if my imagination can be real...

By gunshyboo

I was a regular factory worker, completely bored with work and with life. I got through these days relying on... More

credit to paid artist
My life
when everything changed
something is wrong
everything is not like it seems
somethings you cant change
A World I Once Knew
I interrogated myself
punishing pleasure
some furry fun
the girl with glowing tattoos
god for a day
the monster of nightmares
change of heart
blood on my hands
lost of powers
the day i became a guardian angel
first day of my new new life
my job is done
getting sent to boot camp
sealed away from all
the government had a few questions
im now a government hunter
sucide mission
the storm is coming
murder, sex, and deal making
loyalty
all leaders are the same
I have a daughter
the truth came out
meeting the wendigo queen
all in

some killer fun

28 1 0
By gunshyboo

I quickly woke up and I was trying to catch my breath. But this time I was not plugged up to a machine or a massive tube forced down my throat. I looked around the room and saw gifts and get-well cards with flowers. I must have been missed by a lot. I then noticed that Chloe was resting in a chair in the corner. I looked at her closely and saw she was in her clothes from this morning. I signed in relief. I slowly go up and went to the cards and flowers to see who missed me. the people that missed me was Billy, mom, my brothers, and dad with my nanny. But more than half was from Chloe. Which kind of made me feel warm inside. That she did this but at the same time a few minutes ago she shot me.

Without warning, I heard a scream and was hugged tightly from behind. I pulled the arms off me and turned around to see who it was, it was Chloe hugging me, I was surprised but I let her arms go and held her close. I needed a hug, to be honest, a nurse ran into the room probably from hearing the scream. She then called for a doctor and the doctor and nurse made me sit back on the bed and told me they have some bad news. I was ready for all hell to break loose or something.

To my surprise instead, they said, "you had a stroke and fell into a coma." I nod and said, "ok cool, how long have I been out?" I was ready for the swat team to bust down the door or something. The doctor and nurse were a bit shocked to my action of being in a coma or even having the stroke. The nurse finally said, "It is 2020, you have been in the coma for two years." I nod and said "ok cool now I can drink and stuff. So, am I allowed to leave and stuff? "they were in more shock I was so ready to leave after a few looked towards me and each other the doctor said, "we can discharge you right now, but I prefer you stay so we may...." I got up and started to change out of the hospital clothing and into a pair of clothes in a bag with my name on it. which was a bit strange, but I don't care I need some fresh air before I got killed or died again. After what felt like days, I was about to leave the hospital with Chloe carrying all the get-well cards in the bag that my clothes were in.

I walked and walked and walked until getting back home. I somehow walked 145 miles in less than a few hours. I got home as the sun was going down. Chloe took her car and drove the whole time staying close to me. That was thoughtful but not needed. I looked at my house and at Chloe and said "Can you make me something to eat? I'm going to take a walk into the woods for a minute." She didn't answer for a minute until saying "Yes but be careful and don't go too far." I gave her a smile then walked along the fence that boxed my backyard. I then took a few minutes till I was a good distance in the woods. I sat on a fallen tree and took a deep breath as I was glad what happened with all the cops and army and Chloe was not real. I was horribly wrong.

As I was taking in a deep breath, I heard someone talking. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't think of where I heard it. I started to look around until I saw someone on the phone. I got a bit closer to see if I know them, but I stepped on a stick. I quickly got down and waited a few seconds before I looked to see she was gone. She then picked me up off the ground and said "Look I have something to deal with. You better have the money, or you will be next."

She hung up the phone and looked at me and said, "What are you doing here?" I was a bit speechless at the moment because she was picking me up off the ground with one arm. Plus, her skin was pink, and her eyebrow looked like an eyelash. She rolled her eyes and disappeared making me falling to the ground. I got up and looked around she was back on the tree branch again.

I was extremely confused I then said, "What are you?" she faces me, and an extra set of eyes opened and said, "I am Angel, your worldwide hired killer." I got a bit closer and said, "I don't think it's smart to tell everyone you're a hired killer." She laughed and said "Well I wouldn't be worldwide if the world didn't know. Anyways I see you must live around here so tell me is there bears or wild boars or something that attack humans?" I honestly have no clue what I told her, but I said, "Yeah there bears but I haven't seen boars around here." She nods and said, "Great I'll leave this body here and make it look like a bear attack." I then saw the body on the ground and my heart sank. I was in shock I never saw a real dead body and seeing this one with stab wounds sent a chill down my spine.

I slowly back up and said, "Well have fun with that." She nods and said, "Ok, I'll see you soon." I then went into a sprint back home. I made it home out of breath. Chloe came out and said, "Did something scare you?" as she said this, I was about to tell her everything until it began to pour down rain. I looked towards the woods for a brief moment and I had a feeling I was going to see her again for sure. Chloe sighed and said, "Get inside before you get a cold or something." I slowly walked inside my house and sat on a love seat that was folded into a bed. I looked at my tv with no power to it, the blank emptiness gave me some comfort as it gave my mind time to process all that was going on.

Suddenly Chloe put a bowl of soup in my lap, I looked at it for second until looking at Chloe and said "Thanks." She took a deep breath and said "I get that you will be different after waking up, but you got me worried about you. You walked home. Do you realize how far you walked?" I put my hand on her right shoulder and said "Don't worry I'm fine, just a bit shaken up. I need to get rest and I'll be fine in the morning" she nods then took the bowl and went into the other room. About 30 minutes passed and she came back and said, "Goodnight I love you." and gave me a kiss. I said, "Goodnight I love you." She then turned off the light after laying me in the bed. She kind of treated me like I was helpless which I guess is fine but sure was a cut into my self-steam.

