"House Wife" (Completed)

By pradhanas

Ranking #10 in husband and wife 25-6-2018 ranking # 3 in housewife 6-7-2018 Ranking#1 in Classics 😍 1-1-2019 More

prolouge
chapter 1 (1st day in my in-laws home)
chapter 2 ( my new family)
chapter 3 (shh it's my dairy)
chapter 4 Ashadam{why was i thinking of her?}
chapter 5 (almost a kiss !!)
Chapter 6 (shifting to banglore!!!!)
Chapter 7 (romantic husband caught by a stranger)
Chapter 8 (radhika suicide attempt!!!)
Chapter 9 (his confession)
Chapter 10 (shiv radhika patchup)
Chapter 11 (husband's proximity)
chapter 12 (another girl in my husband's life !!!)
not an update sorry!!
chapter 13 (bike ride in rain)
chapter 14 (my past incident)
Chapter 15 (neelima sudden entry)
Chapter 16 (one year leap)
Chapter 17 (reason behind his anger)
chapter 18 (bet that parted us)
chapter 19 (finally i said 143)
chapter 20 (family outing..)
author's note..
chapter 21(plans for getting him back)
chapter 22 (water falls 🍁🍂)
chapter 23 ( fight)
chapter 24 (birthday 🎂🎉🎁)
chapter 25 ( a promise)
chapter 26 (guilty)
chapter 27 (that night!)
chapter 28(destiny made us apart?)
chapter 29 (listen to your heart💜❤)
chapter 30 ( got kidnapped)
chapter 31 (our feelings💘)
chapter 32 (Blissfuldays 💖💞💕)
chapter@33 ( cute family)
chapter@34 (HAPPY NEW YEAR)
chapter@35 (festive season part-1&2)
chapter@36 partitions
IMPORTANT NOTE 💌
chapter@37 ignoring me
chapter 39@ best moment!
chapter 40@ foodie!
chapter 41 @ revenge
chapter 42@puzzled
chapter 43@ revelation of truth
chapter 44@crazy love ❤
chapter@45 love print!
announcement
chapter @46 once again pregnant!
request for names🙏😊
Completion..
NOTE
hello
new story!
pointing out..
Epilogue

chapter @38 be positive

4K 129 6
By pradhanas

Today's quote..

If we think negative it would lead to distract more making to look small mistakes in magnified glasses.

If we think positive and find right solutions we get more closer.

Contd of previous part.

Dhaksh POV.....

I was lying on my back holding her on to me caressing her hair,I kissed her bunch in this few seconds after she fall asleep.

In these few days her lap became my pillow and all my struggles restless days skipped from my mind when she was with me..

I want to give you every happiness in the world and I promise to get back what we lost my grip tightened holding her as my words left from my heart.

Sometimes I think if she was not there with me what would I have done? Thinking of that I - no i can't even imagine my life without her..

I was out of my thoughts, when she nuzzled her face on me, I chuckled seeing her sleepy face and kissed her forehead..

Ughh I rubbed my eyes and opened slowly blinking, saw him hmm you're awake?

What are doing without sleeping?
He kissed my cheek, I smiled to that.

How can I sleep when you're disturbing me! What I did now?

Hahaha you did nothing, I just lost myself watching you..

Then I should also do the same looking at you I guess❓
If we keep doing that looking at each other, 💞 he started kissing me, biting,this was worst part I don't like because I have to hide myself for few days not going out, these won't go right away the next day right! if anyone notices what would they think, he wasn't even leaving exposed area of my skin but i love him.

we would have made love once again. He said, I blushed.

I hit him on his shoulder..

I know what you're thinking? He looked at me surprisingly.

Thinking of work na.

I pulled her close to me, I was thinking if you're not there with me what would I do?

Stop! I shut his mouth with my palm, don't talk like this, you know we believe in God right!
24 hrs God's named Ashwini devatalu will be roaming and say "Tadasthu" ( whatever we talk its going to done).

So you shouldn't talk any odd, always be positive, i can't live staying away from you.

I started hitting him, ohho why are you hitting me? You said if I was not with you why did you think like that, punching..

Stop he held my hands, I'll never talk nor think like that. Ok!

