The Healing Glow of Two Hearts

By RevnaMocha

After catching his boyfriend of two years cheating on him, Kla ends up at the beach where he meets a closed o... More

Characters & Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Wedding Day (Special Chapter)

Chapter Two

186 9 0
By RevnaMocha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Kla, Tuesday got there faster then he thought. He was in the taxi on his way to school. He wasn't ready to see Prince or to even talk to him. Kla sent a message to Bun letting him know he would be at the school in a few minutes. He paid for the taxi and got out then headed across the street to the coffee shop. Kla went inside to find Bun, who was already there and had a drink for him. He smiled as he walked over and hugged him.

''Bunny, it's been to long'' he said in a teasing way.

Bun laughed and hugged him back ''Here, I got you a pink milk. I don't know why you wanted to meet here when you don't even drink coffee.'' he said as he sat down.

Kla took the drink and sat as well ''Cause it's near the school and not far from class.'' He took a drink and smiled.

Bun opened his bag and took out a note book and handed it to Kla ''Here are the notes I took. You didn't really miss much in a few days and exams aren't even close so you can relax.''

''Bunny, dude I love you'' Kla said as he took the note book ''I could just marry you.'' He blow a teasing kiss at him.

Bun laughed and shook his head ''Sorry love, but you're not my type'' he teased back.

''I'm not good looking enough for you'' he said laughing.

''Oh hun, you're sexy as hell'' Bun licked his lips and blew a kiss back at him.

Kla leans forward ''Then what about me is not your type'' he asked.

''You're not a Top'' Bun laughed and sat back in his chair picking up his cup and looking out the window ''Shit, we need to go'' he said standing pulling Kla to the other exit at the far end.

Kla followed as Bun pulled him then pushed him against the wall outside ''Dude, what is going on'' he said freaking out.

''Prince was making his way across the street. I think he saw you'' Bun peeked inside then grabbed Kla and ran.

Once they were across the street Bun turned to see Prince coming out of the shop looking at him. When he tried to cross he couldn't. Both Kla and Bun laughed at him. Bun flipped him off. They ran again and made their way to their classroom.

''I don't think he will stop'' Bun said leaning against the wall next to the door.

''Screw him, he should have thought about that before cheating.'' Kla said.

Kla's phone started to go off. He looked at it only to see a number he didn't know. He answered it confused.

''Hello?'' he said.

''Hey Kla, it's Ice'' the voice on the other side said.

''Oh Ice, is everything ok'' he asked.

''I was just wondering if you were coming back tonight or staying at your mothers'' Ice said.

''TELL HIM TO COME BACK. I MISS MY LITTLE PUPPY!'' Kla could tell that was Beer in the back ground.

''He is not your puppy, Beer'' Ice said ''Anyways, I just wanted to know so I know to make enough dinner or not.''

''Hey, if he is coming back, I want to join in for dinner'' Beer said.

Kla couldn't help but laugh at them ''Yes, I will be back tonight, but it maybe after eight before I get there but I will be there.''

''That's no problem, by the way is this my cell number so be sure to save it and message me when you get close by.'' He said.

''Alright, well it's time for class. I'll message you on my way there'' Kla hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

Bun looked at him ''Was that the guy you told me about?''

Kla nodded. Just then Bun turned and saw Prince making his way over to them. Bun pushed Kla into the room and shut the door. Prince stopped and looked at Bun.

''Where is he'' Prince asked in a harsh voice.

''Who'' Bun said.

''You know who, now where is he'' His voice was getting even more harsh.

Bun nodded ''Oh, you mean Kla. I think I saw him head to the library to get something before class. You might want to try there.''

Prince huffed and walked off to the library. Bun stuck his tongue out at him as he left. Kla opened the door and looked out ''What the hell was that about'' he said looking at Bun.

''Just looking out for Royal assholes'' he teased.

Just then the bell rang and class started. Both Bun and Kla laughed as they headed inside. Once class was over Bun stood up and looked out the door.

''I swear this guy doesn't stop'' Bun said slamming his books on the desk.

Kla sighed and hung his head ''How the hell am I going to get out of this one'' he banged his head on the desk.

Just then someone runs in and walks over to Kla kneeling down ''Hey, what is wrong with my little puppy'' a voice said.

