Fate Met In Paradise || Jeon...

Af btslightning

"Well, I didn't expect to see you here. What are the odds?" One love story turned into many. The domino effec... Mere

Introduction Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1: Getting To Paradise
Chapter 2: Settling In
Chapter 3: The Run In
Chapter 4: Day One
Chapter 5: Dinner For Two
Chapter 6: Day Two
Chapter 7: Midnight Thoughts
Chapter 8: Day Three
Chapter 9: No Way Jose
Chapter 10: Dancing The Night Away
Chapter 11: Passing Days
Chapter 12: Let's Go Home
Chapter 13: Sloan Has Got The Bone
Chapter 14: Fours A Crowd
Chapter 15: New Day, New Friends
Chapter 16: Putting Plans Into Action
Chapter 17: It's Not What You Think
Chapter 18: Party Till We Cant
Chapter 19: Secrets Palooza
Chapter 20: Late Night Visits
Chapter 21: Anger Outdone
Chapter 22: All Hail The Nominees
Chapter 23: Sloan's Fate
Chapter 24: Royalty Duties
Chapter 25: A Dance Never To Be Forgotten
Chapter 26: Spin The Bottle
Chapter 28: Not A Game
Chapter 29: Forced Complications
Chapter 30: Tied Lives
Chapter 31: Tied Lives Part 2
Notice
Chapter 32: Cupids Little Helpers
Chapter 33: Prom
Chapter 34: Prom Still?
Chapter 35: Never Ending

Chapter 27: Those Seven Minutes Went Fast

441 26 3
Af btslightning

Gosh, what do I do?

For heaven sakes, I had my first make out today. Even then I didn't know what I was doing! An adrenaline rush happened and boom, I kissed him. So yeah I guess that means somewhere inside me I know how to kiss but without that adrenaline rush, it ain't coming out to play.

The bigger question is, why are all these firsts being marked off with Jungkook? He's my friend. Friends aren't supposed to do this. We're anything but normal.

My heart pounds like earlier but it's a new feeling inside. Those times before were anxiety but now, I don't know what this feeling is. But it's that heat again. That heat that becomes present in my dreams with my stranger, the heat that decides to come to life when Jungkook so much as touches me.

Jungkook is leading me towards the end of the hallway, the furthest closet from where the rest are. But even then, following close behind us is Jimin and Hoseok with what looks to be a timer in each of their hands.

We stop in front of what I assume is the closet door. Then we turn our backs to the door and I clench Jungkooks hand. It was a natural reflex. Guess I'm more scared than I thought.

"This is how it's going to work. Once you guys start doing whatever, press start on this timer. The other one that we'll have out there will activate as soon as you start this one. So if you guys aren't back out there in one minute past time, we'll go in to get you before things get too escalated." Jimin wiggles his eyebrows at us with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Yeah, got it." Jungkook sounds agitated as he yanks the timer from Jimin's hand and pushes us both inside the pitch black closet. The door slams behind us as I jump from the impacted sound.

A flicker above us lightens as we hear the other twos footsteps fade the further down the hall they walk from us.

I look around and notice the space is larger than I anticipated. It's still small but maybe for a bedroom. This room shouldn't be labeled as a closet for its width of size. And it looks like his parents don't use it much as a closet either.

More like a clutter closet if you ask me.

Many unused pieces of furniture are in here, stacked against one another in unusual ways. Tables like the one Namjoon brought out earlier reside in here. This must be where he went to grab it.

For someone who moved here only a year ago, this dust sure makes it seem like longer. Much, much longer.

Jungkook sits down on a older looking couch with floral print. Something you would see at a grandparents house that they claim has value. Sympathetic value more than money wise.

He rustles his fingers through his hair as he sighs, looking down at the watch in his hand. I make myself comfortable as I climb on top of one of the taller tables. I purse my lips as I look around, waiting. Are we doing this?

After what seems like minutes, a knocking is heard outside. Both our heads look at the door but neither of us get up to answer. "Hey, you two okay? The timer hasn't started yet." a new voice is heard that sounds like Taehyung.

"Yeah, we're fine. Just trying to figure some things out." jungkook responds, leaning against the door as he looks down at his shuffling feet.

That would be true but Jungkook hasn't as so much spoken to me since he received the dare in the first place. I can't tell what's going through his mind at this moment and if it's as bad as it seems.

"Okay, just text me if anythings wrong." then I hear a click and I realize that the closet can be locked from the outside. They're most likely continuing the game and until that timer starts and goes off, we're locked in here.

Jungkook looks almost to be in pain as he rests his form against the door and hands his head back until it's against the door. He looks bothered by something.

"Jungkook, are you doing okay? You don't look too good." I hop off the steady table to make my way over to the sick looking boy. Once I'm in front of him I raise the back of my palm up to his forehead to feel for a fever. I switch to the face of my palm and can't feel an outrageous temperature.

