My Bunny Is A Human

By YouAreMyVniverse

After Areum's brother, Park Jimin, brought her an adorable bunny and named it Jungkook. When the time had com... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: Responsibility
Chapter 2: Alone With Jungkook
Chapter 3: HE'S A HUMAN?!?
Chapter 4: Feelings Already?
Chapter 5: Innocence -M-
Chapter 6: Pancake
Chapter 7: Promise
Chapter 8: Namjoon
Chapter 9: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 11: I'm Still Me
Chapter 12: What Have You Done?
Chapter 13: In My Mind
Chapter 14: Pain
R E A L I T Y
Chapter 15: Damaged
Chapter 16: Unexpected
Chapter 17: Argument
Chapter 18: 25%
Chapter 19: ???
Epilogue
A/N
AUTHOR IS BACK

Chapter 10: Girlfriend

3.7K 147 73
By YouAreMyVniverse

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Today is my first day of being a cook! Namjoon actually sent an attire which I needed to wear. It fits me perfectly I look like I'm a professional cooker!

But there's one problem...  What am I going to do about Jungkook? I could bring him to work...

"Jungkook can you get change into this?" I asked Jungkook as I gave him pants and sweater.

After he got changed I helped him put on his shoes and tie them up. I looked at him and he looked really handsome.

"Noona where are we going?" He asked as I bring out my bike from the back.

"You're going to come with noona... promise me you'll behave and if somebody asks who you are... say your name is Jeon Jungkook"

"Okay I promise to not let noona down" He said as he showed me his signature bunny smile.

"Okay now promise me to hold on tight" I said as I placed both of his hands on my waist. "I don't want you to get hurt"

He nodded as his cheeks became slightly red.

"Okay here we go..."

I started to paddle and Jungkook was holding onto me really tight and he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Don't be scared. As long as I'm here you're safe"

~~~

We arrived and I parked my bike. We went inside and as soon as we went in I felt like every girls' eyes were on Kook, which was annoying. What made me even more annoyed is that Jungkook winked at them which made them squeal.

I grabbed Jungkook by the hand and we both went in Namjoon's office.

"Hey Namjoon... can Jungkook stay here... pleaseeeeeee" I begged that made me get his attention.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well... umm... uhh... actually.... nooo....??? Just a friend.... he wants to wait for me until I finished working so please Namjoon???"

"Okay fine now get ready for work" Namjoon agreed and I bowed to thank him.

I made Jungkook sit on the sofa and gave him my phone, which he doesn't know how to use.

"Namjoon don't ask him anything stupid"

"I won't"

I left his office and began walking towards the kitchen.

Jungkook's POV:

"So what's your real relationship with Areum?" The guy that was sitting on the black swivel chair that looks like an egg asked me.

"She's my girlfriend" I answered as I opened noona's phone.

"Is she really? She told me that you're only her friend"

"Listen it's your choice to believe or not so stop bothering me and didn't she tell you to not ask me stupid questions?"

"Ah right... I'll shut my mouth."

Egg head.

Areum's POV:

It's been three hours and I have already mastered the basic recipes! I'm so proud of myself.

So I'm currently on break and I decided to cook my and Jungkook's lunch. I added a lot of carrots in Jungkook's food since he loves them maybe, because a part of him is still a bunny.

I went inside Namjoon's office and I saw Jungkook playing on my phone. Namjoon was already eating and good thing he didn't offer Jungkook food.

"Jungkook it's time to eat!" I said as I placed our lunch on the table in front of Jungkook.

"Noona you're back!" Jungkook said as he placed my phone on the table.

"It's okay if we eat here Namjoon?" I asked Namjoon who was now drinking water.

"Yeah just don't be messy"

"We won't" I chuckled.

I grabbed the chopsticks and started to feed Jungkook.

Namjoon's POV:

Hmm... Areum changed... he never got close to anyone... but now she's like a different person... A bubbly personality always smiling and caring... interesting... Maybe her boyfriend changed her completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 20.1K 49
Y/N is a rabbit hybrid. One day bts decides to adopt a pet but they accidentally adopt a hybrid. let's see what happens next.
149K 5.8K 11
You enter the ridiculously named 'The Fairy Pawmother," a hybrid shelter, with very low expectations. Instead, you meet a beautiful Dragon hybrid nam...
19.8K 836 23
Lisa is a very cold girl. But there is are reasons behind it. Once in a rainy day, while Lisa was going back to her apartment she found a rabbit sha...
1.5M 67.1K 58
"Please don't use your puppy eyes on me." "Why? I'm cute when I do this!" You're living an ordinary life. Wake up, go to work and go to sleep. A rout...