Hmm I hugged him tightly I was afraid, pls God no more punishment for us I muttered..

I heard sniffling, and saw her, hey why are you crying?

No- nothing, what happened? Won't you tell me?
I don't know I got cry that's it..

Anyone cries without reason?

You just said odd talk of us not being together..

I didn't said that, I said if I got married to som-, yaay😩aahhh she started crying loudly now..

Shhh sry sry I'll never ever talk like that I swear..
You're my wife and my love and my life.

I cooyed her to make her stop cry. But still, no use!

See look at me! I lifted her chin up to meet her eyes.

I sniffled, sobbing wiping my tears in between, he cupped my face and kissed away my tears.
This was the magic that happens when i cry, angry whatever when your partner hugs you and treats you as
his/her life. There we fall in love again and again with them.

See how your eyes became reddish, your nose too he pulled it, "ahh it hurts" I smacked his arm..

Your cry too hurts me,.

Then don't talk like yogi I'm not troubling you.

Really you're troubling me a lot like everyone says about their wives.
What❓am I eating your brain for luxuries? Or some unwanted things or am I spending mny unnecessarily?

Let's save this heated argument for another day,

Now get back to sleep!

You made me cry my sleep went away far, becoz of you.

Ok let's make it benefit🤗👏

What❓I furrowed my eyes,

Let's get back to work, I pulled her covering blanket on to us.
Dha-, ummm

💖💓💞💕💝💏

**********

Today I have to attend my interview my first job, I shouldn't be late.

Got ready?

Yes one minute.

I headed out carrying his lunch box, grabbing my purse.

Your lunch I handed him. Thank you. He turned to keep it in his bag.

Before we just about to open the door he turned to me, I stopped thinking did I forget something?

Didn't she observe?

I pulled her to me, dhak-!

Is it necessary for everyone to find out we made love last night?

I gasped to what made him talk like this that too I was about to attend my first interview.

His hand went right on my shoulder I turned to see the mark, I pushed him and adjusted the sari again to hide it. Thanks to him he said, if not I would be embarrassed if anyone found that.

It's all becoz of you, I -!

We're getting late darling he reminded me, I would have kicked you if I wasn't in hurry, anyway I would do it later.

Before that one kiss, not now already you-, only one pls... no way you,i grunted it's your punishment. Now come! I headed out first before he could think his naughty thoughts..

We soon got into parking lot and he was about to drop me to the school for where I applied.

I got on his back seat and my hand was on his shoulder.

Ready? Yes.

All the best, thank you I really need it now this was the first interview in my life.

Will I get this?

You're a child and you applied for the same that you're going to enjoy, pre school students how can't you get it,he chuckled.

K byee tc don't forget to eat ok!

K mam now shall I take leave?

Drive safe.

I stood there till he turned to the other end of street lane.

I applied for pre primary, but after they knew about me and how I used to manage orphan school and the pattern I teached them, with that my post was turned to what I didn't expect to get.
I was appointed as head in charge.
I first denied as I was not experienced but they made me realize asking questions about few methods for change in teaching techniques. And more even they handed me to another superior for experience.

I shared my happiness with him that evening after he returned from office, he was very much surprised but I guess something I missed. He was very happy and daily we used to go together as he dropped me at school and in evenings I returned on my own.

Within few days I felt like I was not new to them anymore, moreover students were more eager to find themselves involved in other activities too.

**********
After I joined in my job we spent least time! No actually no time,we just sit together to have our breakfast,or dinner sometimes.now a days it was also not in my fate,he used to go for office even in weekends.

I put on TV in Every show was, about only valentines day.

Valentine's Day!

It was the 2nd valentines day after our marriage.

At first one went on during our fight. And now it was the 2nd one.

We're going to enter our 2nd anniversary soon.

That nxt day also went like usual he went before I woke up not returned till I fall asleep. I just sent a msg wishing him happy valentines day.

The next morning I saw a gift beside me was a bunch of flowers, with love from your husband written on it.

I turned to find him, and went out taking slow steps.

I went hearing sounds from kitchen.

He was shoving his hand just like he burnt it. I rushed to him, can't you wake me up? I said keeping his burnt finger in my mouth.

I don't want to disturb my sleeping beauty, I glared at him for his stupid joke.

