The Acrimony Anomaly [Naruto...

By AnimeKittyKat

Madara was dead, deader than dead. Probably the most deadest person ever to make as many mistakes and regrets... More

I'm too Old for this Shit
Is a Sharingan a Vegetable?
An Asshole is my Father
Oh Look, It's the Kid of the Parents I Killed...
Fuck You and Your Rules
And There's This Fucker in a Green Jumpsuit
Let Me Be A Corpse Nii-san!
I'm... Sorry
Shisui Sashimi
Stalked... Call the Pedo-Police
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Massacre
An Orange Fluffball Wants to Shank Me
A Perfect Sunday Afternoon with Tea, Cookies, and Fucking Danzo
Hello Akatsuki~!
Questioned
Troublesome Woman
What I Think About Hashirama...
Training and... Suna?
Fuck, My Clothes are Stained with your Blood
It's Because I'm in a Girl's Body!
SHIINNAAEEE!!
You Killed Me, It's Only Right I Return the Favor
A Mind Invasion
A New Dilemma
Going Back
Naruto!!!!!!!!!
Pieces Put Into Place
Graduation!
Naruto's Confidence
The Nara Household
The First Hokage Revealed
I Saw That Fucking Smirk, You Sly Dog
Add Two More Dead Bodies to the Pile
Forgotten Times
Family
Russian Roulette
A Heart-to-Heart
The Chunnin Exams
I am the Pedo Police
Shit Going Down
Where the Hell are They All Coming From?!
Acrimony Anomaly Comic Short #1
Ups and Downs
Quest for Appeal
Kirigakure Time!
Mishaps and More
Fight Time
The Storm Before THE Storm
Don't Defile Those Dead Bodies!
Tobirama and an Ex-Terrorist for the Leaf
Wed and Bed
Another Senju Bastard?
Making Bank
Drama
Alcoholic Senju Returns!

And the Idiot of the Year Award Goes to...

9.4K 507 218
By AnimeKittyKat

     Groggily looking around, Tsubaki muttered aloud, "Where the fuck am I?"

     Then she noticed the lump near her that was wrapped with blankets: Shikamaru. That's right, I hid myself here... What a coward I have become.

     Still half-asleep, the Nara boy grumbled, "Just five more minutes..."

     Giggling to herself, she poked his cheek, becoming even more amused when he attempted to swat her hand away. "Maru-kun, ohayo~."

     His eyes opened, piercing into her onyx orbs. "Troublesome woman..."

     He then turned over, facing the side the Uchiha wasn't on. "Do you even understand that it's too early..."

     "Hun, I know my sleep cycle better than anyone. There's about two hours till school starts."

     He groaned aloud, "I have an hour and forty-five minutes to sleep then..."

     An idea popped into her head and a mischievous smile crossed her face. So, she casually laid on top of Shikamaru, smooshing him between the floor and herself. "There's a problem with you going back to sleep. Once I'm awake, there's no way in hell that I can fall asleep. Let's make a deal, I get off of you and you train with me. I'll even make breakfast."

     Silence.

     "You're not going to leave me alone until I say yes are you."

     Another pause of silence overcame the room. "... Maybe?"

     A long sigh erupted from the heir's mouth, "Alright, but don't make breakfast that is inedible, troublesome woman."

     "You would be surprised at the cooking skills I have acquired in this life." With that, she waltzed out of the room, the perfect food on her mind. Inarizushi and roe... The best food creation in the history of the world.

     The onyx eyed Uchiha licked her lips in anticipation, bustling over to the kitchen. Her hands grabbed various cooking materials and she searched the fridge for ingredients.

     Shikamaru entered the room, a yawn making way to his mouth. "What's on the menu, troublesome woman?"

     Tsubaki only winked at the boy, a glimmer of mirth in her eyes, "It's a surprise. Just sit down, new customer cause Chef Tsubaki is here!"

-----*****-----

     A new question had came into play in Tsubaki's mind. Am I... Gay?

    Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. She honestly felt like a trap too... But technically was straight due to her new gender. 

     The two were walking to the Academy, the Uchiha female happily sporting the Nara outfit while he just sighed.

     "Shikamaru... Am I gay?"

     He paused, staring directly at her, "You mean... You were a male?"

     "I thought that was obvious."

     He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Keep that up and every boy will start questioning their sexuality... But the most logical answer would be that you are bi."

     "Huh... I never thought about that... And what do you mean that every boy will question their sexuality? Why would that matter to me?"

     A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks as he turned his head at her density and at his conflicting emotions. "... Why did I have to get caught up in that too?"

     "What was that?"

     "Nothing."

     When they arrived, two people flung themselves at her, causing Sasuke's twin to crash to the ground. 

     "Tsubaki-chan!! Where have you been!"

     "Wah, Tsubaki, why did you leave without telling me!"

     Casually, she pushed them off. "I was hanging out with my other friend. I don't just hang around you idiots."

     Sasuke stepped up, a group of fangirls circling in like vultures around him. His eyes instantly zeroed in on her clothing and shifted from the Nara and her. "Why are you wearing his clothes?"

     "Cause I stayed over at his house last night."

     A choking sound came from Naruto's throat. Instantly she crouched down, patting his back. "Are you okay?"

     They deadpanned at her total obliviousness to why he had reacted that way. 

     Sasuke had accepted the fact that Naruto had affections toward his sister. Upon discovering it, he despised the boy, but was able to learn that the Uzumaki would never even dare to hurt her. "Hn, dobe. You think she's like that?"

     "Like what?" she asked owlishly, curious eyes blinking.

     It was strange to see a girl who made sexual jokes all the time somehow unable to recognize any herself. "Nothing you need to concern yourself with... But why were you at Shikamaru's house?"

