Bad Intentions

By lisasinghh

I shook my head at him. This is his game. But that doesn't mean I can't master it. I gave him a seductive smi... More

Preview
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Announcement! 🚨
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three

Ten

33K 1.2K 430
By lisasinghh

Leah

"What? Wait, what?" I stammered over my words. My ears weren't deceiving, right? "Why? What?"

"You say 'what' too much." Jace said taking a sip of his coffee his hazel eyes trained on me. "I said you're going to spend the day with me." He repeated those very words I heard moments ago.

I sighed and ran a hand down my face out of frustration. I just wanted a hot shower right now. "I heard you the first time. But why?"

"Why not?" He retorted as he studied my features. I'm sure I was giving him a 'what the fuck is wrong with you' look.

"Jace." I said sternly and he just shrugged his shoulders. I wanted a serious answer at this point. I was too tired to decipher his words. I blame the alcohol from last night.

"Is it so wrong to spend time with my girlfriend?"  He teased with a cheeky grin on his lips.

I arched an eyebrow. I was not expecting that " We have titles?"

"Isn't that what you wanted? To be in a 'relationship'?"  He questioned again. Why does he always have to answer my question with a question? "If people were to ask, it would be beneficial to define what this is."

"You weren't acting like my 'boyfriend' last night when you were all over that blonde chick." I spat and instantly regretted the words that came tumbling out my mouth.

A devious smirk widen on Jace's lips and I wanted to kick myself in the ass for this. "Was someone jealous?"

I scoffed. "You wish." I took a sip from the coffee cup that was placed in front of me.

That only causes his lips to widen. "You were jealous." He said leaning across the counter. His movement only made me freeze in place. "Jealous it wasn't you." His face inching closer to my own, I could smell his fresh minty breath. "Jealous it wasn't you who I was whispering sweet nothings to."

My whole body heated up from his words. The closing distance between us did not help my situation.

Before I could react or utter a word, the front door of the house swung home causing our heads to snap towards it. There stood two tall muscular figures and I knew exactly who they were. No real introductions needed.

Ian Carson and Luke Ryder.

Ian Carson stood tall, about the same height as Jace. His dark brown hair fell kind of messily on the top of his head as if he ran his hand through it many times. His striking blue eyes felt like they could see into my soul and as if they held deep rooted secrets. His chiseled jaw was set firm, a smirk tug on his lips. He was definitely amused from this current situation.

Luke Ryder is about an inch short than the two, but still stood tall. His emerald green eyes sparked in the casting sunlight, they swirl with flecks of gold with in them. His light brown almost blonde hair was styled, cropped in the front. He held confusion on his handsome face.

All three were ridiculously good looking, but Jace had just a bit more over the two.

I heard Jace mutter a slew of colorful words under his breath at the entrance of his best friends. He was definitely not expecting them here.

"Oh, don't let us interrupt you guys." Ian spoke, his voice help playfulness. His arms crossed over his muscular chest. "Please continue."

My cheeks heated up once more. It felt like I was caught red handed with my hand in the cookie jar. Can the constant blushing stop now? I pleaded with my internal self.

The guys entered the kitchen area and just when I was about to take another sip of the very delicious and well made coffee, the cup was snagged out of my hand by Ian. He took a sip while his piercing blue eyes were still on me and sent a wink my way.

But before I could react or say a thing, a pancake came flying directly towards bypassing me by just an inch and smacked Ian right in the center of his face. This causing the rest of us to burst out in laughter.

"Leave her alone, asshole." I heard Jace say as he tried to stifling a laugh.

Ian just glared at Jace while Luke ate a pancake watching the two. What an interesting trio.

"So you're the reason Jace left the bonfire early." Luke said while grabbing another pancake off the plate in front of us.

"Um." was all that came out of my mouth. What was I gonna say? Oh, Jace and I are in a fake relationship and we are trying to convince the school along with the person I fell in love with that we are together. How about hell no?

"I didn't say it was a bad thing." Luke added with a mischievous smile on his face as he saw my fluster state. I gave him a small smile. Something about him was comforting.

"What did I say?" Jace warned once more smacking Luke at the back of his head. Now Luke was glaring at him.

There was a glaring showdown going on and I just wanted to slip out as soon as possible.

"I better get going." I said sliding off the stool. It was getting a little too awkward being in the same room as these guys especially since we never hand any type of interaction before and I needed to get out of there.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ian said sling an arm around my shoulders pulling me back to his side. "You're gonna be spending the day with us. We want figure out if these rumors are true. Especially since we found you here."

I arched a brow at his words. There were rumors? Could this actually be working? "Rumors?" I questioned and Ian's lips quirked up in mischievous smile.

I glanced over to Jace to see his face set in stone, his eyes staring straight at me. He was unwavered by the statement that Ian just made. I felt slightly uncomfortable under his intense gaze.

"Don't you know?" Luke asked taking a spin around on the bar stool. "The whole school has been talking about the two of you."

My eyes widen at his words. Is he serious?

"There's nothing going on." I told them in a firm tone trying to play it off. I couldn't show them that I was actually happy that everyone was believing our fake relationship.