I closed my eyes and let my mind wander as the rest of my body faded into sleep. It was maybe an hour or two after I fell asleep, I got woke up by a sound in my room. I looked around aimlessly in the dark trying to see something. Suddenly I saw the four eyes, I went for the light, but someone grabbed my hand and said "shhh." I slowly moved my hand from the light because I heard the quiet creepy voice of the girl. She then turned on the light and said, "seeing you have two options, I go ahead and not let you sleep on it." I confused and gave her a weird look. She smiled and said "ok, so I can kill you or you have sex with me and you can live.... IF you pleasure me. don't get me wrong I'm rooting for you but that's the deal die or make me cum."

She laughed as I was hesitant of her deal considering it was having sex and cheating on Chloe if she was truly my girlfriend or dying by having this girl eat my body while I'm alive. I then decided I can explain to Chloe and ask for forgiveness from her once the horrible deed was done. I looked at her and said, "I will have sex with you in order for you to let me and Chloe live." Angel smiled and then yanked my boxers off my legs. She stuck out her tongue which was long tongue like a lizard, she slowly wrapped her tongue around my soft limp dick and held it up like it was fully hard. She smiled and then began to suck and move her tongue up and down my dick until it was fully extended. She looked up at me and smiled as she tightened her tongue forcing my muscles to flinch to the feeling of her tongue starting to go fast around my dick as it tightened its grip.

It felt like nothing I can compare to, it was like clouds but at the same time, it was rough like a sock. Within minutes I was filling her mouth with my sperm. Her cheeks swelled up until she swallowed a few times. She nods as she catches her breath and said "That is a bit surprising, I figured your small 7-inch dick was just going to drip cum, but sometimes surprises are good. Now it's time for the grand finale." I started to get a bit nervous because there was no telling how kinky she was. She rubbed my dick across her face a little bit before climbing on top of me. She used all four arms; the top right and left hands were on my shoulders as the bottom right and left was on my forearms. She slowly rubbed herself against my dick, she closed her eyes and let out a small grin like she was enjoying it. As for me, I was just hoping she doesn't take a bite out of my neck.

She then used her bottom right arm to line up my dick to her opening, she then slowly plowed herself onto of me. Once I was about mid-way she stopped, and her grip tightened on my shoulders and forearm. she started to dig her nails into my skin almost causing blood to appear. I began grinding my teeth to make sure I didn't make a sound, but the pain was starting to be unbearable. She finally stopped, but she then forced her body down pushing my dick into her. She growled and opened her eyes which was black and red, with her eye pupil red and the white of her eyes black.

Which made me panic, but I suddenly felt something hot drip down my dick and onto my nuts. I slowly looked down at my dick to see she was bleeding. I was shocked, I looked her in the eyes and said, "This is your first time." in a concerned tone of voice. She closed her eyes and opened them a few seconds later and they were back to normal. She gave me a fake smile, and said "Yeah, being a killer doesn't give you time to have a love life.... so yes, this is my first time." she looked down to see she was bleeding quite a bit and sighed as she must have been a bit worried. Her grip was loose, and I got her on a surprise as I flipped her and held her down. She laughed and said, "You got me off guard, well show me what you got."

I could feel my eyes get wide as I was now going to have to come up with something to be able to last longer than her, but I knew the last time I had sex I didn't last that long, so the worrying started to get to me. I started to get limp, so I jerked myself a little bit to get hard again as I slowly rubbed the tip on the entrance of her vagina. She started to move around trying to make me go inside. in a way, I was teasing her. I finally decided to go back in her and go deep as I could. As I went in, she used both of her bottom arms to push on my stomach to make me go slower and she used her two top arms to grab the sheets. I grabbed her right thigh and lifted onto my left shoulder. At this point, she was a bit too far from me to be able to go all the way in her, so I pulled her right thigh into my chest making me be fully in. She let out a quiet moan as I did this.

After the moan came out, she opened one of my eyes to see if I heard her moan. She then blushed and said "Seems like you know what you're doing more than I thought you would. I might actually enjoy this after all." For her saying that I pull out and slammed my dick into her. She gasped and let out a louder moan. I smiled and said, "Oops sorry I slipped." She rolled her eyes after looking at me for a few seconds. I then started slowly pulling out and going in as she was lightly moaning. I then noticed she still had her shirt on, I smile as I yanked that off her but was shocked at how huge her breast was. They were at least double Ds, the mass of them was pink but the nipple, it was slightly red paired to the rest.

I placed my right hand on her right breast and squeezed it hard as I could. She bit her lip as she let out a loud moan. At this point, I forgot I was trying to be quiet, which I will soon regret greatly. I move my left hand on her left boob. Now both of my hands were full of breast and I squeezed tightly as I started to speed up. She started to lose control of herself and would push herself into my thrust as I went faster and faster. I was getting close to climaxing, so I went even faster. I used the last bit of energy I had into thrusting into her. She moaned loud and loud. I covered her mouth as I was Cumming. I tried to pull out, but she wrapped her legs around my waist and held me in place tightly. I tried to move her legs, but it was too late I filled her womb up with sperm which left her breathless. I then heard the door crack open and crying. I turned around to see Chloe was standing in the doorway now with tears going down her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 1 95
#######READERS BEWARE!####### THIS BOOK CONTAINS *Graphic sexual scenes *Death *Gore *possible Abuse *Triggering behaviour and bad language. ######...
63.1K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
3.8K 211 53
18+ (Xenophile) Smut. Violence. Gore. Foul Language. The year is 3787, the Earth is in ruin, and the infectious spores plagues the world below. Afte...