     To him, it seems that another person was planning on taking her heart. It was hard enough to accept Naruto as it was. The duck haired boy glared profusely at the Nara, making sure that his threat was clear. Hurt her... And you die.

     Sasuke did not have a sister complex. He did NOT. He just cared about her greatly... And would slaughter any brutally that would harm her in any way. It was completely normal.

     "Troublesome... " His catchphrase rolled off his tongue with ease, "I didn't ask her to visit me... She waltzed up my doorsteps on her own, demanding to shelter her for that day."

     Most of the wariness disappeared from the Uchiha male's eyes, "Alright... But if I hear if anything happened..."

     The silence was just enough for him to make his point.

     A sigh came from Tsubaki's mouth, "... We have another Ita-nii on the case. I don't even know who is worse anymore."

     Iruka-sensei walked in, accompanied by her old teacher from her kunoichi lessons. She hadn't seen the woman since the last day of classes but she definitely was as vibrant as before. Shyly, she waved to the students, most of them waved back.

     "Ah, Nao-sensei, could you do the honors?"

     She stepped up and it dawned upon her that she was wearing a ninja garb... What even shocked her the most was something she had never seen due to her jacket. The bottom of the tattoo poked out, but there was no doubt that it was the mark of the Anbu. "I'd like to award this accolade to Tsubaki Uchiha, who has done an outstanding job, making herself the highest scoring kunoichi of the year!"

     There was a framed photo with a certificate inside with her name inside with several signatures. When she grabbed it, her old sensei spoke in a low voice, "I don't know how you did it, but you managed to get Danzo off you case... I tried to steer you away, but it seems that my doubts were for naught. Never fall for that man's plot like I did... Or you will be forced to lose someone dear to you and possibly even your identity."

     Her eyebrows shot up, "You mean that mission... Sora no kuni with all the rogues. And the reason you wanted me to excel in flowers-!"

     She nodded and the happy expression once returned to her face. "Congratulations, Tsubaki-chan!"

     Tsubaki Uchiha had not expected that. No, she hadn't. Quietly, she sat down, zoning out all the noise and only focusing on her kunoichi teacher.

     The woman left, sparing a small glance to her before walking out the door. Damn... How could I have not noticed that?! I was so arrogant at that time!

     A shiver went down her spine when she felt that same tingling of chakra as that day at the ramen stand with Kakashi. "... Occulation jutsu..."

     "What was that?" Hashirama perked up.

     "We're being watched. Back, top, right corner of the room."

     He looked back carefully and then spoke, "I can sense it now too."

     "They're probably assigning teams as we speak right now... However, deciding teams could pose a problem."

     "How so?"

     "Sasuke and Naruto will definitely want to be on a team with me, but it'd be too unbalanced. You would also be placed on a team, and since I adopted you into the family, more than likely you will be placed with me... But teams are 3 celled... Not to mention Gaara, who would be an off and on member."

     "That is complicated, "he murmured while scratching his chin.

     "Still, it technically isn't our problem because they all have to decide it themselves. All we have to do is make sure that the results are enough to please everyone."

     He moped a bit, 'The troubling life of a Hokage..."

     "Sucks to be you."

     'Genma' swatted at her, "Stoppp... Don't say that..."

     "Well, at least I didn't get stuck with the job that ended up killing a Senju at an early age."

     Naruto piped up, 'What is this 'bout Hokage's, dattebayo?"

     "Nothing, just dissing the Shodaime Hokage, as usual."

     A ninja suddenly appeared, handing two scrolls to the teacher. Iruka opened one up, eyes darting around. "Genma Uchiha and Tsubaki Uchiha are to report to the Hokage's office immediately."

     "Are we in trouble?" he whispered harshly.

     "No, the old man is on our tails again."

      The two walked over to the Hokage tower, taking their time while dreading the room filled with potential teachers.

     "Come on in."

     They entered and the jounin stared at them, examining them from head to two. The one with a cigarette in his mouth snorted, "They don't seem like much."

     A smart ass comment projected itself from the Uchiha female's mouth, "Well, your dick doesn't seem like much either."

    A couple of the shinobi present let out mild chuckles. 

    Lacing a bit of anger into her voice, she spoke, "We didn't come here for a tea party with them... Why were we summoned?"

     "Well, one of my supervisors went over 'Genma's' paperwork and it seems that he is behind in vaccinations. To be a shinobi, we have to have someone administer some shots."

     At the last word, the mokuton user jumped, his breathing increasing. In a high pitched voice he squeaked, "Needles...?"

     She nodded slowly.

     Then, the boy finally launched himself into hysterics, "I'll take anything over that! Running Konohagakure with all the paperwork! Tobirama's wrath! Madara's constant berating! Mito's unmatched temper! Anything but that!"

     Tsubaki just froze and facepalmed, "Oh, you've just screwed yourself there... Idiot."

     His wailing stopped, "... Forget what I said?"

     He then turned to Tsubaki, "Make them forget."

     "This is your mess, man... I don't owe you anything anyways, so have fun dealing with it-!"

     A slam on the desk interrupted them. The Hokage cleared his throat and declared, "You two are not going anywhere."

(A/N: I was kind of loosing interest in writing... T_T... I didn't want to, but so many distractions have came this year and I've just lost track of everything. I'll try to update more often, but my writing flair hasn't really returned yet... And somehow writing is starting to feel like a chore... idk what to do anymore.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.5K 18
Tysm to Handtheirend for their amazing art in the bookcover!!! <3 Uchiha Itachi had done it, He had killed every single one of his clansmen, Leavi...
634K 25.2K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...
304K 9.5K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
146K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...