deadly. "Touch these for a second, and you're mincemeat! You don't have a chance!" Hachi chuckles as Zoro falls ever closer to the circling blades below him.

"Big Bro!" Yosaku shouts, Zoro falls to the blades, and they all hear the strangled cries and the sound of swords; the villagers and the Bounty Hunters watch in horror as the Fishmen all smirk at the scene. But it all changes when Zoro lands on his feet unharmed, and Hachi groans in pain, dropping some of his swords and the Fishmen growl in anger. "Big Bro!" The boys shout out in happiness at his safe landing; Hachi looks at his bleeding hands that the heavily breathing Swordsman in front of him crouching caused.

"That jerk, he spun with me in the air and did somersaults on my swords! Then he cut my hands like some kind of circus trick! Quit joking around! I'm not some sideshow sword-swallowing act! Now I'm REALLY PISSED, and I'm going to destroy you!" Hachi bellows as he has a tantrum like a child, and Zoro staggers slightly forward from the pain, and the Bounty Hunters watch him, unknown to them, as Dakota wiggles her fingers somewhat as she gains consciousness again. Zoro narrows his eyes, thinking about Mihawk, and Hachi prepares for his next attack on the greenette. "New Year!" Hachi shouts as he tightens his swords towards Zoro's back. As he gets closer, Zoro lifts his blades and spins around, snapping the swords in half, and Zoro spins, sending Hachi flies up in the air.

"Tornado!" Zoro shouts as Hachi floats in the air; the onlookers watch in either amazement or annoyance; Hachi slowly falls to the ground with the pieces of his swords floating around him as they all fall towards the bottom.

"Hachi?" Arlong mutters under his breath as he looks up at his fellow Fishman.

"How? Th-ree-Sw-or-d-st-yl-e... how could?" Hachi ponders as he falls, looking up at the sunlight that escaped the clouds.

"Octopus jerk... now do you understand... how much heavier my swords are? You satisfied?" Zoro says as Hachi falls hard on the ground behind him with debris floating around him.

Zoro collapses down on the ground with heavy breathing as he holds his treasured sword. "I'm sorry, Octopus, but I'm not impressed. I have to hurry and rescue Luffy." Zoro says, still catching his breath.

"Big Bro, look out!" Yosaku shouts out, seeing Kuroobi standing over Zoro, ready to strike.

"You fiend! How could you do that to Hachi?!" Kuroobi snaps and goes to hit Zoro, but Sanji kicks Kuroobi away.

"Bastard! Yeah, you thought you'd gotten rid of me that easily, eh?" Sanji retorts casually.

"Hm? I didn't think there was anyone who could stand up to my punch, not in all of East Blue." Kuroobi gapes slightly, looking at the beaten Sanji in front of him.

"Oh, I bet you'll find plenty who could. Especially in a certain sea restaurant." Sanji replies with a smirk and a cigarette in his mouth.

"You've been fooled!" Kuroobi growls and the air around them is tense until Zoro ruins it as he tilts, moving towards the water.

"Big Bro, don't move!" Johnny cries out in worry as he watches Zoro try to crawl into the water.

"Hey, you! In your condition, your ass is as good as dead if you go underwater." Sanji warns the injured Swordsman.

"Shut the hell up! He's almost done for! He can't wait for your fight to finish!" Zoro snaps at him.

"Yeah, I know about that. I know there's no time left. That's why I'm stopping you. You're the one who should shut the hell up and look after Dakota!" Sanji warns Zoro as he takes his shoes and blazer off. "So you don't complain about me doing THIS!" He shouts and dives into the water; Kuroobi laughs at this.

"Interesting! He wants to challenge a Fishman in the water! I've never met a bigger fool!" Kuroobi laughs in delight.

"You dumbass! An underwater battle is just what they want!" Although Sanji can't hear him, Zoro shouts into the water, and Kuroobi dives in after the Cook; he looks over at Yosaku and Johnny as they sit by Dakota's body. 'Why didn't I notice her before? Come on, Dakota, pull through for Luffy, Nami, and me."

