The apple games: a massive dr...

By Doctor-nye

A very wierd version of the hunger games with drapple, snapple, bellapple, umbrapple, golapple, justin biebap... More

Abducted
The sprint
The rise of the drapple hunters
The steve rules
The good, the bad and the cubey
The inhumans
Hans in da air like you just don't care
Technically its not cannibalism
Loss and gain
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Sorry!
Kaboom
An unfair reelection
Enderpearlin'
The supply drop
Note
The exciting bit
List and comp
H
The new arrivals
The downfall

Steve's not stupid

168 15 1
By Doctor-nye

Day: 2

Time: 8:12 am

Remaining: 12

Current mode: drapple

Steve's p.o.v

This morning they walked out into the wilderness again and I was left behind to improve the base. This was usual. The deal that we struck was that they would search for Malfoy and bring most-enchanted-golden-apple back to share. Well that's what I call her anyway, the others have different names. Because I am the best at survival and things, being able to do things that they, apparently, can't do.

I have built a largish fort out of stone, with a room for everyone with a chest full of food and tools and a bed. It is nearly complete.

But I'm not stupid. I have seen them talking, and I know that as soon as the base is all made, they will have no use for me. I also know that if they do find the most-enchanted-golden-apple, she won't make it back to me. But I know something that they don't. They are searching in the wrong direction. I have sometimes seen Draco's tag in the distance, ever so faintly. But I don't think the others can see tags.

So I am content to wait and watch and prepare. When they do betray me I will be ready.

I have built an underground cave where I have stocked my supplies and as soon as they betray me... Well lets just say it won't be good for them.

Suddenly, a creeper runs out of the forest at me and I switch to my enchanted diamond sword and kill it with one hit. It drops 2 gunpowder as it dissolves into dust. Hmmm that gives me an idea... I've got quite a lot of gunpowder. I should put it to use.

I go off to find some sand...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823 63 7
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
7.5K 655 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
343K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
7.7K 50 73
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...