He wraps his fingers around my wrist and pulls my hand away from him.

"I'm fine." he murmers as he plays with my fingers. Then he sets my hand down to my side and walks away from me so I'm left staring at a door.

I move away from the door to get a glimpse of his side profile as he stared at the door I was just at. He looks devastated. But with the watch in his hand, he still hasn't started it. It's like he's contimplating when he should start it.

"Damn it, Jungkook." I mumrer before standing in front of him with a determined mind set in thought. I nudge his legs open with mine so I can stand in between them. Grabbing his chin, I make him look up at me.

"You tell me what's wrong with you right now." I demand. No more of playing these little guessing games. I've done that way too much these past many weeks.

"It's nothing." he grits out.

"Nothing my ass. Start that timer then." I point to the timer that rests in his hand, untouched. I'm going to find out what's wrong one way or another.

He glances down at the timer in his hand and clenches before relaxing. Then his eyes find mine again and I can read one of the many emotions swirling there, confliction.

"Fine, you tell me then." he speaks, standing up to become the determined one. Now I'm the one below him and in need of answering.

I back up a few steps to put space between the two of us and he follows. He holds up the timer next to his form so I can see both him and the timer. "You tell me what we're going to do." his pointer finger switches between the both of us.

My vision switches rapidly to him and the timer. "I don't care." I mumble defiantly as the timer begins to look more terrifying by the seconds passing.

"We could do something, we could do nothing for all I care. Just start the dang thing." now I'm rambling. I've no idea what I could've possibly just said but let's hope it was the right thing. The timer is taunting me now.

Jungkooks thumb runs over the timer and a light click is heard and numbers fly onto the gray screen, counting down. My eyes rapidly meet jungkooks before his lips ravish mine and I'm pushed against the table I was sitting on earlier.

My hands fly up to meet his hardened chest at the sudden impact and jungkook sighs into my mouth. His face curves into confusion from the steady calmness of my lips against his.

His eyebrows furrow as his lips part from mine. "Why aren't you responding?" his lips brush mine with every parting word. He pecks my lips hungrily a few more times before waiting for my response.

His nose crinkles and his eye lids tighten. "Because I don't know how." I mumble, pushing myself up against Jungkooks body to make myself comfortable against the edge of wood digging into my back.

Jungkooks eyelids flutter open before he narrows them at me. "You can't seriously tell me that after what you did today." he sounds conflicted and angry again but he's still holding me.

The pads of his thumbs wired their way under the beginning of my shirt and touch the heady skin of my waist as his hands cup the rest of the clothed area.

Our chests pressed to one another and everything lining up when I climbed my way up onto the feet of the table. Now I stand on my tiptoes to keep myself balanced beneath him.

"I don't know why or how I did that today. During the dance I wasn't me. Whoever that was up there, wasn't me. Now I'm me and I don't know how to do any of this." our lips brush with every word said from ly lips and I feel jungkooks hesitation to kiss me again as his hold tightens and loosens. The way his eyes flicker back and forth to my eyes and lips shows that.

Neither of us dare move away. Even if we sit here for the next six minutes, I don't think wither of us will mind if that's all we do. We're frozen.

"Do you want to learn?" he asks, breathing heavily and raspy like.

I nod in response as I bite my lip, looking down at the way his mouth moves with his words.

"Okay." he mutters before closing the gap between us and kissing me slowly.

We both take an great, sharp inhale of breath as he tightens his hold on me. The tight hold on my lifts me from the ground and I wrap my arms around his neck as I let my fingers itch up through his hair.

He sets me down on top of the table top before his lips leave mine. But the space left between is not side enough to speak without brushing our lips against one another's time and time again.

"Just follow my movements. Shouldn't be too hard." he's quick to continue as he inhales deeply before smashing his lips on mine, grasping the material of my shirt in his grip.

His lips move against mine feverently. He's angling his head to reach certain areas of my lips. Sucking my top lip before moving onto the bottom and encompassing my entire mouth in his his. My mouth begins to moisten and my lips feel red and swollen with heat.

He slows and his grip on my shirt moves to grip my side entirely with his large hand. I place a closed hand on his shoulder, hesitant to touch him. Attempting to recreate his actions, I start with the sucking motion. His skin between my lips feels so foreign but smooth and soft.

He hums in approval to my actions and moves both his hands up from my lower back to my shoulders and arms, feeling the skin roughly.

"Just keep following me." he parts to take a breath of air. I feel something wet on my lip and realize he's using his tongue to ask for entrance into my mouth.

I reluctantly open my mouth to his invasion and immediately his tongue darts in and tangles with mine, finding mine to dance with his. He smiles against my lips and let's his hands find their way around my body.

Then he nips my body lip and tugs it roughly before teasing me with short cut kisses. His body begins to lean backward from me as my lips follow his. Oh, enough with this.