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

Underwater, Sanji swims towards Luffy and sees Genzo pumping Luffy's chest as his neck stretches out away and understands as he swims towards them, but Kuroobi catches up and hits him in the back of the neck with his arm. "Fishman Karate: Arm Blade Chop!" Kuroobi shouts underwater as the hit shocks Sanji, and he opens his mouth in pain from the blow.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

On the ground, Arlong lets out another laugh. "This is getting interesting... what do you humans intend to do next?" Arlong lets out another laugh, and the onlookers watch on in horror for Sanji's fate underwater Dakota wiggles her fingers again more as she slowly gains conciseness.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

Usopp and Chew run after one another on the dirt path in the island's countryside. "He's so stubborn!" Usopp cries out as he continues to run away from the Fishman not far behind him and catches up.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

Underwater, Kuroobi watches Genzo try resuscitating Luffy and narrows his eyes down at them. "So it's the guy from Cocoyashi Village. What useless effort..." Kuroobi states, and Genzo looks up at him in worry. "If you're trying to extend his life, what good is it if you're going to die anyway? I'll end it right now!" He goes to attack and get close, but Sanji is quick as he pulls Kuroobi's ponytail back, shocking him. "You... mere human!" He snaps and pulls his hair out of Sanji's grip. "You're really trying to challenge me underwater? Holding your breath with all your might, like an inferior creature would! As you wish! Let's do it! Fishman Karate: Hair, Belt!" He shouts and spins around, letting his hair wrap around Sanji's waist, and he pulls at the end of his hair, making Sanji come towards him as he tries holding his breath, as he comes towards Kuroobi and tries kicking him but misses him. "What now? Your kick is only half as powerful underwater. That's the limit of humans. But my Fishman Karate loses none of its power down here!

On the contrary, it's twice as strong! Fishman Karate: Water Speed! Lower Abdominal Kick!" Kuroobi shouts and kicks Sanji in the stomach winding him, he lets out the last remaining air in his lungs, and Kuroobi pulls at the end of the hair still around Sanji's waist and pulls the Cook towards him as he spins, drawing the Cook closer. "Fishman Karate: Buring Iris Heel Stamp!" Kuroobi kicks Sanji on the head, swims down to meet Sanji, and kicks him in the chin. "Reverse counter kick! Ultimate Palm Strike!" He looks Sanji in the eye before striking him in the face with his palm; the force rockets Sanji towards a wall of earth and smashes hard into the rock face. "Finished." Genzo looks over at Kuroobi in fear, and a rumble from the impact sounds again as Sanji tries desperately to reach the surface for much-needed air, but Kuroobi beats him towards the surface and looms over the Cook. "Where do you think you're going? What amazing perseverance. Never thought a human would have any." Kuroobi laughs manically.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

Upon the land, Zoro watches the water, and Yosaku feels something grab his wrist and looks down to see Dakota's hand gripping his wrist loosely. "Dakota..." Yosaku mutters, gaining Johnny's attention, and they look down at him and turn their heads at the gasp for air as Sanji breaks the water's surface.

"You... oi-" Zoro grumbles as Sanji climbs up next to the Swordsman, both breathing heavily.

"Don't worry, he's okay," Sanji reports with ragged breathing.

"Really?"

"Half of him."

"Half?"

"Tell you later. But first... get your ass outta the water, you fish freak! I still need to kick your small-time ass!" Sanji shouts, and Kuroobi climbs out after him looking just as bad as the Cook.

"You still don't understand, do you? It doesn't matter whether it's underwater or on land. It's still the same. You've really angered me. I'll show you the essence of Fishman Karate. The move that blew you out of the park... was a 100 Direct Punch! But my special move is the 1000 Direct Punch! The chances of your surviving are... ZERO!" Kuroobi shouts but doesn't get the chance even to move as Sanji goes in for a kick to Kuroobi's neck.