Kla looked up to see Beer looking at him ''Shit, Beer what are you doing'' he said with a small smile.

''I bugged Ice enough till he told me what school you went to. So here I am, also I'm going to be giving you a ride back'' Beer said standing up.

Bun sat on the desk across from Kla ''Look, that's cool and all dude but there is one problem'' Bun pointed to the door where Prince was standing. ''The stalker ex is waiting for him.

Beer looked over ''He could be a problem, but Ice said I was only allowed to come get Kla and bring him back'' He sighed then looked at Kla for a moment.

''Look, it's not that bad. You can just go ahead and wait for me by the car I'll be there soon'' Kla said standing up.

''No can do'' Beer grabbed Kla's stuff shoving it inside his bag then throw it over his shoulder. He looked around ''We will go out the front while your friend goes out the back.''

Bun grabbed his own bag and nodded ''Right while he is busy with me the two of you sneak out the front and make a run for it'' he said.

Both Beer and Bun nodded and opened the doors at the same time. When Prince stopped Bun, Beer grabbed Kla and made a run for it. When they looked back Bun was yelling at them to run faster. Prince was following behind them. Once they got to the car Beer pushed Kla inside the car then jumped in himself and locked the door. Prince ran over and banged on the door.

''Kla, get out and come talk to me now'' he shouted.

Kla flinched and didn't even bother looking at him. Beer watched how Kla acted and started to get upset. He got out of the car and locked it again then walked over to Prince pushing him away.

''Dude, leave Kla alone, he doesn't want to talk to you or even see you'' he said in a calm voice.

Prince looked him up and down ''And just who the hell are you'' he said.

''A friend of a friend of his'' Beer said standing in between Prince and the car.

''I don't give a fuck who you are, I want to talk to Kla now.'' Prince demanded.

''That's not going to happen'' Beer said just then his phone rang. ''Yeah?''

''Did you get Kla'' Ice voice came through.

''Yeah, I got the little puppy, but we ran into a little problem on the way out.'' Beer said turning and looking at Kla.

''What happened'' Ice said worried.

Beer turned back to look at Prince ''It looks like the puppy's ex owner won't stop bugging him.''

Prince looked at him confused ''The fuck are you even saying?''

''Forget about him, get in the car and bring him here now.'' Ice said his voice full of anger.

''Yep, will do'' Beer hung up the phone and smiled ''You are lucky today'' he turned and walked back to the drivers side then stopped ''If you bother the puppy again I will hunt you down myself.'' he smiled more then got in and started the car.

Just as they were pulling out Kla saw Bun standing across the road. Kla looked back to see Prince still standing there. He turned and looked at Beer ''We need to take Bunny with us'' Kla said.

Beer nodded and pulled up next to him ''Get in and hurry'' he said.

Bun got in the back and buckled up, Kla turned and looked back at Bun ''Are you ok Bunny?''

''Yeah, I just wonder when he will give up'' he said then leans forward and places a hand on Kla's shoulder.

Kla turned back around and looked out the window. All of this reminded him of when Prince chased after him in order to date him. He was just as scary back then as he was now. Beer looked over at Kla and could tell how he was feeling. Everyone stayed quite the whole way back.

The moment they got there Kla jumped out of the car and started to take his shoes and shirt off then ran into the water. Beer jumped out and was about to go after him only to have Bun stop him.

''He needs time alone'' Bun said as he walked over and picked Kla's stuff up then grabbed his bag from the car. ''I haven't seen him like this since before they started to date. I knew it was a bad idea but he didn't want to listen.''

''Let's go inside'' Beer said as he lead the way.

Ice came from the kitchen and saw both Beer and Bun walk in but he didn't see Kla ''Where is Kla'' he said worried.

Beer pointed to the water. Ice ran outside. Bun was standing there with his face red ''W..Who was that'' he asked stuttering.

''That was Ice, your friend's new friend? Owner? I don't know'' he said laughing.

Kla let the waves wash him back on to the beach. He laid there looking up and breathing hard. Ice walked over and looked down at him ''Feel better'' he said crossing his arms.

Kla smiled up at him ''Kinda, yea'' he said reaching his hand up.