It take his head in my hands and tug his form to me again. My body arches into him as my lips scower his again.

"Mmm, you're good at this." he miniscules with a sigh of pleasure, sounding proud.

His fingers skim down from my jaw to my shoulder and pull down the sleeve of t-shirt before finding my bra strap and running the silky material through his finger tips. He places the cloth aside and traces the bare skin there, making me shiver in delight.

I can faintly hear above our panting and breathing a beeping sound. Jungkook bends down slightly below me as he begins rummaging through his pant pockets and yanks out the timer. He slams it onto the table besides me before having his arms wrap around me again in an instant.

He picks me up by my bottom and carries me somewhere else in the room. He rests his knee below my somewhere and rests my back done on a osft surface. My shirt had ridden up and as Jungkook sits above me, he takes this to his advantage.

His finger tips skim right below my belly button before going further up and taking the material of my shirt with him. I pull him on top of me as my legs wrap around his waist to paste us together. He moans in response and roams his fingers through my hair, holding me to his dismay.

A loud knocking sound is heard but Jungkook ignores it and continues his massacre on my lips. Another one is heard but more of a banging sound. That's enough to get Jungkook to realize where we are and pull back.

We stare at eachother incredulously as we both breathe heavily. Our eyes are just clacorching the others, looking for our emotions hiding there.

Light shines through with a more ethereal tint and our eyes move to the door where the light shines. "It's been seven minutes. Time to-" Jimin's words stop adruptly as he finally beholds what's exactly in front of him.

"Well I'll be damned. I really didn't think you had it in you. Either of you." Jimin smiles like a proud dad before standing aside to usher us out.

"Hey, Jimin is everything o- HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS!" shrieks a voice from the hallway which would be Hoseok. "My poor eyes." he screams, running down the hall. All three of us look at the doorway where he just stood in confusion.

"I take it something happened. Well stop whatever you're doing because it's not my goal to see a half naked Jungkook and Y/n tangled together on the floor." A particular Yoongi says from outside the doorway.

"They're decent. But I think Jungkook wants to finish whatever was started here." Jimin remarks mischievously with a smirk before crossing his arms over his chest and giving us both a good look.

Yoongi walks in behind him, standing besides the smaller man. "Jungkook, let the poor girl go." at this point I don't know if I want him to let me go. I'm aware I'm not in the best state of mind right now but who cares? I want this. I need this.

Then Namjoon appears and it seems Hoseok called back up. "Jungkook." he speaks sternly and that's enough for Jungkook to get up off me and stand up, narrowing his eyes at the doorway where all three stand.

I sit up cautiously, eyeing Jungkook as I fix my clothes. His eyes find mine just in time to see me fixing his mess. Those eyes alite with fire again and a heavy groan leaves his lips.

We reach the room again and everyone looks at us. I make my way over to my seat next to Sloan with Taehyung now on the floor in front of her.

They all watch us with steady us before someone speaks up from the silence. "So? How'd it go?" Seokjin eyes our appearances. Hoseok is no where to be found. Probabaly scrambled to the kitchen to eat his sorrows away.

"Fine." Jungkook spits, planting his butt down besides me. Well someone is in a mood.

"So, where's my money Chim?" Sloan smiles cheekily at the boy across the room who has just sat down. My head whips to my side. "Money for what?" I ask.

"We all may or may not have bet if you two would ya know, do stuff or not." she smiles my way, holding out her hand for the cash prize of hers. Jimin smacks the money down in her palm and sinks back down into his seat.

"Yo, pretty boy and bucket head. Pay up." Avalon hollers, placing her hand out like Sloan had. Taehyung and Yoongi grudgently hand her the money with the rolls of their eyes.

"And the rest of you." sounds an appeased Abby, holding her arms high up above her head. "Poor Hoseok, I'll let him off." she smiled pitily for the boy.

"You guys bet on us?" I gasp, sounding betrayed.

"It's not like we started betting right away. It was more of a debate first before Abby actually started putting money on it. The rest of us just followed her." Sloan points an accusing finger at the girl counting her newly stacks of green.

"How much do you all bet?" my eyes wander around the room to see all the green tens laying around.

"Twenty bucks give or take." Avalon responds, counting her money like a mob boss would in films. Extra much?

"If I lost, I would've been in a butt load of debt." Abby chuckles before showering down her money and making angels in the cash.

Wow, what friends I have.
______________________________________

A/N: I am not good at sensual scenes AT ALL

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

13.9K 820 34
Jimin had been to many parties, all of them he'd been convinced by his two best friends to attend, He never thought that this one change not only his...
19.5K 726 40
Top ranking #1 Kim yoojung #2Jungkooklove #2Don'tleaveme Completed story This story is about three people Ahn ha na Kim Taehyung Jeon jungkook Thi...
5.2K 193 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€
625K 18.4K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...