"Neck! You said my chivalry was naive? Shoulder!" Sanji snaps and kicks again in the shoulder. "That I can't protect anyone, huh? Ribs! Saddle! Chest! Legs!" Sanji delivers a series of kicks at Kuroobi, and the villagers all watch in amazement as they see the touch Fishman getting kicked around, falling to the ground, and struggling to get up.

"Why you... bastard! You bastard!" Kuroobi growls. "Direct Air Punch! 1000 Di-" He stops seeing or not seeing Sanji as he's sailing towards him.

"Mutton Shot!" Sanji shouts as he kicks Kuroobi in the face hard, sending the Fishman through the building wall and right out the back; the crowd all look at the Cook with awe as he stands and looks over his shoulder. "Guess you- don't need dessert." Sanji quips as he smirks; Sanji looks at his work as Arlong mutters his dear friend's names under his breath as he looks over at them.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

In the countryside, Usopp lies in a pool of fake blood as Chew stands over him, unaware he's still alive. "Chu! What a handful he was... so damn fast. But it only took one blast from my 'water cannon' to finish him off. Well, time to head back. Things should be pretty much done back there by now." Chew says and turns, walking back toward Arlong Park; Usopp twitches his fingers, waiting for Chew to be safe from him. Usopp gets up once he stays a little longer but lies back down, feeling Chew looking, but soon gets back up again and puts dirt on himself as a disguise of his cowardness.

"I could say. 'Oh! So sorry! I got lost!' or something... hmm, what should I say? Maybe I should go like, 'Oh, that jerk? He got away!' Nah, that'll never fly, will it? 'Hey, don't cry, Nami!' 'We did our best!' or... 'Well, we each fought our hardest!' or... 'I was in a deadly situation!' or... 'my wounds aren't that serious...'" Usopp talks to himself as he rubs in the dirt on his arms and thinks of all the people he'll be letting down that are fighting for his friend, and it weighs down on him hard. "Or... 'm-my b-battle... was...' 'that was... why...'" He fights back the tears and stands up, turning around to face Chew. "WAIT RIGHT THERE, YOU FISH FREAK!" Usopp screams, making Chew stop and look over his shoulder.

"Oh? You're not dead yet? Chu!" Chew questions in irritation.

"Of course not. I won't die from some stupid water cannon!" Usopp shouts at the Fishman, pointing at him as he turns around; Usopp rummages around his man purse for his slingshot as Chew walks towards him. Usopp readies to shoot at Chew as he walks towards him, speeds up to a run, and jumps into a leap towards the long-nose pirate. "THERE'S NO WAY I CAN LAUGH WITH THEM!" Usopp screams as he launches a smoke bomb at Chew's face, but it doesn't phase him; he rides through it and punches him in the face hard; Usopp falls to the ground as Chew flips behind him.

"Fool! You were better off pretending you were dead. You must be a little slow in the head. Chu." Chew quips at him as he walks towards the floored pirate.

"Is it... over already?" Usopp asks him, weak from the hit, but Chew doesn't stop there as he kicks Usopp in the side.

"Yeah, it is. It's over. Just like you are!" Chew shouts as he kicks him.

"It's over, huh?" Usopp asks again and rummages around again for something. "Usopp Hammer!" He shouts, grabs the hammer, and swings, hitting Chew in the face and getting on his knee with a rubber band. "Usopp Rubberband!" Usopp sees Chew flinching at the oncoming hit and uses it to run and hide from the threatening Fishman.

"Ah! Shit! How did I fall for something like that?! Why that lil' bastard...!" Chew growls, looking around for the long nose, and turns red before a bottle spins towards him. The Fishman catches the bottle, unaware of Usopp's plan. "Wine?"

"Ultimate Lead Star!" Usopp shouts as he shoots at the bottle, smashing it open; the wine flies all over Chew, soaking him and making him stagger back in surprise.