I pulled his hand a little in running water, and went back to reach the box to find ointment.

Unknowingly it hurted as he was about to take it back my tears already on its way, I wiped it and blew air to cool the burning sensation.

I caressed her cheek just as I saw she was crying. Hey nothing happened it was just- shut up!

I pushed him back before that I cleaned my hands to continue what he was doing.

I packed his Tiffin,and handed him. I'll send you lunch later.

Today no school? I met his eyes and muttered YES.

I was mad very mad right now but as usual he pulled me into his embrace,
But my anger didn't let me to get in, I pushed him.

I was out my anger all I was doing just for our sake, she wasn't aware of that?

I made her turn to me putting my grip on her hand she was trying her best to move away but i too don't want to get defeated with my little angel.

Dhaksh leave me!

First tell me what's your problem?
I was working for us and so I couldn't give you time, don't you get that!

I was first shocked to what he said, he was thinking I was angry for not spending time with me?

(How mean?

I was worried for what just happened! He burnt his hand. Can't he wake me up? Was he thinking I changed after joining job.
I'm just same like before, I was observing him since past few days he was cleaning his plate after the late night dinner which I used to keep for him.
He was not ordering me for anything, he was taking his towel, picking his dress before I came to room after completing work in kitchen.
I was more hurt now to what he said, why would I think when he was working restlessly for us.

I was angry with myself for not being like old times.
I was angry at myself what made him think that I would change after being independent.
I was angry at myself for? No I don't know what I was thinking till I felt his hands on either of my shoulders shaking me a bit to focus on him.)

My tears weren't stoppable right now, I'm not selfish and I didn't changed, that's what I said and left from there without turning back and closed the door behind me even I heard banging of door from out.

My legs fell weak and I collapsed right there, leaning to the door.

Was that true husbands won't like her spouse to do job?

Will they feel jealous?

They'll start ignoring once you started doing job?

All these questions are not from me but the discussions I heard with other colleagues at school.

No I knew him he won't think like that, I knew him I knew my dhaksh!

I was thinking too much, I need to explain to him before he thinks something else.

I wiped my tears and gained some strength to run for him opened the door, but too my bad luck he left for office.

I'm sry I need to explain everything, I should go for his office.

After doing my daily chores I ended up with making his favorite lunch.

It's already half past twelve. I was on my way, I went to his office and saw he was already having his lunch with his few staff members who recently joined as freshers.

I'm late, at least I would be lucky if I could explain him why I was angry this morning.

He was smiling, my husband was smiling this was the only thing I missed, I was happy right now I don't want to disturb him so I returned back to home not even meeting him.

Dhaksh POV..

Was, she changed after being independent?

Won't she give me any importance?

Are we parting again?

These were the questions I used to hear from few of my friends and their working wives.

No I'm thinking too much I think we need some time together for us.

We need to sort out before it goes too far.

I waited for her lunch she said she would send it, but she didn't!

What was her problem? I was happy she got what she deserved, she was talented I do support her now because the staff was good and moreover I met them once or twice.

I just helped her in some ways like cleaning my plate, Becoz she does rest of everything clean only one plate was left not a big deal right! taking my clothes I know she was getting tired with her job also so I don't want her to feel like she was alone.

I'm with her in every mean, relationships work when there was no ego between them.

Everything should be shared.

When we share everything why not work?

I want to wait but my staff pleaded me to have lunch with them so I gave in to them.

I wish this project should complete soon than usual time.

We really need to part away together from all of this world, somewhere only us nothing else.

To be contd......

He was thinking in office, and there she was thinking at home.

Both were thinking only one thing they want to talk putting all stupid ego away from them.

Relationships would be great once you keep away your anger, ego all you need to remember was love. It was the best medicine for couples.

Love long relationship long..

Lol I think I started poetry too.

So how was today's update?

See you soon.

Don't forget to comment,

If you like hit the star ⭐

With lots of love❤😘💞😍

Yours pradhana...

4th march 2019...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 15.9K 42
The insecure on relationships, American-Indian woman, gets to be the CEO's secretary on temporary but she had no clue that her life would be tied for...
702K 30.8K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
381K 20.5K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
638K 45.8K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...