We are deceiving every single person. Including our friends.

"Sure." Ian said sarcastically not believe those words. I shrug his arm off my shoulders and just as I did Jace snapped his eyes away focusing them back on the cup of coffee in his hands.

"As great as all this has been, I really have to get going. I do have plans for today." I said lying through my teeth. I didn't have any plans other than Netflix and junk food, but they didn't need know that.

"Cancel them. You're spending the day with me." Jace spoke up demandingly.

Excuse me?

"With us." Luke corrected him causing Jace to give him a pointed look.

"Why the hell are you guys even here?" Jace said with annoyance and that didn't sit well with the other two.

The trio started to argue with one another and took that as my cue to leave. I sneaked over to the front door and just as I was about to pick up my shoes I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist turning me around.

"Not so fast, sweetheart." Jace said. "I'm not gonna say it again, you are spending the day with me." He stated firmly.

I don't take to kindly to demands.

At this point my anger shot up. "Excuse me? Who are you to tell what I have to do?" I spat towards him. "If I don't want to spend the day with you that's my choice."

Jace's eyes held amusement and at the same time I heard Ian say. "Now I see the fascination."

He leaned down and whispered. "If you want to continue this charade you will spend the day with me." He pulled away giving me a devilish smile.

Screw you.

I glared at him, hoping lasers would shoot out of my eyes and melted his handsome face. No such luck. "I hate you." I muttered under my breathe, but just enough for him to hear.

"Don't worry, the day will come were that hate turns in to love." He said sending a wink towards me.

Not in this lifetime.

****

With a whole lot of arguing with Jace and me threatening to stick my foot up his ass, I was able to convince him to let me go home and change out of these day old clothes.

Somehow he was able to convince Ian and Luke to not tag along, but that only happened because he promised to meet up later with them and was told to bring me along. Great. Doesn't seem like I will get rid of them today.

After a well need shower and a clean set of clothes which included a pair of medium washed jeans, burgundy colored shirt and pair of white sneakers, I walked out my house to see Jace leaning against his freaking gorgeous Audi RS5 waiting patiently.

He was dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a black sweatshirt. His hair was still slightly damp from his shower and was darker than usual due to the dampness. This caused his hazel eyes to glow even more. One of his hands was stuffed in his front pocket and the other one holding his cell phone as his eyes were trained on the device in front of him.

As I approach him I could see that his eyebrows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched. His whole body was tense. What ever he was looking at on his phone did not put him in a good mood.

"Something wrong?" I asked causing his eyes to snap up to my direction. His hard eyes automatically softened, but no before I caught glimpse of the heavy dark emotions within them.

Huh, that was odd.

"No, its nothing." He said dismissively stuffing his phone into his front jean pocket.

"You know, if you're busy we could totally reschedule this. I don't mind." I offered. All of me was hoping he would take my offer.

If you haven't noticed now, I'm a homebody.

"Nice try." He said smirking at my failed attempt to get out of this. "Get in." He opened the passenger side door and gestured for me to get in.

I reluctantly got into the car as he followed suit and a few seconds later we were on the road.

I looked out the window to see the passing building, homes and people. "Where are we going?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Nowhere special." He said simply. "We want to build on this momentum that we have going right? You'll see when we get there."

As soon as Jace turned the corner I knew exactly where we were heading to. "No, I don't want to go there." I told him firmly.

"Aw, come on. It will be great exposure for us." Jace teased as he pulled into the the almost filled parking lot.

"No, I refuse." I huffed crossing my arms over my chest as a sign of resistance.

"You don't have choice." He said as he parked the car and cutting the engine off. "We're already here."

"You really hate me, don't you?" I asked glaring at him and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Everyone is there! Our whole school is there, it's Saturday."

"That's why it's perfect for us." He said and slid out of the car.

I groaned and follow his actions.

Jace came up to me and wrapped his strong arm around my shoulders which to I just glare at him.

I looked up to see the outdoor mall filled with people and I internally groaned. The introvert in me hated this. This place was one of the hangout spot for the town, especially on the weekends. Everyone was here, from the kids from our school, to parents and grandparents. When I said everyone, I meant everyone.

I avoided this place like the plague on the weekends and I was planning on keeping it that way until today. Damn you, Jace.

As soon as we walked through the entrance, multiple pairs of eyes found their way to us. The attention was mainly from the kids from our school. I could see the words of what they were whispering float in the air.

"Are they together?"

"The rumors are true."

"Why her?"

"He could do so much more better."

He moved his arm away from my shoulders and slipped his hand into mine interlocking our fingers. The comfort of this gesture helped ease the anxiety I had in the moment. Jace leaned in close to my ear and whispered. "And so it begins." I could hear the smugness in his voice. He was enjoying this all too much.

Remind me to kick him in the balls.

****
Hey lovelies!
You all finally get to officially meet Ian and Luke! What do think of them so far?! You'll see much more of them in the coming chapters!

You guys are literally amazing! We're already over 6k in reads! I'm shocked!

Don't forget to vote (110 for the next chapter?) and comment!

Until the next chapter!
-Lisa-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
637 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
3.5M 89.7K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
969K 72K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...