Ice took a hold of his hand and pulled him up then turned him around and brushed the sand off his back. Ice didn't say thing as they walked back. He stopped Kla and took his shirt off handing it to him ''You might want to put this on before going in'' he said softly.

Kla nodded and put the shirt of ''Thanks.''

''Go upstairs and clean off, once you are done we will eat'' he said as he walked back inside and headed to the kitchen.

Kla smiled and headed upstairs with Bun following right behind him. Bun stood out on the balcony while Kla went to shower and get them something to drink.

''Sorry to make you wait, Bunny'' Kla said as he walked back into the room holding a few bottles of water.

Bun turned and looked at him ''Dude, that Ice guy is hot'' he said taking a bottle from Kla.

''Really? I haven't noticed'' he said as he leans against the railing and looks out at the water.

''How can you not. Those muscles of his and he can cook'' Bun bit the lid of the bottle.

Kla looked over at him and shook his head ''So then, he is more your type'' he said teasing.

Bun turned back around and hugged on Kla ''Yes, but I still love you'' he said teasing back and making a kissing face at him.

They were both laughing and talking when Beer and Ice stood next to the door watching them ''It's nice to see him smile after the day he had today'' Beer said.

''Since he has been here this is the first time I have seen him smile for real'' Ice said leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. He watched Kla closely and started to smile himself.

''What are you going to do if he shows up here one day'' Beer asked worried. ''He seems like trouble and he doesn't seem to show any signs of giving up till he gets what he wants.''

Ice looked at Beer ''If that day comes then we will deal with it'' he said and turned back to watching Kla.

Kla turned around and saw both Ice and Beer standing there. Beer walked in and wrapped his arms around Kla teasing him ''So Puppy, you called your friend Bunny, why is that'' he asked a bit confused.

''Well Bunny is his nickname but most everyone calls him Bun for short'' Kla said.

''Why do you call Kla Puppy'' Bun said giving him a weird look.

Beer looked at Ice then back to Bun ''Well cause Ice found him on the beach like he was a lost puppy, plus I plan to make him mine'' he said hugging Kla close.

Kla wiggled free from Beer and walked over to Ice ''I see why you told me to stay away from him'' he said.

Both Beer and Bun where having an argument about what Beer had said. Ice and Kla slowly walked out of the room and went to the living room ''So Bun is going to stay the night?'' Ice asked as he sat down.

''If that is ok with you'' Kla said.

''I'm fine with it, it's nice to see you having someone you know here.'' Ice said.

Kla nodded and looked down ''Without Bunny I would have had a hell of a day.''

Ice leans up looking at Kla ''It's always nice to have a good friend when you need one'' he said.

Bun comes running from the room and sits on Kla's lap hugging him ''I said you can't have him.''

''And I'm saying I will make him mine one way or another'' Beer said turning the corner.

Ice threw a pillow at Beer ''I told you to leave Kla alone, he is not yours and will never be yours.''

Beer caught the pillow and looked at Ice ''And who are you to say that?''

''Don't I get a say'' Kla said laughing hugging on Bun.

Beer and Ice looked at Kla ''And what do you have to say about it'' they both said.

''I say I belong to Bunny'' he said laughing.

''If it keeps him away from you, I'll take that'' Bun hugged him close and tight and stuck his tongue out at Beer.

Kla pushed Bun up off him as he snuck over to Ice ''On second thought I would rather belong to you'' he said half teasing looking at both Beer and Bun who were fighting again.

Ice pulled Kla over close to him and gave him a little evil smile ''I'm sure we came make something like that happen'' he said teasing back and giving him a wink.

''THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN EITHER!'' both Beer and Bun said as the turned and looked at them.

Beer pulled Kla away from Ice and hugged him ''This puppy is mine, back off Ice'' he said.

''I told you that Kla isn't yours'' Bun said pulling Kla away from Beer.

Kla sighed as he was being pulled back and forth between them. Ice shook his head and got up and made his way to the kitchen.

''Ice, a little help please'' he said as he tried to pull away from both Beer and Bun.

Ice turned in time to see Kla being flung towards him. He reached out to catch him only to have Kla push him backwards onto the floor. When Beer and Bun turned to look at them blush swept across Bun's face while Beer started to get mad.