"Is this the only way you know how to fight, you inferior creature?! Chu! No matter where you may hide! I'll blow you away with my water cannon!" Chew growls, leans down with his mouth to the water, and sucks it up quickly as Usopp hides in the trees.

"Being stupid or cowardly has nothing to do with it! This fight... there's no way the manly Usopp can run away from it! If I lose, I die, I'm a pirate now!" Usopp encourages himself as he hides among the trees. Chew finally sucks up all the water and grows larger.

"Water Cannon!" Chew shouts and releases a massive ball of water at the trees in front of him, Usopp cowers in fear as water rains down around him, and he looks over at the damage he's inflicted.

"No way! So powerful," Usopp marvels with bug eyes of shock and awe.

"Why should I have to fight with this idiot? He's so obvious! I'll blow you to pieces! 100-Shot Water Gun!" Chew growls as he releases single and deadly water shots, and Usopp hides behind a tree away from the bullet-like water drops.

"Oh, no! H-how, how did he find me?! Crap! Crap! Look... Usopp Pirate Crew! Kaya! I went to sea to become a real pirate! I'm going to fight so I can become a brave warrior of the sea! Those lazy days and the silly pirate games... ARE ALL OVER!" Usopp screams as Chew continues to shoot but stops and kicks the tree trunk in half; Usopp goes flying as Chew holds the tree.

"What's all over?" Chew asks him.

"This battle! Wine is flammable! Ultimate Fiery Flaming Star!" Usopp shouts and fires a flame ball that hits the wine-soaked Fishman, who catches on fire and screams in pain. As he calls out for water, Usopp plucks up the courage and gets his hammer again as he runs after the flaming Fishman and knocks him around. "Usopp Hammer!" Usopp hits him hard into one of the water pools and skips onto the ground; he gets up to his feet and hears Chew.

"Bastard...!" Chew growls, and Usopp runs over and repeatedly hits Chew.

"Usopp Hammer!" Usopp repeatedly screams as he hits Chew with his hammer and runs out of energy as he falls back into the water. "You see that, loser! I CAN DO IT! You see that, you jerk! Don't look down on me, dammit!" Usopp cries out to the sky, unaware of what is happening at Arlong Park with his crewmates

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

At Arlong Park, the others look at Arlong as he stands in front of Sanji, hunched over with Zoro behind him, lying on the ground, both bloody. They hear a cough from behind. "Stupid fish dicks!" They hear Dakota's voice and the screams of Johnny and Yosaku; they all turn their heads to see Dakota standing between the weeping Bounty Hunters; she stands bloody with a fire in her eyes. "No one stabs me and gets away with it because I come back, always, I'm the Red Devil, I kill scum like you all the time. My payment will be knowing that I've made Nami smile." She speaks as she pulls off her jacket to tug off her top, leaving her in a black bikini top with no wound or scar from the stabbing, just dried-up blood. "You're not the first Fishmen I've met so bring it. You're not the superior beings, you're not God either, so let's end this." She snarls and looks at Arlong as he smirks over the boys; she walks over in front of the Fishman, looking up at him with a grim look.

"You should just give up. Your lives aren't all that important anyway." Arlong snaps as he looks down at the redhead.

"ARLONG!" Nami shouts out, and everyone looks over at her.

"Big Sis Nami! Nami-san! Nami-chan!" They all greet her with shock.

"Yo, Nami. I was just giving some loser pirates a demonstration of our power. What brings you here?" Arlong laughs, not taking anything seriously.

"I'm here to kill you," Nami tells him blankly as she stares at him under Luffy's treasured hat.

"Well, that makes things interesting," Dakota mutters and smiles, looking over at her friend and casting a look at the boys.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 87 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
197K 7.7K 67
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
23K 518 16
The Straw Hat Pirates, after defeating Doflamingo, depart from their new found friends and make their way back into the New World. They end up on a s...
339K 10.8K 35
(L/n) (Y/n), a 19-year-old girl, is a big fan of One Piece. She's always alone and never had a best life. While on her way home, she got into an acci...