Always - Fillie

Bởi heyjudx

"I wish you could see your beauty through my eyes, Millie." -- Plot: Years after Stranger Things, Millie and... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three - Deal
Four - precious
Six - Pay attention
Seven - Perfect
Eight - Who said soulmates were only lovers?
Nine - Drowned
Ten - broken
Eleven - Love of your life and love for your life
Twelve - Birthday
Thirteen - Culture
Fourteen - You're the one that I want
Fifteen - I care
Sixteen - Time together
Seventeen - Cliché
Eighteen - Little Things
Nineteen - Part of my life
Twenty - 3 words, 8 letters
Twenty One - Magnets
Twenty Two - You & I
Twenty Three - Motivation
Twenty Four - Cookies

Five - Give it a try

1.7K 44 40
Bởi heyjudx

                               _____

Millie woke up at around 9am, put some clothes on and got downstairs to see if Joseph needed any help. She loved helping people, and even if she didn't, she'd have to because she was a guest, she needed to be polite.

She was getting along quite well with the old man, surprisingly.

"Good Morning, Joseph." Millie said entering the kitchen.
"Where is Finn?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, he's buying things for breakfast, darling." Joseph said smiling, as usual.

"You two get along really well, I love your relationship, it's beautiful." Millie admitted approaching the fridge.
"Can I have a cup of water?" She asked.

"Of course." He replied.
"And about Finn. He's more than a grandchild, he's a son to me. We like the same things, songs and he used to spend the vacations here when he was younger, grandpa's summer camp." The man laughed remembering old times.

"I'm glad to finally meet you. Finn used to talk a lot about you in set when we still filmed stranger things. You are so sweet." Millie smiled.

"I appreciate the compliment. My wife made me like this, the most beautiful woman in the world." He smiled.

"I agree, she looked beautiful in that picture you showed me yesterday." She nodded smoothly.

"People are incredible, you change for them. Not because they want you to change, but when you are in love darling, you realize how amazing they are and that they deserve the best version of you. Even with that, me and Margot used to have some fights too, but it's normal. I couldn't stop being stubborn, ever." Joseph laughed.

The man loved his wife with all his strength, he went through a tough time when she passed away and so did Finn. That was when they became even closer.

"You, stubborn? I doubt that." Millie laughed.

"Believe me, kid. I was and still am more than stubborn and pretty annoying too." He chuckled.

"Why do I have a feeling you are describing Finn?" She laughed sweetly.

"Oh, we have the same temper, I swear. You will see." The old man smiled lightly.

"I can't believe in that, sir. I'm sorry." She continued laughing.

"You will see. Give it a try." He said winking and laughing before the door opened.

"I'm home! And I have food!" Finn's voice was heard from the entrance, 30 seconds before he entered the kitchen.

"Good Morning, guys!" Finn said smiling and putting the bag full of food in the table where Millie and his grandpa were sitting.

"Woke up in a good mood, huh?" Millie laughed.

"Hell yeah. Caleb called me and he invited us to have lunch with him and Sadie before going to the airport." He spit it out. "He has something to say, and I guess I know what it is."

"What? You know I'm curious, Finn. Pleeeeeaaaase, tell me." She begged him.

"Okay, okay. Apparently he proposed to Sadie yesterday after they got out of here, aaaaand I think he wants me to be his best man and she wants you to be her maid of honor!" He smiled.

"OH. MY. GOD. They are getting married! Cadie is happening!" Millie exclaimed happily.

"You look like a teen again, Mills." Finn laughed.

She felt her heart beating faster for a second, like every damn time she heard that nickname and she didn't know why. She loved it, and he was the one who'd came up with the name years ago, so...

"I recommend you to get ready, you know Caleb, he likes style and principally now that is about his wedding. So, we're probably going to a fancy restaurant or something. I'm gonna get ready." Finn said leaving, right before Millie did.

Millie was getting ready. She loved it, it was probably the thing she liked the most about going somewhere. It was some sort of way to express herself, her moods and how she felt. When she didn't mind about her looks it meant she wasn't feeling good or that she only wanted to relax at home and do some face masks or/and hair treatment.

Today she was wearing a black leather-ish  skirt, a plain black t-shirt and a checked coat, among with casual black high heels.
She looked really beautiful and smart. She looked one more time at the mirror checking her hair out, straight with curly ends as always, before leaving the room and going downstairs.

"I'm ready to go." She said entering the living room, where Joseph and Finn were eating for her, sitting on the couch.

"Finally." Finn joked standing up, making her roll her eyes.

"Have fun, you two!" Joseph exclaimed seeing the two young adults leaving through the door and smiled remembering the time when he was young.
Finn was a legit copy of him, and by that, he knew exactly what came next.

"Caleb! Sadie!" Millie exclaimed before sitting on a chair next to the red haired girl.

"Millie!" Sadie said happily and hugged her. "Finn!" She hugged him too.

"Hey Finn!" Caleb got up and hugged the curly headed guy.

"So," Caleb started taking right after everyone was already sitting. "We told you to come here because we have something to tell you..."

Millie's face started lighting up.

"We are getting married!" The future husband and wife exclaimed together, happier than ever. You could clearly see love in their eyes.

"No way! I'm so happy for you guys!" Millie smiled, grabbing Sadie's hand.

"Congratulations man!" Finn hugged Caleb.

"We also wanted to know... if you two want to be our best man and maid of honor." Caleb looked at his beautiful fiancée smiling.

"OF COURSE!" Millie exclaimed, almost yelling because of the happiness that she couldn't hide.

"Calm down, Millie!" All of them laughed.

"Yeah, it would be an absolute pleasure. Thanks man!" Finn answered the question that was made for him.

The chat lasted for a while, not too much though,  since Finn and Millie had to leave at 4pm to the airport. They said goodbye to their friends and entered a black BMW, which was their uber.

In about 15 minutes they arrived at Joseph's house.
The luggage was already standing in the hall, near the door, under the almost filled keychain.

"Grandpa?" Finn called his grandfather, trying to know if he was there.

"One second, kid!" He said.
"Yeah." He arrived in the room.

"We have to leave now." The freckled boy looked down, sad about going to New York. As usual, he wanted to stay a bit more with his old man.

"It's okay." Joseph hugged his grandson. "You can visit me whenever you want, you know I will be available. I will miss you, son." He laughed.

"I'm gonna miss you too, grandpa." Finn hugged the elder again.

"Millie, I hope to see you soon. You are a great person, I loved meeting you." He kissed the top of her hand.

"Thank you for everything, principally for letting me stay." She smiled and chuckled a little.

"No problem." Joseph smiled.

"We gotta go now, 4:42pm, Millie." Finn said grabbing his suitcase and opening the door.

"Bye grandpa!" "Bye Joseph!" Both said before shutting the door and opening the door of the taxi that would take them to the airport.

That trip was not that bad actually,
surprisingly...

Sorry for not updating in a while,
I've been busy this past months, I hope you understand.
I love you sm and will try to update more!

xx💞

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

58K 1.2K 49
these are all the mileven scenes i want to see in season three! enjoy!
52K 967 18
[finn x millie] millie and finn are back in atlanta for stranger things season three, and this time, their feelings for each other are much, much dif...
80.2K 3.2K 33
completed story ! :) • love and hate. • hot and cold. • finn and millie loved to hate eachother, but they also hated that they loved eachother. • the...
477K 17.7K 52
Two years have passed since the final season of Stranger Things. Millie is still the most loved celebrity in the whole world; so young and full of e...