Kla opened his eyes only to see he was up close face to face with Ice. Kla's face turned fully red when he finally noticed that his lips were touching Ice's lips. Kla moved off him and sat there for a moment looking down. Ice sat up as well and reached out for Kla ''Are you ok? You're not hurt right'' he said.

Kla knocked his hand away and jumped up ''I'm fine'' he said then walked off to his room.

Ice didn't know why he was acting like that. He looked at Bun who sighed and crossed his arms as he sat in one of the chairs ''Prince was his first and only boyfriend, also the only guy he ever kissed and had sex with.''

Beer looked at Bun shocked as he sat on the floor ''So then Ice is the second person he ever kissed'' he said pointing at him.

''Yep'' Bun sat forward ''Kla just came out about being gay not long before he started to date Prince. Prince was his first for everything. First boyfriend, first kiss, first person to have sex with, and now the first heart break. I'm sure you can imagine how he is feeling right now.''

Ice got up and made his way to Kla's room knocking on the door ''Kla.''

''I said I was fine, just go away'' he said from behind the door. He was leaning back against it covering his mouth. How could something like that have happened? How was he going to face Ice later? Kla slid down the door and sat on the floor hugging his knees tightly.

Ice walked back to the living room and shrugged. Bun got up and patted him on the back ''I'll talk to him'' he said and made his way.

Bun walked over to Kla's room and knock ''Klaie love'' he said softly.

''Please go away Bunny'' he said.

Bun sat on the floor next to the door and leans against it ''Not a chance. Kla you have nothing to be embarrassed about. So what if you kissed Ice. It's not like has meaning behind it. In fact I could walk over right now and kiss both Ice and Beer and it wouldn't mean anything.''

Kla listened to Bun as he talked. He was right, it meant nothing. Kla sighed and leans his head back against the door ''Bunny'' he said softly.

''Yeah'' Bun answered.

''How many people have you kissed'' he asked.

Bun started to laugh ''To many love, to many.''

''Did most of then mean nothing to you or the other person?''

''Yeah, just like the sex we had'' Bun said ''You can kiss and have sex with someone without it having any meaning behind it. Why not try it with Beer? He seems to want to get you in bed.''

Kla hit the door ''Beer and Ice are just my friends'' he said.

''And? Friends can have sex and kiss without the feelings'' Bun leans in close to the door ''If you don't want to do with with either one of them then why not with me?''

Kla opened the door ''Bunny that's not funny'' he said only to have Bun lean in and kiss him on the lips then smiles.

''See, means nothing. Just a kiss between two friends'' Bun patted Kla's head.

Kla nodded. Bun stood up and held out his hand. Kla grabbed it and stood as well. They walked back to the living room to find Ice and Beer standing there.

''This isn't fair both of you got to kiss him and I didn't. I want a kiss too'' Beer said walking over to Kla and kisses him.

Kla punched Beer in the face. Both Ice and Beer looked at him. Neither of them could believe how strong he was.

Bun smiled and hugged Kla ''Yeah, I wouldn't force him to much if I was you. Kla grew up being bullied so he learned to fight back. He looks weak but he is very strong.''

Ice started to laugh hard as he sat down. Beer stood up and grumbled ''Doesn't matter how strong he is, he is still a puppy to me.'' He hugged Kla tightly and ruffled his hair.

Ice has stopped laughing when he looked at Beer and Bun who were still hugging on Kla. In truth Ice wasn't looking at Beer nor Bun, he was looking at Kla who didn't know if he should laugh or punch Beer again due to his teasing. Kla looked over at Ice and smiled but Ice turned his head away and looked out the balcony door that was to the right of him. What was going through Ice mind? Why was he looking at Kla that way and thinking about his lips on his? Ice shook his head to get it out of his mind. It meant nothing, just like Bun said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 20 12
(A LITTLE BIT MORE TWISTED THAN YOUR NORMAL BOY NEXTDOOR STORY) Max wakes one morning to discover that he has a new neighbor and their par...
279K 14.4K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...
563K 24.9K 34
Tobias just went through a breakup with a girl he's dated for years. The idea of him even being in a relationship, was crazy for people to even think...
595 30 11
Ming is a quiet person and likes to keep to himself. He is in his last two years of high school and his only hope is to finish without any problems...